Preview

Anniversary Delights

by Charm Brights

Copyright© 2010 by Charm Brights

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft, ft/ft, Fa/ft, Consensual, Reluctant, Coercion, Slavery, Heterosexual, Historical, BDSM, DomSub, MaleDom, Spanking, Rough, Sadistic, Torture, Harem, First, Oral Sex, Anal Sex, Sex Toys, Exhibitionism, Caution, Violent,

BDSM Sex Story: To celebrate the tenth anniversary of his accession the Emir would be pleased to accept a new concubine into the Golden Palace harem and create for her a title, Special Concubine. There would be a series of semi-public tests of all the candidates. The top four entrants would participate in the semi-finals during which marks would be added for the Emir`s pleasure during her public defloration. Finally, the two top women would each spend a night with the Emir and the winner would be announced.

The misuse of power is convenient;

the misuse of absolute power makes life very easy.

The author has asserted moral rights under sections 77 and 78 of the Copyright Designs and Patents Act 1988.

This is a work of fiction. Any resemblance between any of the characters depicted herein and any real person, living or dead is wholly a matter of Nature imitating Art.

Author's Note: It is difficult to portray multi-lingual conversation in works such as this. Since some of my readers may not be fully fluent in the Kobekistani dialect of Arabic, the convention used is that, where the distinction matters, all direct speech in English quotation marks is in English, thus "This is English" and Kobekistani Arabic is in italic between tildes, thus ~This is Arabic~.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.