Preview

Y'All Ain't Never Gonna Believe This!

by Scribbler

Copyright© 2010-2023 to Scribbler

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa, Ma/ft, Fa/ft, Consensual, Slavery, DomSub, Spanking, Interracial, Slow,

Erotica Sex Story: So I wasn't an anonymous writer any more. The adventure (!) begins. Where will I end up? I don't know, The arc is not yet complete.

Authors Note:
This story started out as flash. Then I expanded it to, oh, nines of hundreds of words.

Looking it over, I decided that it needed more.

Much more.

So begins a garrulous attempt to turn an anecdote into a saga. Verbosity is the goal, and brevity to be shunned.

I do hope that I manage to hold the interest of at least a few of you gentle readers, in this exercise of imagination and loquaciousness.

Be warned, this is in no way, going to be a diminutive story, as I intend to attempt to maximize the word count.

After all, even though I am not being paid by the word, I love to hear myself talk. (the speech to text software doesn't give a damn, one way or the other)

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.