Bad Choices - Cover

Bad Choices

by Ken Usemi

Copyright© 2010 by Ken Usemi

Erotica Sex Story: Jessica, a fifteen-year-old cheerleader, wants desperately to go to a party with the older cheerleaders and some of the football players. The ticket of admission is a case of beer, so she decides to hang out in the parking lot of a liquor store, hoping to find someone who will buy the beer for her. Things are not going well, then they get worse when she runs into Sammy and Kyle, two very nasty young men looking for a good time. Their idea of a party is not the same as Jessica's.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Rape   Drunk/Drugged   Heterosexual   Gang Bang   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Voyeurism   Violence   .

Sammy and Kyle, two slacker dudes who spent most of their time looking for trouble, and usually finding it, were cruising slowly down Fourth Street on a Friday night in Sammy's Camaro. They were supposed to be celebrating Kyle's release from county lockup after serving nine months for assault, but the night was getting off to a slow start.

"Damn, I need some pussy," Kyle moaned.

"You wanna go over to Highland and find a hooker?"

"Nah, I don't want some skank ho tonight. I want something nice and young and juicy."

"Sounds like I should drop you off at the grocery so you can shop for peaches." Sammy laughed at his own joke.

"Slow down," Kyle said suddenly.

"What?"

"Over there, in the parking lot next to the liquor store. It looks like a young girl, just standing there, like she's waiting for somebody".

Sammy took a quick glance. "I see her," he said. "Damn, she looks too young, like she's about twelve or so. When you said young and juicy, I didn't know you were goin' all pedo on me."

"Nah, I don't think she's that young," Kyle said. "I mean, what would a girl that young be doin' out this late on a Friday, standin' all by herself in the parking lot of a liquor store?"

"I don't know, dude."

"You think she's a hooker?" Kyle asked.

"Not here. The cops are trying to keep all the hos and dealers further south."

"So, what do you think she's doin'?"

"Well," Sammy said as he drove slowly past the parking lot, "I guess we could ask her."

"That's why I like you, dude," Kyle smirked, "you're really smart."

"Don't be a wiseass," Sammy snapped. He made a right hand turn and drove around the block. When they got back to the dimly lit lot the girl was still there, talking to some old dude who had just come out of the store. Sammy pulled in and parked in the back of the lot.

"I'll be damned," Kyle exclaimed, "she really is a hooker."

"Looks like she's not doing very good," Sammy said, as the old guy pushed his way past her and got in his car.

"Wonder how much she charges?" Kyle asked.

"Even if she's giving it away, I still think she's too young," Sammy warned.

The girl turned, her white face, surrounded by long black hair, looked almost ghostly in the dim glow of the one good light in the small parking lot. "Hey," Kyle said, "She might be older than we think. I think she's in hogh school. She's wearing a letter jacket from Fremont High. Think she's an athlete? I like girls who play sports."

"You mean girls who like to play with your balls, right?" Sammy laughed.

"That jacket might be her boyfriend's or her brother's, but I guess it won't hurt to talk to her."

"I don't think she's a pro," Kyle observed. "She's not dressed like one, and like you said, this is a bad place to be walkin' the street. Let's find out what's goin' on."

Sammy started the car, circled the lot, and pulled into a parking place close to where the girl was standing. Kyle leaned out of the passenger side window like a dog going for a ride. "Waiting for someone?" he asked her.

"Yeah," the girl replied.

"Your boyfriend?"

"Nope."

"So, how much do you charge for a blowjob?" Kyle's pent-up passion was getting the best of him. Just the idea of being a few feet away from some fresh teenage gash was giving him an erection.

"Excuse my friend," Sammy said, as he pushed Kyle back out of the way. "He's been on a ... vacation for awhile, and hasn't been close to any pus ... girls in awhile. I think he forgot his manners."

"Yeah, dude, whatever," she snarled, turning away from them.

"Hey, wait a minute," Sammy called, trying to save the moment. "You're a cheerleader at Fremont, right?"

"Uh-huh. How did you know?"

"Your jacket," he said, pointing to the cheerleader symbol over the large 'F'. Plus, I saw you at the Hilldale game a couple weeks ago. You're the one they throw around like a rag doll, right?"

"Yeah, that's me."

"They use you cuz you're so small, right?" Kyle asked, trying to insinuate himself back into the conversation.

"I guess so," she replied, still looking at them warily.

"How tall are you?"

"I'm four-eleven."

"How much do you weigh?"

"About eighty-five pounds."

"Man, I bet I could throw you too."

"Man, I guess you'll never get a chance to find out, will you," she snarled.

"Hey, let's all be cool," Sammy said, turning on the charm that had made him so popular in high school. "I'm Sammy. What's your name?"

"Why? You wanna go steady or somethin'?"

Sammy recognized the attitude. When he had been in high school, the only girls who seemed to be resistant to his charm were the stuck-up cheerleaders. Apparently that hadn't changed. Even though she seemed to have a chip on her shoulder, Sammy didn't give up. "Fair enough. You don't have to tell us if you don't want to. But why the hell are you hangin' round here? Are you in trouble? Do you need some help."

The girl walked around to the driver's side of the car, and grinned Sammy. "Yeah, I do," she said. "There's a party tonight, some cheerleaders and football players, and I want to go, but the price of admission is a case of beer or a bottle of vodka."

"And because you're too young to just walk in there and buy booze, you're looking for somebody to buy it for you," Sammy said.

"That's right," she said, smiling even more.

"How old are you?" Kyle asked.

"I'm seventeen," she said.

"Yeah, and I'm Brad Pitt," he snarled.

"Okay, I'm fifteen, but what difference does it make? Underage is underage. So, can you guys help me?"

"What's in it for us?" Kyle asked. "I mean, if we get caught buying for a minor, we can get in a lot of trouble, so why should we take the risk?"

"I'll pay you," the girl replied. "I've got enough money for the beer, and an extra twenty for your trouble."

"I've got a better idea," Sammy said. "Why don't I go in and buy two cases. Maybe if we show up with a lot of beer you're friends will let us stick around too."

"Uh, I'm not sure about that. There aren't supposed to be any outsiders at the party."

"Well, it won't hurt to ask, right?" Kyle suggested. "I mean, we're gonna have to take you there anyway. Or were you planning on walking down the street toting a case of beer."

"Uh, okay, I guess you're right, it won't hurt to ask."

Sammy got out of the car. "Why don't you wait here with my buddy while I go get the beer," he said, pulling the seatback forward to give her room to get in the backseat.

Somewhat reluctantly the girl slid into the small backseat of Sammy's Camaro. He closed the door behind her and headed into the store. Kyle turned and smiled at her. His expression did not make her feel any better about her decision to get in the car. "I'm Kyle," he said, extending his hand.

"Jessica" she replied, giving him a weak handshake.

"Jessica. Not Jessie?"

"My friends call me that."

"I could be your friend," Kyle said.

"I've already got enough friends," she snapped.

"Ow, I'm wounded." Kyle put his hands over his chest, as if staunching the blood from a mortal wound. "So, just where is this party, wiseass?"

"It's only a couple blocks away. The Fremont apartments. You know where that is?"

"Yeah," he laughed. "I used to live there, long time ago. It was a dump then, and I'm guessing it's not much better now. Which probably makes it a good party place, right?"

"I guess. I've never been there."

"Believe it or not, I lost my virginity at the Fremont," Kyle told her. "I was spending the night with one of my friends. After my buddy fell asleep, his mom snuck into the bedroom and invited me into her bed. She wasn't too bad looking, maybe a little overweight, but we kept the lights off. Not exactly something I like to brag about, but you never forget your first time, right?"

"Whatever," Jessica mumbled.

"Oh wait," Kyle said with a grin that had no humor left in it, "you don't have a first time to remember, do you?"

"Bullshit," she snapped, "I've done it, a lot."

"Yeah, right, I forgot, cheerleaders fuck all the football players."

"Screw you," Jessica snarled.

Sammy put an end to their squabbling with his return. He opened the trunk and put two cases of Natty Lite in it. "You guys gettin' to know each other?" he asked as he slid back behind the wheel.

"Sure," Kyle drawled. "Did you know that little Jessie here fucks the football team?"

"That's kind of a surprise," Sammy said. "I had her pegged as more of a basketball slut. I've heard some of those tall black guys have big dicks. Is that true?"

"You guys are pigs," Jessica replied, wondering just what the hell she had been thinking when she had accepted their help.

"The party's at the Fremont," Kyle told him.

"The Fremont? Hah, good memories, right?" Sammy cranked up his pride-and-joy and left two new black marks on the asphalt as he peeled out of the parking lot and turned right.

"Hey, where you goin'?" Jessica asked. "Fremont is the other way."

"Aw, come on," Sammy said, making eye contact with her in the rear-view mirror, "you can't expect us to show up at a party dressed like slobs, can you? We're just gonna run home and change clothes real quick."

"Uh, why don't you drop me off, then go change?"

"Relax, sweetie," Kyle added. "It's just a little detour."

Jessica settled down further into the smelly back seat, knowing that it would be impossible to get out of the car, even if she wanted to. She was hoping that Sammy and Kyle really were nice guys, if a little rough around the edges, but as they drove further and further her unease grew. A few miles from the liquor store Sammy turned off Main onto a dark, two-lane road. Jessica was planning on making a run for freedom when they stopped, but when Sammy turned onto a dirt road a few minutes later she knew she was hopelessly lost. Another bumpy ten minutes brought them to a small house, somewhere deep in the woods.

"How do you like my little home in the country?" Sammy asked.

"Uh, kinda the middle of nowhere, ain't it?"

"That's the point, sweetcakes. My nearest neighbors are a quarter mile away, and they like to party just as much as we do, so it works out great. We can drag speakers out onto the porch, crank up the music, and have a blast without worrying about anybody complaining. In fact, I could call some of my buds and we could have a nice little party right here tonight."

"Yeah," Kyle added, "wouldn't you rather party down with some real men, instead of some high school jerks?"

"I ... I think you guys have the wrong idea about me," she whined. "I just want to go hang out with my friends. I'm not looking for some wild adventure."

"Okay, okay," Sammy smiled. "We'll stick to the original plan. Come on in and have a drink while Kyle and I change. You can meet my brother."

Reluctantly, Jessica followed Sammy as he crossed the weed-infested yard that seemed to also serve as a driveway and garbage dump. Kyle was right behind her, so close she could feel his breath on the back of her neck. She felt like a prisoner being marched down Death Row. Part of her brain was yelling at her to run, but she knew she wouldn't get far, and she had no idea where to go anyway.

Sammy opened the front door and she followed him into a living room that was just as messy as the front yard. A young man, about Jessica's age, was slumped on a sofa watching a porn movie on the TV across the room. He had headphones on and was swaying along with whatever music was being poured into his ears. His back was to the door and he didn't notice that wasn't alone anymore.

"Hey, whatcha' doin'?" Sammy yelled.

"Shit, I didn't hear you guys coming," the kid said.

He sat up, and Jessica saw that he had been jacking off. She almost laughed as the young man struggled to stuff his erection back inside his jeans and find the remote to kill the TV at the same time.

"Jimmy," Sammy sighed, "you're the only guy I know who watches porn and listens to music at the same time. And didn't I tell you to stay the fuck away from my DVD's?"

"Sorry, Sam. I didn't expect you guys to be back so soon. Hey," he said, finally noticing the girl, "who's this?"

"Oh, this is our new friend Jessie," Kyle said, putting his arm around her shoulders. "She's a party girl we met in town, right sweetie?" His other hand rubbed the tight buns inside her even tighter jeans.

"So why'd you bring her here?" Jimmy asked.

"Not for you, that's for sure," Sammy laughed. "You might as well go back to beating off. Hey Jess, how about a drink, to get you warmed up for the party."

"Uh, sure, I guess," she said quietly.

Sammy went into the kitchen. He searched for a clean glass, finally settling on a not-too-soiled jelly glass. He poured a shot of Jim Beam into it, then went to the refrigerator, opened a bottle of soda, and filled the rest of the glass with the sweet syrup. He checked the living room, and saw that Kyle was still harassing Jessica, so he took advantage of the distraction to drop a dose of his favorite date-rape drug into her drink. He stirred it with his finger, then went back into the living room.

"Here ya go," he said, handing the glass to the obviously uneasy girl.

"Thanks," she replied. She began drinking much too fast, almost chugging it, her nervous energy forcing her to do something other than just sit there letting Kyle maul her. Somewhere, deep within her soul, she still hoped to end up at the cheerleaders' party. She found herself talking to Jimmy. That was a lot easier now that he wasn't whacking off. "Where are your parents?"

"Oh, they don't live here," Jimmy said. "This is Sam's place, but I stay here a lot on weekends. My folks don't give a shit where I am anyway."

Kyle whispered to Sammy, "Is her drink... ?"

"Yeah. Relax. It's gonna be fine. It's gonna be party time soon. I'm gonna call the Braxton brothers. They said they wanted to say hi to you anyway, and I think this is just the right time."

"The Braxtons?" Kyle asked. "They hardly know me. In fact, the last time I saw them, they were trying to beat the crap out of me."

"All is forgiven, my friend," Sammy reassured. "Besides, I think they're gonna be more interested in our little friend here than you."

"Okay, uh ... uh ... Sammy, about that. What do you have in mind? I mean, I was hoping to score some pussy, voluntarily or not, but I don't want to stand in line."

"Kyle, this is still your night. You get first crack at her, after me of course. It is my idea, my house, my liquor and drugs."

"Uh, yeah yeah, I get it. Hey, look, looks like she's gettin' sleepy already."

"I better go make that call. Why don't you and Jimmy help her into my bedroom."

Kyle knelt next to the easy chair Jessica was sitting on. She was leaning to one side, obviously having a hard time keeping her eyes open. "Want another one?" he asked, pointing to the almost empty glass she was just barely holding on to.

She made an effort to sober up. "Hey, I thought you guys were changing. Come on, I want to get to the party."

"You know what sweetie," Kyle whispered as he took the glass out of her hand, "we don't have to go that far for a party. Come with me." He turned to Jimmy. "Help me, asshole."

"Help you what? What's goin' on? Who is this girl anyway? Where did you meet her? Is she a hooker? Are we gonna fuck her?"

"Damn boy, you got more questions than you got sense. Just shut up and help me get her into your brother's room."

Jimmy helped Kyle steer the semi-conscious girl down the hallway and into one of the small bedrooms at the end. They lowered her slowly onto the large bed that took up most of the space in the room. That's when Jessica seemed to realize just how much trouble she was in. A rush of adrenaline cleared her mind enough for her to attempt to roll off of the bed. She didn't get very far. Her legs were a lot less alert than her brain. Kyle had to reach out to keep her from falling on her face.

"What's gonna happen now?" Jimmy asked. "Are we gonna do her? Do I get a shot?"

"Calm down, bro." Sammy said from the doorway.

"You call 'em?" Kyle asked.

"Yeah, they'll be her in a few. But in the meantime, I think it's time to get the party started. Let's see what our little cheerleader looks like naked." Sammy moved close to Jessica, bent down, bringing his face inches from hers, and asked, "Are you awake?"

Jessica, barely conscious, nodded, while Kyle continued to hold her upright.

"Sit," Sammy ordered. Kyle lowered her to the bed and backed away, giving Sammy room to do whatever he had in mind. Kyle always followed is best friend's lead.

Sammy stepped in front of the woozy girl and held her shoulders to keep her from falling over. He shook her to make sure she was focused on him. "Listen to me," he began speaking slowly, "my grandmother used to tell me that life is full of choices, and bad choices can lead to bad results. You've made two bad decisions already tonight. First, you chose to stand around in a liquor store parking lot, by yourself. Just what the fuck did you think was going to happen if you did that, or did you think at all? Then you compounded your mistake by getting in a car with two guys you didn't even know. Now, you are gonna find out what those kind of bad choices can lead to." He paused, looking at her closely to make sure she was still paying attention to what he was saying.

"You're gonna have sex, with me, then my friend Kyle, and maybe even my retarded little brother if he wants to. He's only fourteen, but as you saw when we came in, he's already got sex on his mind. There are gonna be some other guys showing up too, so it could be quite a night. That is a fact. It is going to happen. Now, things can go down one of two ways, either you face up to your mistakes and accept your punishment willingly, or you fight it. Do you understand?"

Jessica nodded, her eyes full of fear as she stared into Sammy's eyes.

"I strongly recommend that you choose the second path. Don't make another wrong choice tonight. Who knows, you might even like it. Haven't you ever heard that expression, when rape is inevitable, relax and enjoy it?"

"She told me in the car that she's had lots of sex," Kyle added.

"Well, we'll see about that," Sammy said. "So, Miss Cheerleader, let's see which way you want to play it. I'm going to let my brother help you undress now, and I hope you don't give him a hard time."

"Me?" Jimmy squeaked.

"Yea, bro, don't you want to?"

"Uh ... yeah ... sure ... I guess."

"Well, come on then." Sammy stepped away from the girl, and as he released his hold she fell back on the bed, her legs dangling over the edge. "Start with her shoes and work your way up," Sammy suggested.

Jimmy knelt in front of Jessica, his hands shaking as he began unlacing her sneaker. After he slid it and the white athletic sock beneath it off her foot, he moved to her other leg. As he was struggling to untie that shoe, the girl somehow found the energy and muscular control to kick him in the face. It wasn't a hard kick, but Jimmy reacted like he had been hit in between the eyes with a tire iron.

"Oww! Shit, the bitch kicked me!"

"I know, dumbass, I saw it," Sammy drawled. "So, what are you gonna do about it?"

Jimmy stood up and leaned over the frightened young girl. He slapped her once, and was getting ready for a second backhand blow when his brother grabbed his hand. "Don't do that, you idiot. Look at her. She's probably the cutest girl you'll ever have sex with in your life. The last thing you want to do is mess up that pretty face. What you need to do is something like this." Sammy pushed his brother aside, and delivered a quick, sharp blow to Jessica's stomach with his fist. The girl curled up in a ball like a threatened armadillo, gasping for air. She would have screamed if she had any breath left. "See, now you have her attention, and she's still beautiful. You probably still need some help though. Kyle, make yourself useful."

Kyle walked over to Jessica, who was still whimpering in pain. He grabbed her long black hair and dragged her to her feet. "Take off that stupid letter jacket," he ordered. "This ain't no fuckin' high school party now."

Jessica, still stunned from Sammy's sudden blow, did as Kyle had instructed. She unzipped the heavy coat and started to slowly slide it off her arms. Kyle grew impatient and yanked it the rest of the way off, throwing it across the room with a gesture born of all the hatred still locked inside him from his own less than successful high school years. He stepped close to the trembling girl, staring at her white blouse.

"Looks like her tits ain't nothin' to write home about," he said to Jimmy, "but maybe she's got some nice nips. I do like to suck on a nice hard nipple. Take that blouse off," he ordered her.

This time Jessica did not obey. Instead, working up all the courage she had left, she spit in his face. Kyle was furious, not only because of what she had done, but at the way Sammy and Jimmy were laughing at him. He reached into his back pocket and pulled out a knife.

When Jessica heard the click of the blade sliding open, her momentary burst of courage was replaced by a wave of fear that made her nauseous. Kyle held the tip of the blade against her face. "She sure has a little nose," he said to no one in particular. "She probably wouldn't look too different without it. Whadda' you think, Sammy, should I take it off? Think she'd mind me then?"

"Geez," Sammy sighed, "you're as bad as Jimmy. Look at her, she's a real cutie. Why would you want to mess that face up? Come on, Kyle, put the knife away. You don't need it. Hell, you're twice her size, be a man."

Kyle grinned, the same sadistic expression that Jessica had seen in the car when he had introduced himself. She knew that without Sammy's steadying influence, Kyle would probably enjoy killing her just as much as having sex with her.

"Aw hell," Kyle said, "I was just teasin'," He lowered the knife, but did not put it away. Instead, one by one, he sliced the buttons off the front of her blouse. After the last button hit the floor, he slowly pulled the bottom of her blouse out of her jeans. He stepped back, soaking in the terrified expression on her face as she stood there, helpless. "Take it off," he said quietly.

This time she did not offer any resistance. The blouse soon joined her jacket on the floor. One tear rolled down her cheek, as she shivered in fear. "Nice bra," Kyle observed. "Looks like somethin' my kid sister might wear. Is that a real one, or one of those training bra things?"

"What difference does that make," Jimmy whined, his voice cracking with youthful excitement. "Get it off. I wanna see her tits."

Kyle pulled the bra away from her chest, just far enough to slip the very sharp blade of his knife under it. With one quick flick of his wrist the front of her bra was in two pieces, dangling from the shoulder straps. Jessica's small but firm breasts were exposed to the lecherous eyes of her captors.

"Damn," Kyle whispered, "they're nicer than I expected. Not very big, but they're almost all nipple. Ever see anything like that?"

"Yeah, some small girls are like that," Sammy observed. "Adult nips on top of kiddie titties. Go ahead Kyle, give 'em a taste test."

Kyle put one hand behind the diminutive girl, pulling her closer to his body. He had to bend down to reach his target. He put his lips around one small mound and easily pulled the whole lump of young girl-flesh into his mouth. He tickled the hard tip with his tongue. He felt her move in his grasp, a reaction that seemed to be more about what he was doing and not an effort to get away. She appeared to have very sensitive breasts.

"Let me," he heard Jimmy begging behind him.

"All right kid, but don't let her kick you again," Kyle teased.

Jimmy took Kyle's place in front of the girl and pushed her down on the bed, flat on her back. He straddled her hips, and pinned both of her hands above her head in a tight grasp. He brought his mouth slowly down and licked one breast, the one not already glistening with Kyle's spit. Jessica squirmed beneath him, but with most of his weight pressing down on her legs and her hands firmly in his control, she wasn't going anywhere. He took advantage of her helplessness to attempt a kiss.

Jessica tried to twist her mouth away from his, but Jimmy was persistent and eventually managed to get his tongue between her lips. Her teeth were tightly shut, and he soon gave up and turned his attention back to her chest. He sucked, nibbled, and tweaked first one small titty then the other while she continued to writhe in protest.

"That's enough, little bro," Sammy said. "Let's see what the rest of that tiny body looks like."

Jimmy reluctantly pulled his mouth from her titty with a wet, slurpy sound, and stood up. Sammy pushed his brother aside and pulled Jessica back to her feet. "Take off the jeans," he told her.

The tone of his voice was still friendly, almost as if he were asking a favor, but his expression reaffirmed to Jessica that it was an order, not a request. Surrounded by three guys in the small bedroom, she saw no choice but to cooperate. Her hand was shaking so badly that she had a hard time releasing the button above the zipper. Her jeans were so tight that once that restraint had been removed, they practically unzipped themselves. She looked at Sammy, pleading without words one last time, then with a sigh began pushing the denim cloth down her legs.

"Pink panties," Kyle observed, "and are those kittens on 'em? Ain't that cute. Wonder if she has anything else pink?"

Sammy gestured with his hand, and Jessica slowly peeled the girlish cotton undergarment down her legs. She stood there, naked and vulnerable, with her jeans and panties pooled around her feet. She attempted to cover her breasts with one hand, and her private parts with the other. Her eyes were closed, but she could still feel the hot gaze of the two men and boy watching her. She had been undressed in front of her boyfriend a few times, and in the girls' locker room after cheer practice, but this was different. She felt more than just exposed — it was as if their eyes were peeling away the very skin from her body.

There was an odd silence in the room that was finally broken by Jimmy's squeaky voice. "Is she shaved, or just not very hairy down there?"

"As dark as her hair is, I think we'd see it if there was any," Sammy said. He leaned down and took a close look. "There's not much there, and I don't see any stubble. Are you sure you're fifteen?" he asked.

"She sure is white," Kyle observed. "Damn girl, don't you ever get any sun?"

"It's winter," Sammy reminded his friend. "Not too many girls have tans these days. But you're right, she really does have nice, delicate skin. Man, not a pimple or mole anywhere. You're beautiful," he told her.

"Turn around," Kyle ordered. "I wanna check out your ass."

Jessica heard his words, but her body seemed to be frozen. Sammy put his hands on her shoulders, and gently rotated her body, like turning a department store mannikin.

"Hey Sam, got any icing?" Kyle asked.

"Icing? What for?"

"Cuz those little buns of hers look like a couple of cupcakes just beggin' to be frosted."

"Well, maybe we can take cover them with something else," Sammy joked.

A deep-throated rumble from outside announced the arrival of the Braxton brothers on their Harleys. A moment later the bedroom got even smaller with the addition of two burly, tattooed bikers.

"Jessica, I would like you to meet my friends," Sammy said with a phony air of politeness. "This is the guy I work for," he said, indicating the older, meaner-looking of the brothers. "George, this is Jessica, our guest for the evening."

"Damn, kinda little, ain't she? Did you find her at the playground?"

"Nah, she's in high school. Not exactly legal," Sammy chuckled, "but women are like potatoes, right? When they're big enough they're old enough."

"I'm still not sure she can pull this train," George grumbled. "But I guess we can try."

"Oh, where are my manners," Sammy said, continuing to enjoy his air of pseudo politeness. "Jessie, this is George's brother Will. Will, Jessie."

"Man, she looks good enough to eat," Will said in a quiet voice.

"She's just your type," George sneered, "small enough to put in your pocket and take out whenever you feel like a snack." He turned to Sammy and added, "Sometimes I think if I didn't keep a close eye on Will, he'd be hanging out in elementary school parking lots. Ain't that right, little bro?"

"I'm not that bad," Will protested, "but I do like young innocent chicks better than slutty biker women."

"I rest my case," George said. "Hey, we brought some crack. You guys wanna try some before the party starts?"

"Hang on a sec," Sammy said. "Let's take care of some business first. I'm thinkin' this room is too small. Let's move the party over to Jimmy's room."

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.