Edenton High - The Beginning - Cover

Edenton High - The Beginning

Copyright© 2010 by Naked City

The Meeting

Erotica Sex Story: The Meeting - It's the story of the first clothing-optional high school in America. It's what happens when the students and teachers are let loose in a school where nudity and sex is allowed. Plus, many extracurricular activities in the buff as well. Visiting spectators will surely get an eyeful. For the mayor's daughter and her boyfriend, it's just part of the fun.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Swinging   Group Sex   Polygamy/Polyamory   Oral Sex   Petting   Fisting   Sex Toys   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Teacher/Student   School   Nudism  

Oh, if these lockers could talk, they could tell a lot of stories. Over thirty five years worth since Edenton became its' own school district and built their own schools. Edenton, the town, was an outgrowth of a local nudist club. For the last forty years, public nudity had been outlawed. Local longtime citizens like Pamela Earle and Eric Jensen had lobbied to rollback the laws and allow nudity in pulic. Over the summer, the local council repealed the nudity laws. The school district then changed the dress code to allow all students and teachers to be nude at school. Furthermore, full sexual intercourse was now allowed at the middle and high schools between students and teachers.

So, now the lockers of Edenton High would hold more than just books. For many of them, clothes would be added.

Shannon Gatsby was one of the first students to say she would be naked in public at school. She played on the girls' volleyball team. Her father, George Gatsby, was the mayor of Edenton, and helped make the whole thing a reality. The family, which included her mom and younger brother celebrated right after the vote by stripping in the council chambers. Her boyfriend, Keith Greene, also joined in the celebration. The crowd gathered that night chuckled and giggled at the group showing off all their private parts.

Keith was a senior star player on the Edenton High School basketball team. His younger brother, Kyle, played basketball on the junior varsity team last year, and was looking forward to trying for the varsity team in his sophomore year. Their brother, Kris, attended Edenton North Middle School, while sister Kacey was a fifth grader at Eden Valley Elementary.

Principal Jim Bowles entered the office and picked up his mail, while the office secretary, Jennifer Quick, admired his 64-year-old naked body. He stole a peek at her bare ass through her chair.

Mr. Bowles opened the envelope from the California Interscholastic Federation. They replied to a question he had concerning athletic teams at the school and nudity. The Federation said they had no problem with spectators being naked in any Edenton facility. Concerning Edenton's sports teams, the Federation advised that football and baseball players should remain in full uniform for safety. But for other sports, they said it was okay, while requiring some athletes to wear protection while playing. Because Edenton was the first district to ask about it, they asked to kept advised in case any others asked. They also said the band and cheerleaders could also be naked.

Mr. Bowles called in volleyball coach Catherine Nordman, football coach George Enoch, mens' basketball coach Jimmy Jenkins, and womens' basketball coach Barbara Walker into the conference room. The coaches entered each wearing school polo shirts and slacks. They sat down, awaiting the principal.

Mr. Bowles walked into the conference room. Barbara and Catherine registered shock that he would meet with them in his birthday suit.

"Okay, everybody, I think we all know why we're here", said Mr. Bowles

"Well, we know you asked the Federation concerning our sports teams", said Coach Walker.

"Yes, I did. I have a reply. I wanted to let you all know so you can call your athletes and tell them."

"What did they say, Mr. Bowles?", asked Coach Enoch.

"Well, I'm not surprised about some of it. They did say that the football and baseball players have to be in full uniform for safety reasons. I can't say I blame them for that. But they will allow nudity for all other sports. They are advising that some of those athletes do wear protection, like mens' basketball."

"I guess where there's less of a chance of injury", Coach Jenkins said.

"Yeah, and where there's none to very little chance of injury, like volleyball or tennis, full nudity will be okay", replied Mr. Bowles.

"What do we do for uniforms, Jim?", asked Coach Nordman.

"Well, for road games, we will need to have uniforms. For home team games, they advise using red or black body paint to paint uniform numbers. So that there's uniformity, I think the numbers should be painted under the left breast, next to the belly button. And then also paint them on the back."

"Can the coaching staffs coach in the buff?", asked Coach Nordman.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.