Carol's Traffic Offence - Cover

Carol's Traffic Offence

Copyright© 2010 by Shani 34

Chapter 4

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - A woman tries to avoid a fine for a traffic offence, but gets caught out. The man from the authority offers to let her off in return for sex. And he wants more than just one quick poke.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Reluctant   Blackmail   Heterosexual   Fiction   Wimp Husband   Cuckold   Spanking   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation  

The next morning, Saturday, David received an SMS message from Mr Maxwell. It contained a reference to a jpg on a website, and the instruction "order this for C. Reply 2 me when done." The jpg showed a girl in a bizarre leather harness costume! Carol watched appalled as David clicked into the ordering form and nervously entered his address and his Mastercard details and Carol's various measurements. Then he picked up his phone and SMS'd back "done". The next SMS contained an address of a shop in town, and a shopping list: "ring gag, blindfold, hood, handcuffs, wrist cuffs, ankle cuffs, crop, strap, cane. Take C in miniskirt when u go n make her buy all. Reply when done."

The shopping expedition was desperately embarrassing. A sex shop, of course, in a seedy part of town. As instructed, David helped Carol select items then stood back watching a blushing Carol take her purchases to the counter.

Even worse was another SMS that arrived soon after they entered the shop "add butt plug to list. Reply." David SMS'd back "ok" and took the phone over to show Carol, and pointed out a locked display cupboard containing a selection of the items he thought Mr Maxwell meant. She nearly refused to ask the horrible salesman to open the display cupboard so she could pick out the one David had suggested. She flushed scarlet as the man opened the cabinet and took out the strangely shaped black object and handed it to her and watched as she reluctantly held it. Then he asked if she wanted anal lubricant to go with the plug, and she had no choice but to say yes please, and the man clearly enjoyed walking her over to the adjacent display stand and asking her to choose from a row of cans and bottles and tubes! Carol just pointed blindly at one, and the man picked it out with an exaggerated "good choice" and added it to her pile of items.

The grinning salesman left everything on display on the counter and made her wait while he toted it all up rang up the sales and took her credit card. He then put everything in the infamous brown cardboard bag and wished Carol a cheerful "have a great evening" with a leer that made Carol want to slap him.

Back home, Carol unpacked the bag with their purchases and laid them on the table and they sat looking at them without talking for some time. Finally David picked up the phone and SMS'd "shopping done" again.

The reply came quite quickly. "Have naked C in bfold n gag n cuffed to bed 3pm."

Not knowing what they should do, they left all the other items of their shopping trip on the table in the living room, and went nervously to the bedroom. Carol undressed and went to shower, then came back in and sat on the bed while David fitted the blindfold and the ring gag. He told her to lie down and to hold her wrists out above her head, and clipped the cuffs round a pillar of the headboard.

Shortly after 3pm David, standing over his naked and helpless wife and waiting for the doorbell or some other indication that Mr Maxwell was coming to play, chickened out and he SMS'd "C is waiting".

The reply was immediate. "D go 2 pub n wait".

He told Carol what the SMS said and she managed to say "no please don't leave me" through the ring gag. He said he had to, and she moaned a long "nooooooooooooo" as he kissed Carol's cheek and wished her luck and left, leaving the bedroom door open.

To Carol, the blindfold was the worst thing. Awful waiting in total darkness! Sometimes she was convinced she heard breathing, and she tried to call out, "is anyone there?" But the gag distorted her words, and anyway nobody answered.

Then after what seemed to be an hour but was probably no more than fifteen minutes, she heard something, surely the front door? Then, surely, faint footsteps? Now definite breathing, and she could even smell the man's aftershave. Was it the aftershave Mr Maxwell wore? She couldn't be sure. Then hands gripped her ankles, gently but firmly moving them apart, spreading her legs wide. Fingers ran up the insides of her thighs, and she squirmed and panted. Or snorted, really, through her nose, not yet used to having a ring gag in her mouth. The fingers moved slowly past her crotch without touching inside her labia, and moved up to her breasts. By now the man was sitting on the side of her bed, level with her hips. Was it Mr Maxwell? The man lent down and kissed her nipples, n she jerked, astonished how sensitive they had suddenly become. He slowly slid his mouth down her body and she jerked and hissed, but she knew her movements were to encourage him, lifting her hips toward him, not trying to escape.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.