Bullet - Cover

Bullet

Copyright© 2010 by AJ Martin

Chapter 5

Mystery Sex Story: Chapter 5 - It was a Dark and Stormy Night. A loud clap of thunder masked the rumble from the rifle that sent the Bullet my way. It parted not only my skull but also me from my life. It was then I found out that there is a way to get even and along the way, make a few new friends. It's comforting to realize there is something after.

Caution: This Mystery Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Mystery   Ghost  

“Sex? ... Spirits can have sex?” was rattling through my mind when I heard, “I hear you.” It was another voice I hadn’t heard before and I didn’t see an image projected into my mind.

Again, I heard echoing in my thoughts, “I hear you.”

I was talking and getting to know Tammy and really didn’t want to get involved right then with someone else. The timber of the voice was deeper than Tammy’s and was definitely of female origin.

It’s funny how you can tell so much from a voice. I gathered she was about my age which I derived from the force with which she spoke. One strange thing was that the voice did sound just a wee bit familiar.

But, I was not finished talking to Tammy so I answered, very politely, “I’m sorry. I’m busy.”

Well, things got interesting real fast. Simultaneous with hearing “No you’re not!” I felt a swish through my head. It buzzed! I’d been hit or swatted on my head ... or at least that’s what it must have been from the way it felt.

Man, this Spirit thing was very confusing. I had no body, just a haze of a thing, and yet, another Spirit could HIT me. Plus I could feel it. “Weird!” I thought to myself.

Tammy told me, “Go ahead. We can talk more later,” and she faded from my awareness. What replaced her was this new Spirit and that was an even weirder feeling.

I could hear her and feel her but there were no visual images coming across, just a very blurry, unfocused image. Not at all like how Tammy perceived things or rather projected them to me.

Quickly I heard laughing from this new entity. “So, you like sex, eh?”

“Well, I’m new to this and don’t know anything about it,” I answered.

“Feel this!” I heard in my mind and then, BOY did I feel her.

Sensations started to grow and glow over my body. Yeah, I know that it wasn’t there, but I could still feel. From what I could feel, she was standing behind me and started to rub her hands up and down my sides. Rubbing me from just below my hips all the way up to under my armpits.

Now I’ve had my share of women -- well not a lot, just a few -- touch me, but this was fantastic. Better than anything I’d felt in real life.

Her hands were super soft and glided over me. When I felt any type of reaction, I knew she felt it too. She took great advantage of what I was feeling and enhanced it.

Her hands left my sides and moved up to cover my chest. I could feel her palms riding up over my breasts. If I’d had nipples, they felt like they were being twisted and turned. I couldn’t figure out how and what she was doing to elicit these intense feelings from me, but my mind just floated.

Actually, we were floating. We had moved upward through the hospital and then everything turned white as she continued to pleasure me. We had moved to a horizontal position with her under me, holding me, activating sensations which were moving me toward some sort of climax.

“Feels real good, doesn’t it,” was her rhetorical question. She could tell just what I was feeling so I knew there was no need to answer, just enjoy.

We were connected in some way that I was yet to find out. I could feel it but could not identify how we were connected.

“Well???” she projected into my mind. It became obvious she wanted a response even if her original question was of the rhetorical kind.

I was so lost to her touch that all I was able to transfer to her was, “Absolutely!”

Quickly she flashed a question into my mind, “Do you mind if I move my hands lower?”

I didn’t even have a chance to formulate an answer. I just sighed and her hands did move lower on my abdomen and finally she was gripping me.

“How can this be happening?” I thought. Her hands felt so good and even though I had no body, I could feel both her hands. One circling me and the other cupping me. Her stimulation got stronger.

Then things changed in ways it is difficult to explain. It felt as if her hands just entered my body, touching me, exciting me, in impossible ways.

It felt as if I was having an orgasm. I can’t tell you how long it lasted but it was way longer than any I’d felt before. Live orgasms take work, but this feeling I was having was just the pleasure part of the orgasm and as such it just lasted as long as my new friend wanted.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.