A Perfect 10, Part 2 - Cover

A Perfect 10, Part 2

Copyright© 2010 by Akarge

Chapter 7

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 7 - A Vulcan colony story in the Swarm Cycle Universe. Now that his family has been picked up and General Fred Winthrop has been assigned a colony to run, he needs some people to populate it. If it has been a while since you read Part 1, you might want to check the cast of characters included with that story. Most of the sex is off screen or implied, but there are a few bits included. ver 1.05 cleaned up a bunch of typos Ver 1.1 a few more, and a couple missing paragraphs.2/4/12

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Incest   Sister   Father   Daughter   Harem   Oral Sex  

Fort McCoy
Sunday Morning
5:30 AM
P-Day plus 9

Ahh, bliss. A good night’s sleep without those succubae trying to drain me dry. I finally just slept for a full six hours. And now I get to completely stretch out as I wake up. It’s a relief to occasionally not have a constant parade of pussies to lick, breasts to caress, and mouths to fill. I can take my shower without having to satisfy Maggie and Janet and Mei Ling, and ... Oh darn! And now it’s not going down without help.

“Maggie, Mei Ling, Janet! Front and center. No clothes.”


Fort McCoy
Sunday Morning
8:30 AM

Fred was monitoring the initial loading of De Halve Maen on his PDA. He was watching the lines of sponsors and harems leave their barracks and head over to the eight transporter pads. Each pad connected to a bank of transporter nexi on a different deck of the ship

“Begging the General’s pardon, Sir but, may I have a moment?” Sergeant Mitchell looked a little nervous, probably about bothering the brass without going through channels, but he also looked eager. Fred took a moment to check William Mitchell’s record. With most of the Marines’ faces looking eighteen or nineteen it was hard to tell if someone should be treated like a grizzled NCO of twenty years, or a sixteen year old who had just been promoted. This one was a four-year veteran of the US Marines. He had been promoted to Corporal as soon as he finished Space Marine Boot Camp. One and a half years later he was a Sergeant.

“Sure, go ahead Sergeant Mitchell. Problem?”

“No, Sir. That is, I think I have the answer to a problem, Sir. It’s about the shortage of concubines for all of those machinists and the Independent Marines. I figure we need somewhere over a thousand women, Sir. That’s just to get caught up with the people on hand. But we don’t really have the manpower for that many big pickups right now due to all the kids and such that we are collecting. Am I correct, so far, sir?”

“You are. I have a few ideas, but yes, it’s an ongoing problem. What’s your solution?” Fred was getting interested now. This was an ongoing issue for him.

“Well, Sir. One of my buddies was in on your personal pick up. He noticed that you already had pre-picked people and knew what their CAP scores were and if they were single and such. So I started thinking. With the AI knowing all about a person, we could use the AI to pre-pick for willingness, parenting, intelligence, sex drive and make sure there were no other zeros or ones in their scores, etc. Then, rather that going to get them, we wait for them to come to us. Kind of.

“There are still some people going in and updating their CAP tests. Those are mostly going to be people who are actually interested in leaving. I mean, if they are listening to their pastor tell them that CAP cards and pick-ups are a sin, then they aren’t the ones getting re-tested. I ran some numbers with the AI. On any given day, according to the AI, there are about one hundred fifty thousand people going in for testing in this country. That’s only about one adult out of six throughout the year. But, with those kinds of numbers we can have the AI sort out the single women that are interested in leaving, or the single moms that want to leave and whose kids we can collect. The AI, during the CAP test interview, can actually ask if they are willing to leave alone or do they need to be with their sister, mommy, daddy, hubby, whatever. It would just seem to be part of the test.

“One hundred fifty thousand people, that’s about sixty thousand women. More guys try to get upgraded, I guess. Assume one third are too old, and maybe some are too young. Half of the rest are married and want hubby, half of the remainder have too many other commitments. Maybe four out of five of the rest fail in some other category. That’s still just less than two thousand. That’s per day, Sir.” Mitchell looked a bit smug. With some good reason, Fred thought.

Fred was thinking hard. “Hmm, there’s got to be a catch. It can’t be that easy. Transport stations are at all of the testing centers. They already have security on the remaining ones, so you just need one guy to go talk to the girl. One platoon would be making individual pickups all day, at, let’s say, fifteen minutes per pickup. We could get as many as thirty-eight men times thirty-two pickups per man. That’s twelve hundred sixteen. That’s almost as many as we need. Even if we get half of that it would get us caught up in less than three days. Sergeant. This is a great idea. I need to get my brain trust to try to knock holes in it, but maybe, just maybe, you got us out of this hole we’re in.”


Five days later.

The AI alerted Sgt. Mitchell that a girl was available at the Denver, Colorado Testing Center. Her net score was a 6.0, with no really poor sub-scores. She was single with no children. She had been subjected to a simulated pick-up as part of the CAP testing and even though her loyalty to her family and friends was high, she had agreed to be picked up and leave her loved ones behind, as they were not at the pickup site. She would be in the Testing Center lobby in three minutes.

The concubine pickups using Mitchell’s idea were going well. They were not getting the numbers that had been mentioned, but that was mainly due to the time it was taking for each extraction. They seemed to take more like twenty to thirty minutes. Occasionally one would take an hour. Those women tended to arrive naked and dripping fluids. None of his had been that way yet, but he still needed a mommy figure, so who knew.

Bill was the next man up, so he stepped through the transporter and instantly arrived in an isolated room in Denver. He walked the short distance to the lobby and looked around. There were several people leaving and he was not sure which was the one he wanted without checking his PDA for a picture.

“Mindy Ketchum?”

“I’m Mindy.” He turned around and then he looked down. Mindy was redheaded and short. Well, he was six feet seven inches tall, but she was really short; four foot ten inches tall at the most and petite, under one hundred ten for sure, maybe under one hundred pounds. However, what was even more noticeable was that she was young. He pulled out the PDA so he could read the data to verify. Yup, she was fourteen and this was her very first CAP card.

“I am Sergeant Mitchell. Would you step this way with me for a minute or so?” He waived her to one of the interview rooms just down the hall. She looked a bit nervous, but came with him without protest.

The room had a desk, several chairs and a padded bench along the wall. Originally, that had been in the waiting room, but someplace along the way, several of the rooms had been made at least marginally comfortable for the purpose of a ‘test drive’.

“Please sit down Miss Ketchum. Honestly, I was expecting someone a bit older, so I’m going to double check some of the info I have before I get to the purpose of this meeting. May I see your CAP Card, please?” When Mindy handed it to him, he placed it in a card reader and set that on the desk between them.

“AI, please display the reader’s screen onto the wall.” The CAP Card was projected onto the wall, with the main number visible, but faded into a background watermark. The major sub-scores were displayed with small labels attached.

“As you can see, you have a quite respectable first time total score of 6.0. You also have no really poor scores in any subcategories, and a few sub-scores in the sevens and eights. We were screening for scores like these, but I did not expect anyone as young as you to show up with them. Please note this batch of scores here.” When he placed his finger near the mentioned scores on the reader, they were highlighted on the wall display. “ This is a representation of your aggression, dominance and submission. Your low aggression indicates that you would probably not volunteer for the Marines, but with a bit higher overall scores you might fill a role in the Navy. However, you don’t really have the technical aptitudes for the various jobs. The aptitudes and skills that you have are more people related. Your dominance score is low, and your submission score is high average. A high submission score does not translate to a high CAP score, though. You have a decent parenting aptitude and a high average libido.”

“It’s saying I’m concubine, right?” Mindy was looking intently at the scores, but Mitchell couldn’t tell her mood yet. As he watched her, he realized that she was quite cute. Young, yes, but cute, almost elf-like.

“Yes, it’s saying that you would probably be a good concubine and with a good sponsor, you could be happy at it. Mindy, you’re young. In a couple of years it is possible that you can raise these scores and become a volunteer. If so, I would suggest that you volunteer for Fleet Auxiliary, or maybe the Civil Service. OR, you can come with me today as a concubine. Uhm, not mine, actually. We are recruiting for a general pool. You will be in the pool until you are chosen or until we reach the colony in around a month. You get one refusal when the first volunteer requests you. After that, you go with whoever wants you. If still unchosen when we get to the colony you will remain in the pool and work in the brothel until pregnant. That means sex with whoever wants you, whenever, however. Do you understand?”

“Yes, I understand.” Mindy was still looking at the display.

“OK, now before you decide, I want to see that you can handle your choice. If you are thinking at all about becoming a concubine, I need you to take your clothes off.” Mitchell wouldn’t have asked this of the normal candidate, but he figured she wasn’t a normal candidate, and besides, he was thinking that he was more than a bit attracted to her, fourteen or not.

“Uhm, Ok.” Mindy stood and blushed as she took her clothes off. She didn’t rush, nor did she dally, but Mitchell found that he had some blood rushing to at least one part of his anatomy as well.

“Come over here, please.” He slid his chair away from the desk as Mindy walked around it. He reached out and caressed her face. She froze for a moment, and then pressed her cheek into his hand, like a cat rubbing against a pant leg. When he moved his hand down to her shoulder, she kept her neck pressing against it. She leaned in closer, maybe only an inch, but enough for him to notice. He stroked her arm for its full length. He slipped his other hand against her ribcage, then slid it down her past her waist to the top of her hip and then back up until he was stroking her small breast. His first hand moved to her hip, and then to her buttock. She didn’t flinch, or pull away. When he pulled her into his lap, she came willingly. One hand stayed on her breast, while the other moved in and cupped her mons. “Mindy, are you a virgin?” He was stroking her slit with just the tip of one finger.

“No, well, yes, technically. Mom took me to the doctor and she got rid of my hymen. We figured it would be messy to be a virgin at a pickup. And I’ve been, uhh, practicing with a new dildo she got me. Have you seen the new ones? They have a line of trainer dildos for young girls. I started with a ‘My First Time’ but now I have a ‘Li’l Stud’.” Her eyes were almost closed and she gave a couple of small moans as his finger kept gently stroking.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.