Ambassador's Delights
Chapter 29: Second Harem Visit

Copyright© 2010 by Charm Brights

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 29: Second Harem Visit - It is a great honour to be appointed Ambassador of the United States. When President Maria Suarez appoints Professor Klein as her Ambassador to Kobekistan the objectives of US policy are to help that country out of the feudal age of being ruled by the Emir, and to sell them US products. How will Professor Klein fare in a country which is ruled largely by the whip? Will the Professor resist the sexual temptations, and the dominance/submission culture so prevalent in such a society?

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Rape   Coercion   Slavery   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Historical   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Humiliation   Sadistic   Group Sex   Harem   Interracial   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism   Teacher/Student   Caution   Violence   School  

"Is there anything you want to ask of me?" he inquired as he reached for his kameez, "Some people use ... er ... close encounters to ask favours, or questions."

"There is one thing," she said, tentatively, "I really would like to discuss the position of women in this country."

Then she blushed as she realised the unintended double-entendre.

He laughed, and embarrassed her further by saying, "Any position you like!"

Sharon looked at him standing there naked and erect, his prick glistening with her juices. She got up from the bed and stroked the mound in the front of his robes, then moved over to the whipping bench where she lay face down and closed her eyes. She was ready for anything, she thought.

"How about this one?" she asked.

"That is about right for a whipping," he remarked, "Shall I give you six more whip strokes?"

Remembering the six painless strokes she had been given before, she whispered, "Yes please, very please, pretty please."

Whish ... THWACK!

The pain was all the greater for being unexpected. It dawned on her that this time he was really using a whip and that her bum would be marked for some time.

"One," he intoned.

Whish ... THWACK!

She screamed involuntarily, even as she heard, "Two."

Whish ... THWACK!

"Three."

Whish ... THWACK!

Her screams had subsided into one long continuous wailing, springing from a combination of pain and arousal. As he counted, "Four," the Emir could not tell if she was thrashing about in agony or in near climax, but still she lay face down on the whipping bench, neither cuffed nor shackled. If she wanted to move away she was entirely free to do so. He took her lack of movement to indicate a willingness for him to continue.

Whish ... THWACK!

"Five." For her part, she had no thought of moving. Indeed, she had no coherent thoughts at all. Her emotions were in such turmoil that she could not tell any difference between the pain and the pleasure which surged through her being.

Whish ... THWACK!

"Six," he whispered as he thrust again into her narrower passage. His jism from the earlier sodomy lubricated her back passage sufficiently for his entry to be smooth and relatively painless, but try as she might, she could not forget the brutal rape of her bum that the Emir had ordered many months earlier. Although the Emir was not hurting her as he moved slowly in her arse, she was well able to recall the burning pain of the big African slave's forcible entry. Somehow that made her orgasm the stronger and her wish to be dominated ... no, owned ... by this man all the greater.

The combination of desire, ecstasy and pain was finally more than her conscious mind could bear and she slipped gently into insensibility. As soon as he realised that she had passed out, the Emir withdrew and went into his bathroom, ordering Sharon to be taken to the harem.

This was interpreted by the Chief Eunuch as imply the acquisition of a new concubine, and so he used a whiff of anaesthetic gas to keep her under for a few extra moments, just long enough to inject a real knock-out dose. In his experience newly acquired concubines could be fractious and their bathing shaving and general preparation was much easier when they were out cold, provided, of course, that one did not accidentally let them drown in the bath.

When she awoke, Sharon found herself lying on her side on a comfortable divan, dressed only in the harem short robe with a single button at the neck, surrounded by women dressed similarly.

"Back with us then," commented Princess Ayda in a solicitous voice, "and here permanently?"

Sharon struggled to get up, wincing as her whipped buttocks touched the surface of the divan.

"They looked like quite solid strokes," the Princess added and Sharon blushed as she heard that her bare bottom had been seen by the members of the harem.

Standing up seemed much less painful and she was quickly quite steady on her feet. Glancing down she saw that her neatly trimmed bush had been shaved right off.

"Er ... no, I..."

"I understand. You and my husband were amusing each other and you got carried away. Well when your Embassy inquired after you, I spoke to them. I told them you were staying here as my guest for a few days, and that you were too busy talking to my husband to come to the telephone," explained the Princess, adding in the sweetest of voices, "I'm sure they understood ... completely."

"I must speak to them, and I really need to get back to finish my packing. I am flying back to America tonight," said Sharon, mortified that her former colleagues at the Embassy knew she had been having a sexual romp with the Emir.

"That was last night," Ayda informed her, "and this ... is today."

With that the elder of the Emir's two wives stalked away.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.