Girlish Delights - Cover

Girlish Delights

Copyright© 2010 by Charm Brights

Chapter 35: The Emir's Death

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 35: The Emir's Death - It was six years after he became Emir of Kobekistan that David Ransome discovered that his Oxford girl friend, Pauline, had borne his child. When the mother died in a car crash, he stepped in and made his daughter a Princess at 20 years old. She takes to the life of a Royal favourite with gusto, indulging all her dominant bi-sexual appetites to the full. This book was written jointly with Ms. Linnet, who provided the technical expertise an elderly male author did not have.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Ma/Ma   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Rape   Coercion   Slavery   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Historical   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Humiliation   Sadistic   Torture   Gang Bang   Orgy   Harem   Interracial   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Caution   Violence  

Few of the Emirs of Kobekistan ever died in their beds. Most were assassinated, often on behalf of one or other of their sons, who would then ascend to the throne. His Magnificence, the Emir Mahmoud Abdullah was the subject of several attempts by Crown Prince Mustapha to overthrow him during the next fourteen years, though the young Prince never attempted patricide as a route to the throne. Thus it was that His Magnificence, the Emir Mahmoud Abdullah was one of the fortunate few Emirs to die in his bed. He was rarely alone when he was in his bed, and so it transpired that he was not alone when his untimely demise occurred.

At the relatively young age of sixty-five, when most men blessed with high quality medical care and good living conditions could look forward to twenty-five or more years of active life, the Emir was busily thrusting his penis deep into the freshly striped arse of a young concubine when he felt a split second of agony, as though someone had crushed his chest in a vice. His dead body fell heavily on to the woman and his sphincters relaxed, filling her bowels with his urine and covering the lower part of the bed with faeces.

Realising that something was very wrong the attendant eunuch called the Chief Eunuch who, in turn, called the Emir's doctor. After a cursory examination of his patient in situ, the doctor ordered the body to be lifted off the woman. The Chief Eunuch sent her off to the harem to be cleaned up and calmed down, and supervised the cleaning of the body and had it laid out on the royal bed. Then he called the Crown Prince Mustapha to the royal bedroom.

"What does the old man want now?" asked the Crown Prince when he arrived outside his father's room.

The Chief Eunuch made a deep obeisance and said, from the floor, "Your Magnificence may you live for ever, will wish to see his father."

The Prince was not stupid, and realised from the form of address that his father had died.

"Who killed him?" he asked.

"Master, the doctor says he had a massive heart attack and died instantly," replied the Chief Eunuch.

The Prince pushed past the guards and went into see his father's corpse. Then he cross-questioned the doctor for some minutes until he was satisfied that the man truly believed that the late Emir's death was not by poison.

Turning to the Chief Eunuch he asked, "Who else knows about this?"

"Master, truly I do not know."

Sensing that this was a prevarication, the Prince snarled, "Tell me, now or in my rooms."

The threat of torture was well understood by the Chief Eunuch, so he decided to be honest, for once, "Master, I was not present when he died, but a junior eunuch was in attendance, also one of the harem. I imagine half Kobekistan knows by now that you are Your Magnificence, the Emir Mustapha, may you live for ever."

The new Emir thought for a moment and then said, "Have my father's body brought to the Throne Room in an hour, to lie in state. Then prepare this room for me. I shall sleep here tonight. Have the same concubine prepared for me. I am minded to try any woman whose charms are splendid enough to excite a man to death. The rest of the harem can be dealt with tomorrow morning; do nothing with them until then."

The Chief Eunuch was much relieved to know that he was not to be summarily dismissed, or even executed. He had no idea what the young new Emir would do with his late father's harem. Traditionally they would all have been strangled, but the late Emir had not followed that tradition and so, perhaps, his son would not do so either.

The new Emir went straight to the Throne Room which was rapidly filling as the news reached the various notables. Beckoning to Kamal Qumsiyeh, the Head of Protocol, the new Emir rapidly learned what the appropriate ritual was. Seating himself on the throne, he nodded to the Major Domo, who banged his mace on the floor. All those present made deep obeisance to their new ruler.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.