Nautical Delights - Cover

Nautical Delights

Copyright© 2010 by Charm Brights

Chapter 33: Hunting Anniversary

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 33: Hunting Anniversary - The Emir of Kobekistan has a Royal Yacht. Soon after the present Emir succeeded to the throne a new skipper was appointed. Henry Hargreaves had been second officer on a cruise liner, and he finds that the comfort and amusement of his passengers is every bit as important in his new command as it was on board his old ship. A certain amount of discipline is needed, especially to persuade his wife to accept the presence of concubines. The Emir kindly helps with the education of his daughter.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Rape   Coercion   Slavery   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Historical   Incest   Brother   Sister   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Humiliation   Sadistic   Torture   Gang Bang   Orgy   Harem   Interracial   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Caution   Violence  

Eight years after Admiral Hargreaves took over command of the vessel a cruise was ordered for a group of whom Henry had heard, but about whom he knew little, the Royal Huntsmen, as part of the celebrations of the tenth anniversary of the Emir's succession to the throne. The orders were similar to those for a 'military conference'; they were to sail out into the Persian Gulf and to cruise for two days, then return to Mayia Asrag.

The guest list included the Earl of Bargoed and Princess Zubeydeh, Countess of Bargoed, together with Ramzy El-Najjar, General Mustapha, Colonel Abubakar Ibn Abbas, Zahid al-Mustansir, and a number of notables whom Admiral Henry Hargreaves had not previously met. Several of the guests brought concubines with them. They joined the ship during the afternoon, and when the Master of Quarry, Ramzy El-Najjar, indicated that all the passengers were aboard, Henry gave the order to cast off. Shortly after sailing, the menfolk, and the Countess of Bargoed, gathered for a formal dinner.

After dinner, Ramzy El-Najjar tapped on his glass for silence and started a short speech, "I won't detain you for long, but there is one short formal ceremony I am commanded to perform by His Magnificence, the Emir Mahmoud Abdullah, may he live for ever. As Master of Quarry to His Magnificence, I am commanded to inform Admiral Henry Hargreaves that he is henceforth an honorary member of the Order of the Royal Huntsmen."

Henry had had no notice of this ceremony, and did not know what to say. He had no idea what this honour implied, but he rose to his feet, "Distinguished Royal Huntsmen, I am much honoured by the kindness of His Magnificence, the Emir Mahmoud Abdullah, may he live for ever and have many sons, in bestowing this honour upon me, and I will endeavour to be worthy of it. I have to admit that this is a complete surprise, for I have never hunted in my life, and you will have to instruct me in the duties of this post."

There was a general round of applause at this point and Ramzy El-Najjar leant over and whispered, "There are no duties, and no real privileges involved. It is a mark of the Emir's respect and thanks for services rendered; that's all."

Henry was much relieved to hear this and the group proceeded to break up, each going his own way to the pleasures of the guest suites. Henry retired to his stateroom as the last of the guests left. There he was surprised to find the Countess of Bargoed sitting waiting for him. Having been made aware of the fact that she had been declared to have the status of a man in Kobekistan by His Magnificence, the Emir Mahmoud Abdullah, may he live for ever, Henry was as polite as he would have been to any of the other distinguished guests.

"How may I help you, Princess?" he asked.

"Oh, I don't know, quite," she said coquettishly, "My tastes run to both men and women, and to a little amusement with whips. What do you suggest?"

She stood and moved close to him, letting the front of her gown open to reveal that she set no great store by underclothing, and gently stroking his trousers where a burgeoning lump indicated that he was by no means immune to her charms.

"I and my crew are, of course, here to help you in any way we can," he said gallantly.

She unzipped his trousers and gracefully descended to her knees, releasing his semi-hard penis and taking it in her mouth. After some moments of her ministrations, she looked up at him quizzically, then returned to her task, not stopping until he was very close to filling her mouth with jism.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.