1 2 3 Go Fetish Lover - Cover

1 2 3 Go Fetish Lover

Copyright© 2010 by niteowluk99

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - the story of a mid thirties woman witha fetish for rubber wear; how she came to discover her fetish and a few of her adventures because of it.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Flatulence  

Jenny lost all track of time in her rubber world and actually fell asleep but when she finally woke up she was bathed in sweat and more than a little disorientated; lazily she pulled open the eye holes and saw it was dark. She struggled to her feet feeling dizzy and unstable; she struggled with the zip and finally eased the pressure on her tits. Slowly she struggled to divest herself of the rubber suit and headed to the bathroom.

She figured even in her hazy state that she would need to work on a way of measuring the time she spent in her new suit. She checked the hall clock and realised she had been inside her rubber tomb, for over three and a half hours. She had lost count of the number of orgasms she had enjoyed but she figured her new world was exactly what she needed. Lovingly she washed the inside of her rubber world and even more gently she dried it off before getting into the shower.

She was so sated; she did not even play with herself in the shower; instead she gingerly washed her still swollen cunt lips. Later in bed she slept soundly apart from the haunting dream invading her mind; a dream in which she had all the hose connectors attached and from somewhere a load of spunk dropped into the main tube; slowly sliding down the thick rubber tube before dripping onto her lips; for the first time in four years she swore she could taste spunk although it was clearly a dream.

Next morning before going to work she was on the computer ordering the remaining hoses she wanted. Then just before she left for work Adam rang her door bell; hurriedly she answered and he asked her if she was alright."Why shouldn't I be?" she demanded.

"It's just that last night I knocked and rang but you never answered your door!" he explained.

"Oh right! I had an early night and having taken a sedative I was out like a light; but what did you want?" she answered.

"I need to ask a really big favour! The water company are turning off my water to repair the mains feed to my house; could I please borrow your shower as I have an interview this afternoon?" he pleaded.

"Sure; here take the spare key and make sure you tidy up after yourself!"Jenny demanded.

With that she was out the door and off on her way to work; It was not until lunch that she suddenly panicked; "God have I put my suit away; I hope I did not leave it in the bathroom!" she thought to herself.

Knowing that if she had it would already be too late; so she decided the best course of action was to have a readymade excuse for having such a thing in her house.

Meanwhile at her home Adam let himself in to the house and made his way to the bathroom; quickly undressed he stepped into the shower cubicle; under a hot cascade of water he closed his eyes and immediately began to imagine. Strange thing though for the first time in his life he began to imagine Jenny was present in the shower room and was undressed. Slowly he began stroking his cock as he fantasised about her naked body and the idea of her climbing into the shower with him. Adam gasped as his passions overtook him; his cock stroking quickened and he shot his load up the shower wall imagining that he was shooting over Jenny's face and tits.

After completing his wash he dashed into Jenny's bedroom for a towel and there hanging in the open wardrobe was this rubber latex suit; puzzled he took it down and examined it; he was fascinated for his own passion was leather so he could understand the appeal of such garments. He himself had leather briefs and a collection of leather whips second to none.

Whilst he could understand the fascination he was intrigued by the strategically placed hose connections and he investigated the wardrobe until he found the four hoses that Jenny had bought. One of the hoses seemed to be wet and he sniffed the tube. He was sure it was pussy juice he could smell and instinctively he poked out his tongue and tasted it.

He immediately recognised the tang of piss and the slick feel of cunt juice; he felt wicked and horny at the same time; he knew he was invading her privacy and yet all it did was make his cock hard again.

He decided he would try to find a reason to broach the subject of fetishes and see where it would lead; but in the mean time he was determined to stretch out using her bathroom as long as possible.

That evening he watched for Jenny's return and then he returned to Jenny's house and thanked her for allowing him to use the shower; he lied, "I know it is an inconvenience but they are going to be a few days more before they can turn the water to his house back on so could he keep her key and use it to go to the toilet and use the shower when he needed"

Unaware that Adam had seen her latex suit she agreed without even thinking; Adam smiled as he returned home. Half an hour later Jenny having started to prepare her meal was once more disturbed by the front door bell ringing. She returned to the front door and once more it was Adam; this time in his hands was a tray and a delicious meal for two.

"As a way of saying thank you I have prepared this meal for us to share! If you do not mind!" he offered.

Thinking that saving her cooking would speed up her chance to play with her suit she accepted graciously and they moved into the living room. After the meal Jenny thanked Adam and coyly explained that she needed a shower and was going to take an early night.

Adam collected his dirty pots and plates and was just about to leave when Jenny asked, "Where are you going with those?"

"Home to wash them; why?" he replied.

"How can you wash them if your water is still off!" she chided.

Realising he nearly screwed up he turned and said, "I was not thinking; may I wash them in your kitchen then?"

Jenny laughed and indicated that they would wash them together; she would wash and he could wipe. As they did the dishes Adam casually asked, "So tell me Jenny; if you dare? What turns you on more than anything else?"

Jenny suddenly blushed and asked, "How could you ask that? After all I hardly know you!"

"Yes that maybe so but how can I get to know you better in a short time without asking?" he replied, "If it makes it easier I will go first and if I offend I will go home and you will not hear from me again!"

Jenny looked down at the floor and nodded her head; after prompting from Adam she said, "Very well; you go first!"

"I love the feel of leather against my skin and to be honest I have several leather whips which I simply love to stroke my skin with!" he commented." Now your turn!" he said.

"Oh I like lots of things; there is not anything which is really special to me!" she lied.

"Oh Come now; I am sure there is something that turns you on above anything else; look here is a challenge for you; if you are being truthful then I will take you over to my home and allow you to use one of my leather whips on my naked butt; however if you are not telling the truth and I find something kinky of yours then I have the right to make you wear it in front of me tonight!" he teased.

Realising her quick response had now trapped her she tried putting it off by saying, "but that is silly I have no desire to whip your butt naked or otherwise"

"Well if you are telling the truth you have no fear of failing so look on it as a chance to take your revenge on my body representing any man who has pissed you off!" he teased further.

Knowing that to refuse his offer would now only fan the flames of intrigue further she suddenly said, "Very well it is a deal! But how are you going to prove I am lying!"

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.