Seduction of a Stepfather - Cover

Seduction of a Stepfather

by Tara

Copyright© 2010 by Tara

Erotica Sex Story: My lust for my stepfather seemed to build over the four years since he married my mom. I already had sex with two others and now had my eyes on him as my next conquest. When we found ourselves alone by the pool, the sun wasn't our main source of heat.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Incest   Father   Daughter   .

The reason my best friend Suzie calls me a 'pure slut' is because she knows how I am and how I think. I mean even though I'm only fifteen, I already have fucked two guys at school and I'm always pointing out to her other guys that I'd let do it to me ... even two of my teachers, if I could ever get their interest. The one guy I didn't tell her about was the guy I wanted most; that was my step-dad Clark.

In fact, I really think it was because of my horny feelings for him that I had sex in the first place. He had married my mom four years ago and during the first two years of their marriage, I could hear them almost every night. At first, I thought my mom's screams were of pain, but when I began to hear her asking him for more, I knew that she was alright. Still, I was very curious, though I was too afraid to ask either of them what I was hearing.

One night, about six months after these almost-nightly-bouts begun, they left their door partially open. It was quite late and I had been asleep, so I guess they thought they were safe. Instead, I awoke to go to the bathroom and immediately heard mom. When I saw that their door was ajar, I stopped and snuck over. Then I edged the door open until I could see them. That was the first of two times that I actually saw them 'making love' -- yeah, fucking. Clark was atop my mom, thrusting himself into her, and she was moaning and muttering in obvious pleasure. Although I was only 9 or 10, I actually became aroused for the first time in my life.

After that, my horizons were expanded. Not only did that lead to my eventually masturbating, but I also became increasingly attracted to my step-dad, though he had no way of knowing.

Clark's a construction worker so he has always had a gorgeous tan and a slim, yet muscular, body that he keeps in great shape. The truth is that he was a tremendous hunk and was more than a little pleasant on the eyes. Besides that, he was also the nicest guy I've ever met and never treated me like a kid, like most grown ups do. As I've matured, to me my stepfather has turned into one of the most handsome, sexiest guys I know.

Somewhere after about two years after they were married, it seemed that my mom and Clark stopped getting along. They didn't fight much, but there was just something in the air. That's not to say that they didn't fight at all; in fact, I overheard a couple of doozies late at night. What I didn't hear anymore were those sounds of pleasure coming from my mom.

Recently, over the last year or so, there were a few strange phone calls, and mom had to go out. I kinda thought that maybe she had another guy, but that was only a wild guess. Still, the looks on Clark's face and a few of his comments made me think that he thought so too.

I found out later that in the last couple of years my mother was losing interest in my step-dad, especially in the sex department, and Clark is one of those men who needs his quota of pussy daily. Even though he's thirty-two, my step-daddy looks years younger. My mother must have been crazy not to want to jump in the sack with him every chance she got. I would have. If the silly bitch didn't appreciate what a gorgeous hunk she was married to, then she didn't deserve him in the first place.

Anyway, remembering all the times I'd heard them, I now figured that if he wasn't getting any sex, that Clark was probably as horny as a dog in heat, and I wasn't much better. I'd recently broke up with my boyfriend, Ricky, who I'd been fucking since he took my cherry a year earlier, when I was fourteen. I don't know when the idea hit me, but I began to think it would serve both of us nicely if I tried to help my step-dad out. What harm could there be in that? All I had to do was let him know I wasn't the sweet little fifteen-year-old virgin he thought I was, and that I wouldn't mind some of what mom was missing out on.

I'd been thinking about him a lot while masturbating, wondering what his big cock would feel like sliding in and out of my recently neglected little cunny. I just needed the right moment to get his attention and let him know I was more than interested in a little incestuous fun without coming straight out and saying it.

At every opportunity I wore as little as possible around the house, much to my mother's annoyance. Sometimes, I didn't wear any bra or panties at all, and would innocently be in a position where my step-father could see right up between my legs. I'm sure once or twice he almost had a heart attack at the sight of my hot little twat poking out from under my short dress.

For a long time Clark pretended to ignore it, but as I began to get bolder, he started to get the message. I'd sit on his lap and grind my ass down over his cock-bulge or 'accidentally' lose my towel as I came out of the bathroom past their bedroom door (if my mom wasn't around). His occasional hard-ons seemed to become quite common when I'd manage to find a way to stir him up.

Of course, I was careful not to let Mom see any of this, but she was hardly ever home anymore anyway; she was always out at work or elsewhere, conveniently leaving Clark and me alone in the house together.

This all led to the day that I managed to seduce him. I suppose it wasn't all me; he must have been secretly thinking of doing stuff with me, but I was certainly much more aggressive than anyone would have suspected me of being.

It was a Saturday in the beginning of summer and I wanted to get a head start on my tan. My mom worked every other Saturday and this was a working day, so knowing that she wouldn't be back until late, I put on my favorite string bikini and hit our pool in the backyard to get some sun.

As I was lying there on my back on the lounge chair, my step-dad came outside to clean the pool. As he vacuumed the bottom of the pool and chatted with me, he kept sneaking glances at me, when he thought I wasn't looking. Because I've shaved my pussy clean since I started to grow hair between my legs, my bikini lines didn't show, and the skimpy strip of string-cloth between my legs concealed very little. I purposely kept my legs parted enough so he could see all the way up. It aroused me immensely knowing that Clark could see the outline of my hairless little cunt; I was excited to show it off to him.

I lay in the most subtly seductive poses I could think of, without being too obvious. It wasn't hard to notice the hard-on I was giving him. For sure, Clark had looked at my body over the last couple of years, and I guessed that I'd shown him enough that he had sometimes even fantasized about me, but by the look on his face and the lump in his pants, I suspect that this was probably the first time that he realized that I might be an available piece of pussy with a tight ass, firm tits, luscious lips and juicy twat.

Playing it to the hilt, I let my legs fall open a little more as I talked to him, running my hands sensually up and down my thighs every time Clark looked at me. When he wasn't looking, I tugged down my bikini tops to just above my nipples. To see his reaction when he looked back was really interesting.

Then, after he'd gotten a good long look at my tits, I rolled over to show him my ass. I must admit that I was feeling very wet knowing I was getting to him. Under the pretext of getting comfortable, I further spread my legs and lifted my hips a bit, knowing that my plump little pussy mound showed clearly through the fabric covering my crotch, and my young cunt-slit would be framed nicely by my firm, creamy buns. Clark was panting like a schoolboy by that stage, so I decided to really give him something to look at.

"Do you mind if I take off my top, Daddy?" I asked innocently. "I don't want to get any tan lines this summer."

"I, er, I don't er think that's a good idea, sweetie. Your mom wouldn't be too happy if I let you. She'd have a fit," he stammered. He was pretending not to be too interested, but I could see him swallow and lick his lips nervously.

"Aww Daddd -- She won't be home until later," I pleaded, then purposely added, "She doesn't have to know anything."

I saw something in his eyes I'd never seen before. "Umm, okay, baby, but make sure it's back on before she comes home."

I sat up on the side of the lounge. I acted as if I didn't even consider his presence as I undid the strings. When I removed my bikini-top and released my pert young tits, I heard him gasp. For some reason I suddenly felt my heart begin to race; I guess it was because I knew that my step-dad liked what he saw and that I was actually exciting a grown up man.

I purposely lay back, this time on my back again, and I arched my back slightly so he could get a better look. My tits aren't humongous, but the only girls in my class who are bigger in the chest are Joanie Stramm and Jenna Somethingorother.

Even though Clark was trying not to stare, my bared little breasts were like a magnet to him. My excitement was increasing, just knowing my big, handsome step-dad couldn't keep his eyes off my tits. I smiled sweetly.

"Do you think they need more sun, Daddy?" I asked, trying to keep my voice sounding casual and innocent.

"Huh?" he muttered, tearing his gaze from my chest with an effort.

"My boobs, silly!" I said with a grin, "Do you think I should tan them some more?"

"Er ... no ... I mean yes ... er, I guess so."

One look at my bare tits and he was an emotional wreck. I loved it! I knew my hunk of a step-dad was getting turned on and it aroused me something fierce. My hot little pussy was getting wetter and wetter and the bulge in his pants was getting bigger and bigger.

He must have started getting embarrassed, because he suddenly made some lame excuse about having to go back inside the house. He disengaged the vacuum, and then turned to leave. I had to act fast or the moment would be lost.

"Daddy!"

"Yes, sweetheart?"

"If I rolled over, would you please rub some lotion into my back?"

My step-dad stopped in his tracks and turned around. I gave him my best daddy's-little-girl-needs-her-daddy look and slightly raised my knees to keep his attention. He hesitated for a second, then took a deep, shaky breath and came over to me. He walked at an angle which told me that he was trying to hide his erection from my 'innocent' eyes.

"Sure, hon. If you want me to," he said. He was trying to sound disinterested, but the bulge in his pants that he'd been trying to hide was obvious now.

I sat up a little so he could sit down next to me and I made sure that my naked breast brushed against his arm as I handed him the tanning lotion. I could see his eyes grow big, and knew that big ol' cock of his was doing the same. I turned over onto my stomach side. My pussy was oozing like crazy and began to ache with that old familiar feeling. I needed his cock real bad! I'd seen it a few times and knew it was bigger than the two I'd had in me, and that thought excited me.

Clark poured my suntan lotion into his palms and began to massage it into my upper back. By then my heart was racing almost to the point of pounding, knowing that he was aroused and that I might actually get him to fuck me. I could hear his breathing pattern become heavy and erratic, and knew he was feeling like me, extremely horny. We were both in need of a good, hot fuck, so why not keep it in the family? I was sure that the only thing stopping us was his misconception of my innocence.

He rubbed the lotion into my shoulders and down my back, but stopped short when he got to my waist.

"Mmmmmm, put some on my bottom, Daddy. It's really dry, and it needs to be worked in. Do you mind?"

"Not if you don't, sweetheart," he muttered, "Lift your butt a little."

I got on my hands and knees and raised my ass, watching the look on his face over my shoulder. Clark was just staring at my stretch-nylon-covered pussy. Being only inches away, I was sure he could see the moisture leaking from my cunt slit. I wiggled my ass at him in fake annoyance.

"Come on Daddy!" I smiled. "Don't be shy... do it!"

"Huh?" His face was red and his hands were trembling.

"Rub the lotion into my bottom before I burn!" I grinned, knowing exactly what he was thinking when I asked him to 'do it'.

He licked his lips again and reached out, massaging the oily lotion into my upraised buns. I loved the feel of his big, masculine hands on my ass, rubbing and stroking my taut young flesh until it tingled. My pussy was tingling too ... for a different reason. I wanted my step-dad to rub me there too, but I had to move slowly so I wouldn't scare him off, which I seriously doubted now, because the way he was rubbing the lotion into my ass cheeks was more like fondling than massaging by then. Once, his fingers even slid a little way under the elasticized legs of my bikini bottoms. I had to suppress a gasp of pleasure as his hands slid between my legs, but he was only rubbing lotion into my inner thighs. God, it was frustrating!

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.