Diana's Dad - Cover

Diana's Dad

by Wayne Gibbous

Copyright© 2010 by Wayne Gibbous

Erotica Sex Story: My first time was with my best friend's father. Then he had a surprise for me. A very pleasant surprise.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   ft/ft   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Incest   Father   Daughter   Light Bond   White Couple   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   .

Chapter 1

I've been having sex now for about a year now. I've never told anyone about it before, I've been afraid that people might put two and two together. See, I'm fourteen, so when I first had sex, I was thirteen. I wasn't dating, see that's why I don't tell people about this, you're already thinking about who it could be, right?

Well, I'll save you the trouble. Just promise never to tell, okay? Well, it was my brother. Ken was the one that took my cherry or maybe I should say that he was the one I gave my cherry to. I more gave it than he took it.

Ken is two years older than me, he's really a nice looking guy and we've always gotten along well. This story isn't really about Ken and me but things started between the two of us more because of me than of him.

Everybody always thinks young guys are horny all the time. Well, yes, they are but, let's face it, girls are just as sex-crazy as boys. I sure was, well, am. I was masturbating three or four times a day last summer when this took place. I just couldn't get my pussy to ever calm down.

Then, one afternoon, I was downstairs wearing a teeshirt and shorts and I noticed that my brother had a big bulge in his shorts. Now, I was wearing the tee without anything under it and I did look down and my nipples were really pointy, you just couldn't miss them. I got over by my brother and bent down just right hoping he could see down the neck opening though I couldn't tell for sure.

If you're looking for a story that's about a thirteen-year old girl with triple-D boobs, this isn't it. I was B-cup and that's pretty nice on a girl my size. I'm five-two and one hundred and seven pounds. So, B's are pretty nice. If you saw me naked you'd agree, I look pretty good.

So, I was sure he had a good look at my boobs, nipples and all, when I sat down next to him and asked him, "Ken, have you ever had sex?"

He looked a bit startled and said, "Well, no, not really, why are you asking me that?"

"Well, I didn't know. That's why people ask questions, right. I just wanted to know."

"Okay, now you know."

"I haven't either."

"Well, you're just thirteen, Sis, that's still pretty young."

"If I told you all my friends who were doing it, you wouldn't say that."

"Maybe they're lying, ever think of that?"

"Yeah, but they sure describe it in great detail."

"Well, maybe they are, then."

"Is doing sex something you want to do?"

"You're sure full of a lot of questions today. Um, sure, I'm a guy, guys want to have sex, that's no surprise I hope."

"No, I was just wondering about you. Whether you want to have sex?"

"Of course. I'm sixteen and I think about it a lot."

"It's something I think about a lot, too."

"Well, you're growing up, it's just normal."

"If we both want to, then why don't we do it with each other?"

He sat there for a minute, totally silent, then, "You mean you and me, sex, intercourse, all that?"

"I know you've looked at me. I'm pretty enough, aren't I?"

"Oh, Paula, you're a beautiful girl. In the past year or so, you've really gotten, well, pretty sexy."

"You think I'm sexy?"

"Sure, of course, I mean, look at you. Any boy would jump at the chance to have sex with you."

That's when I reached across and pulled off my tee and asked him, "Even you, Ken?"

Again, he just sat there. I was nervously hoping that he wouldn't tell me to put my shirt back on and I heard him say, "Paula, you are so beautiful. Are you sure you want to do this? Really sure?"

"I'm really sure," and I stood up and pulled down my shorts and stood there in just my panties.

"Well?"

"Let's go up to my room," and I picked up my clothes and followed him up to his room and watched as he pulled off his shirt and shorts.

He asked if I was sure again and when I said yes, I was, he pulled his briefs down and his dick flopped down, long and slender, pointing right at my crotch. He then stepped to me, put his arms around me and kissed me, his dick pushing hard into my middle, so far the sexiest thing in my entire life.

He kissed me like I'd never been kissed before, especially by my brother. It was my first french kiss and it was so sexy, so hot. I felt his hands slide down into my panties and grip my butt cheeks and pull me hard to him. I knew then that I had started something that was now going forward entirely on its own.

Then, he stepped back, knelt down and pulled my panties to the floor, leaned forward and kissed me right in the middle between my legs. I almost fell forward onto him.

That was how we began. We did oral sex on each other then he got out a condom he had hidden in his closet and we fucked twice that day. We've basically fucked twice a day since except for when I've had my periods and I always suck him off real nice.

So, I wasn't a sexual neophyte by any means. But, I also wasn't very experienced, especially with any one older, more grown.

This brings me to what I really wanted to tell you about but this is a secret, too. So you have to promise never to tell anyone about it.

This started at a friend's house. Diana had me over to swim in their pool, it's a really nice in-ground pool set in a large back yard and tall fence and they live only a block and a half away. Diana and I had been friends for about three years now, I went through her parent's divorce with her, I guess her mom was fooling around, and it was with several men, from that she told me. Anyway, Diana still lived in the same house but just with her dad.

I had just gotten there and was in the pool house changing when suddenly the door opened just as I was stripped down to my panties. I looked up and it was Diana's father in the doorway and I quickly looked for a towel to cover myself with and so all I could do was put my hands over my boobs.

"I should have locked the door," I blurted as he replied, "Oh, Paula, it's okay, just go ahead and finish putting your suit on."

Well, he didn't leave, he just remained right there.

I didn't know what to say except that I was sorry a few more times.

"That's all right, Paula, believe me. You're a beautiful sight to behold and I really like what I see."

Well, Diana's dad is somewhere in his forties, nice looking, trim and athletic, deeply tanned and, well, there's no other way to say it, he's really sexy. And, he just said the most complimentary thing any male has ever said about my body.

Now, I'm like a lot of girls my age, I've been really amazed at the changes in my body during the last few years, my boobs seem to grow almost as I've watched them. I've spent many hours naked in front of my full length mirror looking in awe at my sexually-maturing body. I know I look good but he was the first male that ever said it to me. Well, other than my own brother.

So, I dropped my arms and stood there for a minute while he looked at me smiling.

My suit was on the bench right next to him so I took the step over toward him to get it.

"Do you mind if I watch?"

I shook my head from side to side and sat down, pulled my panties off and pulled up the bikini bottom as I stood up right in front of him, my breasts just a foot or two away from him. I put on the top and he said, "Thanks, Paula, I really enjoyed watching you get dressed, especially when you pulled off your panties. You're a beautiful and sexy young woman."

Sexy? Me? Well, him watching me put on my bikini sure made my middle tingle, that's for sure.

"I'd love to watch you do it again some day," he said and all I could think to say was, 'Okay.'"

"I enjoyed watching you so much, Paula, would you like to watch me, now?" he asked as he took his trunks off a peg on the wall.

I just couldn't answer, it was like I was frozen there.

"It's okay, Diana's in the pool if you want to go on out."

"No."

"No, what, Diana?"

"No, I want to stay and watch you." Yes, I really said it, I really did.

So, he pulled off his shirt, slipped off his sandals and jeans and stood there in his navy blue briefs. They were bulged out more than my brother's usually were. He bent over a bit, looked up and me, smiled and stood there for a minute.

I was mute, looking at him, his trim build, the nice tan ending in the starkly pale white section and continuing on down his deeply tanned legs. It was the pale white central part of his body that took my attention. I could see the outline of his penis, I had seen my brother's countless times, then he said, "Paula, I have to apologize to you because seeing just how beautiful you are naked rather got me excited, you know what happens to men, and so I'm somewhat larger than I usually am."

My heart was pounding as he bent slightly and pulled his briefs to the floor and stood back up erect. Oh, and erect, he was. It seemed huge compared with Ken's. I just stood there and gaped at it.

"I ... I"ve never seen one that big before. It's ... wow."

"Well, it's that big because of you, Paula, you are so sexy and so beautiful when you're naked that you would affect any man like this. I'm just human, my dear."

"I did that? I did that to you?" I said as I watched it begin to decline, it was drooping down just as I watched.

"What's happening to it?" I asked. My brother never went soft like that, maybe because he's a horny sixteen-year old.

"Can you make it hard and stand out again?"

"No but you can, just take your bikini off again and let me see you naked, you'll see what happens."

Well, I just wanted that so much, I quickly pulled off my top and bottom and he suggested that I sit on the bench and spread my legs for him and watch what happens.

I sat and spread wide open for him and watched in awe as his cock slowly began to rise, his hands were at his side, it just rose up on its own until it was standing straight out pointing at me. Then it even rose more.

"You're welcome to look at it, Paula, see what it feels like," and he took a step toward me, his big cock bobbing right in front of me. I reached out and touched the end with the tip of my finger. It had a small drop of liquid on the end, I had seen Ken's dick do the same thing.

I spread the moisture around with my fingertip and it made his cock jump.

"I think it likes you, Paula," he said with a grin.

"I like it," I said back as I wrapped my fingers around it and began to move my hand up and down. His dick was definitely larger than my brother's, darker colored, too, more brownish while Ken's was a light pinkish-tan. There were veins I could see more clearly than those on my brother's penis.

He let out a sigh and said, "That feels very nice, Paula. You know you'll make me cum if you keep doing that."

I looked up at him and said, "Yeah, I know. I want to make you cum. I want to see you squirt your cum out. It makes you feel good, right?"

"Oh, yes, very good and you're doing a very good job, Paula, I would guess that you've done this before. To some boys you know, perhaps?"

I looked up at him and smiled, then leaned forward to take him in my mouth and suck.

His hand petted my face as he said, "Oh, Paula that is so good, you are really wonderful."

I just wanted to feel Diana's dad's cum spurt into my mouth, I wanted him to know that I would do more with him, whatever he wanted, I just wanted him in bed with me.

"Mmm, Paula you've got me really close, dear. You're going to have my cum in a minute," and I began sucking faster, looking up at him, trying to make him happy, I really wanted his nice big cock in my future and this suck was exactly how I was going to convince him.

Then, it happened. His cum began spurting into my mouth, his moans muffled and quiet, "Umm, mmm, mmm, oh, Paula, you are an angel. I'll have to make you feel happy but right now isn't the right time.

"Diana is going to visit her mother this weekend, can you come over and spend the weekend with me? I'll take wonderful care of you and make you very, very happy. Just tell your parents that Diana has invited you for the weekend and we can have from Friday night to Sunday afternoon."

I pulled off his cock which drooped some, not at all like Ken's which always seemed hard no matter what I did to it.

I stood up and he took me in his arms and we kissed, it was the sexiest kiss of my life as I whispered, "What time Friday?"

We were soon swimming in the lovely warm water, sometimes touching each other under the surface, being careful to keep our new secret to ourselves.

We gave each other our email addresses and I ended the evening sleeping in Diana's room; next time, it will be down the hall in the master bedroom. I dreamed of that big king-sized bed as I quietly rubbed my pussy as Diana softly snored across the room.


Chapter 2

There were several emails back and forth between Diana's dad and me. I was now to call him, Eric, and I had sent him several pics of me that would keep him interested until Friday.

Then, the time came and I took my small overnight bag and walked to his house. As I stepped onto the porch, the door opened and Eric let me in. As soon as I was inside, he swept me up in his arms and kissed me like I've never been kissed before. Oh, this was going to be some weekend.

"Ah, my dear, let's take your bag upstairs," and we were soon in his bedroom and he was unbuttoning my shirt. When he got it open, he bent down and kissed my shoulders and chest, all around on my skin as he reached behind and undid my bra. Then he slipped off my shirt and bra and just stood there.

"You are so beautiful, Paula, your breasts are perfect," as his hands caressed my rising nipples. He sat on the bed with me standing between his legs as he began to suck my left nipple as he rubbed my other breast.

"Can we get the rest of our clothes off, Mister ... um, Eric?"

"Of course, dear, I'm certainly all for that," and he pulls down my shorts and panties and he was soon out of his own clothes as well. Then he sat back down and started sucking my nipple again.

There it was, right in front of me, his big cock, it was hanging down a little but not really soft. I reached down and wiped off the little drop on the end with my thumb and rubbed it around the tip. He moaned a bit and went on sucking.

I wrapped my fingers around it and began moving up and down, then he raised up off my breast and said, "I owe you a happy time, Paula, sit here and I'll make you a very happy girl."

I had a pretty good idea what was coming, after all, my brother eats me out all the time, I was really excited to see how my new lover would do it.

So, I sat on the edge of his bed as he knelt down and opened my legs, "Mmm, that pretty little pussy again, how lovely. You know, my dear, you really do have a pretty pussy, truly beautiful."

"I've never thought of it as pretty, I guess."

"Ah, but look at it, so plump and juicy-looking. Nice and pink and so perfectly formed. A perfect little slit down the middle. May I kiss it?"

I opened my legs further as he kissed right in the middle, then began licking up and down, easing my lips open as he went. All I could think of was that I had the whole weekend with Eric, an entire weekend of sex with a man, a really grown man. One with a big cock, well, we'll see how that goes. My pussy just seems so small but right now what I was thinking of the most is just how good my pussy was feeling.

"That's wonderful, Eric. You're gonna get me off pretty soon. Then I'll suck you off if you want. I've been dreaming about having you in my mouth again and I hope you want it."

He raised up and said, "One of my most lovely memories in life is you below me with my cock between your lips, sweetly looking up at me as my cum flowed into your pretty mouth. But, my dear, I'd rather fuck you first, if I may."

He continued to rub my pussy as he took licks on it, then slid his pinky finger up inside me and moved it in and out as he looked up at me.

"I wish I had some more hair down there so I looked more grown-up, some of the girls in gym have a lot."

He leaned forward and kissed right were I had a little bit of curly blond hair and said, "Paula, I think your pussy is lovely just the way it is. It is just so sexy and innocent looking. I just think it's perfect," and he went back to licking and tonguing me as I put my feet up on his shoulders as he put his tongue inside me and moved it around.

I just couldn't hold still, it just wasn't possible, I just had to move as his tongue made love to me.

"Oh, Mist ... Eric, oh, that is heavenly, oh, the way you do it, holding me wide open like that, oh, oh, your tongue, it's so ... UUUH, UUUH, UUUH, UUUH, oh, oh, mmm, don't stop, oh, please, just do it some more, that feels so wonderful."

He licked me some more, it was just wonderful, then he stood up and there it was again, that big brown cock, somewhat larger than my brother's, I just didn't know how it would ever fit inside me.

"Your penis is really large, Eric, I don't think it'll fit inside me."

"Well, my dear, we'll just take our time, don't worry about it, we'll take good care of you. Just lay back and put this pillow under you and put your knees up next to you on the bed."

I lay back, my butt right at the edge of the bed, put my legs up on the bed beside me and he pulled my knees apart and put his cock right down on my pussy's lips and pressing down on his dick with his hand as his hips started sawing back and forth driving the underneath of the length of his cock across my wet pussy lips.

"Are you going to put it in?"

"We'll just do this for a while. Does it feel nice, Paula, it feels nice to me?"

"Yes, I love to be rubbed there and the way you're doing it, well, no one's ever done it that way before. It feels really, really good."

His cock glided up and down my labia, making my clit just feel wonderful and my pussy lips were so tingly and alive, it wasn't fucking but it sure was good.

"Mmm, that's really nice, it feels really good," I moaned.

"Let's just enjoy one another like this for a while, we'll just let that little pussy of your's enjoy this and we'll see if maybe it will be ready for me later."

I was laying there thinking that I could actually cum from this, really have an orgasm. I'll have to try this with Ken sometime but I guess I'll have to tell him that one of my friends told me about it.

He put his hands down and gently pulled my pussy's lips apart as he continued to slide his dick back and forth across them.

"Oh, that feels even better, mmm, oh, that is so hot, so hot, that's gonna make ... AAAYHH, AAAYHH, AAAYHH, uuhn, uuhn, uhh, oh, mmm, mmm, oh, just keep doing it, oh that makes my pussy feel so good. You've already made me cum twice. Oh, you know so many things I bet, oh this is going to be the best weekend of my life."

He stepped back lifting his cock off my drenched pussy, his member stiff and ready.

"Let's take a look at you," he said as he knelt down and parted my pussy lips. "Mmm, yes, that's better. Now my dear, you've had sex before, right, you've been fucked?"

"Yes, by one boy," I wasn't going to tell him who but then he asked me about birth control. "I'm on the pill, my mom put me on it last year when a girl in my class got pregnant."

"And you've been taking it everyday. Including today?"

"Yes, my mom sees that I take it every morning."

"Now, the sex you've had with this boy, have you ever done any bondage?"

"I don't think so."

"It's where you get tied to the bed and get fucked. Lot's of people love it. You just get tied loosely so it doesn't hurt. It just makes it more erotic, more sexy."

"No, I haven't, is it something you want to do?"

"Well, would you like for me to tie you to my bed so we could try it. If you don't like it, I'll untie you right away."

His hand was on my pussy as he described what he wanted to do as his thumb rubbed up and down my slit in all the slippery wetness I was making.

"Okay, just don't make it hurt."

"I would only want to give you pleasure, Paula," he said as he moved around to the top of the bed and lifted up a rope that had a fur-lined strap on the end.

"Lay down, sweetheart and give me your hand," and he slipped the strap around my wrist then went down to the end of the bed, lifted up a similar rope and slid it over my ankle. Then did the same thing on the other side, pulling out the slack.

"How is it, Paula, not too tight?"

"No, it's fine, I guess. Boy am I excited, I never thought I'd be this excited. What are you going to do to me?"

"Well, we don't have to rush things, we can take our time. Would you like that?"

"Yes, I guess we have plenty of time and It's not uncomfortable."

He knelt next to the bed and bent over me to begin sucking my left nipple as his left hand grazed over my body ever so lightly, just touching me softly, up and down my body, along my stomach, my abdomen, down my left leg making me tingle wherever he touched.

"Oh, that feels so sexy. Oh, I like this," and I wiggled a bit when his fingertips grazed over my pussy as his hand came back up along my side.

He pulled open a drawer in the nightstand next to the bed and took out a short rodlike thing and held it to my nipple as he pushed the top. It began vibrating and it made my nipple just sing. He ran it all around my nipples then pressed it right on the nipple tip.

"Oooh, I like that," and he reached over and did it to my other breast.

Then he turned it off and pulled out a bottle and a plastic egg-shaped thing with a wire on it that was connected to a cylinder. He took some liquid from the bottle and smeared it on the egg part and pressed it up between my legs as it popped inside me. He pushed it in farther with his finger then took the cylinder and pushed a button.

"Oh, wow, that is awesome. Is that a vibrator? Omigod, that's awesome."

"Yes, dear, I have a whole collection of fun things for us to enjoy."

"I have several girlfriends who have vibrators and dildo thingies but I've never had the guts to use one when I slept over. But, oh, this one that you put up inside, oh, wow, it's fantastic."

He took the one he had used on my nipples and started touching right where my clit was. I couldn't help but twist and turn and moan as it sent me up like a rocket. The egg thing was still up inside me doing its thing and he was moving this new one over my clit and up and down my slit.

"Oh, oh, OH, OH, UUH, UUH, UUH, uh, uh, mmm, mmm, oh, this is so good, oh, you're really making me cum like I've never done before," I cried out, my whole body was shaking and I was covered with perspiration as the most wonderful orgasm of my life completely took me over.

"Oh, oh," I panted, "That was so good, mmm, that egg-thing is awesome, it still feels really good."

He reached between my splayed legs and pressed his middle finger up in me, pushing the vibrator farther inside me.

"Mmm, it feels different there, good but not as good as before. But still good."

He took out another plastic thing that was shaped like a dick but it had a short arm coming out of it. He coated it with the stuff in the bottle then turned it on and began rubbing the dick part up and down my slit.

"Like that, Paula?" he asked.

"Mmm, yes," then he slid it up inside and pressed the arm on the side onto my clit.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.