Hocus Pocus - Cover

Hocus Pocus

Copyright© 2010 by Freddie Clegg

Chapter 14: Victoria's Secret

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 14: Victoria's Secret - Gregg Gilstrom's criminal and lust driven career continues as he exploits his mystic powers. A sequel to "Abracadabra"

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   NonConsensual   Coercion   Mind Control   Magic   Fiction   Humor   BDSM   Humiliation  

Dorothea Reynolds and Victoria Leon stood on the doorstep of Gregg and Maxine's mansion. Both had been summoned by the hypnotic power of Gregg's suggestion. Maxine opened the door for them gesturing for them to come inside.

"We are here for the Swami," they announced in unison, "and for his Avaruddha Stree."

Maxine clasped her hands together and bowed to the newcomers. "Enter," she said, "for it is your time."

Gregg lay sprawled on a couch on the centre of a large room hung with eastern silks. In his mind, he was deep in speculation on the nature of magic with Doctor Strange and Mandrake. He waved a hand as the two newcomers entered. On the ceiling of the room, projected from behind the couch, a series of images of temple carvings swung slowly back and forth, the pale figures clinging to one another in a timeless parade of lust.

Gregg gestured to the cascading images of penetration, masturbation and sexual gymnastics, "Khajuraho has nothing to compare to these, nothing," he said. He smiled disarmingly, lounging back in his white Dhoti Kurta, the fine gold embroidery that trimmed it sparkled in the light of two massive candles set one either side of his couch. He appeared diverted for a moment as an image of Shiva and Parvati, locked together, lingam in yoni hovered above them and then turned back to the women before him.

"Naked for your Swami, ladies, please," he said.

Maxine and Gregg watched as the two women stripped off their clothes; Victoria lithe, tanned and athletic but with large part breasts; Dorothea softer, heavier and with skin that carried the blotches and freckles of middle age but with a fullness of flesh that invited handling.

Gregg spoke again. "Kneel, chained as slaves of your Swami."

Victoria and Dorothea dropped to their knees and locked their wrists together behind their backs, both struggling against the restraint of the imagined cuffs around them. Maxine walked between the two of them, grasping each of them by the hair and lifting their heads to their Swami.

"That one," Gregg said, gesturing at the Mayor. "You take the other." Victoria looked disappointed. Maxine gripped the Mayor by the arm and forced her roughly across to where Gregg was lounging. Dorothea gave out with a whimpering, "Oh," as her head was pushed into the magician's lap but her stiffening nipples let Gregg and Maxine know that she wasn't having to be forced too much.

Victoria, on the other hand, had to be wrestled into place by Maxine until, with her head locked between Maxine's thighs she succumbed to Maxine's dominance. "Let's see if you can lap me up like some little lion cub, jungle lady," Maxine laughed as she pushed Victoria's face hard into her crotch and then groaned slightly as Victoria's tongue snaked out obediently to find Maxine's moist cunt.

Maxine looked across at Gregg who was similarly distracted by the way in which his cock was filling the Mayor's mouth. "Maybe this wasn't such a bad idea of yours after all," Maxine said. She stroked the back of Victoria's neck. "This can be your new secret identity Victoria, perhaps you're more at home here than in the jungle? We're all going to have so much fun."

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.