Samantha at Studland Farm - Cover

Samantha at Studland Farm

Copyright© 2010 by Shani 34

Chapter 2

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 2 - A young girl is sent to a training farm so her mother can spend time with her new lover. Samantha soon discovers that the farm is much more than just a place where girls ride horses and walk in the woods.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Fa/ft   Reluctant   Fiction   BDSM   Spanking   Humiliation   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Sex Toys   Bestiality  

Uncle Stephen had told Samantha to get into the packing crate in which she was to be transported to Studland farm. Samantha shivered as she stepped over to the box. "In you get pumpkin," he said, his voice strained. He held her by the elbow to help her as she climbed in. The inside of the box was indeed shaped to the contours of a girl like Samantha. Kneeling where she was meant to kneel, she realized the padding forced her knees to be wide apart. The sides of the box came only up to mid thigh. When she bent over her bottom was going to be up above the sides of the box, until the lid was put on, and that thought embarrassed her. She slowly bent forward and wriggled her body into its intended place, and lowered her head down into the space intended for it.

She had no choice but to lie bent over the curves of the padding, face down, her knees up under her and far apart. Her small breasts hung over two hollows, surely intended for a bigger girl. She found she had to lay her arms in grooves either side of her body. As she lowered her face, she saw a small black plastic balloon-like thing where her mouth was going to be. Uncle Stephen told her to let the balloon go into her mouth as she lowered her head down onto the shaped padding. "If you are thirsty, just squeeze the balloon inside your mouth and it will squirt a little water. Get comfortable, my dear, you will be in there for some time."

Samantha wriggled and pushed and made her body fit into the spaces available. She felt his hand running over her back, and realized he was fastening a strap around her waist, clamping her firmly down into the padding. Sort of like a seat belt in a car, she thought, but it was more scary, being strapped in this horribly exposed position. She was very aware of what Uncle could see of her as she lay there with her bottom in the air and her thighs apart.

A second strap went over the back of her head, and as he tightened that one it pulled her face down tightly into the soft padding provided, after which her world was totally dark. The balloon filled her mouth, and involuntary twitches of her jaw kept putting little squirts of cold water into her mouth.

Once the straps were secure, his fingers roamed over her bottom and down into the crack below. She shivered as his finger touched her bottom hole and then ran down along the crack, further down under her, where even she didn't touch. But she couldn't protest, or close her legs, or even moan intelligibly.

"Pumpkin, I realize you can't talk, but I need to know if you are comfortable. So, I am going to put my finger in your bottom, and I want you to give it a squeeze, clench your bottom once for yes and twice for no."

She thought she would die of embarrassment as she felt his finger slip gently into her bottom. She was amazed it went in so easily, as though he had used some sort of lubricant. She obediently clenched her bottom once to show she was okay.

"Is the water working okay?" One clench. "What about air? Can you feel the fresh air blowing over your face?" She realized that, yes, fresh air was wafting over her nose and mouth, and she realized a fan somewhere was providing her with air to breathe. She clenched her bottom once.

"We could put the lid on and get you under way, but you might want to think about it for a few minutes first to get used to it. So, would you like me to leave you like this for a while?" Clench, clench. Too exposed, lying like this, she wanted the lid on to cover her up.

"Okay, fine. Now, pumpkin, I want to give you a little something to think about while you are traveling, I am going to cane that sweet little bottom of yours. If you misbehave at the farm, they will probably cane you, so I want you to know what it feels like. To encourage you to behave yourself. Your mother and I want to get reports of how well you are behaving. Do you understand?" Clench, though she hated agreeing to what he was saying.

"Just four strokes. Okay?" He paused, waited until she clenched. "You know your mom wanted six, so you won't find four too difficult to take, just enough so you know what it is like." She froze. "Okay?" She couldn't bring herself to say yes! He waited patiently. "Come on pumpkin, we will be here all day if you don't answer. If you don't say yes immediately I will increase it to six strokes." Clench. "Good girl."

She felt the finger slowly withdraw. Obviously he couldn't cane her while his finger was in her bottom hole.

There was a long agonizing silence. Then there was a swish and a line of fire burned into her bum! Had it not been for the straps, and the tight padding, she would have been on her feet hopping around the room, but as it was she didn't move. Couldn't move. She was glad there were only three more to go.

"Now, Samantha, about that lovely girl smell of yours. Not at all suitable for a farm, I am afraid, so I am going to put something in your cage to make you smell more farm-like." A few moments later she felt a jet of warm liquid spraying over her back and her buttocks, and down over the back of her head. She immediately recognized the smell, as it pooled in the space by her nose and mouth. Urine! She felt tears in her eyes as the flow eased and finally stopped.

"Now the next stroke, okay?" She clenched her bottom even though his finger was no longer in it to read the message. She panted as the cane sliced in. Then his fingers started rubbing her bottom, tracing the two welts that she could feel swelling across her buttocks. Two more to come!

"One more thing, pumpkin, this will take a little longer, bear with me for a minute, afterwards I will give you the last two and put the lid on and you can be on your way," he said. She waited, and after a few moments she heard him panting, and then he groaned, the same sounds he had made earlier after caning her mother, and as he groaned another jet of something hot landed over her bottom and her back, and she heard him groan, "Ohhhh Jesus!"

His voice was shaky as he said, "Two more strokes pumpkin." They were given hard and close together, low in her crease where he knew, and she would later discover, that it made walking most painful. She felt faint as the pain saturated her body. "Oh, hang on pumpkin just one more thing, I nearly forgot the crotch strap."

She assumed this would be just another strap like the ones over her waist and the back of her head, but no, this was a bit more complicated. It seemed to have things on it that needed to be inserted in her two places down there! She wanted to die of shame as Uncle played with her, pushing the things into her before securing them with the strap.

Then the strap was brought up between the cheeks of her bottom and fastened tightly to some ring or something on her waist strap. The thing that was now in her bottom felt to be bigger than Uncle Stephen's finger had been, and the other thing seemed to be much bigger but very short. It just seemed to push into the opening of her down there, pulling it apart, but didn't go inside her very far. It felt very strange. It was the first time that bit of her had ever been opened, except a very few times surreptitiously in the shower when she had been shyly exploring herself. No man had ever opened her up down there before this.

She waited barely able to breathe while he brought the strap up between her legs, pushing both things firmly into her, and did it up by buckling it to the waist strap behind her back. She found herself clenching again, unable to stop doing it! It felt very strange.

"Okay now I am going to put the lid on, Samantha sweetie, enjoy your trip."

Before the lid went on, another piece of shaped packing went on top of Samantha, pinning her body firmly against the lower padding. It was, of course, pitch black, and she couldn't move, and now she couldn't hear much except the faint whir of the fan blowing air to her. At first she was scared, but as she lay there in the dark and she grew used to the feeling of total helplessness, she began to feel strangely safe. Despite what he had just done to her, she trusted Uncle Stephen and resigned herself to experience whatever he had planned for her.

She could vaguely hear the sounds of Uncle Stephen fastening the lid, and then there was silence. She slowly relaxed, and imagined she was lying hogtied and blindfolded on her mother's bed being watched by Uncle Stephen.


Suddenly she felt the box move. She realized it was being lifted! She was on her way! She felt a surge of excitement. She imagined Uncle Stephen holding open the front door and watching her being carried from the house! Would he miss her? She wondered who the men were that were carrying her, did they know what was in the crate? She found herself hoping they did know!

She could tell when she was carried down the front steps, and knew she was on the pavement in front of her house. Would anyone she knew be walking in the street and see her being carried out, perhaps wondering what was in the crate?

She felt the crate being slid into some vehicle, heard the slamming of a door! She felt the vehicle move off.

The first time it stopped, she was almost disappointed that the journey had been so short, but almost at once it moved again and she realized it was just a traffic light. There were many such short traffic stops as they left the city, but then they were on the open road, and the journey was smooth and Samantha drifted off into some strange state not quite sleeping but hardly awake.

She was startled fully awake by the vehicle stopping, lurching slightly as the driver got out, and she heard the driver's door slamming. Again she felt almost sorry that the trip was over. She squeezed the balloon and drank the fresh cold water that squirted into her mouth. She waited to be lifted out of the vehicle, but nothing happened. As she lay there she became aware of how her breasts were aching, the hollows in the padding were bigger than her little tits, so even though they were small they were hanging down under her, and each time the vehicle bounced they swung and ached. She wondered if that was deliberate, or whether Uncle had just overstated her breast size when he ordered the crate. She giggled to herself at the thought that maybe he should have asked, should have measured her, before ordering the crate? She would have been embarrassed, but it would have been exciting. She wished he had touched her breasts more.

The bottom of each hollow was just shallow enough so the tip of her nipple brushed it, and the material there felt to be rougher than the other parts of the padding, almost rasping her nipples as they touched it. She realized that, for the first time she could ever remember, she could actually definitely feel her nipples! She was sure they were swelling! Why wasn't she being taken out of the van?

After a while the vehicle drove on. She realized the driver had stopped for a meal and was now continuing the trip! She realized she also was hungry, and began to wonder how much longer the journey would take. She also needed a pee, and resolved to cut down on the drinking.

The next time the truck stopped, she heard the driver get out, and then heard a door being opened! This was it! She felt the crate being lifted out, felt it being carried, quite some way it seemed, then it was put down. She was shivering with fear but also excitement as she felt the lid being removed. Then the shaped packing above her was lifted off, and a man laughed at what he saw. Was it Uncle Stephen? If not, it meant a second man was looking at her naked body. Or more, how many men would it take to carry the crate? Four men, surely! She realized she could feel the sun beating on her back, on her bottom! She was outside somewhere! Oh god, not a public place, she surely wasn't going to be made to step out of the box in some shopping centre car park!

"What a pretty sight," one man laughed, and others joined in! Oh god, she thought, cringing, but also wildly excited. This wasn't her fault, she wasn't responsible, she had no choice, nobody could blame her for this!

She felt the crotch strap being undone, and whoever was doing it pulled it clear. Fingers pulled her bottom cheeks apart and explored. A man asked someone else what he should do about the two things that had spent the trip inside her.

"Take them out, Jim," another voice said, obviously the man in charge, and she moaned.

The man was gentle as he removed them, then he said "delicious smell! Here, Mike."

Another man went "mmm yeah". She flushed at the thought of them passing those things around and sniffing the smell of her! Then someone ran his fingers in where the two things had been, and then laughed and a moment later said "delicious taste too, guys".

None of the voices was Uncle Stephen! She cringed at the thought of what these strange men could see of her! "Oh look, the little darling has been caned," someone said, and fingers traced the four welts. Many fingers, the men were taking turns stroking them!

"Come on boys, there's work to be done, can't stay playing with this little darling all day. More's the pity."

At last the other two straps were undone. She waited to be told to stand up, and dreaded having to stand naked in front of at least four complete strangers. Someone patted her bottom, not quite a spank but almost. Then she heard footsteps fading, and then nothing! Was she alone? Was she allowed to move? What was waiting for her when she did get out of the crate?

She heard a gate slam! She could still feel the heat of the palm print on her bottom, and the heat of the sun beating down on her back was hot. She didn't ever want to stand up and face what was to come!

She waited for several minutes then tried to lift her head, but every muscle in her body was stiff from spending so long in that cramped position. It was really painful as she slowly forced herself up into a sitting position, and looked nervously over the side of the box to see where she was. She gasped.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.