Edenton High - The Beginning - Cover

Edenton High - The Beginning

Copyright© 2010 by Naked City

The Second Week

Erotica Sex Story: The Second Week - It's the story of the first clothing-optional high school in America. It's what happens when the students and teachers are let loose in a school where nudity and sex is allowed. Plus, many extracurricular activities in the buff as well. Visiting spectators will surely get an eyeful. For the mayor's daughter and her boyfriend, it's just part of the fun.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Swinging   Group Sex   Polygamy/Polyamory   Oral Sex   Petting   Fisting   Sex Toys   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Teacher/Student   School   Nudism  

Shannon called Keith on Sunday afternoon.

"Hey, cutie!", she greeted.

"Hey, sexy! What's up?", he asked.

"Thinking about you and wishing I was with you. Us making love", Shannon said.

"Awwww ... well, you're so sweet. I wish I was, too. Oh, remember when I said Kacey had gone to a naked party on Friday then to Fiesta Caliente yesterday?", Keith asked.

"Yeah, what did she do?", Shannon questioned.

"Well, she's right here. Let me put her on."

Keith handed the phone to his younger sister.

"Hi, Shannon!", Kacey said.

"Hey, girly! I heard you had a wild time this weekend", Shannon said to her boyfriend's sister.

"Yeah, and you know what?"

"What?"

"You don't know how happy I am to be naked. I love it. I'm glad mom is letting us all run around naked if we want", Kacey mentioned.

"I'm glad she is, too. I know Keith loves to be naked, and now he doesn't have to worry about getting dressed anymore", said Shannon.

"Anyway, so I had some sex this weekend", Kacey remarked.

"Oh, you did? Who did you do?", Shannon asked with anticipation.

"Well, I did Erin, her dad, and my teacher, Ms. Poulan. And then I had a hard black dick in my pussy at Fiesta Caliente."

"Nice! I had some young boys last night. Then I did my dad, and a teen girl."

"Awesome! How young were the boys?", Kacey asked.

"One was 12, and the other was 9", Shannon replied.

"Nine! Damn! How was his penis?", Kacey exclaimed.

"Pretty damn fucking nice. I think you'd love his dick. I had it both ways. It's a very suckable penis", Shannon told her.

"You're gonna have to introduce me to them", Kacey said.

"Hopefully, I can. Keith was very busy last night. He fucked mom and a few others", Shannon mentioned.

"Well, I'm ready for tomorrow so I can get fucked some more. Anyway, I'll give it back to Keith. I'll talk with you again soon, Shannon."

"Okay, Kacey. See ya again soon."

Keith took the phone back.

"I'm here", he said.

"Can I ask how she looks?", Shannon asked.

"A fucking sexy blonde with a banging bare pussy. And check out her ass."

"Damn! Sounds like one I have to have soon. Anyway, see you tomorrow, sweetie!"

"Okay, sexy, see you tomorrow", said Keith.

Monday morning, Keith drove to school and got out of his car with his books and towels. His eight inch dick was proudly flapping in the wind as he walked inside. He stopped by Shannon's locker on the way to his own.

"Hey there, stud!"

"Hi there, sexy!"

Shannon reached down to grab Keith's manhood, moving her hand up and down the shaft. Keith's penis hardened.

"Well, I know you'll get relief in first period. Did you have a girl in mind?", Shannon asked.

"Not really. But I know I'll find someone good. If I know you well, you'll get a good cock inside you", Keith remarked. "See you at computer class!", he said as he walked on.

Shannon went to her chemistry class. This was a day she was dreading, since it was lab day. Which meant that she had to wear a protective lab coat during class. She and Julianne worked as a team on the experiment. Both were quite happy to ditch the coats after class.

Mrs. Miles greeted Shannon in second period with a kiss on the lips.

"MMMmmmmm ... hey, Mrs. Miles."

"Hey there, Shannon. I went to the game on Saturday. You and the girls were looking so hot as you played. I secretly wished I had my hands all over your pussy and ass."

"Well, we've got a few minutes before we actually have to start", Shannon said as she leaned in to kiss Mrs. Miles. "Why don't you do some exploring of my pussy and have some fun. I'd like to get a close-up look at your pussy myself."

The two took their exploration to the floor with Mrs. Miles on the bottom. Shannon laid on top in a sixty nine. Both ladies checked out the other's kitty, and putting their hands on each other's rear globes. Shannon dug her tongue in deep, finding Mrs. Miles' clit button. She began smacking her lips on the clit and labia flaps. Mrs. Miles feasted on Shannon's clitoris, able to lick the length of Shannon's labia and opened up Shannon's ass. Close-by male students dropped their jaws as they checked out Shannon's ass hole. Mrs. Miles licked inside the hole. She also blew air up Shannon's ass, tickling Shannon.

Both knew time was about up. They got up and gave each other a french kiss before they each went to their desks. Both were a little giddy during class.

After World History, Shannon found her boyfriend hanging out at her locker. She revved his libido up again, getting his penis rock hard straight.

"Are you ready for another show?", questioned Shannon.

"Are you ready for my dick?", Keith replied.

They rushed off to computer science, put their books down, then got down and dirty. Keith shoved Shannon to the floor and got on top of her. He shoved his sausage deep in her hot pocket. Keith let go and ejaculated inside his girlfriend. She smiled while she received Keith's sperm stream.

At lunch time, the six lunch pals caught up on the weekend.

"Hey, ladies!"

"Hey, Shannon! So tell me what happened after the match on Saturday. I heard you had a naked party", said Sarah.

"Well, my parents have them every couple of weeks. They allow us to each have two guests. I invited Miss Nauman, my algebra teacher, and Keith. My brother invited his friend and younger brother."

"Oh? How old are they?", asked Allie.

"Twelve and nine", Shannon replied.

"Nine! Holy shit! Did they get their little dicks in you? How were they?", Allie responded.

"Well, they are short. Not orgasmic, but very adequate. I loved having their dicks in me", Shannon said.

"Any chance we can have our own naked party somehow? I'd love to have sex with a lot of people, including little dicks", said Allie.

"Me, too!", exclaimed Sarah.

"You got me interested!", said Kayla.

"Well, Keith made his way around the ladies. Yeah, he screwed me this weekend, but he screwed some of my parents' friends and a 15-year-old girl. I got to screw my dad, and mom and Sean got in a three-way with me. I even got to have the 15-year-old girl. Very cute blonde", said Shannon. "She was well taken care of at the party."

"Shannon, can you possibly set up a naked party for us?", Allie asked. "I know you like big dicks. I could bring my dad."

"I'll try and see what I can do. We certainly could use it because of Saturday's road game. Boy, that's going to be weird. Actually have to put on clothes."

"Yeah, that sucks. But we still have a match on Wednesday night here in the nude. Think we can get the opposing girls naked before the match is over?", asked Sarah.

"Oh, I hope so. Brandi was a hottie. Anyway, I did have another teacher this morning."

"Oh, who was the lucky person this time?", asked Lauren.

"Mrs. Miles, my English teacher", Shannon replied.

"Not bad at all. How many have you had so far?", Kayla questioned.

"Three out of six. And I'll bet before the semester is out, I'll have done all six at least once."

"Fuck!", exclaimed Allie.

"Honey, remember when you got me started this morning?", Keith asked Shannon.

"Yeah", she replied.

"Well, the lucky gal sends her thanks for starting off her day in a good way", Keith mentioned.

"Oh, no problem! How was she?"

"Pretty damn nice!"

"Excellent! Well, we go to head back! See ya soon!", Shannon told the girls.

After lunch and computer science, Shannon couldn't wait to get to algebra and see Miss Nauman.

"Miss Nauman! Oh my God! You were just delicious Saturday night", said Shannon.

"Oh, Shannon, you were very scrumptuous. I had a great time eating your pussy Saturday night. Oh, I loved having the others, too. But, to me, you were the prize", said Miss Nauman.

"Oh, thank you, Miss Nauman!"

"Oh, no problem, sexy. We should do it again soon, even if it's just the two of us."

"I'll keep that in mind. The volleyball team is already clamoring for a naked party this weekend after the game", said Shannon.

Miss Nauman rubbed her hands on Shannon's breasts. "Don't worry. I'll wait for you."

Shannon took her seat and paid attention in class, despite almost staring at her teacher's body.

Shannon headed to the gym after class.

"Hey, Shannon!"

"Hey, Coach!"

"I've got a question for you."

"Uh-oh."

"Oh, it's not a problem at all. I'm just curious about something Allie talked about. She mentioned something about a naked party this Saturday", said Coach Nordman.

"Well, I haven't asked mom or dad whether they'd have one or let me have one", Shannon told Coach.

"Oh okay. What exactly happens at these naked parties?", Coach asked.

"Well, first off, we have dinner. And when it's around twelve to fourteen people, that's a lot of food we usually have to cook. Then, once everyone has had enough food, we have sex and sex and sex and sex."

Coach Nordman's ears perked up. "Oh, really?! Sounds like my kind of party! Are we allowed to have sex with anyone we want at these parties."

"Yep! Anyone! Male or female."

"That's fucking awesome! Do you have an idea who's coming?", Coach asked.

"I don't know for certain. I'd expect Keith to be there. I know Allie, Lauren, Sarah V., and Kayla talked about it. But they may not want to go."

Coach Nauman looked over the girls and said, "Well, I hope if it comes to pass that they go."

Then she gathered the girls up, "Okay, girls! First off, I want to say you all did a fantastic job during Saturday's match. I even loved how you talked the other team into getting naked. Alrighty, girls! You know what the next ten minutes is. Go get ya some."

Shannon looked at Coach Nordman with a come hither stare. Coach approached her prey and tightly hugged Shannon, feeling skin to skin from their breasts to their pussies. Shannon kissed her coach and completely felt her up, putting her hands all over Coach Nordman's ass. Coach reciprocated, kissing and feeling up Shannon. She brought Shannon down to the floor with her and let her be on top of her. Shannon smiled as she went for Coach's breasts. She sucked on Coach's succulent adequate boobs, licking on the areolas and nipples. Shannon looked down Coach's body to her pussy. She smiled as she let go of Coach's boobs and headed down to her pussy. Shannon opened the flaps and licked on Coach's clitoris, eating out the pussy.

"Oh, fuck! Oh, fuck! Oh, fuck! Oh, Shannon, keep going!"

Shannon did and was very pleased to see her Coach cum on the floor. The girls licked on it, trying to get a taste.

While she lay on the court, Coach said, "Okay, I'm going to rest a few minutes while you all pick teams and get ready for practice."

The girls divided up and held a match. Shannon's team won the game. After practice, some of the girls talked more about a naked party.

"Hey, girls, just letting you all know that I'm going to try and talk my mom into letting us have a naked party Saturday night. Let me know if you want to come. After I get an idea of how many are coming, I'll figure out how many guests we can each have. Most likely, you'd be able to bring one guest each. It can be either a boy or girl of pretty much any age."

"Can I bring a boyfriend or a brother?", asked Kayla.

"Yep! Or a sister, or mom or dad", said Shannon.

"How young is acceptable?", asked Allie.

"Well, at our last party, the youngest guest was nine. Keith's sister, Kacey, was at one over the weekend, and several of them were six or seven. I would think anyone older than five would be fine. Did you have anyone in mind?"

"Not really. Just needed some ideas."

"Okay. Anyway, make sure to ask your parents first to make sure you can go, then tell me tomorrow."

"Sounds great! See you all tomorrow."

Shannon went out to her car. Today had been cooler weather wise, and she took extra time enjoying her nakedness in the outdoors. Finally, she headed home.

"Good morning, Shannon", a boy greeted her Tuesday morning.

"Hi, how are you?", Shannon responded in Mr. Storey's chemistry class.

"I'm doing fine. I'm Neal Arminster. Please forgive me checking out your body."

"Oh, no need to apologize. Check it out all you want!" Shannon turned around so Neal could see her butt. Neal had a great physique himself. A football player, he enjoyed being naked in school. He stood five-foot-eleven with a very athletic build. Neal's penis got the attention of Shannon. She noticed he had a good length and it was hardening from Neal looking at her. "Looks like you could use some help with that woody."

"What do you suggest?", he asked.

Shannon got down on her knees and took Neal's hugeness in her mouth, and held on to his ass. She sucked on his dick, letting her tongue roll on the slit in its' head. She enjoyed his cum like a delicacy.

"Wow. I loved that, Shannon. Thank you."

"No problem, Neal. I'm always here if you need someone to help you out."

"Thanks", he said.

They went to their seats for class. Mrs. Miles continued smiling during English class.

"Hi, Ms. Baker!"

"Well, hi, Shannon! You're in a good mood today."

"Yeah, it helps when you can give a blow job", Shannon said.

"Oh? I know it wasn't Keith. Who was the lucky guy?", Ms. Baker asked.

"He said his name was Neal", Shannon answered.

"Oh, Neal Arminster?", Ms. Baker questioned.

"Yeah, you know him?"

"He's the quarterback on the football team."

"Oh, really?", Shannon asked.

"Yeah. That means the star volleyball player is screwing both the star football and basketball players. I'd say you're doing great", Ms. Baker said.

"Well, thanks, Ms. Baker." Shannon looked on her desk and saw an odd looking object. "Did you bring a dildo to class?"

"Yeah, I keep it with me just in case I get a little hot. It's a nice little helper", Ms. Baker said.

"Are we allowed to have them in class?"

"Considering you're allowed to have a dick in your pussy in class, I don't see why not. Frankly, I've wondered why it's taken so long for someone to bring a dildo to class. You want to borrow it for a few minutes?"

"Can I?", Shannon asked.

"Sure! Go ahead!", Ms. Baker urged.

Shannon took the dildo, a long red object with a rounded end, over to her chair. After putting her towel down, she sat down, turned it on, and carefully inserted it in her pussy. As the tickle of the toy increased, so did her enjoyment. Her World History classmates smiled as they watched Shannon get off on the vibrator. After she finished, she gave the dildo back to Miss Baker.

"Ladies", she told the class, "Don't forget that not only can you have intercourse in the first five minutes, you can also play with a vibrator. Just letting you know, in case you didn't know."

The rest of Ms. Baker's World History class ran normally. After class, Shannon stopped into the restroom. There she found Keith and brother Kyle at the urinals. She watched their urine flows as they went.

"Nice, Kyle! Mmmm ... your penis looks inviting, too."

"Thanks, Shannon."

"Sweetie, what's wrong with my penis", asked Keith.

"Oh, you know there's nothing wrong with your weenie. I love weenies. Besides, I'm gonna have your weenie in a few minutes", said Shannon.

"Oh, you two have sex in class?", Kyle asked.

"Yeah!"

"Lucky you. All I can do is masturbate."

Shannon put on a show as she peed in the toilet for the two guys. Julianne popped in because she had to go as well. Shannon finished, then flushed the toilet so she could watch Julianne.

"Nice stream", Shannon said to her.

"Thanks. I know you always like to watch people go pee. Too bad I just missed yours. I love your pussy", Julianne said.

"I love your pussy, too. Okay, Keith and I have to go. See ya tomorrow!"

Shannon and Keith hurried into class. Keith was still hard. Shannon got on the floor so Keith could drill his penis in her pussy. He dropped plenty of sperm in Shannon's clit.

The lunch bunch met once again.

"I've been busy this morning", said Sarah.

"How busy were you?", Shannon asked.

"Three guys and a girl", Sarah answered.

"My, that is busy! One each period?", Shannon questioned.

"Yep! I had to go to the office for something and I ate Ms. Quick's pussy", Sarah replied with glee.

"Fuckin' nice! Damn fucking hottie! Did you get to feel her ass, too?", Shannon asked.

"Yeah, fucking awesome ass. She's got tasty tits also."

"Oh really? Sounds very tempting. Anyway, so I got Keith and another boy today. And I find out from Miss Baker that he's the star quarterback", Shannon said.

"Neal Arminster?!", Sarah asked.

"Yep! I gave him a blow job. And ... I don't understand why I'm just now finding out I can bring a dildo to class. If I knew that, I'd have done it last week."

"Well, you know my sister had a dildo last weekend. She loved hers. Her friend had a party and the mom brought out a box of dildos, large and small. Even the six year old had a dildo", Keith mentioned.

"She stuffed the dildo up her cunt?", Allie asked.

"Yep, she sure did. She's trying to convince mom to get her one", Keith responded.

"Damn! That means I can bring one! Anyway, I got one guy's woody, then gave him a close up look up my ass. He blew into my hole. A little bit ticklish", Allie said.

"Well, I'm bringing mine. I can use it in between screwing people", said Shannon.

"I had one, too. I'm liking getting those guys in my clit every day", said Lauren.

"Awesome, Lauren! And, honey, did you get anyone else?", Shannon asked Keith.

"I got one girl in first period."

"Was she any good?"

"Yeah, but not as good as you", said Keith.

"Awww ... thanks, honey! Anyway, I will see you all at practice!", Shannon bade adios to the girls.

Shannon and Keith went back to finish computer science.

"Hey, Miss Nauman!", Shannon greeted her algebra teacher.

"Hey, girlie!", the teacher responded.

"Hey, I was talking with Miss Baker earlier today and she brought a dildo to class."

"She had a dildo?"

"Yeah, and she let me use it for the five minutes. I didn't know we could have them. I'm going to get one, even if I have to the mall", Shannon said.

"I've got a lot of them at home. I can bring a few and see what you like? I'm in this room first period. Just come here before class, and I'll let you have one or two of them", said Miss Nauman.

"You will! Thanks, Miss Nauman."

"No, thank you. Consider it a payback for last weekend's party and for getting to lick you."

"I'll be looking forward to it", said Shannon.

Shannon sat through algebra class while dreaming about the morning meeting for a vibrator.

She joined the team for practice. She got into a sixty nine session with Jennifer Truman. Jennifer, a dark haired, brown eyed senior, dug into Shannon's cunt and put her hands around her teammates' rear end. Kayla licked up Anita's pussy, while Lauren and Sarah Vanderberg licked it up and checked out each others' assholes.

Shannon and her teammates played a practice match and prepared for tomorrow night's match against Burbank. She hurried home to finish her homework. That night, Sean buried his stick in Shannon's tender honey pot. She went to bed dreaming about all sorts of guys stuffing their packages in her pussy.

Wednesday morning, Shannon arrived to school early and went to Ms. Baker's classroom.

"Hey, Shannon! I brought my box of vibrators and dildos. Take a look and see if there's some that you like?"

"Oh my gosh, Miss Nauman!"

Shannon's eyes lit up as she saw all sorts of different toys in the box. There were dildos of all colors and sizes. Then she found some double penetration toys, and one or two double ended vibrators.

"Holy shit, Miss Nauman! Where do you get all of these?"

"Most of them I get online. I get some at a local adult store."

Shannon dug through and saw a red dong vibrator. She turned it on and carefully inserted it in her vagina. Miss Nauman watched Shannon enjoy the buzz.

"Hey, Shannon, I know you also do girls. How about this one?"

Miss Nauman pulled out a flexible double dong vibrator. She put lube on both ends of it. Shannon took out the other vibrator and grabbed one end of the double vibrator and stuffed it up her cunt. Miss Nauman guided the other end into hers. The two got closer as the toy was safely inside both ladies. Shannon giggled as the vibrations tickled her pussy. She embraced Miss Nauman, and both french kissed each other. They lingered before Shannon pulled back. The vibrator brought both ladies to orgasm. Miss Nauman's first period class started coming in and watched the two get off.

"Oh, Miss Nauman! Oh! That felt fucking fantastic! Thank you!"

"How about if I let you have the red dong and the flexible double ended one. That's a good one for when you want mess with a girl", said Miss Nauman.

"You will?! Oh, Miss Nauman, thank you!"

"Thank you, Shannon. Are you planning to use them in my class?"

"Sure thing!", said Shannon

"Well, I'll see you in a few hours!", said Miss Nauman.

Shannon left with her two new prizes to her locker. She put the dildos and her books in her bag and headed to chemistry.

"Julianne!"

"Yeah."

"Look what I brought."

Shannon got out her two dildos. Julianne was so shocked, her mouth almost hit the floor.

"OH ... MY ... GOD, SHANNON! I don't believe it! You got some toys?!", Julianne exclaimed.

"Yeah. Miss Nauman gave me these. The double tipped one still has some lube on it", Shannon mentioned.

"Can we use it?", Julianne asked.

"Sure!"

Julianne laid on the floor while Shannon turned on the vibrator and slowly slid into Julianne's vagina. Shannon got very turned on watching Julianne and guided her body into the dildo. The two girls were happy to get off with each other. Their classmates watched with glee at them. Three other girls had their own toys and began playing with them in their pussies. Finally, Mr. Storey had to put a stop to it and have class.

In English and World History class, Shannon brought out her red dildo to relieve her sexual tension while waiting for Keith. Both Mrs. Miles and Ms. Baker were quite happy their student was having fun relieving herself with her new dildos.

Shannon then had to relieve herself in the restroom. She saw Neal there and watched his bladder empty.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.