Heavy Traffic - Cover

Heavy Traffic

Copyright© 2010 by Vulgar Argot

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - When he finds his wife with another woman, Jack should be living every man's fantasy. But, it's another complication in a marriage that's already too complicated.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Lesbian   Heterosexual  

By the time they left the rest area, the worst of the heat had broken and a fine, misting rain had begun to fall. Thunder rumbled as they slid back into the turgid flow of traffic.

"So," Fiona asked finally. "What happens now?"

Jack pondered the question, "What do you want to happen?"

It was a long time before Fiona said, "I think we should put this behind us. It was ... the sort of thing that could only happen once ... on vacation. I want to grow old with you, Jack." She shrugged, "Besides, it's not like we have time for another person in our lives."

Jack mulled the idea over. He'd seen his wife radiant the night before and wanted to see it again. He wanted the private, uninhibited Fiona back, but the idea of anyone else seeing that side of her made him feel intensely protective. He didn't want to have to share her with anyone, certainly not Myrcee.

He didn't know if it was possible to have everything he wanted. Tomorrow, he and Fiona would go back to work and all the weight of their lives would come back. He'd seen that weight crush his sweet, winsome wife and couldn't think of a single reason why it wouldn't happen again.

"You know," he said quietly. "You're beautiful when you come."

"Jack!" Fiona flushed. "Why would you say that?"

Jack laughed and patted her knee, "I guess I never saw it from such a ... fortuitous set of angles before." He let his fingertips trace an inch up her leg. "I've never seen anything as beautiful as you are when you lose yourself in pleasure and there's no world outside your own skin."

Fiona smiled, closed her eyes, and leaned back in her seat. Jack watched her, remembering the night before. Desire surged again, sharp and insistent. The traffic opened up a little.

"More than anything, I want to get home, take a shower, and make love to you again, all by myself."

Fiona smiled more deeply, "I'd like that very much."

A minute later, the sky opened up. Rain came down in sheets. Traffic slowed and stopped. Jack groaned.

Fiona stared out at the rain. The car in front of them was just a blur of red, "It seems like the weather has other plans." She stared at him a long time before she said, "Do you have to be in at nine tomorrow?"

Jack shook his head, "I don't, actually. My first meeting is at noon and..."

"Do you remember that bus ride we took to Toronto?"

Jack paused, torn between showing her the deposit receipt and following the line of the conversation. It didn't take long to choose. The news would wait. He grinned, "Of course."

He and Fiona had been together scarcely a month and were deeply in love. Interminable as the trip had been, it had seemed like a great, romantic adventure. The bus they'd taken from Buffalo into Canada had been mostly empty, leaving well after dark. Within an hour, they'd been the only ones awake besides the driver.

He glanced at his wife. She was staring at his waist. He raised an eyebrow. She grinned. A moment later, she was out of her seatbelt, hands working his fly. It took Jack a second to realize this was really happening. Then, he was wriggling to help, his own seatbelt off. Fiona extracted his cock from his underpants with surprising ease, wrapped her fist around it, and lowered her head into his lap.

After a moment, she kissed his cock, then looked up, "It would be really embarrassing if you crashed."

On the bus, he'd been keenly afraid someone would wake up and see them. The risk was probably minimal, but it had added an edge of fear to the experience. He had felt wicked and perverse and surprisingly tender at the same time.

As well as he could, Jack steered carefully, barely letting his foot off the brake. He glanced out Fiona's window. The car next to them was a splotch of silver, the driver a contrasting smear. As long as the rain kept up, they had privacy.

He'd been twenty-four on that bus. He was thirty now. It didn't matter. Fiona had learned his body deeply in the intervening years. She licked and sucked him with firm purpose, her fist pumping the base of his cock with short strokes. The pleasure rose quickly. Jack did nothing to forestall it. His orgasm came quickly, a wave of relief and intense pleasure mingled together.

Fiona raised her head, a wicked grin that she seemed to have borrowed from her younger self on her lips. As he rearranged his clothes and seat belt, she sipped sedately from her water bottle, looking pleased with herself.

Jack laughed, drew Fiona's face to him, and kissed her forehead. Fiona wrapped herself around his forearm and laid her head on his shoulder.

Jack lay a hand on her inner thigh, just above the knee, listening to her ragged breathing until it was calm again, "You know, you did something last night I don't think I've seen you do in years."

Fiona laughed, "I'm pretty sure I did a lot of things you never saw me do at all."

Jack nodded, smiling, "That's true. But, the thing I liked best..."

"Yes?"

"You took my hands," said Jack quietly. "And you showed me where you wanted them to go, guided me."

Fiona bit her lower lip, "I did. Didn't I?"

Jack traced a pattern on her thigh, "Is there anywhere you'd like my hand to go just now?"

Fiona nodded, took his wrist in both hands, and guided it slowly between her thighs. Jack's middle finger stroked her through the thin cotton of her panties.

"Is this where you want it?"

Fiona shook her head, "Not exactly." She lifted herself from the seat and rolled her panties off before guiding his hand back.

Where there had been urgency before, Jack took his time now, teasing his fingertip gently into his wife, then out again, his touches on her tenderest flesh feather-light. Fiona clung to him, first whimpering, then moaning in his ear. Eventually, she shuddered against him. He took the opportunity to invade her more deeply, his fingers slick with her desire.

"God, Jack," she moaned. "Are you trying to kill me?"

Jack laughed, "Would it be such a bad way to die?"

Fiona shook her head emphatically.

He didn't let her go until the traffic sped up again and he needed both hands on the wheel. With seeming reluctance, Fiona strapped herself back into her seatbelt. All the while, she watched him with such an expression of love that he felt it in his chest like a dull ache. He knew there was no real resolution here. Their problems weren't going to disappear because they'd behaved like a couple of teenagers, but it was a near-perfect moment.

He reveled into it before speaking again, "Reach in my shirt pocket."

Fiona raised an eyebrow and teased, "You want me to play with your nipple?"

Jack grinned, "Maybe later. But, there's something in there you should see."

Fiona looked thoughtful as she leaned over, reached into his pocket, and extracted the slip of paper folded up in there. She watched Jack as she unfolded it as if she could read its contents in his face. He kept his expression neutral.

Finally, she looked at the paper. Her eyes widened. She frowned, "Jack, what is this?"

"An ACH transfer receipt ... from the Borgata to our bank account."

Fiona's eyes widened farther. She looked sat up and at Jack, then back at the paper, "The tournament. How could I completely forget about the tournament?"

Jack laughed. He may have been thinking the same thing a few minutes earlier, but it seemed funny when asked out loud, "It had a lot of competition for your attention."

She looked at the paper again, "Jack, this is a lot of money."

He nodded, "We're going to lose about half of it in taxes, but it will still be a lot of money."

"Jack, what does this mean?"

Jack grinned, "It could mean a lot of things ... a down payment on a house maybe."

"You could quit your job."

Jack frowned, "I wasn't thinking of that. It does mean I can look for a new job without worrying so much about whether or not I lose the one I already have."

Fiona stared at the paper again, "This is more money than we make in two years."

"Before taxes."

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.