Next - Cover

Next

Copyright© 2010 by cmsix

Chapter 2

Western Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Well, you go to sleep in 2010 North Eaxt Texas and wake up in the piney woods, who knows where or when. What would you do next?

Caution: This Western Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Consensual   Heterosexual   Time Travel   Violence  

After we finished eating the sun was setting and Amy and I went back to our wagon for the night. She fussed about the way the kid had made a mess of things, but she put it all back together in no time and then she started taking off her clothes, which shocked me.

Amy wasn't a flaming red head with tight curly hair. Her hair was a dark auburn and fell to her shoulders in big waves, and her eyes were sparkling green. I soon saw she had big plump titties that jiggled wildly when she turned them loose, and her bright pink nipples stood up to attention as she watched me watching her undress.

By the time she pushed her dress all the way off and then started slipping her bloomers down to show her crinkly bush matched her hair perfectly my dick was hard and throbbing in my pants. When she was completely naked she put a hand on her hip and just looked at me.

"Well, come on, you've had your show and now its time to give me mine," she said, and being no fool I got started.

When I got out of my jeans her eyes went wide open since my dick was making a tent in my drawers, and she sucked in her breath and gasped when I shoved the drawers down and let my hardon have its head to spring up.

"My God, what a dick," she said, and I really didn't know what she was going on about. I'd never paid any attention to any other fellows dick if I happened to see one pissing or something, but Amy let me know mine was the biggest she'd ever even heard of,

"Well, maybe I stretched it out. I was raised in the country you know and it was about the only toy I had, so I played with it plenty," I told her, trying to make a joke of it.

"Whatever you did, don't stop now. Then again maybe you ought to. I'm not sure I could take it if it got any bigger. Hell, I'm not sure I can take it now," she said.

"You mean you're going to let me do it to you?" I asked, nearly stupefied.

"I'm gonna do it with you, not let you do it to me. Hell, we're driving across country like man and wife anyway and unless I'm wrong, doing it is what men and wives do," she said, grinning.

"You mean you'd have me for a husband?" I asked her.

"Of course I will. We're in the process of being common law married as it is," she said.

"If I hired a preacher to marry us you'd say I do?" I asked, wanting to make sure.

"I would if you'll ask me to marry you first," she said.

"Amy, would you marry me?" I asked.

"Whoopee. Hell yes I will. You just asked the magic question," she said, and then she reached up, grabbed my wrist, and dragged me down onto the mattress with her.

Now I wasn't completely a fool, and due to my previous life I knew what French kissing was all about. Apparently Amy had never heard of such, but she took to it right off the bat. In fact I'd say it had her steaming in no time.

I'd noticed right away when she took off her drawers she didn't put on anything else and soon enough we had skin on skin everywhere. I made another discovery when I moved a hand down into her bush to get a little finger action going. Amy was a virgin. Her cherry was right there guarding her pussy from intrusion, but I thought I had the cure for it.

When I made the first move to put my legs between Amy's she spread hers wide and then reached down and took hold of my dick when I got between her legs. She rubbed the bloated head between her slippery lips and had it slippery too in only seconds.

She lined me up and then told me to do it, and I did. I pushed it up her and through the barrier right away. She tensed up and cringed slightly as her maidenhead went away for good, but she bucked her hips up against me next and in only a few more seconds I was sliding my dick to the bottom and just kissing her cervix with my dickhead on each stroke.

Apparently Amy liked that, or she liked something because her arms went around me and hugged me to her tightly. When I could tell her spring was nearly sprung I bent my neck and inhaled one of her plump nipples for a teasing suck and nip with my teeth and she began bucking beneath me and clawing my back with her fingernails.

I had to put my lips back to hers to keep her screams muffled and in the middle of all the action I gave up the white lotion in the place it belonged for the first time.

"Oh God, Jake, oh God. I never dreamed it would be anything like this. It was wonderful, wonderful. Let's do it again," she said.

I explained it would take a while for me to recover and then she asked the magic question about whether she could do anything to speed matters up.

Amy wasn't sure I was telling the truth when I explained about sucking my dick back up hard. She asked if it had ever been done to me before and I told her no, because I'd never done this before her.

She seemed to swell with pride over that revelation and she promptly moved her head down into range and began licking around on my dick. It was such a shock to me I sprang right back up and it surprised her since she felt she'd barely done anything.

It didn't matter because when I ran it up her again she did something. She showed me her tunnel had a grip of its own while I was pumping. It seemed she opened up and let me push it up her and then squeezed around it seeming to try to keep it up there when I stroked back.

I had to beg her to stop that and when she asked why I told her it was too good and I'd go off before she did if she kept it up.

"Oh, I can fix that," she said, and cocked her hips a little.

Apparently it made the top of my dick rub against her button and in no time she was blasting off again and after she'd gotten into orbit she started gripping my dick with her cooter again and I blasted directly off myself.

We were both winded this time but I recovered faster than Amy did. I rose up to kiss and nibble on her titties and nipples and when the nipples were stiff again I began trailing kisses down her body, over her navel, and then into her bush. She gasped when my lips and tongue found her pussy and began licking and sucking in earnest. I settled in for a good gash eating session and later Amy pulled the blanket up, put it in her mouth, and bit down on it to stifle her cries.

She fainted this time, dead away, and when she came back I was up beside her petting and kissing around her face and lips.

"Oh, Jake, what did you do to me?" she asked.

"Didn't you like it?" I asked.

"Loved it. I've loved every second of this. Who needs a preacher anyway? I say we're married now," she said.

"Well, I'll look around for a preacher tomorrow so we can get it down on paper. It won't hurt anything," I said, and she just sighed and snuggled in closer.

"We were up at first light and we were dressed and over to the cafe shortly after. When we finished Amy went back to the wagon and I struck out looking for a preacher. I found one shortly. He asked me if I wasn't a little young to be getting married and so I trumped him.

"I guess we could go on living in sin if you think that's best." I said, and he changed his tune and told me he could marry us just after noon.

I was happy with the news and I returned to the wagon. As I got there I noticed a deputy and the Marshal standing near a body, which looked like it, had fallen out of the wagon. Amy was talking to them and I rushed up.

"I was in the wagon changing and I was naked when he stuck his grinning face in. He just kept on coming and so I picked up my Patterson revolver and shot him," Amy said.

"I told the judge he was being too lenient on the little bastard just giving him one night in jail. He was back up to his old tricks and it even sounds like he was going to try for more this time. The judge should have let me keep him to spend a few nights with Bubba before we turned him loose. After all, he might be alive now if he had," the marshal said.

The undertaker's wagon pulled up then and loaded the boy's body and the undertaker came up asking the marshal who to charge his work to.

"Send the bill to the judge, personal. If he won't pay it we'll argue with him a while and then the town will." the marshal said.

"But why should I send it to the judge?" he asked.

"Because I told you too, and if you don't I'll figure out some charge to get you a couple of days in jail as a guest of Bubba's yourself. You hear me. I want that judge to know he might as well have killed this boy by letting him off so light and nothing will bring the point home like getting a bill for his burial," the marshal said, and the undertaker took off like a dog with his tail between his legs.

"I want to thank you and your wife, mister. You've rid this town of a thieving little bastard and got his daddy, who no doubt put him up to it in the first place, in jail finding out what it's like getting it up the ass. It ain't really such a bad town, but we've had some trouble makers come around since it growed so fast after the channel was opened up to let river traffic make it up here," the marshal said, and then he and the deputies took off.

Amy and I headed for the cafe then and had some lunch. We finished it off with peach cobbler and lots of coffee and I was feeling like I was fat and slick before we were done.

We had to rush a little to get back to the preacher in time, but we were wed and shopping in a big general store by one PM.

Amy wasn't used to shopping like most other women were. She mostly looked around, found what she wanted and bought it. I encouraged her to look at things more closely to see if she was sure she didn't want them and it caused her to ask me about things she saw and didn't recognize. Hell, we had time on our hands anyway and strangely enough, I enjoyed it.

We made a nice little haul and were over at our wagon when eight mules came up dragging one of the wagons we'd seen left in the woods and had gone through already. Apparently the one driving it had found it later and he wanted to sell it now.

The liveryman didn't want it and when I enquired about it the one driving said he'd sell the whole thing, mules and all, for five hundred dollars. I just turned around thinking how dumb I'd been to leave it where it was and the driver must have thought the price was too high for me because he cut it to two hundred dollars and yelled it to my back.

Hell, eight mules were worth more than that and I said sold and counted out the money. I held it until he found someone in an office to make him up a bill of sale and then I had him sign and date it and I paid him the money. I even took the bill of sale over to the courthouse and had it recorded for two dollars and they marked it with an official looking seal.

When I got back to the wagon Amy was inside it and when I called her she let me know where she was.

"Jake, they loaded everything out of both wagons into this one. The flour, the salt beef, everything. They even put in two rifles and three revolvers I guess we missed somehow," Amy said, sounding excited.

"Well honey, it's ours now and I've got the paper work to prove it. Sit down in there somewhere. One of these wheels looks a little shaky and I'm going to take it to the blacksmith and see if he can tighten it up."

She settled into the seat beside me and I drove it to the blacksmith's shop. While he was fucking with the wheel he found a couple of other things which needed fixing and I had him take care of those too. He asked where I was headed with it and I told him we were intending to go to Independence and try to catch on with a wagon train and head West.

"Well, I know it's in good enough shape now to make Independence, but you never can tell what might come up later, he said.

"Well, there's no telling how much later it will be either. I'll have to fined another driver to drive this wagon first," I said.

"No, you won't. I doubt they'll let you head out west with it like the way I can fix it. But for twenty-five dollars I can put a hook on the tongue and a loop on the back of your other wagon and you can just hitch 'em together.

"Only place you might have trouble is going down a really steep grade since there won't be anyone in the back wagon to use the brakes.

"Come to think of it I don't guess you'd want to ford much water like that neither. It'll be fine if your wheels touch the bottom all the way across the water, but you wouldn't want to try it if it's going to float the wagons," he said.

Hell, I could hardly get the twenty-five dollars out of my pocket fast enough. I paid him and left Amy in the wagon while I went to fetch the other one. The livery hands even helped me hitch up my team.

Amy just sat around while I watched the smith work, mostly.

Suddenly he asked me if it was all right if he removed a box, which was attached to the second wagon's underside. I got under it and took a look and told him to go ahead and I waited under the wagon until it was loose and then put it in the first wagon.

He finished around four PM and had me take it for a trial run. Somehow the team on the second wagon caught on about when to pull and things seemed to work almost automagically. I went back by the blacksmith shop and thanked him for a job well done.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.