Ambassador's Delights
Chapter 5: Chastisement

Copyright© 2010 by Charm Brights

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 5: Chastisement - It is a great honour to be appointed Ambassador of the United States. When President Maria Suarez appoints Professor Klein as her Ambassador to Kobekistan the objectives of US policy are to help that country out of the feudal age of being ruled by the Emir, and to sell them US products. How will Professor Klein fare in a country which is ruled largely by the whip? Will the Professor resist the sexual temptations, and the dominance/submission culture so prevalent in such a society?

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Rape   Coercion   Slavery   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Historical   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Humiliation   Sadistic   Group Sex   Harem   Interracial   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism   Teacher/Student   Caution   Violence   School  

The evening became somewhat repetitious after that, the Dean first fucking one and then the other, playing with their breasts, being sucked and sucking and licking them to orgasm. He was, however, very careful not to cum himself. After that first time, he didn't use either of their arses again.

When he seemed to have tired of playing with their bodies, and when he could no longer make Sharon climax whatever he did to her, he said, "Sharon, you can dress and go, unless you want to wait for your friend."

Sharon dressed in seconds, only having worn a sweater, skirt and shoes; then she submissively stood in the corner of the room and waited.

"You can wait there if you want," said the Dean, "but at your own risk. You must not interfere with Maria's chastisement, and I may well want to fuck you again if you are still here."

He sat on the edge of the bed and looked at Maria, lying on the bed exhausted.

"Maria, come here and lie across my knees. It's time you were taught a lesson, so that you will be a good girl when you grow up," he ordered.

As she wearily moved herself on to his knees, he surveyed her arse. It annoyed him slightly to see a few small bruises from his rough handling of her earlier.

'I should have been more careful, ' he thought, 'Then these would have been pristine for me to paint red.'

Spreading her arse cheeks apart with one hand, he slid the forefinger of the other into her arse hole and then withdrew it at once.

"Good," he said, "I kept my word. There is no sign of bleeding so you aren't damaged."

SPLAT!

Without warning his hand came down hard on one cheek and she yelled in pain and surprise.

Watching the print of his hand come up in red on her creamy skin, he smiled and said, "Scream all you like. Nobody will pay the slightest attention in this place. I've heard worse than that and nobody dared to investigate. One night someone had what sounded like a cane and was punishing some woman who kept yelling 'No, no, no, ' and then it stopped and two minutes later she was yelling 'Yes, yes, yes, ' presumably as he fucked her."

SPLAT!

The other cheek started to colour and Maria broke into continual piteous sobbing.

SPLAT!

"Shut up, or I'll give you something to cry for. That's only two so far; there are lots more to suffer yet."

SPLAT!

SPLAT!

SPLAT!

...

The spanking went on for so long that Sharon lost count of the blows the Dean had struck, and Maria was reduced to a silent sobbing wreck. Her bottom was now a uniform dark red all over. She would clearly not want to sit down any time soon, and perhaps not for some days.

Turning to where Sharon waited patiently in the corner, the Dean said, "Since you are still here, and I don't think your friend wants to lie on her back just yet, I'll finish the evening by fucking you again. Just take off your sweater, but not the skirt and come over here."

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.