That's How the Cookie Tumbles

by A Purvversion

Copyright© 2010 by A Purvversion

Erotica Sex Story: Ron goes to visit his sister and her family, only to find that she and her husband were not home. He decides to spend some time with his 14-year-old niece. For anyone looking for story to have meaning other than sex, this is not for you. As with most (all?) of my others, this has no redeeming value.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Incest   Uncle   Niece   .

The author would like to thank gandalf4217 for his edit.

For readers who are looking for a full story of how it came to be that I had sex with my own niece, I'm afraid that this will only disappoint you because about the only thing that truly sticks out in my mind was our first time of sex, which is basically what I've put to writing. The lead up consisted of many, many, little things starting from the time when she was about 12, but nothing that would take up more than a short paragraph or two.

I can't even say if I was the one who led her on, or if it was just something that developed on its own. Because I was Cookie's favorite uncle, she seemed to snuggle up to me more than she did with others in the family (and I, in turn, seemed to play with her more than with any of my other nieces and nephews).

I think the first time I touched her inappropriately was when she was 12. Cookie was teasing and taunting me, and that escalated to the point where I had begun tickling her. All of a sudden, after one of her violent shifts of laughter, my hand actually landed on her tiny breast. Of course, it had been accidental and I pulled my hand away as if I'd just touched a hot stove. Still, the way my mind had suddenly become alert, I think that was the first time that I became aware that my niece was no longer a child. In fact, that incident seemed to be the trigger, which soon had me looking at the youngster with surprise and possibly suppressed lust. My surprise was at how she had managed to mature without my noticing. From there I found myself looking at her more and more.

Maybe it was that Cookie had occasionally noticed me looking at her legs or chest, or maybe it was just that she was maturing, but whatever the case, it was during the next year that I found that I was becoming totally aware of her femininity whenever she would sit on my lap or rest back on my chest. I soon began to purposely breathe in her youthful aroma when we were close to each other. I also started to deliberately, yet surreptitiously touch her young body. My niece never objected which I assumed was because she never noticed or was too innocent to realize the potential danger. The third possibility was that she was okay with me doing those things, but that didn't occur to me until later.

It was soon after Cookie turned thirteen that we began playing eye games -- or maybe it was just my imagination, I'm not sure. I only know that whenever I was over visiting at her house, our eyes seemed to play with each other. I tried to figure out whether it was only my imagination and I finally decided it wasn't. It was also around that time that I began to masturbate at night with visions of the youngster in my head, and I was continuously awash in self-recrimination for the thoughts I was starting to have about her.

She had just turned 14 when this happened. It was shortly after 4 P.M. on a Saturday afternoon and I had gone over to visit her mom and dad. When I got to their house, I found that Cookie was alone. Ken and Mindy had just left, and apparently were going to be gone for the rest of the day. They were going to do a bit of shopping, and then go to dinner and a movie. They weren't expected back until late at night.

They'd left my niece some money to call for pizza, and Cookie had been going to have a friend over later. Even though my sister and her hubby were out, I decided to visit with my niece anyway.

It wasn't long before I found myself looking at the 14-year-old as if I was a lecher (which I suppose I was). She had been wearing tight jeans, and her shapely butt was a sight to behold. A few times, she caught me looking at her as she was walking about, and she smiled. At one point, I swear that her eyes went to my crotch, which, although not the first time, was certainly enough to get my adrenalin pumped.

It was while I was trying to keep my attention away from her body and on the TV that Cookie told me that she would be back in about 15 minutes; saying she felt so grungy, she wanted to take a quick shower.

It was about a half-hour later when the youngster returned and this time she was wearing a skirt and blouse. I swear my cock hardened when she walked into the room, because it was obvious that she was trying to impress me. I mean the skirt was so short that I'm sure that my sister didn't even know about it or if she did she probably forbade her daughter from wearing it.

Cookie had also put on some eye make up and she had on a tint of lipstick, which she never wore around the house. However, it was the youngster's blouse that really got my attention. It was a light blue silk pullover and to my amazement, my little niece's nipples pointed through; she obviously wasn't wearing a bra.

I caught my breath at the sight and she paused and smiled, looking into my eyes. I was sure that the youngster wanted me to do more than look; this seemed like a transparent invitation. Yet because of her age and our relationship a voice was screaming in my head not to do anything.

Our eyes held and I could see that she was breathing very hard. I think we were both afraid to speak, both afraid that our voices would fail, both afraid that we might find that it wasn't so, that we were making up something in our heads that really didn't exist.

"God you're so beautiful," I finally whispered.

Cookie looked at me as if she were struggling with what to say. Finally, she asked, softly, "Am I?"

I nodded and sat up straight, then moved forward on the cushion, spreading my legs as an invitation for her to come by me.

My niece took a breath and then slowly walked toward the easy chair in which I was sitting, until she was standing directly in front of me. I slowly lifted a hand and watched her reaction. The youngster simply watched me as I reached out to touch her left thigh, just below the hem of her miniskirt. The feel of the soft flesh of her thigh was causing my penis to tingle.

I looked up and saw that Cookie closed her eyes as I touched her, at the same time I noticed that she was breathing more rapidly. I began to slowly massage her thigh, staying below the hem of her skirt.

"Cookie, would you like to see how you attract me; how you excite me?" She seemed frozen on the spot, afraid. "Sweetheart, open your eyes and look at me."

She did as I asked and then I motioned to her with my eyes to direct her gaze down to my crotch. As she slowly complied, I opened my legs even wider, so as to lewdly display my hardened cock, bulging pants and all, for her eyes. It turned me on to show my young niece my erection through my pants, and it turned me on even more to see the expression on her face as she stared at it, her mouth open, speechless and wide-eyed. At fourteen, she may have been pure, but she wasn't unaware of life.

"Cookie you've never been with a man, have you?" The youngster shook her head from side to side in response to my question. Her face was full of excitement and nervousness. It had become pinkish. "Have you ever seen a man's hardness before?"

She indicated no with the slightest movement of her head, and I didn't detect anything to indicate that she wanted me to stop. I don't think that I'd ever been so afraid in my life. That fear only fueled my excitement.

Tentatively, I began to slide my hands up under her skirt, feeling the smooth, firm muscles of her upper thighs, then further up to her firm buttocks. If I would have sensed or seen any aversion in her eyes, I would have stopped. Instead, I saw excitement mixed with fear on my niece's face; the fear obviously of the unknown. With my cock now throbbing, I continued to feel the youngster up under her skirt, waiting to see if and when she would stop me and pull away, but it never happened. By her breathing pattern, I sensed that Cookie wanted more.

Nervously, I took the next step. My right hand slowly slid around to the front of her body, gently moving in between her legs -- I could feel her trembling. She knew what I was about to do and obviously was at least partially willing, maybe even totally. When she didn't reach down to stop me, I then gently cupped the crotch of her panties.

As my hand gently cupped her, Cookie moaned. Then she took a half-step outward, opening her legs more and giving me greater access. My hand explored her mons through her panties. My niece was very wet. I began to rub gently at the crack where her pussy lips puffed and met. When she moaned again, I moved my fingers up, searching for and finding the small protrusion. I slowly rubbed her clitoris through her thin panties and my niece began to grind her little mound ever so slightly against my hand.

Cookie then looked at me and began to speak haltingly, "Uncle Ron ... can I ... I want to ... Ohh my god!!!" With that, she let out a sigh.

"What is it, Hon? What do you want, sweetheart?"

"Can I see your pe ... your c-cock? I've never seen a man's thing before."

My cock was so hard, it couldn't get any harder, but because of its excitement, it seemed to want to try to enlarge even further. Unable to do so, it hurt from its super tightness. I stopped rubbing her and began to open my pants. I wanted nothing more than to display my hardness to this beautiful young teenager. As I opened my belt buckle and began to unzip, I whispered, hoarsely, "Lift your skirt for me, Hon. Let me see you there."

Our eyes met and held for about ten seconds. I saw my 14-year-old niece swallow nervously and then she reached down to grasp the hem of her miniskirt. With both hands, she slowly drew the skirt upwards, her hands seeming to almost move in slow motion. She had undoubtedly decided to cross the line, just how far I wasn't sure. I determined that it was time to take the chance to find out.

Raising myself up off the chair, in one move I lowered my pants and briefs, exposing my erect cock to the youngster. By then my balls were tight and full of cum. I lowered myself back to a sitting position directly in front of her.

Cookie stared at my cock for what seemed an eternity. My heart was pounding, wondering if she was going to run away or possibly scream, while hoping beyond hope that she was willing.

Finally, she whispered, "Can I touch you, Uncle Ron? I want to know what it feels like when it gets hard like that."

Then, without waiting for my reply, the teenager moved. While still holding her skirt uplifted in her left hand, she bent a bit, and then reached down with her right hand. I sucked in my breath as I felt her soft fingers slowly and gently wrap around my throbbing flesh. Her fingers were hot to the touch on my cock and I had to keep from shooting off at their touch. Instead of immediately either pulling away in fear, or beginning to touch about in curiosity, Cookie's hand paused in place. The heat from her hand seemed to be burning my shaft, which itself was heated.

After about 30 seconds in which I guess she was coming to grips with what was happening, Cookie soon began to slide her right hand up and down my throbbing cock, drawing lubrication from the precum that was leaking out the tip. With her left hand, she continued to hold her skirt up around her waist and exhibit her panty-covered pussy to me. I can't tell you how arousing that sight was, to see my own niece's nakedness from the hips down, only covered by her panties.

The time had come to make a decision, either to let her continue touching me, working her hand about my flesh, and come all over her hand, or go for what I really wanted.

I gently grabbed her right wrist and stopped the movement of her hand on my cock.

"Did I hurt you... ?" she nervously asked. "Doesn't it feel good... ?"

I smiled and reached up to her blouse. Immediately the youngster understood what I was going to do. To my relief, my niece wanted this too. Letting go of my cock and her skirt, she lifted her arms as I raised the blouse above her head.

In one movement I tossed it aside. Then I looked in wonder. I had guessed right, Cookie wasn't wearing a bra. My eyes immediately scrutinized the smallish round cups of flesh with their hard pointed nipples. They were about the size of oranges and stood out proudly, taut balls of flesh.

"They're beautiful, baby girl." My niece looked at me questioningly and I knew what she was thinking. "No, they are not too small. In fact they are perfect; so firm and round; and such nice nipples."

With that, I began to caress her hard little nipples and she again closed her eyes and moaned in pleasure. I then leaned forward and took one of the wondrous morsels in my mouth, gently sucking on it. I heard her gasp. My cock grazed up against her smooth, naked thigh as I licked and sucked her nipples. Cookie began moaning again and I knew that the young teen was not going to stop me from anything. I nipped at the nipple and she pushed her chest into me.

With reluctance, I left my niece's breasts and began to undo the buttons on the side of her miniskirt. When the skirt was loosened, it floated down her legs to the floor. She stood there in nothing but her blue nylon panties, which fit her as tight as if it was her own skin. I reached up with my hands and placed them on her hips. Then after looking up to her face, I moved my head to her crotch and inhaled the young female musk that was emanating from her pussy.

Then I began to lick her through the panties. I heard her gasp as she instinctively opened her legs even further to give me greater access to pleasure her. I reached around and cupped her hot butt cheeks in my hands as I lapped and breathed into the heated crotch. It didn't take long to bring the youngster to her first orgasm. She shuddered and grabbed the back of my head pushing it into her nylon-covered crotch. As spasms passed through her young body her hands tightened around the back of my head; I could feel her thighs quivering as she groaned.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.