Good Girl's Aren't Gay - Cover

Good Girl's Aren't Gay

Copyright© 2010 by Esperanza_Hidalgo

Chapter 4: The Revenge of the Coeds

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4: The Revenge of the Coeds - This story contains explicit lesbian sex in great detail. It involves a cathartic encounter between two coeds and a college professor. The encounter leaves the professor questioning her sexuality and heterosexual marriage.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   Reluctant   Lesbian   True Story   Group Sex   White Female   Oriental Female   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Teacher/Student   Transformation  

The next day, Laura and Stacey strutted into the class in matching schoolgirl outfits, complete with plaid skirts, high stilettos and white cotton shirts tied around the waist. To make matters worse, the young women wore white thigh-length stockings supported by garter belts. Laura stood much taller in her stilettos and balanced in a muscular ease that defied gravity. Stacey, also taller in the heels, strolled with aristocratic grace and casually tickled her girlfriend's hand in a simple erotic gesture of affection.

They sported sparkly gold matched piercings in their navels with each other's name. The tattoos emblazoned above the top of the low cut dresses left my mouth opened. Laura's read, I like girls, with a talking female dildo waving her arms. Stacey's read, I am girl, with a picture of Hello Kitty in a suggestive position.

The two seated strategically in the vacant first row, hand in hand, pulling the small desk down and placing textbooks on top. I tried to start my lecture, but found few words after Stacey reached down and pulled up Laura's skirt, exposing her bald pussy. She started tickling Laura's thigh, causing the blonde to close her eyes and lick her lips. Laura's pussy glistened as she moved lower in her seat, spreading her legs wider. The two played with me, knowing exactly what they were doing. I knew they knew, and stood in their sights as willing prey.

As I started my lecture on nature versus nurture and deviant sexual behavior, I made a brave decision—the only one possible considering my frisky mood. "Students, I'm feeling a bit ill today. Please read chapter sixteen this week and..." I let the class walk after five minutes. Of course, the two coeds waited until last, stopping in front of me with smug grins. I'm sure the class knew something was up.

"Today, Teach?" Laura asked.

Learning a years ago of times to speak and times to remain silent, I nodded. The two smiled in conquest, and we made plans to meet at a hotel in two hours, exchanging cell numbers and pecks on the cheek.

Spending money, I rented a room with a Jacuzzi and king-sized bed. I sat on the bed, running my fingers on satin comfort and thinking about the girls. Stacey exuded brilliance, writing firebrand essays supporting the queer. Laura experienced difficulty in school suffering from dyslexia, but worked harder than any student I knew. I admired the girls for many reason, but Laura's ability to fight difficulty touched me deeply. Laura didn't understand quitting, and Stacey supported her selflessly. The two loved each other in a perfect tandem of sexual and intellectual meshing. Add the two together, and the sum surpassed a million.

Alone in the room, fretting and neurotic, I obsessively touched up my make-up. It wouldn't surprise me if the girls were teasing as a nice little diversion from their usual sex play. After a long sigh, I figured the two would show. I hadn't posted final grades yet. Nonetheless, I didn't own the courage to punish the two straight "A" students for their toying if they didn't show. I still needed a little educational ethics, even if I was about to violate the student/teacher relationship clause in my contract. I sat for ten minutes nuttier than a fruitcake. The ring on my cell took me away from the asylum for the night.

A few minutes later, I opened the door and viewed one of the most erotic faces on earth. Stacey leaned forward and kissed me, not the type of kiss you give your Grandma, but a lingering kiss, with a studded tongue teasing my lips. She put her hand to the back of my head and pulled me closer, wrapping a leg around my thigh and rubbing her pussy against my skirt.

I sensed another presence enter the room and heard the door shut. A tongue entered my ear and danced. Strong hands caressed my breasts and a warm body pushed into my bottom.

Laura turned me around, and said, "You look pretty tonight, Teach." Stacey moved to my side, and fondled my breasts, as Laura placed both of her hands at the bottom of my skirt and eased the garment to my waist. She looked me in the eyes and brought her pink nails to my lips, lightly touching, she asked, "Do you want me?" Then she kissed me with gentle ease and pulled away.

"Yes," I mumbled in a hushed whisper. Stacey moved back to watch.

Laura pressed her mouth to mine, darting her quick tongue across my teeth. She grabbed my thighs and easily lifted me to her height, pressing my back against the wall. I instinctively joined my ankles together around her middle. She thrust her pelvis into my pussy while kissing me deeply. I placed my hands on the back of her head and held her face to mine. She drove, pounded, and pushed into me, forcing me to break our kiss and moan. Her tongue found my neck and sucked greedily.

"I'm going to make you die tonight. Stacey and I've wanted you for a long time," she whispered in my ear, and then looked me in the eyes as she continued to push.

I couldn't speak and forced her lips back to mine. She pushed into me a few more times. Abruptly stopping, she placed me back on the ground. I almost collapsed, but she held me firm.

She whispered, "Stacey's going to play for us now. Come to bed with me."

Stacey moved away laughing as Laura pulled me to the bed and patted the spot where she wanted me to sit. Being dazed of mind, I followed her request like a zombie. Laura positioned herself beside me, still wearing her schoolgirl outfit and stilettos. I looked back at Stacey's exotic face and outfit and instinctively reached for my breasts. Laura pulled my hands away, and said, "You need to watch the show before you play."

Poised seductively, Stacey's lips pursed as her tongue danced against her bottom lip. High cheekbones surrounded a long nose that hinted of European descent. Arched eyebrows drifted over beautiful dark eyes opened fully with life. Black hair draped around her face and ended below her neck, highlighted by blonde accents professionally curled toward her body.

She wore a white buttoned sweater that loosely draped her body, falling seductively to the top of her thighs. My happiness at her body increased by knowing nothing separated the sweater from her nakedness, except a few beads of sweat forming on her neck.

She unbuttoned her sweater, starting at the top and working down. Leaving the garment draped across her shoulders, she exposed a divine body rivaling Venus de Milo with arms. Small but full breasts with extended nipples pointed at my eyes. Her belly was felinely muscular, suggesting frequent visits to the gym. Unconsciously licking my lips, I reveled in the glory of this teenager.

Stacey's legs drifted up her torso in long sleek lines of amazing femininity, only stopping to meet a heavenly shaved pussy that sported a single piercing of a small oval ring.

Laura released a button on the top of my pink linen skirt, causing me to whimper softly. Turning me to the side, she slowly unzipped my dress, while kissing my neck and ear. The angel motioned for me to lift my hips, pulling the garment from my body and stopping briefly to run her hand over the cleft of my middle.

I looked back at Stacey as she started playing with her womanhood at the end of the bed. The teen was a seductive goddess, smiling insatiably as her fingers toyed with her clit.

Laura motioned Stacey over to my side of the bed, and the girl struggled to walk, unable to stop the gyrations against her clit. The vixen placed one leg near my face, offering a view of her ministrations inches away from my mouth.

"Lick her," Laura prompted.

Stacey's hands left her privates expecting my tongue. Then she fondled her breasts, and asked, "Please?"

I went to my knees in front of her, and looked at a beautiful bald pussy that glistened in arousal. I hesitated, wondering if my inexperience would ruin the moment.

I looked up at Stacey, and said, "I've never done this."

"Do you want to?" she asked.

I indicated yes.

"Then start by touching your tongue to my clit. I'll help you figure out the rest."

Tentatively, I touched my tongue to the red bulb pulsing at the top of Stacey's pussy. As my tongue began to flick back and forth I wondered, Why has it taken me so long to taste pussy juice other than my own?

Stacey guided my face to the places that excited her most with subtle movements of her hands. Soon, my instincts took over, and I naturally knew the spots that caused her pleasure. I started to lick her pussy like a child with an ice-cream cone.

Laura moved behind me and placed a single finger in Stacey's pussy below my occupied tongue. The appreciative Stacey gently caressed my hair and slowly pushed her pelvis harder into my mouth. My hands found her cheeks, and I pressed her taut body into me as she lifted her head upward in a silent scream. It is hard to fathom, because as happy as it made me to give Stacey pleasure, it was knowing I could excite a girl that pushed me to euphoria.

We continuing the pleasing of Stacey for several minutes, and then we quickened our pace. I teased her piercing with my tongue, and she quivered as Laura continued to finger her pussy. Her orgasm caused her to push my head away for a few seconds, only to force her pelvis back to my tongue. She released orgasm in my mouth, and then fell to the floor, forcing me down with her as she screamed loudly, "Teacher."

Laura descended to the floor next to me and watched as her lover came. Stacey eventually pushed my head away, and said, "Need a break. Damn! You're good."

I looked at her, smiled, and then I said, "I didn't know what I was doing."

She took my hand, "Could've fooled me."

It was quiet for a few seconds.

"Back to the bed girls," said Laura. "Enough talk. I wanna get some pussy."

The three of us went back to the bed, and Laura started kissing me. I pulled back briefly, and asked, "Why me?"

They looked at each other and laughed. Laura said, "You looked like you needed it."

Stacey chimed in, "And we're very horny."

"Oh," I said in an elegant display of wisdom.

"We like chicks, in case you haven't noticed," Laura added. "Sex is cool. We fuck around with many girls. But you, you were a challenge, and we couldn't resist tempting you. I have this thing for older women."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.