Carl Naked in School - Cover

Carl Naked in School

Copyright© 2010 by peregrinf

Chapter 6

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 6 - Part 1 of the Carl NIS series. Read this one first. The inspiration for this obviously comes from the "Karen Naked at School" series by Karen Wagner. I felt the males who participated in the school program should be given the opportunity to tell of their experiences. I can only offer Karen my thanks for the inspiration. I hope I have done her original concept justice.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Spanking   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Teacher/Student   School  

Tuesday Evening

I looked at my clothes distastefully. The thought of smothering my body in them was repulsive.

Besides, she'd asked for it, hadn't she?

I opened my door and stepped out into the hall, feeling every stray current of air that brushed my bare skin. I looked toward her room, thinking maybe Sis was already in there, doing her homework, but her door was wide open, which meant she was probably still down stairs.

Taking a deep breath, tingling all over, I started down, my hardon swaying heavily with every step.

"Oh!" Sis appeared at the bottom of the stairs from the direction of the kitchen, and froze like a statue. Her eyebrows went up and her jaw dropped.

"I - uh - forgot my books," I stammered. Her eyes darted this way and that, flicking back to me, then scampering aside.

I stood on the stairs, about six steps up, one foot on the next step down from the other, hand on the railing. I was that aware of how I was standing! "It's okay to look. I've been stared at by at least half the school at this point," I reminded her.

She was blushing. "Oh, okay - uh - sorry. Your staff - uh, stuff - is in the kitchen."

Ignoring her Freudian slip, I advanced down the stairs. "Thanks."

Then I had to stop, because she was still blocking the bottom of the stairs.

"Sorry," she apologized again, getting out of the way.

"It's okay, squirt," I assured her, turning toward the kitchen. She was still at the bottom of the stairs when I came back with my books and trombone. "If you've got any questions, I'll be in my room."

A few minutes later there was a timid tap on my door. I blanked my computer screen - a chick in a bathing suit danced on the monitor.

Thinking maybe I should get rid of that screen saver, I swiveled around, my cock standing up from my lap. "Come in."

"Uh - hi," she greeted me timidly, advancing warily. "Uh - you said if I had any questions."

I stretched, folding my hands behind my head, leaning back in my chair, crossing my ankles, my hardon flopped up on my belly. "Ask away."

"I didn't realize it was so big!" she observed, staring unabashedly now.

I shrugged. "Some are bigger, some are smaller." I'd been doing some research on the Internet. "I guess I'm about average, from what I've found out."

"What does it feel like?"

"You can touch it, if you want," I offered.

"NO! I mean, what does it feel like to - have that thing hanging down there?"

I looked down. "It's not exactly hanging, right now," I pointed out.

"Uh - no, but I mean, when you're standing up."

I pondered this. "I don't know. It's just sort of there. How aware of you of, say, your nose? Anyway, it's not usually hard, you know."

"You're excited," she pointed out. "By me."

"Don't flatter yourself, squirt," I said teasingly. "At my age, I can get a hardon for no reason at all. It can be really embarrassing when it happens in class. Or, at least it used to be embarrassing," I corrected. "Now I just ask for relief."

"Relief?"

So I explained how having a hardon for a long time can start to hurt. "So I can masturbate during the first five minutes of class if I want to, which I do, if I've been hard for long."

"In front of the class?"

I nodded. "You've heard?"

She nodded, still staring at my dick. "But I didn't believe it."

"Believe it."

"You said I can touch it?"

I nodded. "If you want."

She started to reach for me, and then hesitated. "Maybe later," she said, blushing. "Uh - it's your turn to do dinner, remember."

"Yeah. Are you done? I've got work to do."

"Oh, yeah, sorry." She backed out, still staring.

I kicked the door closed behind her and turned back to my computer. I managed to concentrate on my physics homework enough that my hardon faded away.

It was back, though, when I was setting the table and getting dinner ready. I wondered how Mom was going to take this new development in my progress.

"Oh!"

"Hi, Mom, how was work?" I asked, watching her expressions shift from surprise to curiosity to - something I couldn't quite read - to carefully schooled calm.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.