Women and I - Cover

Women and I

by Happenstance

Copyright© 2010 by Happenstance

Erotica Sex Story: My mom revealed to me the beauty of a woman's body... and she, her friend and her daughter also showed me how to make love to it.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   BiSexual   Incest   Mother   Son   Daughter   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   .

I was 16 years old when I first touched a woman’s breasts. She was our 42-year-old neighbor who had a lovely pair of breasts. She, of course, didn’t like it, but I did it anyway. She was also the first woman I saw naked when I peeked through a window and saw her taking a shower. After that, I never lost an opportunity to touch her or see her nude.

During those years, I tried to see whatever of whomever I could: the breasts of my cousin. The naked body of our neighbor’s daughter. My friend’s mother in the shower. My voluptuous aunt. Feeling my cousin’s breasts inside a railway car. Sucking another cousin’s breasts. Watched another aunt breastfeed her baby, and also made an unsuccessful attempt to make a girl touch my cock.

I was nearly 18 and ready for the big leap when a cousin came to stay with us for a couple of days. At that time, she was around 20 and experienced in all things sexual, so she took the initiative, and at night, we made love in my room while my parents slept in theirs.

I do not exactly remember whether I was good or bad, but she opened the floodgates, and I just could not have enough of her: We made love in the afternoon when my parents were out. We made love at her house when I went to visit her, and we made love at a mutual friend’s house.

I have had sex with women of just about every shape, color, and size, but nobody comes even close to three women. One is Mom’s best friend, Allison. She and my mother, Megan, hung out a lot together and she sometimes even came to our house. She’s an accountant, her husband is a project manager, and they have a daughter who is of my age, 18. I only knew them causally and had seen their daughter once or twice when I went to their house to drop off Mom.

“Why do you want to bring your daughter along?” I overheard Mother asking Allison one day.

“To keep your son busy. Otherwise, he would spoil the party,” she replied.

“Fair enough,” said Mom.

At that moment, I thought they were talking about some party and, without giving it any more thought, I went into my room.

Around 10 days later, my mother, who was wearing a low-cut halter dress, revealing her ample cleavage and her smooth legs, called me into her bedroom and asked me how I would like a trip to an island.

“Yes, why not. Where?”

“A friend of mine has arranged a cottage for us on the Kiribati Islands for 15 days, and we can go there and enjoy some sun,” she answered, taking a deep breath and flicking her long blonde hair with her fingers.

I had never heard of Kiribati or knew where it was, so asked her where we were going. Who has booked the cottage for us? Who else was going? Faced with so many questions, she sat down on a chair and began answering my barrage of queries.

“You know Allison? Well, she has a friend who had booked a cottage on Kiribati, it’s an island near Australia, but her friend isn’t going, so we can use it for two weeks.”

“Who else will go?”

“You, me, Allison, and her daughter, Rachael.”

Then she asked me whether I had a problem or some other engagement.

“No, I’ve nothing else to do.”

“So, it’s final?”

“Yes, why not.”

With that out of our way, we got down to planning. I’d never even been to a beach, the sea is too far from our place, let alone an island, but I quickly discovered whatever I could thanks to the internet and soon was of for the trip of my lifetime.

On the day of departure, Allison’s husband, who was unable to come with us because of office work, dropped us off at the airport, and we were off to our dream vacation.

At the Kiribati airport, we took a taxi and headed to our cottage near the beach, but since it was raining and we were so tired from the long flight, we decided to stay indoors and make the cottage liveable.

The house had a living room, two bedrooms, a kitchen, and a bathroom. Since Rachael did not want to share a room, she took one room. Mom and Allison decided to share the only one left, and I got the couch in the living room. The kitchen, just like the rest of the house, had bare necessities, but since we had already eaten at the airport the absence of anything to eat did not bother us and as soon as our beds, or in my case, the couch, were ready we just crashed into them and went off to sleep.

I don’t know for how long I slept, but when I woke up, it was already dark outside, and Mother and Allison were busy with groceries they had just bought from the town. I got up, took a shower, and changed clothes. By the time, I came to the kitchen, dinner was ready. As we were really hungry, we quickly finished off everything we could lay our hands on: sandwiches, beans with rice, fried potatoes, and the whole lot.

It was only after filling our stomachs that we stepped out of the house and went to the beach, where we lay down on mats we had brought with us, and started to enjoy the beauty of the clear blue sky and appreciate the power of water lashing against our legs and clothes. I stayed there for about 20 minutes. But with the others busy with their own things, I decided to take a tour of the town and got up, went to the house, changed my clothes, and set off for the town center. After roaming around for nearly 45 minutes and getting absolutely drunk on local wine, I stumbled back home and straight away went to sleep on the couch.

By the time I woke up, the sun was up but the others were still sleeping, so I tiptoed to the kitchen, made a sandwich, and came outside to enjoy the fresh air.

Although I’d been with Allison and Rachael for nearly two days, including the traveling time, I’d hardly spoken to them apart from casual hellos, but when I saw Rachael walking toward me in a two-piece bikini my heart started missing beats, and felt a definite movement in my shorts.

She came near me and I said hello to her, but she ignored me and lay down on the lounge chair next to me with her iPod blasting some songs in her ears.

Initially, I tried not to look at her body, maybe because I was hurt that she didn’t even say hello to me, but it’s impossible not to look when an 18-year-old girl is lying semi-naked next to you, so started roaming my eyes all over her 5’8 body, her long black hair, her round perky breasts, her flat stomach, and her smooth thighs. I was busy looking at her body when I saw Mom and Allison coming toward us.

Mother had a white beach towel wrapped around her and Allison, who was 5’10 like my mom, was wearing a long shirt.

I was dying to hit the waters, especially to hide the erection, so I got up and, without waiting for them to join in, dived right into the sea and was busy swimming when I saw Mother, Allison, and Rachael splashing around some distance from me.

Although I had missed the chance to watch Mom take off her towel and Allison her long shirt, I was now determined to see them come out of the water and walk toward the lounges in nothing but their bikinis, so I got out, sat down, and waited for them to walk toward me in their full glory.

After around 15 minutes, I saw Mother emerge from the water with Allison and Rachael behind her. Now, normally a man’s eyes would instantly go toward the younger one, but my eyes were fixed on Mom wearing a one-piece bikini and Allison in a two-piece bikini. I lay there and enjoyed the view of two beautiful near-naked women walking toward me. Although I made sure that neither Mother nor Allison saw me staring at their lovely bodies, somehow Rachael saw me looking at her mom and my mom’s heaving breasts and she didn’t like it a bit because, instead of sitting with us, she went straight to the cottage.

I took my time and ran my eyes all over their bodies, savored the sight of their beautiful breasts moving up and down with their breath, looked at how their wet nipples were sticking to their bras, how their panties were covering their pussy lips, and then, there were their thighs and their necks with water droplets on them. We stayed there for well over 20 minutes and then walked back to the cottage, with me walking behind them and enjoying the sight of their backs and ass. Not a lot happened that day or the next, as Mom and Allison began to spend a lot of time together without me, and Rachael was avoiding me because she was still angry with me, so, apart from getting a couple of glimpses of my mother and Allison on the beach, nothing exciting happened. Two days later, I was on the beach in the afternoon when Rachael came wearing a bikini top and matching thongs and, after swimming for seven or eight minutes, came toward me, sat down on the mat next to me, and started drying herself with the towel. I knew she was angry with me and wasn’t talking to me, so I just sat there avoiding any eye contact.

“Do you really fancy your chances with Mom?” she asked, suddenly turning toward me and looking at me with her blue eyes.

When she said that, I was so shocked that I didn’t even know how to react or what to say, so I just stared at her. But instead of being fazed, she continued speaking.

“I’ve seen how you look at her, but trust me, you don’t stand a chance.”

By now, my mind was starting to work again and the last comment had completely woken it up.

“I don’t know what you’re talking about, and I don’t think about such things,” I replied.

“You’re wasting your time with her,” she added when she heard me say that.

As soon as she said that, I got up and before she could understand what was happening, I was on top of her and kissing her neck and shoulders and, by the time she realized what I was doing, I was already holding her arms with my hands while my mouth was busy biting her nipples hiding under the bikini top.

She continued to struggle for the next five minutes or so, but I proved to be too strong for her, and she finally gave up, and I fucked her right there on the beach mat.

The whole session took us around two or three minutes, but I had completely broken the wall, so now we could relax, get rid of mutual hostility, and enjoy each other’s bodies.

After a break of 15 minutes or so and two bottles of beer, we were again ready, so we walked toward the sea naked and fucked each other with the water completely wrapping our bodies. We stayed there for well over an hour and fucked each other again and would have gone on for longer, but I was hungry and tired, so we went inside the house and took a break.

We satisfied each other as much as we could and did everything and anything possible, including making each other cum in the sea, biting each other’s nipples, and enjoying her probing my ass with her finger.

“I like you because you’re not narrow-minded,” she said, shaking her ass where I was resting my head.

“I never was.”

“Yes, there aren’t that many guys who would accept their moms so easily.”

I had no idea what she was talking about, but I wasn’t in the mood to talk, so just kept quiet. She wasn’t done, so she asked me how I found out about Mother.

“What do you mean?” I asked.

“Well, that she likes women.”

When she said that, I started laughing and told her that she was crazy.

“Are you telling me you don’t know your mom likes women?”

“Hell, yeah,” I shot back as I wasn’t enjoying the conversation anymore.

“You really don’t know that your mom and my mom are lovers?” she said, looking at me as if I was the crazy one.

I was so angry when I heard her say that my face went all red and would have hit her, but she caught my hand and jerked me back to the mat.

“I don’t know why you’re getting so upset. I know my mom likes women, and I don’t have a problem with that, so why should you get so angry?”

I didn’t say anything and just stared at her face, trying to understand if she really was that crazy.

“Why do you think they spend so much together? Why are they sleeping in one room? Hell, why are we even on this bloody island?” she replied matter-of-factly.

By now, I was totally tired of listening to her, so I got up and went inside the cottage and sat on the couch, thinking about what she had said. To be honest, I had always found Mom’s friendship a little odd, like spending nights at Allison’s place, their hanging out together. After arriving at this island, I had seen them constantly looking at each other, touching each other, and enjoying each other’s company a lot. Until now, I had never thought of all these things as anything other than odd. But now, I was coming to the terms that there was way more going on than I had realized. I was running all these things through my mind when Rachael came and sat down next to me and asked me whether I was still angry at her.

“No.”

She then asked me whether I now believed her. I knew she wasn’t lying, but I just wasn’t ready to admit it, so remained quiet.

“I’ll prove to you that I wasn’t making things up,” she said when she saw that I wasn’t going to answer her.

With that, she went inside her room. My thoughts were everywhere, so I left the house and went to town bars and didn’t come back home until late evening. When I arrived back, all three were sitting on the porch and were getting drunk on local beer. My mom was wearing a top and shorts that were revealing her smooth stomach and long legs. Allison was wearing a shirt without a bra, with most of the top buttons open, and panties, while Rachael was in a long T-shirt and panties. I went and sat down near them and shared a couple of beers until it was time for dinner, and Mom and Allison went inside to prepare it. With us alone, Rachael came near me and asked me whether I wanted to go to the beach, apparently for a quickie, but when I refused, she lowered her head, brought her mouth near my ear, and whispered, “Screw you” and went inside the house.

The next afternoon, I was coming back home after scoring a joint from a local boy when Rachael caught up with me and asked me to come quickly inside the house as she wanted to show me something. Thinking that she wanted to have sex with me, I started walking slowly, but she dragged me inside and stood in front of the side wall of Mom’s room and asked me to lift the wooden panel, but I didn’t move, so she lifted the panel herself, forced me to bend my head and when I did the inside of Mother’s room was clearly visible. When she saw me struggling to understand her plan, she placed the panel back in its place, took me outside, and told me that since I still didn’t believe her, she would prove to me tonight that she was right. I asked her what her plan was.

“Well, don’t drink too much because then you sleep like a donkey, and I’ll show you I wasn’t lying,” she replied.

I shrugged my shoulders and went to the beach to enjoy my joint. The rest of the day went by uneventfully because Mom and Allison had gone off hiking, and Rachael had gone to town to buy groceries and beers.

It was late at night, and I was in deep sleep, helped by the joint and beers, when Rachael woke me up and signaled me to follow her. Unable to think clearly, I followed her like a zombie, and then she switched off all the lights in the living room, plunging us into total darkness, and like an expert burglar, removed the wooden panel and told me to look inside.

What I saw inside not only woke up each and every bone in my body but left me completely in a daze. My mother was sitting on the bed totally naked and was fingering Allison’s pussy, who was sucking my own mom’s nipples, the same nipples my mom used to feed me milk from.

I was so taken aback by the whole scene that I instantly jerked my head and stepped back from the wall. Seeing my reaction, Rachael placed the panel back, took me outside, and handed me a joint to calm me.

After giving me time to get my head around, she broke the silence and said: “You took it far worse than I had thought.”

Without looking at her, as I was too ashamed to face her, I asked her how long she had known.

“I’ve known it for some years. I always knew there was something going on between them, but actually saw them some time ago.”

I asked her how was she able to guess when I wasn’t. She didn’t say anything, just smiled. I asked her whether her mom knew that she knew.

“Yes. I’ve seen them together several times, and now they aren’t shy in front of me.”

“What do you mean they aren’t shy anymore?”

“Well, if I walk in and they are kissing or petting each other, they don’t try to hide it or feel uncomfortable. They know I’m cool about it, so they also don’t feel awkward.”

There were thousands of questions running in my mind, but before I could ask any of them, she again signaled me to be quiet and follow her inside the house. On reaching the wall, she again took out the panel and bent down to see what was happening inside the room. After remaining like that for a minute or so, but it seemed like an hour, she stood up and motioned me to have a look. I saw Allison licking my mom’s pussy while my mother was tightly pressing her own big breasts with her hands and was writhing on the bed with absolute pleasure and ecstasy.

I watched them for just a few seconds as it became too much for me, so I came outside the house and, Rachael followed me with a beer for me. We sat down and, without waiting for me, she started telling me how once she had accidentally heard voices from her mother’s room and, out of curiosity, had peeked inside the window and saw her mom and my mother making love. She was not ashamed or shocked instead she was happy to see her mom happy. She has never told anybody about it, and she likes it when my mother comes to her house because it makes her mom happy, that her dad doesn’t give attention to her mother, etc.

She kept talking, but I was half-listening because my mind was occupied with my own thoughts. She took my hand, placed it on her bra, and said she wanted to tell me something she had never told anybody. I turned my face toward her and waited for some other shameful detail.

“When I see them do it, I get aroused.”

I had no idea what to say to that, so I just kept staring at her. When Rachael saw no response from me, she simply took off her bra and shorts and started fucking me right there on the porch under the moonlit blue sky.

I don’t recall when I went to sleep, but when I woke up the next morning, I found myself next to Rachael in her room instead of my couch. I was afraid that my mom would find out that I had slept the night in Rachael’s room, so I quickly got up and tried to creep back into the living room, but my mother and Allison were already awake and were having breakfast in the kitchen. When they saw me trying to sneak into the living room, they laughed and called me to have coffee with them. Red-faced with shame I went to the kitchen and started drinking coffee that Mother, who had a skirt and a white blouse on, had made for me. Allison, who was wearing a gown and most likely nothing under it, was the first one to speak and asked me how my night was. Unable to decipher what she meant, I mumbled it was OK.

“How was Rachael’s night? Did she sleep well?” she said smiling.

“Yeah, I guess so,” I replied without any idea where she was going with that.

Hearing that, she and Mom both smiled, and Mother even patted me on the head. Then I saw something I had seen many times before but had never paid any attention to it: My mom playfully slapped Allison’s ass. I don’t know what happened to me but that one act brought back all the memories of last night: my mother getting her pussy licked, touching and feeling her own breasts and nipples, writhing her body. So, without even finishing my tea, I got up, went to the bathroom, got out of the house, and didn’t come back until late at night. I took my cell phone out and wrote down in it the things I wanted to say but was too afraid to say out loud. On reaching the house, I went straight to Rachael’s room, took her out of the house, and sat down on the beach.

As soon as we were out of the house, Rachael started telling me how worried they all were about me, that I shouldn’t have left the house without telling them, and that I shouldn’t have stayed out so late. I let her talk, and when she was finished talking, I gave her the cell phone and told her to read what I had written on it. After reading the message, she said she wanted me to be honest with her and asked me whether I could be honest with her.

“Yes.”

Rachael told me she, too, went through the same feelings, but slowly, she accepted the reality and is now a part of their lives. I also can be part of their lives if I want, or I can ruin my relationship with them and my mother. The choice was mine.

Then she turned toward me and asked me what I would prefer: being a part of them or breaking off all ties with all of them. I knew I would never break off my relationship with my mom, especially not over this, so I replied I want to be a part of their and your life. Hearing that, she smiled, kissed me, and slowly we made love in the sea with the waves joining in our lovemaking. We were walking back toward the house when she asked me whether I wanted to watch her mom and my mother again tonight, but I still had the last night’s scene etched into my memory. Besides, I was afraid of being caught, so told her that I wanted to go to sleep straight away. Although I went to the couch right away, I wasn’t able to sleep and was tossing and turning when suddenly somebody switched off the lamp in the living room, pitching the whole room in darkness. I turned to see who it was and was barely able to make out that it was Rachael, who was slowly crouching toward the wall and removing the wooden panel from Mom’s room.

I got up, and when she saw me staring at her, she motioned me to come, but I stayed on the couch and watched her peek inside Mother’s room. However, curiosity got the better of me, and I decided to have a glance. With that in mind, I stood beside her and peeked inside the room to see her mom wearing a strap-on and riding my mother in a cowboy position with her mouth enjoying my mom’s voluptuous breasts and her fully erect nipples. I had come with the intention of having a glance and then going back to bed, but when I saw my mother getting fucked that way, that too by a woman, I was unable to take my eyes off. Rachael sensed that because I felt her hand on my cock and, when she saw that it was already erect, she gave a smile and hugged me. Both of us stayed there with our eyes glued to the action happening inside the room and left the scene only after her mom had fucked my mother’s brains out.

We went outside, where Rachael immediately gave me a blow job to relieve me of my pressure. After her persistent questioning, I admitted that watching her mom and my mother making love did turn me on, and when she heard me say that she replied that it also turns her on and there’s nothing wrong in getting turned on by watching two people making love.

“Yes, especially if both of them are women,” I said smiling.

The next day, I stayed home and did not run away like the previous day, but did not feel like talking to either my mom or Allison, even though they both tried to engage me in conversation. In the afternoon, I was sitting alone on the beach when Allison came near me wearing nothing but a white shirt with most of its top buttons open and purple panties and sat down next to me. I was busy admiring her exposed cleavage when she asked me why I was avoiding her and Mother. I replied I wasn’t avoiding anyone. I could tell from her face that she didn’t like that answer and, just like her daughter, she wasn’t about to give in so easily.

“You know we all love your mom. She’s part of our family, do you know that or not?” she asked, changing the line of questioning.

“Yes, I know that.”

“Well, then treat her like one. Don’t avoid her. What she does to keep herself happy shouldn’t affect your relationship with her or me, understood? You have a good thing going. Don’t spoil it,” she warned even before I could figure out whether she knew that I knew or not.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.