Numerous Delights - Cover

Numerous Delights

Copyright© 2010 by Charm Brights

Chapter 16: Awatif

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 16: Awatif - A young accountant goes to work with the British Embassy in Kobekistan and soon learns to appreciate the values of a feudal society. He encounters young ladies from various backgrounds, all of whom he incorporates in his harem from time to time. Of course, most of them need to be punished for one thing or another. Helen he imports from England, but sells her. And then there is Samantha, he saves her from ‘a fate worse than death’ at home, and then gives her to the Emir as a virgin gift.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Coercion   Heterosexual   Historical   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Light Bond   Humiliation   Torture   Harem   Interracial   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Caution   Violence  

In his bath that evening, Derek wondered which of his three concubines would be sent to his room first. More than that, he wondered why he was nervous about it. He had happily indulged himself with the Emir's wife and concubine, whom he had never seen until they arrived almost naked in his bedroom for specifically sexual purposes. Why was this different? He decided it was because this was a resident concubine, and not just a one night stand. He remembered Yul Brynner's advice to Prince Chulalongkorn to respect his wives and love his concubines, and wondered how love could arise between any man and a woman sent naked to his bed as a slave whether she wanted it or not.

When he had finished bathing he went into his bedroom and lay down on the bed. A few moments later the Chief Eunuch came bustling in closely followed by Awatif, naked, in heavy make-up, sparkling with rings, bangles, necklaces and assorted piercings, and with a pair of slippers on her feet. Derek surveyed her and decided that the jewellery would get in the way, and if he lay on her, would probably scratch one or both of them quite badly. The make-up he thought spoiled what he recalled as a clear and very attractive complexion.

Addressing the Chief Eunuch, he snapped, "Take her away and wash off all that paint. Bring her back clean and with none of the ironmongery on her."

"Master, as the master pleases, but what is ironmongery, master, my you live for ever and have many sons?"

~The jewels, fool, remove the jewels and the paint, Derek said, at pains to make himself clear to the creature.

He was pleasantly surprised that it took less than five minutes before the woman was back with the make-up and the offending metalwork removed. She was also clearly very nervous.

~ Come here, child, said Derek in as kind a voice as he could muster, I know it wasn't your fault.~

Awatif approached the bed cautiously, and knelt beside it in full obeisance. Derek reached out and ran his hand through her hair; taking that as a signal, she rose and knelt beside the bed, leaning over to take his prick into her mouth, angling her body towards him so that her breasts and arse were within reach, should he choose to touch her.

Very gently he stroked one buttock and then slid his hand into her crack and down until he felt the oiled smoothness of her cunt lips closing on his fingertips. Her only reaction to this was to move her knees wider apart to make his access easier. He slid two fingers into her vagina and his thumb into her rectum which was also well lubricated. She continued to suck and lick his manhood until he was close to exploding. Then she paused as if uncertain of what to do next. It took only the slightest upward movement of his hips for her to redouble her efforts, making him come furiously into her mouth. Awatif swallowed all his semen, and then relinquished his prick for a moment, only to grasp it in cool fingers and start to stroke it back to life.

Pulling the woman on to the bed, Derek examined the face closely, detecting no sign of resentment; rather she seemed relaxed and confident now she had achieved his first orgasm of the night. Lying her on her back, he spread her legs and started to lick her clitoris.

~Master, she panted.

~Quiet, woman, said her master, and continued to lick, finger and examine her hairless pussy.

Soon she was panting uncontrollably as he drove her mercilessly to ecstasy. When she finally tipped over the edge, her thighs clamped on his head and held it in place as she rubbed herself against his face.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.