Ambassador's Delights - Cover

Ambassador's Delights

Copyright© 2010 by Charm Brights

Chapter 19: House Call

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 19: House Call - It is a great honour to be appointed Ambassador of the United States. When President Maria Suarez appoints Professor Klein as her Ambassador to Kobekistan the objectives of US policy are to help that country out of the feudal age of being ruled by the Emir, and to sell them US products. How will Professor Klein fare in a country which is ruled largely by the whip? Will the Professor resist the sexual temptations, and the dominance/submission culture so prevalent in such a society?

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Rape   Coercion   Slavery   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Historical   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Humiliation   Sadistic   Group Sex   Harem   Interracial   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism   Teacher/Student   Caution   Violence   School  

Over the weeks Sharon got into the habit of attending at least one public audience each week, and of taking coffee with the Emir in the Throne Room after the audience finished. She used these meetings as an opportunity to press America's view that he should set up an elected legislature, on the American model. He did not seem to be weakening in his belief that his country was better off retaining its own traditions.

"You see, we already have a strong democratic tradition here in Kobekistan," he claimed.

"What do you mean, democratic?" Sharon demanded with a sinking feeling that she was walking into a trap.

"Unlike some other heads of state who shall be nameless, I do not move about my country in what is virtually a tank disguised as a motor car, and surrounded by dozens of so-called Secret Service bodyguards. We have a long tradition that Emirs who are disliked do not live very long; someone rids the country of a bad ruler quite quickly. I must be thought of as being both good at my job and popular to have lasted twenty years."

"Well," she retorted, "You may be popular in your beautiful Golden Palace surrounded by sycophants and a harem full of women who depend on you for their very lives, but I bet you are not so popular out in the slums."

This last remark annoyed the Emir a little and he decided to show her how wrong she was.

"Come with me," he said, standing up and striding off down the corridor to the front of the Golden Palace, not even allowing time for her to don an abaya.

Standing at the door waiting when they reached it was the inevitable Rolls-Royce with Maktum in the driving seat. The Emir held the door for her to get in and then followed her. Her Marine bodyguard, taken by surprise at the move, was left standing on the side of the road looking very worried as the Rolls drove away and was out of sight before they could get the Embassy chauffeur into their car and moving.

The Emir said something to Maktum and they drove to a very shabby part of the city. Clearly the people who lived here were not the rich and powerful, but exactly the poor people whom she had mentioned.

"Just tell Maktum where to turn down a street or three and then stop whenever you feel like it," instructed the Emir.

"What for?" she asked.

"To show you how I am regarded. We will visit any house of your choice and ask them what they think of me. Could your President make the same offer?"

"What do you mean?" she asked, still bewildered.

"You claim that I do not understand and work for the poorer of my people, and that I am not likely to be as popular with them as I am in my palace with the rich and powerful Kobekistanis. Well, we'll ask at a random house, chosen by you, shall we?"

She digested this offer in silence and then decided to take him up on it. Maktum was driving aimlessly and slowly along these less than salubrious streets when suddenly she said, "Stop!"

The car slid to a halt at the kerb side. Opening the door, the Emir stepped out and was followed by the Ambassador. A group of children, all boys she noticed, were playing some game involving small stones and as the car stopped they had stared at it in awe. As the Emir approached then they all made obeisance in the dust and dirt of the roadside. Clearly they recognised the unlikely visitor to their street.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.