Ambassador's Delights - Cover

Ambassador's Delights

Copyright© 2010 by Charm Brights

Chapter 23: Punishment

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 23: Punishment - It is a great honour to be appointed Ambassador of the United States. When President Maria Suarez appoints Professor Klein as her Ambassador to Kobekistan the objectives of US policy are to help that country out of the feudal age of being ruled by the Emir, and to sell them US products. How will Professor Klein fare in a country which is ruled largely by the whip? Will the Professor resist the sexual temptations, and the dominance/submission culture so prevalent in such a society?

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Rape   Coercion   Slavery   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Historical   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Humiliation   Sadistic   Group Sex   Harem   Interracial   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism   Teacher/Student   Caution   Violence   School  

Three days later, the Ambassador of the United States of America requested a formal private meeting with His Magnificence Mahmoud Abdullah, Emir of Kobekistan, may he live for ever. She was a little surprised when they left the Throne Room, but pleased that they would not be surrounded by his advisors.

"What can I do for you today?" asked the Emir when they were seated comfortably in his study and Sharon's bodyguard had been escorted away. He had been a little surprised that neither they, nor she, had objected to that.

"You said you would consider what else you wanted after you were rid of the man from the restaurant company. I wondered if you had come to any conclusions."

She slipped easily off the chair and into a kneeling position on the thick carpet beside the Emir's seat.

"I know you are not carrying anything big enough to be a recording machine, but a bug you may have about you somewhere," remarked the Emir, signalling to one of the eunuchs.

The creature moved close to Sharon and passed a machine closely over her clothes while talking to himself in Arabic, mostly nursery rhymes as far as she could follow the very fast chatter.

As he moved away he nodded to the Emir.

"You seem to be clean of any voice-actuated devices, but they would be of no use anyway, as this room is a Faraday cage."

Seeing her blank look, he explained, "Like your safe room in the Embassy, no radio waves can get in or out."

"Your Magnificence, what can I do to make amends? As I said last time we met..."

She paused for a moment, then went on in a lowered voice, " ... anything."

"Anything?" he asked.

"Anything!" she assured him, "There are no limits to my offer, personally. As for my Government, I will do what I can."

'Do I really need to say out loud what I am offering?' she wondered, again with sexual visions clouding her mind, 'Surely he can smell my arousal?'

"If I suggested that you offer me sexual pleasure, would that surprise you? And more importantly, would that be included in your 'anything'?" he asked.

By way of reply, she rose to her feet and started to unbutton her blouse. He watched, apparently unmoved, as she slowly and methodically undressed. It was not an attempt at a strip-tease; she knew that would be pointless. She simply undressed carefully and visibly, as a wife might before going to bed with her husband on a night when she expected and desired a thorough fucking.

When she was completely naked the Emir indicated with a twirl of his finger that she should perform a slow pirouette for him. She was half way round when she saw that a huge African had slipped into the room and was standing by the door still as a statue. He was clearly not a full eunuch as he had a large penis which was clearly rock hard and pointing some way above the horizontal.

'Nice prick, ' she thought, then realised that she was probably going to taste it and be impaled by it in the next few minutes.

'Well, it won't be my first black cock, ' she remembered.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.