Seduction of Gabby - Cover

Seduction of Gabby

by A Purvversion

Copyright© 2010 by A Purvversion

Erotica Sex Story: His lust for his 14-year-old niece culminates when he's asked to mind her for the weekend. Although the author only highlights their first sex together, it is pretty obvious that there will be more down the road.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Incest   Uncle   Niece   .

I suppose I better get it right out up front here that my intent from the beginning was to seduce my young niece. As far back as when she was ten or so, the youngster was always flirting mischievously with me. Even then, Gabby was as cute as a whip; and over the next couple of years her feminine attributes truly began to blossom, so that by the time she was 14, and this story took place, Gabby was quite breathtaking. Her boobs were already in the 32-34 range and unless I missed the mark, she was a B cup. She might not have had the biggest in her 8th grade class, but she certainly couldn't have been embarrassed. Put that body with that face and in another year, the boys in High School would be lining up for her.

I don't know when I actually started to become aware that I was, at times, becoming aroused by my niece, but it went back a couple of years, and was the result of what was innocent play. Whenever I had been over at my sister's house, Gabby and I would inevitably have at least one tickling bout. Also, often during that period, I would find the youngster snuggled up to me, or sitting on my lap, or even in a body-to-body hug. During those early times when I'd become aroused and hard, I'd simply excuse myself and get away until the embarrassing hard-on retracted to normalcy.

I suppose it could have even been as far back as when Gabby was 11, the first time I masturbated while thinking about her. It was after one of those times when I had gotten hard that I happened to then see up her skirt, which seemed to be the triggering point for my increasing attraction to the youngster. When I got home that night, laying in bed in the dark, I found that I was thinking about what I'd seen and it was then that I first jerked off with the youngster in mind.

It wasn't until a couple of years later that I reached a point where I actually admitted to myself that I wanted to fuck my hot little niece. I even suspected that she wanted it too, though I don't know if she really knew it. My guess is that the thought may have passed through her brain, but she was too pure and innocent to allow herself to think about it.

I had always been close to my sister Maura, and over the years that closeness never waned. Indeed, after we had both gotten divorces within a six-month span, I was visiting their house at least twice a week. We only lived two blocks apart, so it was pretty convenient to lend our support to each other.

What brought me to the point of admitting the truth to myself was a hot night in August. I had simply gone to Maura's house to spend a few hours with her and my niece. When I arrived, Gabby greeted me at the door with the usual big smile on her face. She told me that her mom wasn't home yet, but she expected her shortly. I went into the kitchen, grabbed a beer from their fridge, and went into the living room to watch TV. Gabby had some homework to do and she went to her room.

It was about a half hour later when Maura came in the door, and almost immediately it was obvious to me that she was three sheets to the wind. She slurred her words in explaining to me that she had stopped after work at a bar with a few co-workers for a going away party or something for one of them.

Seeing that my sister was in no condition to cook for herself and Gabby, I went out and picked up a whole pizza, as I hadn't eaten yet either. Maura insisted that I open up a bottle of wine from the fridge because, "There'sh nothing like having peesha with wine."

I poured a glass for my sister and I, and the three of us started in on the pizza. Maura only had a half-slice before she said that she was going to bed, asking if I'd keep Gabby company.

I spent most of the night alone with my niece, while my sister slept in her room. That was the night that the groundwork was laid, though it wasn't intended.

Right after Maura went to bed, Gabby asked if she could finish her mom's wine, to have with her pizza. Although she was only 14, I didn't see any harm in a glass of the grape. However, it wasn't only one glass, for I then allowed her to have another. I don't doubt that the alcohol contributed to what happened.

That was the night where I first allowed my hands to touch Gabby's hot little body in ways that were definitely wrong. I didn't outright feel her up, but we did things that night that I suspect alerted the youngster to the almost certain inevitability of us having sex, unless we avoided being together in the future. With my hot little niece alongside me, I managed to touch her little bubble butt a half dozen times and even pulled it toward me and cupped it once. I also brushed her little breasts. During the night, we gave each other a few kisses without immediately pulling away and twice toward the end of the night, our lips lingered against each other much longer than was proper. The last time, I even pushed my tongue out to her lips, though she didn't react.

That was also the night that, when we were playing, I first took her foot to my mouth, kissing her insole, her ankle and even sucking on her toes. Gabby giggled, but I saw a strange look in her eyes when I was doing that.

I definitely went home with a case of blue balls. I can honestly say that of all the times in my life when I jerked off, I don't think I ever came so hard from masturbating. Still aroused from what had gone on, I closed my eyes and, in my head, saw my little niece naked and waiting.

Over the next couple of weeks, I visited by them a few times, but each time it was only for a little while, and Gabby seemed to purposely spend most of my visit time in her room.

It was on a Tuesday when Maura called me up and asked if I'd stay at her house to watch my 14-year-old niece for the weekend coming up. I didn't hesitate in agreeing to do so. Maura was dating again, and the guy she was dating wanted to take her to Atlantic City. They were leaving on Friday after work and wouldn't be home until Sunday night.

I openly admit here that I was actually thinking that I might actually get to fuck my little niece. That Gabby was only fourteen and that what I was thinking was criminal didn't even affect my thinking. During the week, incestuous thoughts continuously played inside my head. I even thought of things that I might do to bring that about. Of course I knew that most times I planned such things, those plans almost always went awry right from the beginning. Still, there was no harm dreaming.

I got to my sister's house about 6:30 PM on Friday. Armed with my overnight bag, a sack of goodies, and yeah, a pizza, I was greeted at the door by my smiling niece. (Maura had brought her bags to work with her; and her boyfriend had met her at her office. From there they were going directly to Atlantic City.)

My eyes swallowed the youngster up.

Gabby is about 5'4" tall with a body without an ounce of unnecessary weight. Facially, she is a real beauty, with blond hair and blue eyes, the most kissable lips and the most magnificent smile you can imagine; it virtually lights up her face when she smiles and you can also see the merriment in her eyes as she is smiling. She has long legs for her size; they appear to just keep going on and on and on up to her nice rounded ass. And last, but definitely not the least, she has the most beautiful breasts I have ever seen on a girl of 14. They just beg to be touched and sucked.

God, she is beautiful!

The goodies I toted included wine, grass, and pornos. I'd also made sure to get myself a dozen condoms. To be honest, I didn't think I'd be able to get her to do anything, but there was no doubt as to what I was fantasizing would happen.

I had little doubt that Gabby would want the wine, though I thought that she might be surprised if I offered it. I was actually hoping that she'd ask me first, but I didn't really have a definite plan. I only knew that I wanted her sipping the grape, hoping the youngster would become uninhibited. I kinda thought that if I could get a couple of wines in her, she'd be agreeable to a toke. As far as whether or not she'd be willing to watch the pornos, I thought I'd see how things developed, maybe let her just see them in the bag and let her ask. Again, I was playing a lot of this by ear. All I knew was that I remembered our last time when we were alone, and I thought then that Gabby would have been willing to do more if her mom hadn't have been in the house at the time.

Gabby immediately took the pizza from me and led me into the living room, where I dropped my overnight on the floor and the knapsack on the end table, alongside the lamp. While my niece was running out to the kitchen to get plastic plates and napkins for us, I was opening up the knapsack.

Gabby had just returned as I was reaching in the bag to bring out the wine. She had came into the room while I was digging inside the bag.

"Whatcha got in there?" She finished placing the plastic plates just as I had withdrawn the first bottle of wine.

"Goodies," I told her and then reached in and pulled out the second bottle, adding, "I remembered how much you liked it, and as long as your mom's not around ... I bought one extra!"

"Yay!!!" she cheered softly, with a wide grin on her face. Just then I had also pulled out two of the pornos to lay alongside the bag. The title and the pictures on the cover of the top one told my niece what they were. Still she asked, "What're those?"

"That's for me, later. After you're asleep."

She looked at me disappointed and asked, "You think I'm too young to see them, hah?"

"Maybe not, Sweetheart. I just think your mom wouldn't want me to be showing them to you, you know?"

Gabby was grabbing a slice of pizza and putting it on a plate, while I was opening up a wine bottle. Then, seeing that there weren't any glasses, she put the slice on the coffee table and rushed back out to the kitchen. She came back with two empty glasses.

"You said I'm allowed, right?"

I nodded and took the glasses from her. Then I poured the wine and handed one to her.

"Remember, you can't tell your mom about this," I smilingly admonished.

She giggled. "Yeah, yeah, yeah, I know. She'd have a hissy fit, right?" she said, and sat down on the end of the couch. Then she added, "So why can't I watch the movie? You think I can't keep a secret?"

That was her way of trapping me, which I thought was cute. Little did she know that I was hoping that she would 'talk me into' letting her watch the pornos.

I was about to bite on my pizza when I asked, "Have you ever seen any X-rated movies before?"

She quickly took a bite of her slice and was chewing, obviously trying to think of a way to convince me to allow her to watch them. "It's not like I don't see naked stuff all the time on the internet, you know?"

I was now chewing when I asked, "What about hard core movies?"

"Not really, but a lot of those pictures I've seen are hard core, right?"

I smiled as she maneuvered.

By the time we had our fill of the pizza, Gabby was toward the end of her second glass of wine, and there was a bit of glassiness to her eyes. It was when she was swallowing the last mouthful that I finally 'gave in' to all of her arguments. I agreed that I'd let her watch them with me, on the sworn promise that she'd never tell a soul.

"I swear I won't, Uncle Carl."

"Okay, let me clean up this pizza mess and we'll watch one," I told her as I stood to throw the plates into the box with the last uneaten slices.

"Okayokay. Can I take a quick shower and get comfy first?"

"Go ahead, sweetheart. I'll wait before I put a disk in."

"Yay!!!" she grinned and got up and rushed away. I watched her little butt wiggling in the tight jeans as she hurriedly headed for her room and the shower.

After trashing the pizza box, I came back to the living room. I sipped my wine, switched on the TV, took off my shirt and sat down to relax and wait for Gabby to return.

It was only about twenty minutes later that I heard her footsteps. I got up and put one of the movies into the machine and then came back to the couch, sitting on the end. When I looked up, Gabby was standing in the doorway dressed in what I guessed were her summer PJs. It took whatever acting ability I possessed so that I didn't noticeably react, though I suppose I couldn't help catching my breath.

My niece was wearing what I think is referred to as a baby-doll, and was as feminine as anything I've ever seen worn by the women I've known. It certainly didn't look like anything that should be worn by a 14-year-old, especially one so developed; and definitely not around any man. It had a white low seductive stretch lace bust which then flowed out to a thin pale blue silk top that barely reached below her hips, with the sides ruffled. With the thin spaghetti straps holding it up, it was doubtful that Gabby's lovely little tits were encased in anything but that bust-line top and because of its thinness, I could actually make out that she was wearing white panties beneath the short nightie-top. She really looked the picture of a little girl with a woman's body. Yet I don't think my hot looking little niece had any idea of the effect she had on a man. I had an instantaneous hard-on and had to cross my legs to hide it from her for fear of scaring her away.

Gabby had my complete attention as she walked slowly over and sat on the other end of the couch. I breathed in the sweet smell of a youthful girl just out of the shower, and it was all I could do not to immediately make a move on the youngster. I had to keep reminding myself that my niece was an innocent young girl; I was hoping that I could seduce her, but I certainly couldn't make any fast moves. I first poured her another glass of wine and handed it to her. Then I started the video and as soon as Gabby heard the credits, she immediately turned her attention to the TV screen. Like most 14-year-olds seeing a porno for the first time, she was zoned in on the movie.

For the next fifteen minutes, my eyes continuously ogled the youngster sitting alongside me. Gabby was the most gorgeous creature I'd ever seen, and her purity and her youth only added to her attractiveness for me. As I watched, her face changed from wide-eyed surprise to absorption. She was soon squirming at certain parts, and gasping at other parts, more often than not wide-eyed and seemingly in awe at total scenes. There wasn't much doubt that the movie was making my niece hot; that and the wine; though she seemed to be taking it easy on the latter.

I had rolled and lit a smoke and was pulling on it.

"What's that smell?"

"Something else that they'd say you're too young to try," I said, hoping she'd think of it as another challenge.

"Am I?"

"I don't know if you're too young for anything," I offered, with a grin. "Just remember the rules."

"Yeah I know. No telling..."

I slid alongside her and gave her the joint.

"What do ... how..."

"Take it between your lips and suck in the smoke," I coaxed.

Almost immediately she was having a coughing fit. I put my arm around her and patted her back. Then I decided to take it up a notch.

"Here, baby girl. Let me help. I'll give you a shotgun hit," I said.

"W-what's that?"

"You just open your mouth and I'll blow it into you and you can swallow that way," I said. I pulled in a mouthful and then took her cheeks in each of my palms. Gabby's youthful eyes looked excitedly into mine and I moved my mouth to hers. Instinctively, she knew enough to open her mouth as I brought my mouth to hers. I blew it in and held my lips to hers. Heavenly!

Taking my mouth from hers, I whispered, "Hold it in a while ... that's it ... nice Hon ... good girl."

About 3 minutes later I hit her again and between the wine and the weed, my young niece was obviously in space. I moved back to the opposite side of the couch from where Gabby sat. I kept watching her reactions to the smoke and the movie. Fidgeting about, she reached over and took her glass of wine, and then moved to lie back sideways on the couch, with her head on the armrest. Her inhibitions weakened; she swung her legs over my lap and took a long sip of the wine.

"Ahmm, this is so nice and relaxing. Is this okay, Uncle Carl? Do you mind my legs on your lap?"

"Well, seeing as you've already established your territory, I guess I have no say in the matter," I teased.

Feeling the effects, the youngster giggled, and then whispered to me conspiratorially, "I'm glad you don't play like God and say I can't have wine 'n' other stuff."

"As long as you're happy, and you don't go telling on me," I said. "I really only want you to enjoy yourself, sweetheart."

I put my one hand on Gabby's leg and started rubbing it slowly up and down from her feet and back to her knee, and then back again; my eyes continuously running the length of her beautiful legs atop the couch. The youngster gave a sigh of contentment and took another long sip of her wine.

"Now this is the life I would like to have; a handsome man, and nobody to bother me saying, 'Gabby do this, or Gabby do that. Oh, I like the wine, Uncle Carl; it makes me feel so relaxed and in a daring mood." I felt my cock twitch at that statement.

"I am glad you are enjoying this, Sweetheart, because I enjoy being with you like this -- a whole lot -- just the two of us and nobody else to bother us. We can eat when we like, sleep when we like, and drink or smoke what we want, when we want to. As a matter of fact, do anything we want to," I looked her in the eyes as I tried to plant the thought.

I moved my hand up to her knee and then down to her feet again. I began to massage her foot lightly, taking my time, eventually moving down to her toes, which I then started to massage softly, one by one, remembering the last time I had them in my mouth and her reaction at the time.

Gabby gave a sigh and said, "Oh yes, Uncle Carl. That is so relaxing. If you keep on doing it, I'll fall asleep."

I had finished my smoke and now lifted her foot to my mouth and started sucking lightly on her toes. Until I had done this with Gabby the first time, I'd never even thought of doing such a thing, so I was surprised at how arousing it was for both of us. I loved her toes inside my mouth, my tongue running about as I sucked.

"Ohmmm, yes, Uncle Carl, yesss! That feels so nice. It makes me feeling really -- I don't know, funny like."

I looked down at her and saw the most beautiful sight I had ever seen. In lifting her leg, the hem of Gabby's baby-dolls had moved upwards; allowing me an almost clear view of the youngster's panties; white -- almost transparent -- and thoroughly arousing for me. I could clearly see the camel-toe outline of my niece's pussy; the outer lips, with the slit in the center.

I suddenly had the most powerful hard-on imaginable. It almost hurt. Gabby must have felt something because she moved the leg that still lay on my lap across my cock to the side; this allowed my cock to stand virtually upright, forming a big tent in my pants. The youngster surely had to see it. There was no way she could miss it.

"Oh my, I feel so strange, Uncle Carl. I'm almost like tingling all over. I don't know if it is the wine but, I-I like it -- what you're doing," she said, as my lips, tongue, and mouth tasted her toes. "Please don't stop."

"Okay my little darling. If you'd like that, so will I," I softly responded with my mouth at her feet.

I looked at her face and saw that her cheeks were flushed pink, her eyes glassy; it was pretty obvious that she had been smoking and feeling its affects. Stealing a glance down, I realized that my little niece's nipples were standing upright through the white lace bust of her baby dolls. Although she was only 14, I knew then that my little niece was really turned on and my chances were improving rapidly to eventually take advantage of her. If I played my cards just right, I suspected that the youngster could soon be turned to putty, if she wasn't already there.

Holding her delicate ankle in my right hand, I kept on sucking her toes while my other hand slowly moved up and down her leg, each time a millimeter higher and closer to her pussy than the time before. Each time my hand moved down Gabby's leg, I could hear the youngster taking a deep breath; and then holding it until my hand started moving back again. At the same time, in the background I heard screams of sexual pleasure blasting from the TV. I suspect that my niece knew by then that she was going to be fucked, even with all her 14-year-old innocence. Hopefully, the pot had worked on her enough that she wanted it.

When I reached her upper thigh, I noticed that Gabby's eyes were closed and she was beginning to breathe faster and faster. She also brought her hands up to her stomach and started to rub her tummy slowly up and down.

I really had to control myself not to grab her pussy and force my fingers in. I again moved my hand slowly up to the top of her leg until I could feel the elastic of the bottom of her panties. Knowing that Gabby could feel my hand there and that she wasn't stopping me, I moved my hand still further up and under her panties until I felt the junction of her leg with her body. I twisted my hand slowly sideways and then suddenly I felt her fuzz.

Gabby gasped as my hand made contact with her virginal pussy for the first time. Then, moving her hands upwards to her breasts, she also pulled the hem of her baby-dolls upwards, baring her tummy and higher to my hungry eyes. I was gently sucking on her toes, while touching her most precious cunt. At the same time, I watched my little niece now massage herself just beneath her wondrous little breasts. In the background, I heard couples on the TV screen in the throes of ecstasy.

Now my hand was trembling as I slowly moved it sideways over those pubic hairs. As I reverently touched her fuzzed mound, Gabby slightly lifted her pussy towards my hand, sharply pulling in her breath and softly moaning, "Oh god, Uncle Carl; that feel so good. Please don't stop. I-I know it's wrong. It is the first time anybody's ever touched me there - but please don't stop. I-I won't tell no one; I promise..."

I was so far gone that it probably didn't matter if I hadn't gotten her okay, but her heated plea made it easier to advance. I eagerly moved my hands up to her waist where I grabbed at the waistband of her panties. To my relief, Gabby's little ass swiftly lifted off the couch to assist me. I suspected that my young niece still hadn't come to grips with how far she really wanted to allow this to go, but her body's urges were clouding all of her sensibilities. I drew the garment down and off, only momentarily taking her toes from my mouth and then resuming that erotic sucking.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.