Mental Leap - Billy - Cover

Mental Leap - Billy

by Perdition

Copyright© 2010 by Perdition

Science Fiction Sex Story: Part three of my Quantum Leap-like journey. This has a lot of non-sexual exposition to tie up a loose end that had been bugging me.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   ft/ft   Consensual   Reluctant   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Incest   Brother   Sister   Group Sex   Interracial   Black Female   White Male   First   Voyeurism   .

I looked down and saw bright red swim trunks on a pair of scrawny legs. I could see my reflection in the water. A boy of about 12 looked out at me from the water. I fell back, wishing the leap could have waited just another hour or so.

Oh well, at least I'm still male, even if a quite young one.

"Hey, Billy! Are you coming or what?" I was cumming just a second ago, I thought. I looked out, and saw another young, nubile girl, standing with her hands on her hips. A small bikini clung to her in all the right spots. She sighed and walked closer.

"Billy! Mom and Dad said if you're not in the car in 5 minutes, we're leaving without you." I stood up and followed the beautiful ass of Billy's sister out of the water.

Oh boy!

As we walked to the car, I began a systematic searching of Billy's memories. It turned out he was 13, just. His birthday had been during the week, and this was how his family celebrated; they all went out to a pond for a day of swimming, tanning, and general fun.

I still wasn't sure what made me jump. I'd had another major orgasm at the point of departure, but I had also changed three lives for the better. If I can keep that up, it won't matter much to me why I jump, it'll just be fun. I'll get to have some of the most intense orgasms the universe has ever seen, and I'll get to make other people's lives better in the process. The best definition of a win-win that I've ever heard.

Billy's parents got in the front seat, I climbed in the seat behind Billy's mom, and Tara, Billy's sister, got in behind their dad. He pulled out of the parking lot, and I let my legs spread just a bit so my left one rubbed up against Tara's left.

It seemed Billy was just out of the throes of puberty, and wasn't blind. He'd already started trying to find ways to see his sister naked, and I was anticipating getting the chance to improve his techniques.

"Hey, mom? Can Christine come over so we can work on our stupid History report?"

"Not tonight, honey. You know it'll be late before we get home."

"Aw, mom! Can't she spend the night?"

"You'll have all day tomorrow. And if that's not enough time to get the report done, maybe you should have started it a little earlier, huh?"

Tara crossed her arms and pouted. I couldn't help but compare her to Jenny, my first jump. They were about the same age, Tara was a little older, actually, at 16, but she acted younger. Of course, I could only view Jenny through her own eyes, so maybe she just thought she acted older, I mean, she had ignored Walter completely.

"Billy! Stop touching me! Geez!" Tara pushed my leg away from hers. "You're still dripping wet!"

"Sorry." I pulled my leg away. She's in a bad mood, so that makes her try to put as many other people in one as possible. The best way to handle it is to ignore her attempts at causing trouble, and behave as if what she's doing isn't completely childish.

I turned my head and looked out the window. I didn't recognize anything; it was just trees and road, with the occasional driveway leading to a cabin. Near most of the driveways were little signs, naming the cabin. They were usually dumb names or puns. I couldn't imagine ever wanting to put something like that out by the road so everyone driving by saw it.

The scenery inside was definitely better. I twisted myself in my seatbelt, leaned back against the edge of the seat and pretended to close my eyes. In that position, I could really check out "my" sister without her noticing.

She had long brown hair, still damp from swimming. Her legs were coltish, quite toned. Her stomach had just a hint of a curve to it; not enough to call her fat, or even chubby, but just enough to show that she didn't skip dessert. Her breasts were probably B-cups, and though I couldn't really tell in her bathing suit, I was pretty sure there wouldn't be any sag yet. I knew, from Billy's memories that she wasn't in any sports at school, nor was she on the cheerleading squad, though she easily could have been. In fact, she didn't seem to be in anything that would put her in the spotlight. She seemed, in fact, to be quite shy. That was a shame, she was quite attractive. Her ass was firm, just like her legs, her eyes were an amazing shade of green, and she had a small nose and freckles that made her face exceedingly cute. She could really screw it up when she was unhappy, though, as she was doing now.

Billy must have really been exerting himself while he was swimming. My fake closed eyes became real closed eyes, and the rest of the trip passed with me out of it. My dreams were really strange; scenes from Billy's life became merged with scenes from my own, and even a few from Ben and Jenny got mixed in. If I kept this jumping thing up much longer, it would become very difficult to keep everything straight. Dr. Beckett never seemed to have this issue, except for the one where he was jumping in and out of Lee Harvey Oswald, but that was a special event, not a recurring problem. It seems you just can't trust TV fiction any more.

I woke up when the car slowed to get off the highway. It was dark already, Tara was asleep across from me, her face no longer screwed up was just begging for a kiss. I glanced out the window, and did a double-take. This was my exit! This was where I got off the highway on the way to my house. My actual house! The one where my body was, even now, hooked up to my machine.

That thought brought one along with it. My body, sitting in a chair, hooked up to wires, and not being fed, given water, or allowed to use the bathroom. I could be killing my body while I'm jumping around like this! It had already been three days.

Billy's dad turned right, just like I would have. We passed my road, and though nothing looked any different, it was a bit surreal knowing my own body was just a couple blocks down. After three more blocks, Billy's dad turned to the left, took a few more turns, and pulled into the driveway of a very nice house. I couldn't really tell the color, though Billy's memories told me it was a grayish brown color, with brick on the lower half, up to about where the windows were. He pulled into the garage, turned off the car, and everyone got out. I tapped Tara on the shoulder, her skin felt very smooth. She woke up, and so did Billy's young cock. It started growing in his swim trunks, and I was forced to adjust it a bit before I got out. It felt quite a bit bigger than I would have expected from a 13 year-old, but I wasn't about to complain.

Everyone pretty much made a bee-line for their own bedrooms. Billy's parents had the master suite near the garage. Tara and I had to go to the other end of the house, where we each had a bedroom at the end of the hall. Our closets shared a wall, and a bathroom at that end of the house was designated the "kids' bathroom."

Tara was moving sluggishly, rubbing at her eyes, so I made it to my room well before she did. I turned on the little bedside light to its lowest setting, little more than a night light, pulled off my swim trunks and slid into the closet. To the right was a hole where Billy's dad had once attempted to install a phone line to our rooms. He had drilled up from the basement to the gap between our closets, drilled holes in both of our closet walls, and started running the phone line. He'd had problems getting the phone line up the wall, and had ended up making the hole in Tara's closet quite large. When Billy's mother had gotten home and found out what her husband was up to, she'd yelled at him that they weren't putting phones in the kids' rooms, that he was making a mess, and that he'd better be able to fix the walls. The great phone line experiment had ended in disaster for Billy's dad, but it had become a Godsend for Billy. Just as everyone should have expected, Billy's dad had never gotten around to fixing the walls, hidden as they were in the closets, and Billy's mother had forgotten about it for the same reason.

Now, they were a perfect peephole for Billy. His side was a small hole, so here wasn't much that could be seen from her end, but her hole had gotten considerably wider, making Billy's field of view almost the entire room. Most nights, Tara changed in the one spot in her room where Billy couldn't see, or she closed her closet door. I'm not sure if she suspected what Billy was doing, or if it was just a coincidence, but this night, I was in luck. Tara stumbled into her room, closed her door, and walked right to her dresser, which was directly across from the closet, and Billy's peephole. She pulled out a pair of panties, and set them on the bed to her left. She turned around as she began untying her swimsuit back, and just as she got to the open closet, she let the top drop. Her breasts were beautiful. They had no sag at all, and there was a smattering of freckles across them as well. She was only about 2 feet away from me; I could see every little detail. Billy's cock sprang to full attention in no seconds flat.

Tara pulled out a long T-shirt, spun around and flung it on her bed. Then she grabbed the waist band of her swimsuit bottom and pulled it off, bending over right in front of me. Her ass was beautiful, and peeking out under it was her pussy. I was not shaved, but her hair was quite a bit lighter down there than on her head. It was almost invisible. I'd barely been touching myself, but Billy's young cock still exploded. Not much came out; he'd obviously been quite busy keeping the reserves empty. His cock didn't even begin to get soft though. Ahh, to be young.

By now, Tara had pulled her panties on, thrown the T-short over her head and climbed into bed. The show was over, but it had been quite a show. I climbed into bed after wiping down the back wall of my closet with a ratty old sock left there for just such an occasion, and actually began rubbing myself again. The images of the last few minutes blended with the images of Jenny and Angel, and once again, in very short order, Billy's cock spewed a little bit of cum.

The next morning, I woke up with yet another hard-on. I didn't bother with it though, I had something I needed to do before the day became too late. I threw on some clothes, with a brief pause to peek through the hole. I saw Tara was already up, and out of the room. I ran to the kitchen, made myself a bowl of cereal, and dashed out the door. I passed Tara on the way, she was sitting in the living room watching MTV, still wearing her long T-shirt. I had a momentary thought of joining her, in an attempt to get a peek at something, but the best I could hope for would be a flash of panties, and I'd already seen more than that, and my mission was of dire importance.

"I'm heading out for a bike ride!" I yelled to Tara, who just glared at me, and was out into the garage. I hit the opener, grabbed my bike, and began pedaling down the road. I thought I remembered the turns Billy's dad had taken, but with the speed differences between a bike and a car, the fact that it was night and I'd been tired, conspired against me. I finally found a main road that I knew, and tried to go even faster. Three days, three days, it just kept repeating in my mind.

I rode up to an apartment building, dropped my bike behind a couple bushes, and walked inside. Up one flight of stairs, then a second. I remembered bringing my equipment up those two flights of stairs, with a very tight turn. It had been quite a debacle. I'd scratched the paint a bit, one of my devices had needed to be repaired as soon as it was inside, and my landlord had charged me $100 for the trouble of having the maintenance guy throw a bit of paint over the scratch. But, here I was, jumping from body to body, having the time of my life, and if I could just do this one thing, I'd be able to rest easier.

The door was a bit bigger than I remembered. The key I had hidden behind a loose brick was just barely within my reach. I had to all but wrench my arm out of my shoulder socket getting the brick out, but the key taped to the back side of it was still there. I pulled on a pair of garden gloves I'd swiped form the garage on my way out, and put the key in the lock. It turned, with a bit of difficulty, and I opened the door. The light from the second bedroom, my "lab," was the only light in the place. All my blinds had been drawn for the night, and they were quite good at keeping light out.

I made my way down the hall, the feeling of surrealness made my flesh crawl. It was my apartment, but it wasn't quite right. Everything was at a weird angle, things looked bigger. It was like a bad dream where a monster of bad guy was going to jump me as soon as I made it to the lighted room.

Nothing jumped out at me, no one grabbed me from behind, but the creepiness only grew when I entered the lab. The machine I'd built was still humming along. My electric bill this month wasn't going to be nice. Luckily, I'd long ago set up automatic bill pay on my bank's website, and my apartment's rent had been paid up through the end of the year, so I had 6 months before that became a worry for me.

My eyes followed the cables coming from the machine, and there I was. My own body, slumped in the chair, with the wires still connected to my head. This was just plain weird. You know how you get used to seeing yourself in a mirror, and then when you see yourself in a picture or on a home video, it just doesn't look right? Well this was like that, only times 10. The front of my pants was wet, I'd obviously gone to the bathroom, my face looked gaunt and pale. I was breathing, but I didn't look good.

I reached over to the machine, and took a deep breath. I didn't know what would happen if I turned it off, but if I wanted to get my body some help, I couldn't leave him hooked up. Someone would start poking around, trying to figure out what the machine was, and that could easily end in disaster. I figured that the machine was only connected to my body, and I wasn't in it anymore, so it shouldn't have an effect on my jumping. If anything, I figured it might snap me back to my own head. I'd miss out on whatever I could have made with Billy's young libido, but getting back to my own head would be worth it.

"I hope I'm not destroying myself," I murmured, then flipped the switch. The hum of the machine died, but nothing else really happened. So, I wasn't yanked back to my body, and I was still aware, so far so good. My body was still breathing, also good. So, either I'd keep jumping as I had been, or I'd be stuck in this body for good. I wasn't entirely happy with the prospect of being stuck in Billy's body, but there were definitely worse bodies to be stuck in.

Ok, so much for the machine. Time to get my body some help. I pulled the wires of my unresponsive head, and wheeled the chair to the edge of the room. The floor in here was wood, but it became carpet in the hallway. I tried to lean the chair back and get it onto the carpet, but my old body was just a bit too heavy for my new one. I was forced to pull it out of the chair, and yank it up the hallway. I was able to get my body into the other bedroom, but I was breathing very hard and starting to sweat a bit, so I didn't bother trying to get me into my bed. I picked up the phone, dialed with difficulty with the gloves on my hand, and called 911.

"911 Emergency, how my I help you?"

"My uncle! He fell on the floor and isn't moving! Please send help!"

"What's his address, young man?"

I told her what it was, and hung up quickly, not willing to answer more questions, and definitely not wanting to be there when the police or ambulance showed up. That would lead to too many uncomfortable questions. I closed the lab, locked it, and put the key in my pocket. Then I ran out the door, down the stairs and jumped on my bike. I was less than a block away when an ambulance and two police cars sped past with sirens blaring and lights flashing. I turned, assuming they'd think I was just a curious kid, and followed them back to see what they did.

They wheeled my body out on a gurney with IVs already hooked up. I wasn't sure how long they'd leave someone in a coma, but since my body was breathing and even relieving itself without any assistance needed, I figured I'd be left alone in the hospital for a while. With a grin, I rode my bike back to Billy's house, no longer needing to worry about what my body was doing while I was out having fun.

When I got back, Tara's friend Christine was just getting out of her car. She was gorgeous, too. I'm not sure how I got so lucky, maybe who or whatever was controlling my jumps was using the surrounding females' attractiveness as a criteria for the jumps, but I wasn't about to complain. She had dark brown skin, long black hair with a slight curl to it, and deep brown eyes with golden flecks in them. I saw these when I swung into the driveway and stopped right in front of her. She leaned down into my face and ruffled my hair like I was 5.

"You're lucky you didn't hit me, I'd make sure you never ride your bike again." With another smile, she straightened back up and walked into the house. Her ass was small, but firm. She was very thin, almost twig-like, but I knew she was wiry. She'd joined the track team in her freshman year, and now that she was a junior, she was in the process of trying to top her own two school records and one state record.

My cock started growing again. Geez, a stiff breeze would make me stiff. I walked into the house and heard Christine exclaim, "Tara! You're still in your pajamas! Get in the shower so we can get started!"

"Ok, ok. I was just watching this."

"That's a re-run! Remember, we watched it with Jodi?"

"I know, but it's a good one."

I ran back to Billy's bedroom, closed the door, and put myself back in my observation spot. A few seconds later, they both came in. Tara pulled her T-shirt off, and there her breasts were again. She stripped off her panties, and this time, I got a frontal shot. It was like heaven. Billy's cock was as stiff as I'd ever felt it. It certainly knew where it wanted to be, and that was exactly where I wanted it to be, too.

"You've got some great clothes in here," Christine's voice sounded like she was right next to me. I guess she sort of was.

"You can try them on, if you'd like, while I'm in the shower. Now, hand me my bath robe, please."

Christine reached into the closet, pulled out a long green robe, and turned around.

"I love your body, Tara. Mine's so skinny and bony."

"No, yours is perfect. I've got a fat stomach."

"Fat! That's barely a bulge. It's healthy! Now, get in the shower!"

It was the longest uninterrupted time Billy had ever gotten to see his sister nude, but it still seemed to just fly by. She pulled the robe on, and went out the door and down the hall. As soon as her door was closed again, Billy's big day got even better. Christine started peeling her clothes off. Her legs were fantastic, I just wanted to rub my arms up and down them, and grab her ass. She left her panties and bra on, though she probably didn't need a bra, her breasts were A-cups at best, but a 16 year old girl will wear a bra, even if she doesn't need to.

She tried on a few of Tara's clothes. They hung on her thinner frame, but she still modeled them in front of the mirror and her hidden, captive audience. Every time she changed and her panties and bra came out, looking bright white against her dark skin, it sent a little jolt down my cock. I hadn't even seen anything more than a bathing suit would reveal, but it was one of the sexiest things I've ever seen.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.