Butler's Delights - Cover

Butler's Delights

Copyright© 2010 by Charm Brights

Chapter 6: Duties

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 6: Duties - When his nine year old son suggested it, the Emir decided that an English butler, a Jeeves, would be a nice touch in his Golden Palace. For Robinson, it meant big changes from his English life. Most of the duties were similar to those in the household in England, but some of the perks were better. And then the Princesses came to visit him. For Robinson's wife, who had never been spanked even as a child, it meant bigger changes, and ones she came to love.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Slavery   Heterosexual   Historical   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Humiliation   Torture   Harem   Interracial   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Caution   Violence  

After studying the operation of the Golden Palace for a few days, Robinson approached the Emir with a request.

"Sir, I would like to put another lock on the Wine Cellar door," he said.

The Emir was surprised by this request and commented, "All the doors are electronic. Only you and I, and anyone else we nominate, can get in through that door."

"Sir, I am a cautious man. If the electronic lock were somehow subverted I would like to think that the door would still not open. I suggest a Chubb lock as well as the electronic one. Keys could be held by you, of course, by me and my deputy, and perhaps a spare by the Chief Eunuch or the Major Domo. That way we are doubly safe."

The Emir thought for a moment, then said, "That's a good idea. I might consider it for one or two other doors here, but I don't think it is necessary for the wine cellar. Nobody would dare to steal from me. If they were caught I might say 'Off with his head', instead of just 'Off with his hand'."

Robinson just managed to keep a straight face and a calm voice as he said, "Very good, Sir. Will that be all, Sir?"


The following day was that most difficult of days, Robinson's first formal public duties in his new rôle as butler to His Magnificence, the Emir Mahmoud Abdullah. The occasion was a full judicial audience; one where the Emir dispensed justice to his people. Only the more serious cases came before him personally, and he dispensed justice exactly as he saw fit. A case was put succinctly by both parties, without the aid of lawyers, and the Emir decided the rights and wrongs of the case. He then issued a decree of punishment or reward. It was a brave man who brought a case to the Emir since he could, and often did, punish the plaintiff if he thought the defendant was in the right.

Robinson's duties were to attend the Emir and supervise the provision of refreshments when needed. In practice the eunuchs were used to doing this without supervision, so all that was needed was to watch them, and it was intended more to familiarise the butler with the court procedures and rituals than for him to control matters.

The only case that day was brought by Major Fahd Ahkras against one of his own concubines who had been caught ordering a servant girl to be whipped, with the connivance of a eunuch. The eunuch had, of course, been executed by the Major, but he felt that an example should be made of the woman.

After the details had been given by the Major, and the woman had failed to say anything in her own defence, the Emir addressed the woman, "I have made it clear in the past that no woman can order a whipping in any harem in the whole of Kobekistan. I made it clear that the punishment would be death for the woman and for the Chief Eunuch concerned. Did you know that?"

"Yes, Master," whispered the unfortunate concubine, "But it happens."

"The errors of others do not excuse you. The eunuch has already paid the penalty, and now you will be put to death by whipping, in public, one stroke an hour. You will be naked and available for anyone who wants you between strokes. This court is a public place, so the penalty will start now."

The Golden Palace Chief Eunuch stepped forward and removed the woman's abaya and harem costume. Then she was manacled by her wrists and ankles face down on a whipping bench.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.