Ambassador's Delights
Chapter 26: Trial

Copyright© 2010 by Charm Brights

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 26: Trial - It is a great honour to be appointed Ambassador of the United States. When President Maria Suarez appoints Professor Klein as her Ambassador to Kobekistan the objectives of US policy are to help that country out of the feudal age of being ruled by the Emir, and to sell them US products. How will Professor Klein fare in a country which is ruled largely by the whip? Will the Professor resist the sexual temptations, and the dominance/submission culture so prevalent in such a society?

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Rape   Coercion   Slavery   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Historical   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Humiliation   Sadistic   Group Sex   Harem   Interracial   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism   Teacher/Student   Caution   Violence   School  

The Deputy Head of Mission was despondent as they prepared for the trip to the Palace for her trial three days later. For her trial she had decided to wear a severely cut dark blue business suit with a high necked white blouse. Her underwear was deliberately sexy in a brave attempt to bolster up her nerves. Lacy knickers and matching brassière were worn with a garter belt and fully fashioned stockings.

"These Emirs are known for their cruel and unusual punishments," he said, relishing the embarrassment of someone who was not a career diplomat, "He had a man staked out in the sun to die of thirst once. Another one was whipped to death, one stroke every hour. Before my time his grandfather had a man skinned alive and then his remains left as meat for the dogs to eat."

"You are a great consolation to me, you know," Sharon replied.

When they reached the Throne Room of the Golden Palace they were surprised to see that it was set up in a similar fashion to an American court room of the 1980s as seen in so many television series and films, except that where a judge would sit was the usual dais with a small throne on it. They were escorted to a side room and Ghada Baroud, the Emir's adviser on foreign affairs explained what would happen. Sharon would sit with the Deputy Head of Mission on one side of the court. He, himself would sit on the other side and present the prosecution case first. Then the defence would make any submission they wished in rebuttal. The judge would then decide if witnesses were needed, and they would be called; neither the prosecution nor the defence had any say in this. The judge might also ask for clarification of anything he felt to be unclear. Finally the judge would give a ruling, and that would be subject to confirmation by the Emir.

"Confirmation by the Emir?" Sharon was surprised, "Is he not the judge?"

"No. He has stood down, disqualified himself, as he has a close personal knowledge of you, Mr. Ambassador."

The Deputy Head of Mission then asked, "So who is the judge?"

"I understand it is to be Ramzy El-Najjar, the Master of Quarry to His Magnificence Mahmoud Abdullah, may he live for ever. He is, I believe, just over sixty years old and has been a trusted advisor to His Magnificence for many years," answered the Diplomatic Advisor.

"There is one other matter, as the Ambassador you are a man, but if you waive the diplomatic privileges, as you must to face trial here, you also waive the right to be treated as a man, and must wear an abaya in the courtroom."

The Deputy Head of Mission intervened at this point, asking, "What other advantages does she forfeit?"

Ghada Baroud looked surprised, "None whatever. A woman has the same rights before the court as a man. She speaks for herself, as a man would. Her words are given the same weight as a man's words. She takes the same risks as a man."

"Risks?" the two Americans asked in unison.

"As I believe is true in your country, words said in court are not privileged to be outside the law of perjury. Although no specific oath is taken here, lying to the court is a serious offence. Actually we do not have a plea at the start of the hearing, because pleading 'not guilty' and later being convicted would automatically mean that the defendant had lied to the court in most cases. Of course if the facts are not disputed, only the law, a plea of not guilty could be a genuine mistake," Ghada Baroud paused for breath before continuing, "Another thing is that we do not look into motives here. Only actions matter; the intention behind those actions is not considered. Thus we only have the crime of killing someone unlawfully, with no distinction of degrees of killing based on whether it was by motive or negligence."

Just then some movement could be heard in the Throne Room and Ghada Baroud suggested, "Shall we go in? It sounds as though the judge is in place."

Sharon put on the proffered abaya, and they walked into the Throne Room.

There was no ceremonial opening, or reading of charges. Ghada Baroud simply started by stating the facts of the case, in English.

"The accused woman, Sharon Esther Klein, a citizen of the United States of America, bid at auction for the indenture rights to servant KP1614 and was successful with a bid of seventy-five Kobesti. She then took possession of the servant and left without paying the sum agreed. Later in the same day she aided and abetted the servant to leave Kobekistan without passport, exit visa, or other authority."

Much to Sharon's surprise he then sat down, apparently having finished his speech.

Ramzy El-Najjar turned to Sharon and asked, "Would you care to reply to these charges?"

Sharon calmed herself and said, using her best Kobekistani Arabic, ~I have the money here to pay for the indenture I bought. I did not understand that I had to pay at the time, and nobody asked me for the money before handing the servant over to my care.~

She took a breath and tried to gauge the effect of her statement on Ramzy El-Najjar, but his face remained as impassive as it had during Ghada Baroud's speech.

~As to the ... servant's departure from Kobekistan, she continued, ~I did take her into the Embassy of the United States of America, but I do not see how that is any different from the position of other Kobekistan citizens who work there daily. I believe that my intentions are not a matter for this court to decide, or even to consider.~

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.