My Way  - Cover

Preview

My Way

by DG Hear

Copyright© 2010 by DG Hear

Caution: This Suspense Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa, Consensual, Cheating, Interracial, Violent, Military,

Suspense Sex Story: An old friend is on death row and tells me his story. Not a lot of sex in the first chapter. Five chapters in all.

Note from Jake Rivers,

This is my eighth semi-annual "invitational." The current effort consists of stories based on songs by Frank Sinatra, Ol' Blues Eyes. Please read the stories and give feedback to the participating authors. Unless I'm convinced otherwise, I'll probably stop after the tenth invitational.

Regards, Jake

To the readers:

I chose 'My Way' as my invitational song. The character in the story has lived his life his way. Being a vigilante with a no excuses attitude. He tells about his victims and also about his sexual encounters. If this isn't your type of story, you may want to pass on it. For the rest of you I hope you enjoy the read. There are five chapters, I hope to submit one each day. A special 'Thank You' to a friend who took of her time to edit this very difficult story.

And now, the end is here

And so I face the final curtain

My friend, I'll say it clear

I'll state my case, of which I'm certain

I've lived a life that's full

I traveled each and every highway

And more, much more than this,

I did it my way.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.