Beth Naked in School - Cover

Beth Naked in School

Copyright© 2010 by peregrinf

Chapter 8

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 8 - Part 3 of the Carl NIS series. It is best to read Carl NIS first, then Carl NIS - Beth's Story second, then this one. Beth helped Carl being naked in school, and now it is her turn. What will he do? She's not as shy, now, and isn't about to be bullied. But what a pep rally, and after the football game.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   ft/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Reluctant   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Spanking   Gang Bang   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Teacher/Student   School  

Wednesday After School, Thursday.

Stephanie let us into the house and our book bags wound up on the floor in the hallway. It was a big house, though I knew she was an only child. I guess her parents are pretty well off, not that it matters. She's just a regular kid.

We all sort of stood there, fidgeting, nervous.

"Would you like a snack? Something to eat?" Steph asked.

My Evil Twin took over, of course, wouldn't you know it. "I'd like something to eat all right, and she's standing right in front of me," I said, taking her hand.

Stephanie suddenly looked as scared as I felt. "Are you sure?"

I shivered, but didn't let go. "Of course not, but how else are we going to find out?" I asked. "Now, where's your bedroom?"

"Upstairs," she said softly, not moving.

"Show us," I insisted, tugging at her hand.

With Carl trailing along, Stephanie lead us up the stairs, down the hall and into a light, airy bedroom that was all ruffles and frills, just what I'd expected of her. The only thing that was the slightest out of place was a big poster of James Galway playing his golden flute - and actually, knowing Stephanie that, of course, was anything but out of place.

"Now," I said, kicking off my loafers, the only thing I was wearing, "either you are over-dressed, or I am under-dressed, and I think it is you." I looked to Carl. "You sit down over there," I directed.

"Yes, ma'am!" he responded, giving my bossiness a sarcastic salute. "Can I get undressed?" He was grinning and, judging by the lump in his jeans he could not have been very comfortable.

I giggled as I unbuttoned Stephanie's blouse. "Of course. But until Stephanie and I are done you can look but not touch."

Carl began to shed his clothes. "Okay!"

Stephanie looked like she was going to burst into tears as I spread her blouse open to reveal an amply filled bra, so I touched her cheek with my fingertips, and stood on my toes so I could kiss her on the lips. I drew her close, and the feel of her warm, soft, lace covered boobs felt strange and wonderful against me. She tasted sweet and exciting, too.

"You're beautiful," I told her, and she was! She was soft and rounded, and I wanted to just snuggle her against me like she was a big teddy bear.

Then I went back to undressing her, pushing her blouse back and off, and unhooking and unzipping her skirt. It only took a little push over her lush hips to send it puddling around her feet, leaving her in bra and panties.

Unable to resist, I had to test her breasts through the bra, my hands small and dainty against their bulk - cantaloupe melon size. The were warm, and soft, and heavy, and the lace over her skin felt marvelous.

"You can touch me, you know," I suggested softly as I fondled her big boobs.

She touched my little breast softly, shyly, and a tingle ran through me.

"It's soft," she said in a whisper. "And warm."

Her fingers toyed with my nipple, and the little nubbin stiffened eagerly, while my pussy gushed. I saw Carl, naked now, his hardon a pole in his lap, his hand curled around it as he watched us. Leaning forward, I reached around Stephanie and unhooked her bra, dragging it off her, exposing those glorious mounds of flesh, glad they had a bit of sag to them, but not too much.

Maybe I was a little jealous. My two tits together wouldn't have made up one of hers. I cupped both of hers, lifting their heaviness, my thumbs playing over her nipples, making them stiffen. She had large areolas, too. My titties were, well, sort of like candy kisses, while hers were - well, Oreo sized, I guess, with nipples that stuck out as I toyed with them.

When I knelt and drew her panties down, she reflexively cupped her hands over her pussy. "I'm not shaved, like you," she whimpered.

Gently I drew her hands away to reveal a lovely, soft, black bush. Leaning forward, I sniffed, tantalized by her musky scent. "I don't mind," I assured her, standing, sliding my hands up her soft body.

Stephanie was a big girl, with a big frame, generous hips and big bust. The elastic of her panties had left an imprint on her tummy that I traced with my fingers, making her shiver, goose bumps roughening her skin. With my arm around her, I drew her toward the big bed with its ruffled skirt. There was a moment of awkwardness as we lay down together atop the flowered satin spread.

Then it was the most natural thing in the world to snuggle together, and kiss, our breasts nuzzling each other. This time she responded to my tongue by sneaking hers into my mouth as I withdrew mine in invitation, and we tasted each other while our hands roamed over each other's body.

"Well, what do you think?" I asked when we came up for air.

"It's - nice," she admitted. "Isn't it?"

I agreed, fondling her hefty breast again, pressed against her from ankle to shoulder. "Want more?" I asked.

"Uh huh," she agreed eagerly, responding by kneading my breast as our legs tangled.

And I loved her! It was really that simple, I just loved her, physically. We snuggled and stroked, and kissed, my legs and hers tangling, my pussy pressing against her soft thigh, her bush scratchy against mine. Our hands explored, and I found her pussy, hot, and humid, and moist, and her finger eased into my slit.

"I want to kiss you," I said.

"You have..."

"Down there," I said.

"Oh!" She shivered. "Should I kiss you, too?"

"Not yet," I said. "Let me try first." I'd tasted my own juices, from my own fingers, on Carl's face, and I wondered if she would taste different.

"All right," she agreed, letting me go so I could slide down along her, kissing my way, pausing to suckle on each of her breasts, leaving her nipples stiffly aroused and moist with my saliva. I licked my way down to her navel, and her fingers tangled in my hair as I probed that hollow in her soft tummy.

Then I ventured lower, and I remembered how Carl had teased me that night, after the homecoming dance. I kissed her just above her bush, her tummy rippling in reaction, and then slid lower, spreading her thighs, moving between them, kissing the insides of them, licking and nipping her satiny skin. I kissed my way around her bushy crotch, closer and closer, until the hairs were brushing my cheek, my lips.

Then, combing her bush open with my fingers, I teased my tongue into her slit.

Stephanie gasped, her fingers again knotting in my hair as I probed her humid nook, tasting her tangy juices. She was warm, and slick, and aroused, and I took a long, long time just exploring the terrain before backing off to study it.

It was beautiful, a blushing pink, with ruffles, and I remembered the sketches the girl had done of mine in art class, and understood the beauty she saw there, so I happily dove back in, savoring Steph's tanginess, much like mine, but with a different scent.

When my tongue flicked over the nubbin of Stephanie's clit her hips surged and she gasped again. I liked that, so I did it some more, and she moaned and writhed, spreading her thighs far, far apart.

"I want you!" she gasped. "Please, let me try it, too!"

Without a word, and without abandoning my own feast, I squirmed around so we were going into a sixty nine, as they say. I wound up kneeling over her head, and let her draw my pussy down to her lips, her hands cupping my ass.

And then, for the longest time we just devoured each other. I'd suckle on her clitty and she'd suckle on mine. I'd probed as deep as I could into her cunt, slurping out her juices and she'd do the same to me, until, finally, we were both cumming, practically drowning in each other until we couldn't cum any more and tumbled apart, panting.

"Wow!" I gasped, feeling her juices drying on my face.

"Wow," she agreed. "Is it always that good? With a boy, I mean?"

I rolled my head from side to side in a negative. "It's just as good, maybe better, but - different," I explained. "You'll see."

"Is there room for one more here?" Carl asked, his hardon drooling as he stood by the bed.

"Just a minute." Grunting with the effort, I squirmed around so I had my head at the same end as Stephanie did, and made room between us girls for him. "Here."

He climbed over me and settled between us, and I snuggled him.

"Uh, may I?" Stephanie asked hesitantly from the other side.

"Sure!" Carl and I said simultaneously, making us all giggle and I kissed him.

So Steph snuggled him from one side, and I from the other, and Carl was sort of smothered in our flesh. I kissed him, and he kissed me, tasting Stephanie's juices on my lips.

"Now her," I urged him softly, at the same time guiding Stephanie's hand to my sweetie's rigid cock and curling her fingers around it.

So, he turned to her, and kissed her, rolling toward her, and just like I knew he would, he began to make love to her in the tenderest way. I snuggled his back as he toyed with and tasted her lush breasts, and fondled her already sopping pussy. And when he slid over her, and she opened her thighs for him, I helped settle him in the plushy cradle she made for him. His hips thrust as I guided his cock to her cunny.

"Oh!" she gasped, squirming a little. "Oh my!"

He kissed her, and humped, and I drew my hand out as he bored deeper ever so gently. Impatient, and well warmed up, Stephanie grabbed his ass and pulled and her hips heaved up, and she let out a little squeak and froze a second. So I snuggled both of them, kissing Stephanie until she'd gotten comfortable with the sudden loss of her virginity before Carl eased his cock more deeply into her.

As he pumped slowly and deeply in her, squirming on her lush nakedness I stroked his ass, and felt how his muscles worked as he drove into her. He began moving faster and faster, and she was lifting to meet every thrust when I tickled his balls and felt him go off in her, and she responded by wrapping herself around him as tightly as she could while her own body convulsed for the longest time.

Well, if I hadn't just cum, I would have been jealous, I admit. As it was I was more than a little horny from sharing their conjugal dance, so I fingered myself and squirmed against the two of them until I brought myself to another orgasm, hugging them as hard as I could as those delicious waves swept through me.

After we'd lain there in a big, soggy heap for a long time I finally had to admit that I was starving to death. They all agreed, and Carl separated himself from her. Grabbing him, I tumbled us over together in a tangle of naked flesh, kissing him and giggling as we played with each other for a few moments, and then the two of us fell off the bed together with a thud that shook the whole house, Stephanie looking down on us from the bed laughing.

After untangling ourselves we made our way down to the kitchen and Steph served us with milk and brownies and we sat around the kitchen table, all naked and juicy.

"Well, what do you think?" I asked Stephanie.

"Wow! I mean WOW!" She looked at both of us. "Wow!"

"But which was better?" I asked.

She shook her head. "It isn't like that," she said softly, looking thoughtful, and a little blue.

I thought about it myself and agreed. "No, it isn't, is it? It's like comparing apples and oranges."

"And it depends on whether you have a yen for apples or oranges," Stephanie observed.

"Yeah." I reached for Carl's hand and gave it a squeeze. "I prefer apples."

Stephanie looked thoughtful, took my hand, giving it a squeeze. "And I prefer oranges," she admitted. "No offense, Carl."

He looked puzzled a moment, and then understood. "None taken," he assured her.

Stephanie looked at me. "And you're sure you - prefer apples?"

I nodded, feeling her pain. "Yeah. I mean, well, I do love you Stephanie, but, well, it's Carl I lust after."

"The eternal triangle," Carl observed. "Only, well, I love Beth. Not that I don't love you, Stephanie."

"Everybody loves good old Stephanie," she observed wryly. "Only just not THAT way!"

I gave her hand a squeeze. "Well, we'll just have to find the right girl for you!"

Carl looked thoughtful. "It might be a boy. I'm not sure it's as simple as apples and oranges," he mused. "I mean, well, I love Beth, and I love you, Stephanie, but it's a different kind of love. And having sex with you was good, Stephanie, but it's better with Beth, for me, anyway."

"Oh." Stephanie mulled this over. "I loved the sex with you," she observed, giving Carl's hand a squeeze again. "But I loved it with Beth, too, and - I'd rather do it again with her - I mean, I'm more physically attracted to her than I am to you - not that I'm NOT attracted to you, Carl."

"You're confused," I suggested.

She nodded unhappily.

"Well, I don't see any reason you have to make up your mind right now," I argued. "You've got a whole lifetime ahead of you, after all."

She brightened. "That's true!"

"So many women, and men, and so little time," Carl joked, smiling at her. "Who knows, you may change your mind several times."

She looked at him shyly. "Have you ever wanted a boy?" she asked. "No, you don't have to answer that."

Carl looked thoughtful. "There was a kid, Jason Felder, remember him?"

"In seventh grade," I remembered. "Kind of a slender, blond boy. I remember he used to get teased something awful, because he was kind of effeminate. They called him 'Fairy Felder.'"

Carl nodded. "Some of the kids were really cruel. I think that's why he changed schools. He and I used to pal around a little, and we wrestled together sometimes. One time we were in the showers and wrestled for the soap, and - and we both got hardons."

"Oh!" This was something I'd never thought about with Carl, or with any boy, come to think of it.

"But that's all that happened," Carl assured me.

I gave his hand a squeeze. "After what Steph and I just did, what difference does it make?"

"I think we both thought of - doing something," Carl admitted. "Only we didn't know what, and we were both embarrassed. I know some guys jerked off together, but I never did."

"Uh - can we go back upstairs?" Stephanie asked after a few moments of silence.

"I've got to call my Mom first," I answered. "How long can we stay?"

"My parents won't be back until tomorrow," Stephanie admitted. "You could even sleep-over if you'd like." She looked at both of us hopefully.

So I called my mom and got permission, and Carl called his, and then the three of us headed for the shower. Stephanie assured us it was big enough for all three of us, and she was right! And, since I was itchy down there, I let Stephanie lather me up and remove the stubble with a disposable razor while Carl looked on. And Stephanie took advantage of that opportunity to study my plumbing, in depth, you might say. And, while she was on her knees and busy with my crotch, well, Carl probed her from behind!

So then we had to take another shower!

Of course we didn't get dressed again after that. Why bother? We ordered in pizza, and gave the delivery boy such a show he forgot to ask for his tip - he wasn't from our school, though he'd heard of The Program and told us he hoped it came to his soon. As part of her continuing education in things erotic, we had Stephanie send him off with a smile on his face and his cum on her face.

We spent the night - well, I won't bore you with details. Let's just say we explored all the possible permutations and combinations that two girls and a boy can get into with each other.

The next morning, after we'd showered together again and while Stephanie and Carl dressed, I pulled my blouse and skirt out of my book bag and looked at them unhappily. They were, of course, a wrinkled mess, so I just stuffed them back in the bag and said the heck with it.

So, we arrived at school the same way we'd left it, arm-in-arm-in-arm, Steph and Carl dressed, flanking me, all blushing pink from head to toe!

There was the usual crowd of boys awaiting my arrival, of course, and some whistles and cat-calls when they saw us, drawing the obvious inference from our cozy state. And with the ice broken on the touching issue, the boys lined up to get a feel and, well, there were so many of them, and they looked so eager.

No, they looked HUNGRY.

And wouldn't you know it, at that moment my Evil Twin decided to go AWOL.

I was terrified! I knew I couldn't do it without help. Which, I knew, was a Program Violation, since everything I did I was required to do voluntarily, without assistance.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.