It Makes My Ass Want a Dip of Skoal
Chapter 1

Copyright© 2010 by cmsix

Time Travel Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Just a poor East Texas boy whishing he could hitch on for a trip back in time. Damned if he didn't get to.

Caution: This Time Travel Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Consensual   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Time Travel  

What a rotten fucking day. I had a flat on my way to work and was damned nearly killed while putting on the spare. Fuckheads whizzing along too close to the shoulder nearly collected me twice. If I'd had sense enough to break out my Glock before I even opened the trunk I could at least have shot their asses.

Oh well, this wasn't the old west and now a days you would likely go to jail for killing people. I already knew from a few one-night stands that I didn't like jail. I sure as hell didn't want to go for anything more meaningful than skipping out on a traffic ticket.

When I had the spare on I climbed back into my truck and drove it directly to Brown's Tire Shop. The tire shop guy laughed like hell when I came driving up with a rinky-dink spare on one corner and the 36-inch Monster Mudders on all the others.

I went inside first to see if they had the 12 inch wide Aluminum wheels I'd ordered yet and they did, so I went ahead and bought four new Monster Mudders for them and had them put on instead of getting the flat one repaired and put back on. I still got it repaired, but at least when I left I'd have four spares in my pickup bed instead of the one little pissant regular tire on an equally pissantish normal stamped steel wheel.

Yeh, I knew the Monster Mudders wouldn't last over twenty thousand miles on the road, but I didn't really give a shit. When I wanted to go through a mud hole I wanted to make sure I came out on the other side without having to get out and tie my winch line to a tree on up the road to pull me out.

People who didn't know shit about it thought all you needed was four wheel drive, but when you liked to go through the woods whether there was a road or not four wheel drive was just enough to get you good and stuck in the mud.

"Oh, why don't you just buy a jeep?" an acquaintance had asked me once.

"Oh, I just don't feel like swapping the shiny side for the greasy side when going around a curve," I'd told the dumb bastard and just like normal he hadn't understood.

A short wheelbase Jeep was prone to running on it's canvas top if you got it very far out of shape, and that was a lot bigger pissoff than changing a flat tire.

Of course it always pissed me off anyway when someone who didn't know shit about what they were talking about tried to give me advice too. Here was a son-of-a-bitch driving around in a Toyota Corolla trying to tell me how to get around in the woods. Hell, it was a wonder he could get his rice burner out of the driveway when it rained.

Shit. I paid the tab for the new tires and wheels and carried my ass home to down a few Lone Star Longnecks and wait for tomorrow to get my truck muddy. I might have had a couple too many before I went to bed. Naw, couldn't have.

When the dream started I thought I was drunk for real. In fact I was sure I'd been hit by a case of the DTs.

There I was sitting on the shitass side of a desk with a spaceman talking to me.

"So, you want to see what it was like back in the cowboy days, huh. Have I got a deal for you. Load your truck up with everything want to take and we'll put you back there." the spaceman said.

"Hell, I won't get any use out of my truck, even after filling up the hundred and fifty gallon extra tank I'll be out of gas in no time." I said.

"Then you'd better be sure to have your horse trailer hooked to the back and have your horses loaded in it," he said, and he had a point there.

"Be ready in one month and we'll take you at midnight the last Sunday of the month." he said, and then he was gone.

As soon as he left me I shot up fully awake in my bed. It couldn't have been real, could it?

It damned sure felt real and I wasn't going to miss this chance for anything. I called in to work and took an emergency vacation. When they asked me what for I told them I had to have another procedure for my heart. Hell, it would sound good enough since I'd just got back from eight weeks off over a quadruple bypass.

The next day I went and bought a brand new winch for my front bumper. Hell, the one I had on it was good enough, but I'd gotten a hard on for the new radio controlled model lately and I might as well get it.

After the winch was changed out I went home and did a little thinking. If I was going back to cowboy days I'd better think about what I was taking. I decided I needed new firearms too. The ones I had were ok for now, but there were a few I really wanted.

I had to drive to Dallas to get a Barrett .50 BMG and especially to buy ammunition for one. I got a good deal on one from the dealer Barrett had clued me into. He'd had it sitting in his window for nine months and he was anxious as hell to sell it. While I was at his place I picked up three Ruger Super Blackhawks too. Two with six inch barrels and one with a ten and a half inch barrel. I asked him where I could get a custom holster and gun belt made and he told me about a leather man nearby who could do it for me. I was on my way.

The leather shop was just down the block and the guy was a little nervous when I came in dragging the BMG. I told him I wanted a saddle scabbard for it and pulled one of the Rugers and asked him to make me a regular two gun Pete type gun belt for them. I also showed him the long barrel one and asked for a holster for it.

He said it would be about two months to get them made and I told him he had two weeks if he wanted to make the sales. He said it would be fine so I paid him and told him I'd be back with the revolvers loaded in two weeks and the stuff had damned sure better be ready.

I took off and headed to another gun shop where I bought two Marlin 336Cs in .35 Remington. I also bought a 4x30 day/night scope for the Barrett and a pair of day/night binoculars. I also bought two pair of powerful regular binoculars.

It was really one of those madhouse trips. I was tool lazy to sit down and figure out everything I'd need and so I roamed around in stores and shops and just bought what I thought of.

I went to a Wal-Mart for more roaming since if they didn't have exactly what I wanted they would at least have something that reminded me of what I'd probably want.

I loaded up on clothes, mostly Wrangler jeans and plain work shirts. Plenty of boots and lots of athletic socks and then decided on some shoes. After loading up on these things I made a pass through the tools and bought some post hole diggers, a round point and a square point shovel and just for the hell of it a couple of yard brooms, three different types of hoes, a couple of sling blades and three brush hooks. Hell, you never could tell I might need to do a little yard work wherever I ended up.

Towels I thought of at the last. I'd need plenty of towels and washrags. I pretty much fucked around in Wal-Mart all afternoon and damned nearly filled up the bed of my pickup.

The next day I went horse shopping. I bought a nice reining and cutting trained Quarter horse stallion and then looked around and found a Western Pleasure trained mare. She was a Quarter horse too and I figured I could get a few foals out of her. It made me think that I could get more than one mare and get more foals per year. I bought the mares full sister one year later model too. Naturally, with three horses I had to buy a four-horse trailer to replace my two-horse model and this one with a gooseneck hitch. I had to have a ball installed into my pickup bed to even be able to pull it.

It made me think. Why settle for one trailer? So I had a welding shop graft a trailer ball onto the rear of my new trailer to pull my old one. It didn't really make a shit whether it was legal for going down the road with since when I got to where ever I was going there wouldn't be any traffic cops at all.

The no cops thought made me remember I'd probably be responsible for my own protection completely so I went revolver shopping again. The Super Blackhawks would be nice but I liked Colt Pistols too so I bought a couple of Pythons, two Diamondbacks and just for grins I bought a matched pair of Anacondas. At least I didn't fuck with custom made gun belts for all these, I just settled for holsters I could put on a regular leather belt.

Ammunition for all my new firearms was a bother since loading up in one place would bring questions. I bought a thousand rounds for each and then a reloading press and a set of dies for all. I bought powder for the reloading too, but decided I needed to look over the reloading manuals to pick out some good powders and I knew I had another buying spree to make later when I was better informed.

At least I could use the same dies for the .357 and .38 Special reloads just like I could use the .44 magnum dies to reload .44 Specials too and so I bought a couple of thousand rounds of .44 Special ammunition too.

Hell, it seemed like I went shopping for something every damned day for the rest of the month. Then it was on me and I spent the last two days packing the shit up. At the last I had my hundred and fifty gallon aux fuel tank swapped out for a two hundred and ten gallon model and then I had the hundred and fifty gallon model moved back a few feet and had it bolted down too. My last fillup here would be the last fillup at all after all.

I did make a concession for fuel later though. I put an Edelbrock aluminum manifold on my pickup's 350 Chevy engine and a Holley 650 cfm carb put on it and bought another Holley that had been modified to use alcohol. I also bought plenty of replacement jets just to be sure I could get it right when I arrived.

About a week before go time I was looking around in a pawnshop and ran across something I'd never seen before. It was a custom rifle and it was something special.

It started life as an M1 Garand, but it had been modified to use a replaceable magazine instead of being loaded by the chicken shit thumb buster clips down through the action. It also had a synthetic stock similar to the one for an M16 and at casual glance it looked like an M16 only with a lot bigger hole in the end of the barrel.

I bought it and a 6x24 day night scope for it and drove it directly home with two thousand rounds of ammunition. I spent four hours getting it sighted in and I was amazed with the results.

Sighting it in for one hundred and fifty yards left it only about half an inch high at a hundred yards and about the same low at two hundred and fifty yards. Shit, I wished I had found two or three of them.

After packing every thing up, including every weapon I'd bought or had already, I took a shower and then got in bed. I doubted I'd be able to sleep and it turned out I didn't even need to.

The space man had told me they'd get me at midnight but they came around nine PM. I didn't give a shit, but I was surprised when they loaded me on board. Hell, they had something like the Star Trek transporter and they just zapped me and my stuff onto the ship.

My first job when on board was going over all the things I had with an engineer, but mostly it was telling him about it, as he looked it over. When he found out I'd have rather had more of the M1 custom rifles he sent the one I had off to have it duplicated. When I asked he said "Hell yeh" they could duplicate the ammunition so I sent samples of each off to have more cobbled up.

This was a good thing since I hadn't even thought about rounds for my Browning shotgun and he sent off a sample of 00 buckshot and had a couple of thousand of those made too, in three inch Magnum no less. They also duplicated all the extra powder I'd brought along and he furnished plenty of bullets and shot and primers for reloading after I'd made some empties. He even furnished several thousand new brass and shells that could be loaded later.

"You are going to be there from now on and re-supply missions will be a year apart. After the first re-supply you'll have a better idea of what you'll need for a year's supply, but for this first time you need to have more than plenty.

We don't need to go to all this trouble to see you killed because of a lack of ammunition. We also don't want to see you starve to death and I noticed you didn't gather much food and as far as I can tell nothing to cook food with.

After a while he told me to forget that since he knew of several cooking utensils he could make for me and he said he'd grab up some utility food as he called it.

"It won't be extra special, but it will keep you alive for a few weeks anyway until you get on your feet enough to hunt," he said.

"One thing that's bothering me though is your lack of shelter. You didn't even get a tent," he said, accusingly, if you asked me.

"Well, that should be easy enough. Can't you just zap me up a travel trailer?" I asked.

"I'm glad you thought of it here at the last, but it is just what I'll do. I might as well get you a couple of tents too," he said.

The next day, or I guess it was day; I'd just finished sleeping anyway. The engineer asked me about a computer, as in, had I ever used one.

"Well, I have, but I didn't see how I could use one without electricity and as far as I know the Internet wasn't built yet back where I'm going."

"We can furnish you a fuel cell to run a computer for years and we have thousands of gigabytes of Internet pages saved we can put on your computer. I'll whip you one up. Which operating system are you familiar with?" he asked.

"Lately I've been using Windows XP," I said.

"Oh good. We have spent a lot of time repairing most of XP to work like it was supposed to. I think you'll like what I give you."

Right at the last he asked me if I could think of anything else I needed.

"Hey, can you duplicate my horses like you did my other stuff?" I asked, and he said he'd have to check.

He must have needed to do a hell of a lot of checking because he was gone several hours. He finally came back.

"We don't usually allow anything like this, but we have a proposition for you if you agree. We will duplicate all your horses and make another trailer so you can hook the together and haul them all at once, but we'll also ask you to allow us to duplicate you at the same time.

"We have been having trouble finding suitable subjects for our experiments and we think you could do well in several of them. The duplicate of you we'll make will know everything you know now and he will seem like an identical twin to you. What do you say?" he asked me.

I thought about it and asked a few questions. He said my twin would be put down in roughly the same time period I'd be put down, but he would be several hundred miles from me.

I didn't give a shit really so I said fine and he had me sign some type of release allowing it. He even had one of their lawyers come in and explain the release to me completely.

They could have done it with or without my permission but at least the asked first. They even let me meet my twin after he was done. He had picked his own name as Johnny. We couldn't really shoot much bullshit at each other since what he knew now was exactly the same as what I knew.

When they set me down I did like what they gave me, and I'm not talking about their repaired version of XP. It was repaired significantly though and it never gave me one ration of shit like the normal one would from time to time.

What I liked most about what they provided was the travel trailer they picked up, literally, for me. It was a two-bedroom model, or at least it had two beds. It was all set up and everything in the side of a damned hill that was out in the middle of nowhere Texas. Actually it was a little south of where my hometown had been but of course since it was back in time fifteen or so decades nothing looked very familiar.

Oh, there were still plenty of pine trees and all that. The only thing was they hadn't been cut over yet and many of them were three and four feet in diameter at the base. These were giant pines and I loved them.

I decided the first thing I needed to do was hobble my horses so they could graze a little. My first snag came up when I couldn't find my horses, or my truck, or the trailers. I looked around my camper and found an opening in the back of the sort of cave it was parked in and found a passage leading off from it.

Exploring the passage took me to a much larger open area that had been fixed up as a sort of barn. There my horses were, in stalls, and calmly pulling Alfalfa hay from hayracks that had been put in the stalls. Looking around some more I found the feed room, which had a lot of hay stacked in it and also large stacks of whole oats, shelled corn, and wheat bran. Hell, I was fixed up for horse feed.

Looking around a little more showed me my pickup and trailers parked in this cave/barn and I also found what looked for all the world like a roll up garage door. I went to it, noticed the up/down buttons mounted on the wall so I punched up and the damned door rolled up and open.

Once I was outside things looked a little odd. My mountain/cave/barn was in almost the exact center of a big pasture, which had to be over three hundred acres. I immediately wished I'd thought of a tractor, sickle hay mower, square baler, and a bush hog to mow it. There was nothing but grass in it now and if I had a tractor and mower I could keep it that way by cutting out any weeds that got started. I also wondered why no pine trees had migrated into it, but wonder was all I could do.

I decided I needed to saddle up Red, my stallion, and take a ride around my new digs. When I returned to the barn I noticed a two-horse buggy I hadn't seen the first time and there was harness for it on the back. I knew at once it would be great to have the bay mares hitched to the buggy. They would look great pulling it and it would be classy all around. I even thought no one could ever have a team as well matched as mine would be, and what the hell, I had another team just as well matched. Still a buggy ride could wait since I knew something I wanted to introduce to their training right away.

First, I was going to take a ride though. I took Red out of his stall and saddled him up. I found the buttons were high enough I could reach them from his back and so I opened the door again and rode though it. It closed on its own after we passed through and I figured it was a nice touch.

I struck out across the pasture when we left the cave/barn and then I circled around the small hill it was in. Soon I was back into the trees and they surrounded the hill and I thought this was good since it would keep me basically hidden. I didn't know who I was hiding from, but I wanted to stay out of sight for a while anyway.

After an hour or so of riding around exploring I put Red up and went into my camper. I fixed a meal of dog food chili, it being my own recipe. Nothing to it really. One can of Ranch Style Beans and one can of Wolf Brand Chili. That and a Lone Star Long Neck and I was fed until the next meal.

I'll have to hand it to those spacemen. They must have watched me for a while to see what I liked to eat since they had provided plenty of chili and beans and plenty of Longnecks too.

One thing they hadn't provided was pussy. I'd have to go hunt some up since I was pretty sure I couldn't get to the Reo Palm Isle from here. The location was only about fifty miles from here, but I knew it was at least a hundred years in my future.

After eating I went into the spare bedroom where a desk had been put with my computer on it. I say my computer because it was mine now, but it was the one they had furnished. I fired it up and took a look around.

Clicking the MY COMPUTER icon let me know I had four five hundred gigabyte drives and all but the C: drive was nearly full of something. There were a hundred gigabytes of free space on the C: drive.

Looking on the desktop I saw an icon for Books. I clicked it and found I had thousands available. At first it looked like a listing from an IRC server. I backed out and clicked on the Music icon and it was about the same. There were sixty-six thousand songs listed.

Continuing to look around I found an icon for Videos and laughed when I opened it. It seemed right off the bat I had every episode of the Bangbus available. The spacemen had prepared me for lots of time watching my computer and yanking my crank.

For a while I just sat there staring at the computer screen and then a message window popped up. It was from the spacemen of course.

Jake:

We have let you have a few minutes to become accustomed to your new situation. Since we never really discussed where you wanted to be put we just picked this place near your home. Of course there is little enough near you and so we have decided to give you a free move to anyplace you would like.

This will mean you need to select a place. We have provided detailed maps for you to use in selection. You should look at them soon. You will notice they are much more detailed than a normal map and by checking them out you will see what I mean.

I suggest you check out the suggested locations we have chosen first since we think they would all be excellent places for you to start.

And that was it, as in the end of the message. I thought about it for a few minutes and it seemed like a good idea to me.

When I took a good look at the map software I was surprised at the detail. It seemed every pig trail was marked out plainly. One thing I noticed was the excellent coverage of the Eastern United States and it didn't take me long to see I was in a time when the civil war was still ongoing, but the victory by the Union was already plainly spelled out.

It let me see why I needed to move from where I was. Of course I didn't remember any of the troubles my home territory had been subjected to during reconstruction but I didn't want to hang around and discover them first hand.

While looking over the prospective locations for my movement I found one that seemed good enough for me. Lancaster Texas seemed where I should go. It wasn't far from Ft Worth and Dallas and even though they weren't such a big part of the scheme of things now I knew they would be soon enough. It also put me further from the Civil War troubles and that could only be a good thing as far as I was concerned.

Lancaster was pretty much a shitty little town as best I could tell. It looked to have a thousand or so residents and several small cattle ranches nearby. The main advantage of the place the spacemen had picked out for me was the deed to the land, which would be in my possession and the fact the land was already fenced, a new thing at this time but I thought it would be helpful.

Moving was a smooth and painless process. I went to sleep one night and the next morning I was moved. Small cave/barn/mountain and all had been picked up and placed elsewhere.

I had a heads up type message on my computer screen the next morning also.

It told me a new house had been constructed near my holdings and the owner had recently been killed when he was thrown form his horse. His wife had been opposed to coming here in the first place and she had already left to go back to Boston leaving the property in the hands of a lawyer to be sold.

We think you should buy the house and property and we have made funds available for you to do so. Check in your desk for the money. The message said.

I did check in my desk and found the big file drawer now completely full of gold Double eagles. I counted them and there were twenty thousands of them. Hell, it took me over three hours to count them up.

I put two thousand of the coins into my saddlebags and saddled Red for a trip to town, taking the deed with me for recording.

It was a five-mile ride to the town and I found the courthouse right away and filed the deed and had it recorded. My next stop was at the bank where I deposited the two thousand twenty dollar gold coins.

My next stop was in the General Store where I met Mary. She was the wife of Silas, the owner, and she was happy to help me find a skillet and a Dutch oven. I didn't really need them of course, but I wanted to stretch out my visit since her husband wasn't around. Apparently he was on a trip to Dallas to purchase stock for his store.

Mary seemed like a decent woman of the times but she was drop dead gorgeous and I couldn't resist taking a nice handful of her splendid ass once she was close enough.

I knew I was over the line, but Mary didn't protest my feel and soon enough she was showing me other merchandise in a more secluded area of the store. I put my arms around her then and pulled her in for a kiss. She made as if to avoid me at first but when my lips took hers over she settled against me and when I put my arms around her she returned the favor.

Mary seemed especially enthusiastic when I pushed my tongue into her mouth for the ever-popular French kiss. I could tell almost at once it was her first example of such. Suddenly a chime rang and she broke away to go see who had come in the door.

"Oh, let me go," I heard her say and when I walked toward the front again there was a raggedly dressed jackass trying out some of the things I'd just tried on Mary, although he was getting the cooperation I had.

"Unhand her you lout," I said, loudly, and it startled the jackass.

He was even more startled when he saw my Ruger was already out and aimed at his big belly.

"What did you come in here to buy?" I asked him.

He was stumped and so I told him to buy something right away or get out.

He admitted he didn't have any money so I asked him if he'd like a hole in his guts to go along with the nothing else he had. He allowed he didn't and made himself scarce.

"That was James Tolbert mister. He's always been a big bully in town and he won't like what you done to him. You'd better watch yourself when you leave," Mary said, and I thanked her for the warning and gave her nice ass a little more fondling.

I left via the front door and I noticed something out of the corner of my eye as I did. I hit the sidewalk rolling and came with a Ruger in my hand. James Tolbert was working the lever on a rifle after the shot he'd just fired at me and so I went ahead and gave him the hole in his belly I'd offered him in the store. It froze him, but he didn't drop the rifle and so I shot him again.

This shot got his attention since he dropped the rifle and then fell on his face. I walked over to him and started stripping his body of any valuables. He had six double eagles in his pockets and a nearly new Colt revolver along with the Henry he'd taken the first shot at me with.

A man with a badge on came over then and asked me what I was doing.

"I'm gathering up the valuables off this dead fool in case he has a next of kin I can take them to." I said.

"I'll take 'em." he said.

I backed up to face him and then dropped my hands down to draw.

"Ok, take 'em." I said, waiting for him to draw.

He swallowed really loudly and stood there considering his position.

"I'm the law in Lancaster Mister," he said.

"I think I'll wait for the one who takes you place," I said.

"Takes my place?" he asked.

"Yeh, after you're dead," I said.

He was pretty sneaky cause he let his shoulders slump like he'd given up, but he changed his mind at the last and went for his gun. I gave him a dose of the same thing I'd given James and he fell down just as dead in a minute.

I squatted down and robbed his body too. I even took off his cheapshit badge and pinned it on my shirt.

When I stood back up there was an older looking gentleman standing there. He introduced himself as the leader of the town council. He mentioned that I wouldn't officially be the town marshal unless the town council voted me in.

"I can wait, but I'll just hang onto the badge until the new marshal comes to get it," I said.

"What's your name sir?" he asked.

"Jake Thornton," I said.

"Well, wear the badge in good health. Since I'm the leader of the council I'm appointing you town marshal until our next meeting, at the earliest," Tom Dodson told me.

He asked me into the saloon for a talk then and I went with him. While we were talking he told me the former marshal had hired some unsavory deputies and he asked me if I'd be keeping them on.

"That depends," I said.

"What does it depend on?" he asked.

"It depends on the advice I get from the leader of the town council," I said, and smiled.

He told me he thought I'd be better off without them and he pointed out where my office and the jail were located. He even paid for the beer I'd had while we were talking.

I went to my office next and sure enough there wee six deputies sitting on their asses inside.

"Ok, boys. Leave your badges on the desk as you leave. You're all fired," I said, and it caused a little confusion. I only had to shoot two of the most confused and the others seemed happy to put their badges on the desk and head out.

I picked up a Henry out of the rifle rack and checked to make sure it was fully loaded and then went outside to sit in a chair out on the boardwalk.

The former deputies were just leaving the livery stable and riding what I thought were probably horses the town had supplies, but I didn't mention it. Strangely they stopped at the bank and all of them walked inside but one and he stayed with the horses, holding the reins instead of tying them to the hitching rack.

I walked over to him and pulled a Ruger on the way. I poked it into his belly when I came up to him.

"If you're out her holding their horses while they're inside robbing the bank you're going to be the first one to die," I said.

"Can I just go mister?" he asked.

"You can if you'll lead all those horses back down to the livery stable, but if you don't get them down their and put back in stalls I'll hunt you down and kill you nice and slow, starting with building a fire on your staked out feet," I told him.

He took off headed toward the stable and five minutes later the former deputies started out of the bank. I shot between the first ones legs and told him to halt. He did, but the next one out knocked him down and the others came out with revolvers in their hands. Hell, I started shooting without saying anything else and they were confused again. They were all on the ground wounded in seconds and I stepped into the bank to ask if they'd just had a robbery.

The manager confirmed my suspicions and so I asked him to come out and see if he could identify the robbers. He could, and as he did I shot each of them between the eyes when he pointed them out.

There were plenty of people outside looking at what was going on by now and the older gentleman who had appointed me marshal came up.

"Marshal, weren't you supposed to arrest them and hold them for a trial?" he asked.

"I couldn't do that, legally. Cruel and unusual punishment is against the law too, and you can plainly see every one of them was gutshot while evading arrest in the first place. It would surely have been cruel to take them to jail in that sad condition and they were just going to die anyway. If you don't believe me ask the Doctor if there was a chance in hell they'd live over their wounds," I said.

Hell, he didn't have to ask anyone since he knew as well as I did there was no way to save a gutshot man, even if there had been a reason to.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.