Butler's Delights - Cover

Butler's Delights

Copyright© 2010 by Charm Brights

Chapter 11: A Deputy

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 11: A Deputy - When his nine year old son suggested it, the Emir decided that an English butler, a Jeeves, would be a nice touch in his Golden Palace. For Robinson, it meant big changes from his English life. Most of the duties were similar to those in the household in England, but some of the perks were better. And then the Princesses came to visit him. For Robinson's wife, who had never been spanked even as a child, it meant bigger changes, and ones she came to love.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Slavery   Heterosexual   Historical   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Humiliation   Torture   Harem   Interracial   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Caution   Violence  

"What I require is someone newly graduated from your school, male, preferably an older student with some experience outside college before coming on your course," the butler said to the Principal of London's leading private college specialising in the training of senior domestic staff for the nobility, "He will be my deputy here at the Golden Palace in Kobek in the service of His Magnificence, the Emir Mahmoud Abdullah, may he live for ever."

"It would be illegal for us to discriminate on the grounds of sex when offering candidates," said the Principal.

"Not in Kobekistan it wouldn't. Have you considered that it might be illegal in England for you to offer me female candidates to be employed in Kobekistan? It could be construed as aiding and abetting the white slave trade," Robinson pointed out.

"Well, as it is we have only two graduates who have the previous experience that you requested and they both happen to be male. I will fax over their details and you can let me know. You will have to move fast though; there is a high demand for such staff."

When he had considered the two CVs from the college, he telephoned London again, grateful for the time difference as it was now evening in Kobekistan but everyone was still hard at work in London.

"I would like to interview both of them as soon as possible," Robinson said.

"Well I am afraid you can't," apologised the Principal, "Only Colin Jones is available, the other one has just been hired by someone else."

"Can I see Jones?"

"Yes. As it happens he is with me now. When would you like to see him, and where?"

"Tomorrow, if that is possible. Of course he will have to stay over night, but we have plenty of accommodation here."

"Where is 'here'?" inquired the Principal.

"Oh, the Golden Palace in Kobekistan," replied Robinson, "If he catches the morning flight from Heathrow I will arrange for him to be met here. The ticket will be at the check-in desk."

After some more polite conversation the butler put the telephone down and considered how to approach the young interviewee. That he wanted to hire him was not the question; Robinson's method of filling any domestic vacancy was to pick one or two from the available candidates and hire them. If they were no good they could be fired again easily enough; he did not believe that an interview told him anything worth while about a would-be employee. An interview was useful for the candidate, however; it enabled them to ask questions about the job.

The problems exercising Robinson's mind revolved around how much he should show the young man of the way of life in Kobekistan, and in the Golden Palace in particular, 'Should a I provide a concubine in his room on the night he will have to stay? Should bath girls be provided? Should I have him flown in as a 'guest of the Emir' or as a visitor to Robinson? Should I arrange for him 'accidentally' to see someone whipped? Could I prevent him seeing such an occurrence?'

It was mid-evening, Kobekistani time, when the Colin Jones arrived at the Golden Palace having been flown in First Class as a visitor. He had been a little surprised at how free the other passengers were in running their hands over the stewardesses, but none of the girls had objected so he had said nothing. Breasts had rubbed firmly against his shoulder as food was served but he had restrained himself.

At the Golden Palace he was told that Robinson was with the Emir and he was shown to a palatial room with an attached bathroom on one side and a small sitting room on the other. A man stood just inside the door, saying nothing and as immobile as a statue. Colin supposed that he was waiting for a tip, but as he had no Kobekistan money he wondered what to do.

"What are you waiting for?" he inquired.

"Master, I am here at the Master's service. If the Master wants anything, I am to provide it," replied the man in a funny squeaky voice.

"Well if you could tell me where I could get some coffee and perhaps a little food. Some sandwiches perhaps?" asked Colin tentatively.

"What sandwiches would you wish, Master?"

"What can you provide?"

The man looked slightly offended and replied, "I do not think you will find the kitchens of the Golden Palace of His Magnificence, the Emir Mahmoud Abdullah, may he live for ever, wanting in any way, Master."

Colin Jones knew when he was being put in his place, so he decided to fight back. If he got this job he would be senior to this footman, or whatever rank the man was.

"I'll have beef, rare mind, and smoked salmon please."

The man spoke in Arabic into the telephone and resumed his imitation of a statue. In much less time than Colin thought possible, a tray arrived with two piles of sandwiches, some salad, a variety of fruit, some of which he did not recognise, and a cafetière of coffee which smelled delicious.

As he was tucking in the door opened and a man in full evening dress walked in; this could only be the butler to the Emir, his putative employer.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.