Breeding Brides - Cover

Breeding Brides

Copyright© 2010 by Kyng Kooba

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Black breeding with two hot, married, white women.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Slut Wife   Cuckold   Wife Watching   Swinging   Interracial   White Couple   Black Male  

It was late morning when Kathy and I finally arrived at Bob and Vikki's lavish home. Our friends condo, nestled on the edge of the city and surrounded by quiet woodland was a welcome sight. Summer was almost over and storms had buffeted our station wagon throughout the six hour drive. Indeed, the difficult conditions had done little to settle the uneasy tension between my wife and I. We were over halfway through what had been an unforgettable year. Three months had passed since our last meeting when Kathy, twenty-nine and Vikki, thirty-three had put back on their wedding dresses for a sex session with four, black bulls. While Bob and I watched on, the impatient men had fucked our wives with a willing, almost ruthless efficiency. The breeding of white women was a special satisfaction for them, just as it was for me to observe my lovely wife converted to the idea of having a black baby. Our blonde friend had, after a long time trying, fallen pregnant shortly after the meet, though unfortunately and despite our high hopes, Kathy had not followed suit.

On hearing the car, our friends came out to meet us. Bob had on a loud, orange Hawaiian shirt that was so typical of him, skin red from the sun and dark hair swept back with gel. His usual, broad grin running ran from ear to ear. In front of him, advancing towards us was Vikki. She could not contain her enthusiasm for our visit. It showed on her face as she came out open armed wearing a pair of yellow tracksuit pants and a top, her straight blonde hair falling playfully onto her slender shoulders. Her 5'6 was exaggerated all the more for her lightly swelling belly, so obviously proud of the early sign of her pregnancy. The bulge really caught my eye and had an immediate, sobering effect. Catching my wife's eye I knew she was thinking the same.

'Hi, Hi, great to see you both' Vikki beamed. She and Kathy embraced and my wife presented her with a bag containing a congratulations card and some baby clothes. The blonde slut cupped herself protectively with both hands and thanked us for the gifts. My wife, keen to show her sense of style while perhaps not wishing to be outdone was wearing a long white, sleeveless summer dress with a smart, gold belt and white heels. She looked as perfect as ever; a real lady and my mind was cast back to a phone conversation earlier in the week when Bob had assured her she would be getting bred again the following morning.

Preparation was everything and after two previous sessions we now knew what to expect, even if it had taken it's emotional toll. Once home even the mere sight of her torn and ruined wedding dress was too much to bear. It brought the memories of that day flooding back to her to the point were Kathy asked me to get rid of it. I guess having those black studs dumping their baby-making seed into her unprotected womb was almost too much. Especially now Vikki was in the club. For several nights afterwards I had awaked to find her groaning and grasping at the sheets in her sleep, as if she was reliving the whole episode. She was a beautiful woman. No doubt about it; with dark, shoulder length hair, pearl-white skin, big, firm tits and a well kept, wonderfully shaped body. As she followed her friend dutifully from room to room, taking in tips and ideas it felt good to me to know that I have a wife who looks after her body and takes such pride, not just in her figure but in her stature. In short, a slut ready for black breeding.

What we were doing her bore permanent results and Vikki was the proof. Were we ready to deal with the repercussions? Welcoming us inside the women toured the house I shared a cigar on the patio with Bob. It was our first visit to their home and the four bedroom house with pool was not what we had expected. I noticed a slight shocked envy in my wife's manner as Vikki showed her around, perhaps eager to show off her glamorous and expensive decor. We were not without means ourselves but this seemed far from small, town America and our quaint rural town-house. While Part of me was apprehensive about what lay ahead and I felt excitement but a willingness for it all to be done with too. Kathy needed this as I did. Getting away from home was a good move and I was glad we had arranged to stay with them until Sunday evening. Things hadn't been so peaceful of late. Kathy's domineering mother and racist, cantankerous father had been to stay and I never enjoyed their visits. Especially as they where always brow-beating Kathy for one thing or another. They just didn't know what stresses their only daughter was going through. She was dealing with one of the strongest taboos. Becoming pregnant by a black-man and having his baby. A baby whose father would likely never be known to us. So far everything about the meet itself had been kept from us and when Bob spoke I detected an amused tinge to his voice. There was something extra in his planning and I knew this particular adventure would be one to remember. We had spoken a lot since the wedding-dress meet and it had crossed our minds that Kathy might need a far more regular pounding to get in the club. Indeed the idea of bringing in a 'live in' partner for Kathy had been on both our minds but Bob had promised another alternative on a grander scale.

The day drew on and in the afternoon we all sat on the patio, enjoying the sunshine and taking a light lunch. Bob was quite a cook and an excellent conversationalist though he remained quite secretive as to what was in store the following day. Vikki, as ever talked constantly. I'd grown used to the feeling that Vikki was attracted to my wife and there was no doubt in my mind that she had strong sexual feelings for other women. Somehow it didn't seem so wrong. Both such very different women, yet so alike in many ways. I guess you could say the same for myself and Bob. Like him I loved watching other men fuck my wife. I loved watching black men fuck my wife. Reaching across the table I took her hand. Despite everything, this felt enormously erotic. Romantic even to an extent. Our marriage flashed into my head. Falling in love, the wedding, the honeymoon, our marriage and now this. I considered the fact that Vikki was now pregnant, and carrying the child of a black-man whose name she and Bob didn't even know. It was quite probable that Kathy would soon be the same way. My pulse raced and for a moment I felt faint.

'Are you alright Darling?'. Kathy's voice was concerned and soothing. I nodded, though even now I could see her own anxiety. Growing behind her eyes as she wondered what was going to happen to her. I guess we both knew the consequences but were willing to risk all. With two recent appointments at the OB doctor this was unmistakably Kathy's most fertile time of the month. We all knew it. Especially Bob who had arranged everything to coincide with this precious few days.

In the evening Bob booked us a table for four at a expensive restaurant in town. Kathy had packed a suitable evening dress; white with sequins that had a low, but tasteful front. Both she and Vikki got ready together coming out of the bedroom laughing with a glass of wine each. A taxi took us into the city where we enjoyed a four course meal and champagne. It was a special treat for my wife and I yet I was pleased how Kathy seemed to adapt instantly to the 'high life'. She seemed relaxed and happy with a serene sense of calm. No one could have guessed what lay in store for her the next day. Only one detail did Bob add and that was that he was going to film events as they happened. This had been the case in every one of Vikki's meets and Bob, we knew, had a core fans to whom he sold his excellent interracial material. As we headed home the women sat in the back, chatting a little drunkenly. My wife's chest looked fantastic pushing out of the front of her dress yet she retained her aura of vulnerability. As we entered the hall at the foot of the stairs Bob took off his jacket and gave a smile at his wife.

'You look stunning Kathy' he said, turning to her then stepping forward he placed a hand on her hip. It was slow but assured move. Somewhat surprised my wife gave pause, taken aback at his advance as he leaned in to kiss her. She glanced at me, then to Vikki, who appearing at my side gazed at me intensely with her bright, blue eyes. 'I'd love to spend the night with you' Bob added. These were swingers after all.

With a little reluctance and glancing back towards were I stood with Vikki, Kathy allowed Bob to lead her up the stairs. We watched them go and heard the bedroom door close.

'There' she smiled. 'That's the last we'll see of them until morning'. She put her arms around my neck, tilting her head and pushed her lips against mine. I felt her warm, breasts flatten against my chest, returning the kiss.

'Come on' she grinned. 'I'm going to fuck you in the spare room'. I followed, led by the hand. Vikki smelt of expensive perfume and her lips tasted good. She dispensed with my trousers, her hand rubbing all over my cock and balls with enough grip to focus my attention. Taking off her dress she slipped naked between the sheets and waited for me, her blonde hair lying across the pillow. A regular 'thud' was coming from the room next door. Bob was already fucking Kathy hard and was well hung from the sound of it. Knowing my indiscretion with Vikki would sit on my wife's mind for a long time I relented and joined the stunningly inviting woman. Gathering her legs around me I penetrated her sweet, slippery cunt and pushed into her. In moments I was fucking, driving her warm gasps into my face.

In the morning I showered and joined the others by the poolside. Kathy was in her bathing suit and had done several lengths by the time I arrived. Breakfast was already waiting for me but my encounter with Vikki was still fresh in my mind. She was the first woman I'd slept with despite Kathy while we'd been married. Part of me was eager to know what my wife's experience with Bob had been like though I felt some hesitation in asking her. Bob's smile would have to be evidence enough. Besides, we now had the very real subject of Kathy's session to consider. After breakfast Bob suggested both women go inside to get themselves ready. Everything had been arranged and by the way Bob checked his watch he obviously had an agenda to keep too. Drying off my wife followed Vikki indoors. Then we waited until they returned. Smoking a cigar Bob chuckled that it was going to be a lot of fun.

'How did you find Vikki?' he grinned. I smiled sheepishly. 'Always been a grade 'A' fuck that one' he laughed.

' ... and now she's pregnant' I said with a nod.

'She sure is' Bob smiled. 'Yours won't be far behind'. I paused, feeling the weight of what we were about to do upon my shoulders.

'How does it feel?' I asked quizzically. For months I had been wondering this.

'Great!' he replied with a long smile, 'Though I think you'll find out for yourself soon enough'. We both knew he was right.

Vikki reappeared on the patio first and I was staggered. She had dressed herself in a white nurse's uniform. Not hospital issue but one you might get from an adult shop. The front blazer exposed her bra and was unbuttoned down the front just enough to show off much of her magnificent, tanned cleavage. The skirt revealed the tops of her fishnet stocking and red knickers. With her hair tied in a pony-tail a small nurses hat with red cross completed the effect. Vikki gave us a twirl. Her legs really did catch the eye first, heels so high that she tottered precariously around to her husbands side. Grinning for us, she posed again, turning in a circle, showing off her beautiful ass and shapely calves. I found myself leering at her and my cock stirring, memories of last night still fresh in my mindset. Bob and I smiled and applauded, although I still didn't understand what was coming. Kathy took slightly longer and I knew she wouldn't show herself until she was completely satisfied. Eventually the patio door opened and my wife stepped out. She wore a light blue, lacy dress that from the outset clung all over her figure. In fact the thin material stretched tightly across her breasts and was so short that it hugged her thighs and ass, leaving little to the imagination. Bob clapped as did I, drawing an appreciative, slightly nervous from her. I hadn't seen it before and wondered just were she had bought it from. Clearly this was a surprise intended for me too. Making her way over to our table took a few moments, mostly as Kathy's sky blue heels were very high and she would only take small steps in them. Under her arm she clutched a small red, leather handbag and around her neck and wrist was her most expensive diamond necklace and bangle. She had really gone to town. From the neck up she looked like a movie star, hair falling onto her shoulders, some light mascara and red lipstick. It was obvious she wasn't wearing a bra but I could see her panties. The colour of the dress showed off her skin to perfection too and in parts was almost see through. We both already knew what an effect her pale-white, blemish-less skin had with the blacks who had bred her before. They were wild over it. Here there was plenty to enjoy. Bob whistled loudly and told her to turn for us. The heels accentuated her shapely calves and smiling at us all, Kathy turned, posing for us while her hands resting seductively on her hips. She looked spectacular, statuesque and very sluttish. It was easy to imagine what effect she would have on her breeders today and I could tell that she wanted this session to work this time. Knowing that she would do whatever it took to make it work.

Bob drove the car while Vikki chatted loudly in the backseat. The giddy blonde was excited and it showed. My wife beside her, sat silently, staring out of the window. The delicious guilt and shame she felt put aside for now. She did actually have very little experience of black men and there remained a naivety to her. Her beautiful white, bare legs crossed and proved a remarkable sight, right up to the toned, shapely thighs. Her breasts, pressing hard against her low-cut dress, their size exaggerated even more by her trim waist cut a wonderful image. I wondered what was going through her head. Dressed like a real cock magnet and as Bob out it, 'ready to meet a new batch of breeders for the very first time'. In that comment Bob had spilled a small fact, there would be more than one. 'Batch' suggested three or four men and I saw this realisation reflect in her face. I knew that whoever was going to be breeding my wife this afternoon had probably never had a woman as classy or sexy looking as her. What did Bob have in store? We past the restaurant where we had eaten the previous night and continued into the outskirts of the city. As we moved away from the wealth the High-rise ghetto-type apartments began to appear and lined both sides of the streets. Far from the rich, white part of the city, young, tough looking kids and dishevelled old men hung about the street corners. Our host had already reminded us to lock the car doors and even Vikki seemed a bit nervous.

'Are you sure this is going to be safe, Hon?' she overheard her ask her husband.

'Sure'. Bob gave a reassuring smile but I could tell he wasn't entirely positive. Kathy's hand slipped into mine and she squeezed it hard.

Soon afterwards Bob turned the car onto a side street and drove across a small, bumpy embankment. Then taking the next left he pulled up next to a very run-down looking apartment building. For a moment I thought we were just turning around but as Bob switched off the engine, I realised we had arrived. Kathy and I exchanged apprehensive looks that I can recall even now. Her pulse, like mine, was racing, the look on her face priceless. I noticed her lok down at the $600 diamond bangle on her wrist. This wasn't the place to be showing off money. Opening the car door, I got out and looked up at the flats. They seemed to be derelict until I noticed washing hanging from the windows and heard the shouts and calls from within. Kathy got out, and stepped over to me, taking care of the rubbish-strewn driveway, yet almost tripping and steadying herself on my arm. Although sexy looking, her high heels were not the ideal footwear for a place like this. Bob wound down his window. 'I don't want to leave the car here' he called. 'I know a place real close. You two go on up, its number 303, someone waiting for you'. I swallowed dryly. This was so obviously a black part of town and what Bob asked us was quite a task for a lone, white couple. Particularly the way Kathy was dressed. We would stand out like a sore thumb. Vikki saw our fears and seemed to enjoy our discomfort.

'See you in a while' she said coyly as her husband quickly starting the engine. As they backed out into the street I wondered if this had been their plan from the start.

'Oh Honey' my wife said to me, clutching my arm.

'Are you ready for this?' I asked. She paused and nodded.

'303'. Despite everything there was a trace of perverse arousal on her face. Resigned to our fate we walked around to the front of the apartment, climbed the stoop and entered through the front door. Three youths, sitting on the stoop railing watched but did not speak or try to stop us from entering. As we path we both kept our eyes down, avoiding contact. Inside, the hallway, the elevator was out of order and boarded up so we had to use the stairs. They were very narrow; too narrow to hold hands, though I could feel my wife's apprehension as she went ahead of me. It was too late for her to turn back now. From behind, her skirt was so short I could easily see her sheer black panties beneath, the sight of her full, rounded thighs moving together and shapely ass made me want to reach out and touch her. We passed a couple on the first floor landing, a devilish looking, shirtless man and a young woman gazed at us curiously.

'What the fuck?' the woman laughed, 'think you got the wrong mutha-fuckin' place' more in surprise than anything. The man's eyes widened as his eyes fell on my wife's outfit.

'Mmmm, mmmm, mmmm, sweet thang, you are some fine lookin' piece' he said. I noticed Kathy stiffen and the woman's eyes narrow. She was as fearful as I was. I guess we'd seen so much on the news about places like this.

'Where you going honey?' he called after us as together we carried up the three flights. The everyday sounds of life in the stricken apartments echoed all around.

At the top of the stairs waiting for us was a black woman of mid-thirties smoking a cigarette. She had a full but shapely figure, rich-chocolate skin and thick short hair. I'd put her at about thirty but hard conditions have her a slightly older appearance. With her cheap-looking short, tight purple dress and gold high heels she could only be part of what lay ahead.

'Hi, I'm Latysha' she said, her brown eyes reasonably friendly. 'Bob send you?'. I nodded and squeezed my wife's hand. Latysha looked at Kathy somewhat enviously, eyes lingering on the necklace and expensive handbag. Clearly Kathy had all the advantages she never had. Yet here we were, together in this place. 'I know what you here for' she added and a smile crossed her full lips. Turning we followed Latysha's big round, sexy ass down the hall, looking around this trash-strewn place as we walked on. Many of the doors were open, enabling us to see into the cluttered filthy rooms. Black faces, old and young, male and female eyed us curiously but guardedly. Some looked wary while others quickly got up for a greedy eyeful of Kathy as she past. Televisions blared. Children stopped their play to stare. We were truly strangers here.

Latysha led us to the end of the hallway and a door marked 303. Kathy now had my hand in a tight grip and her chest was rising and falling faster than before. I could almost hear her heart pounding next to me. From inside we could hear the sound of loud male voices and I felt her smooth, warm body stiffen against me.

'They here' Latysha announced as she stepped through the doorway and ushered us in. Kathy went first but as I followed I was faced with three or four but six men all sitting around a small, cramped room. Immediately a wave of sweat and cigarettes smoke hit me and I took a step back against the wall. Every face was trained on Kathy and each one was smiling broadly in a excited leer.

'Oh shit. Damn!' came the first sigh.

'Fuck yeah ... she hot man'

'Big fuckin' tits man'.

'Look at dis fucking white ho'. Kathy's first response was one of stunned silence as the group stared hungrily at her. All eyes were on us. Each was dressed casually though several were shirtless, showing off hard, sculpted, black-skinned muscles and several sporting jailhouse tattoos. Others wore vests and jeans. All apparently residents of this place and all wanting a piece of this white breeding.

I felt the beaten yellow wall against my back, almost dreamlike until Latysha shut the door and jerked me back to life. The room itself was obviously someone's home, just large enough to accommodate everyone. A television, sofa, coffee table, a single chair and a lamp table were the only furniture but lay pushed to the side. On the filthy carpet, though, was something that made my heart race faster. A bare, dirty mattress had been placed on the floor in the middle of the room with obvious intent. Newspapers, magazines, clothing and children's toys lay discarded everywhere on the threadbare carpet. The adjoining kitchen, open to the living room, contained a worn looking table and four chairs. A middle-aged woman and a very old, shrunken-looking black man sat at the table, cluttered with food, beer cans, wine and whiskey bottles. The alcohol was already n the air, fuelling lust. From what I could tell from the way Latysha stood almost apologetically, this was were she lived.

Kathy hadn't noticed that I had stepped away from her, and she was now standing next to the mattress, alone and on view for all. She stood before them, breathing somewhat rapidly with her nervousness and looking between the black faces in turn. Her beautiful breasts rising and falling and her arms by her sides. It was impossible to read her expression as they all excitedly gazed at her. Silent and imposing. My wife's eye fell finally on the mattress and it registered just what it's purpose was. There was nowhere to sit but eventually one of the men got up, allowing her a seat on the mangy sofa. As if transfixed she paused, overwhelmed and obviously intimidated by this large number of people.

'Your wife's fucking hot' one man said to me. There were mutters of agreement. Glancing back at me Kathy stepped forward and took the now vacated seat. Everyone in the room watching and whispering as she crossed her long white legs, causing her dress to ride nearly to the top of her thighs. There really was no turning back from this now.

These black men, I could see, were going to enjoy breeding my beautiful wife. It wasn't everyday a woman like her arrived. I found myself excited, my heart racing, and my cock stirring as these events were starting to unfold in front of me. I had never dreamed of experiencing something as exciting, erotic and dangerous as this. Most of them, I felt, certainly had never had a white woman as gorgeous as Kathy before, so she was going to be a special luxury. They immediately began talking suggestively to her. As though already vying for her affections. I commented before on her inexperience with black men. She had met very few and perhaps missed some of the racial overtones that were obvious to me. The open, friendly faces around her were only so for one reason. Some were more vocal than others but all incredibly stirred by the sight of the short, tight dress that was displaying my wife's tits and legs to perfection. Their voices overlapping as they visually drank in her body. How I wished the people back home could see my wife now. Especially her parents who had raised her so well. Maybe I felt satisfaction too in the knowledge that Kathy's mother had never taken to me. Never making a secret of the fact that we had waited too long for children. Well, maybe we could put that right today.

Even after several minutes had passed Kathy had barely said a word other than her name and some light information on her home town. She was smiling and doing her best though it was pointless. These men didn't want to know her. They just wanted to take turns fucking her senseless and pumping their sticky loads into her. Their looks proved it. A particularly confident looking bull in the seat next to her asked Kathy what she wanted to drink and called to the woman in the kitchen to fix a Crown Royal and Seven. He then placed his arm around her shoulder. His thick fingers met her skin, smiling as his touch visibly affected her. I guess he was in his late 50's, carrying a few extra pounds yet strong and imposing. He was the leader around here, the Alpha-Male and I knew he would be the first to breed Kathy. In addition, a much younger man, probably in his early twenties and had to weigh well over 250 pounds, sat in the only chair in the living room. He looked a great deal like the alpha-male. Seemingly a little disgruntled that his father had staked his claim early to Kathy's white pussy. The rest of them where of varying ages. A couple mid twenties, two with very dark skin. One with thick, heavily-muscles arms, covered with tattoos. The old man sitting at the kitchen table was now leering at Kathy as much as the younger ones. His chequered shirt hanging from his jeans. He had to have been in his late seventies, at least. Grey haired with glasses and seeing how he was eyeing my wife, I knew he wanted her too.

A bottle of whiskey was now being passed around. An accompaniment to the open beer cans on the floor and the coffee table. The quiet talk of the men audible in places as they discussed the stunning, white woman between themselves. They seemed almost wary. Mistrustful as if they hadn't expected someone like her. Kathy declined a cigarette but sat forward and took her drink from the woman. Her breast pressing against the spandex dress, attuned to the appreciative nods and grunts around her. It was so obvious they were looking forward to using her body. My wife's short, tight dress and her smooth, waxed, white legs easily created a room full of stiff black dicks. Her eyes were staring straight ahead as the men around her grinned and exchanged glances of their own. She was ashamed to be here, I thought. However, whether she now wanted to or not, Kathy was going be pumped full of their warm, baby-making seed before long. I wondered if she hated herself for wanting it. As if realising what I was thinking, she looked up, caught my eye, sipped her drink and put the glass down in front of her. She was here because she wanted a baby that wasn't mine. A black baby. She wanted to be bred by black men.

Around me, I could see their aggressive looks. Several glanced at me with a combination of contempt and dominance. Looks that said, 'We're going to fuck your woman'. And, 'Your bitch is black property now'. And, 'We're going to breed her while you watch us do it, and you won't be able to stop us'. An anger, impatience, and overall satisfaction over what was coming. Then there was a knock at the door. Latysha went to answer it and as she did a girl of perhaps ten peeked in. She had bright, bold eyes and braided hair. Holding my wife's eye for a moment and no doubt curious of the odd visitors that had invaded her home. Suddenly, behind her in walked Vikki with Bob. A chorus of wolf whistles, 'oohs', and 'aah's as our blonde hostess took off her coat and exposed her sexy nurse's uniform. Those legs looked good. Real good. Especially with the short skirt wafting between the tops of her thighs. Unlike Kathy, Vikki was completely unfazed by all the black men in the room. She had the mobs full attention and loved it. Beaming brightly as her husband quickly began setting up his camera. Running her eyes around the group of men and wondering where to start. With all eyes on her the hot blonde-haired woman walked over to the sofa. Bending over to show off her beautiful ass she took both of Kathy's hands, and gave her a tender kiss on the cheek.

'This is all for you, honey', she said. I always enjoyed the way this lovely whore could not be intimated by anything. She always seemed so open and confident about what she wanted. Kathy, while looking surprised by the kiss, also seemed both relieved and grateful that her friend was here. The aggression and frustration in the room had had been growing minute by minute. Vikki then gave the confident man sitting next to Kathy a much more intimate kiss. 'You don't waste any time, do you Carl', she sniffed, seeing how his hand was now resting high on my wife's thigh. Kathy looked down as if she hadn't even noticed she was being touched. The impatience was growing at such a rate it was little wonder that one of the men walked over to Vikki and roughly began groping her breasts through the outfit. It had already begun and sensing this Kathy glanced around. Her gaze coming to rest on me. She knew what she'd have to do today. I returned her look. Hoping that she would one day be as much of a flirt as her friend. With his camera on his shoulder Bob filmed my wife from his knee. A second joining the alpha male in sliding their hands up and down my wife's lovely legs. Vikki was already sitting on the big mans knee. Her legs crossed, laughing out loud as he fondled her breasts. Already these horny, black bulls where splitting up, grouping around the two women and eyeing them keenly.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.