Samantha at Studland Farm - Cover

Samantha at Studland Farm

Copyright© 2010 by Shani 34

Chapter 3

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 3 - A young girl is sent to a training farm so her mother can spend time with her new lover. Samantha soon discovers that the farm is much more than just a place where girls ride horses and walk in the woods.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Fa/ft   Reluctant   Fiction   BDSM   Spanking   Humiliation   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Sex Toys   Bestiality  

Amanda, the beautiful woman Samantha had met earlier in the kennels, was now sitting behind a desk, and she smiled as she watched the new girl walk in. She waited while Samantha walked nervously towards the desk. When she was half way across the room, Amanda said "Stop there, girl. Stand with your hands by your sides." Samantha gulped, very aware of her total nudity.

Amanda made no effort to conceal the fact that she was scanning the young girl's body, her eyes shining as she looked, with obvious approval, at the small, budding breasts and bare sex. She grinned at the thought that just a few hours ago the girl had been a virgin. "Put your feet wide apart Samantha."

Samantha was probably less embarrassed being naked in front of a woman than when standing in front of the man who had brought her here from the kennels, but Amanda was determined to keep her off balance. She sat back in her chair, smiling cruelly, a look she practiced in the mirror often!

"Turn around, honey, keep your feet apart," Amanda hissed, and Samantha nervously turned her back.

There was silence for a few minutes, except for the little girl's nervous breathing. Amanda slid hand up under her skirt and started slowly masturbating as she looked at the delicious piece of girl flesh in front of her, and contemplated what she would do with her in the weeks ahead. There were cane marks still visible on Samantha's bottom and Amanda decided that she would spank that lovely bottom at the first justifiable occasion, and definitely before the cane marks faded completely!

Samantha's nervousness was causing her bum muscles to clench and relax and Amanda loved watching. She was trying to decide what would be the first thing she would insert into the girl's probably virgin anus. Except, she remembered reluctantly, that she had already seen pictures of Samantha being prepared for her delivery trip, with probes inserted in both her lower orifices. What a waste, she thought, wishing she had been able to be the first. She wouldn't have used an artificial probe, she would have used fingers and worked on it until she could get her whole fist in the girl.

Amanda realized her masturbation was making audible slurpy noises, so she slowed her finger. God it was delicious having this terrified little angel at her mercy.

Reluctantly she took her hand from in-between her legs and held it up to her nose, gently smelling her own excitement as she looked again at Sam's trim shape, above all at that delicious tight bum.

"Very nice. Okay, turn around and face me again please. Now put your hands on your head. Feet apart always, young lady, unless you are told otherwise."

Samantha obeyed, she was indeed terrified! She could see that same glint of desire in the woman's eyes that she had seen often enough in her mother's various men friends as they cuddled her and kissed her affectionately. It seemed almost as though this lady was lusting after Samantha the way she knew those men did. Surely, she asked herself, women don't do that, do they? Women don't lust after young girls? No, that was a ridiculous idea. But, oh God this woman looked so cruel, so terrifying. Maybe that gleam in her eye just meant that she liked Samantha?

Watching the older woman slowly licking her fingers, Samantha desperately hoped that Amanda did like her, if so maybe she could become a kind of teacher's pet? The woman was smiling nicely, so Samantha plucked up courage and asked politely "Please, could I have some clothes?"

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.