Going Home - Cover

Going Home

Copyright© 2010 by Indiana Tom

Chapter 4

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Diane goes home to be reunited with her mother after the events of an earthquake in the town of Sherwood. This is part 2 of the Gas Leak saga

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Consensual   Mind Control   Drunk/Drugged   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Zoophilia   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Light Bond   Humiliation   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   Interracial   White Couple   Black Female   White Male   White Female   Oriental Female   Hispanic Male   Hispanic Female   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Bestiality   Voyeurism   Nudism  

The sun had not yet risen in the town of Springfield when the first group of "revolutionaries" descended on the convention center, it was just about 6 AM when Anita and Diane Carlton, Rick and Amy Hunter, Maggie Barker, Tina Weston, and James and Marie Matthews arrived ready to set up their equipment.

Mike Jenson had a fresh supply of "sex gas" shipped in last night and the team had started to hook up the tanker truck to the central air system in order to pump the gas into all corners of the large building when needed,

Mike's flight crew, who had flown Diane into town last week, had been busy this week, "convincing" the owners, employees and their families of the convention center to help them set it up so that no problems would occur setting up the equipment.

The city's police force had cordoned off a 2 block radius around the center so that, until the gas started flowing, no one outside of FRAGTD and the "revolutionaries" could get in.

The members of city hall and their families were also invited to come later this morning at Anita's invitation, since she was one of the senior officers of FRAGTD in Springfield. Mayor Jackson wasn't invited since she was already a member of those frigid bitches anyway, she would already be there.

At around 8 AM the equipment was all set up and in place and the first members of FRAGTD had started to arrive.

By 9 AM everyone had arrived, on both sides, including the families of the "rebels" and the police started to arrive leaving a few people at each barricade until they could take them down and join them later. The plan was to release the gas at 11 o'clock and by no later than 11:30 every woman in the building would be raving nymphomaniacs and then the mass orgy would ensue.

The plan went off without a hitch, the FRAGTD women never suspected a thing as they filed into the convention center and into the assembly hall. At 11 AM, the women were preparing to wrap up the morning's activities to go to lunch when Anita, Diane and the employees of city hall and the convention center as well as their families showed up unexpectedly. Many of the women were wondering why all of them had showed up with Anita when suddenly, an unfamiliar sensation swept through the people inside the center.

Some of the women had never had a sexual, or even an indecent, thought before in their lives, suddenly were receiving images of all manner of perversions and degradations that they found they were enjoying seeing

A couple of minutes after this, all of the "rebels" entered the room, adults and family members. The police stationed at the barricades had packed up as soon as they were signaled so that they too could be a part of it as well.

As the gas swept through both the hall and the entire convention center, (as they had planned, just in case there was someone inside the building that was unaccounted for, ) the women of FRAGTD looked upon the assembled "rebels" with an increasing ... longing. They tried to subdue these unfamiliar feelings welling up inside their minds and bodies; they tried to convince themselves that these people had done something to them, something horrible and insidious and that, if they could just fight to remain pure in mind, body, soul, and the mission and purpose of their organization, an organization that they've spent years to build up but which, for some reason, they couldn't even remember the name of anymore.

All of their thoughts were quickly turning to sex of hard cocks and wet pussies, of fucking, sucking, eating and covering themselves in cum and drowning in a tidal wave of lust.

The women soon forgot FRAGTD even existed and were standing around aimlessly, quivering in need, as they were waiting to be shown a new purpose in life, a purpose that the opposition would only be too happy to supply.

After about 10 minutes, those who had planned the operation, the so-called "rebels", started to break ranks and began to choose women to be their conquests. The most obvious of the group was Captain Hunter, who had his eye FIXED on Mayor Sharon Jackson. The 42 year old brunette still had the body of a woman almost half her age and she would have been a prize for anyone in the group, plus, he wanted to make her his sex slave; both for sending him and Barker on a humiliating assignment to track down a "little lost lamb" of FRAGTD, namely Ms. Anita Carlton AND conspiring with Tina Weston to remove him as Chief of Police because of Weston's fuck-up.

Rick descended on Jackson like General Sherman did to Atlanta, Georgia during the U.S. Civil war and his "attack" was just as devastating to Jackson. Rick ripped the clothes from her body in less than 20 seconds. He turned the hot little bitch around, slathered some KY jelly on his cock that his slut Weston threw to him, and shoved it deep into her ass in one thrust. Sharon screamed in pain for over a minute until she forced her ass to relax, when that happened, all she felt was pure bliss. Sharon had never had a man take her so forcefully and no one had ever made her feel so good. She had had sex before, of course, but only on her terms. treating her men as little more than a living dildo with no thought to their feelings, Just a little bit of warmth, a little tingle in her pussy, and then it was back to ice cold bitch mode again; but now, she had already cum, just from being fucked in the ass, more in just the last couple of minutes, than she had in the last 10 years, and she loved it more with each passing moment. Chief Hunter was a very powerful, dominating lover, one that she had been looking for all of her life without even realizing it. Sharon knew that she would do anything this man would ask for her to do; Rick Hunter had just become her lord and master for as long as he wanted her.

In another part of the hall, Ramon Garcia decided on the woman he wanted right now, His own mother, Maria Garcia. When the "rebels" entered the convention hall, Ramon made a beeline for her. Maria has always been a stone-cold fox in Ramon's eyes and a supreme MILF to him and his friends, the only thing that distracted this image to the boys, (and quite a few girls as well), was her uber-bitch attitude. Now, however, all Ramon could see in his mother's eyes was pure lust. As he approached her, she fell to her knees, reached out to undo her son's belt and pants, pulled down his boxers and inhaled his massive cock into her mouth. Ramon, who by this time had been well experienced with all types of sexual activities with Anita and a few others, was eager to add his own beautiful, but frigid mother to his growing list of conquests, but even more than that, he wanted to make her desire him just as much, if not more than, he wanted her. If Ramon could successfully "tame" his mother, than he could get her to help him in his pursuits with other women, just as Diane and Anita had taught him.

Maria Garcia had been angry for a very long time about men, she had once been a sweet, innocent teenaged Catholic schoolgirl when her then boyfriend seduced her after a basketball game. She became pregnant after that one time with him and swore off men forever. Her parents disowned her, her "boyfriend" abandoned her saying it wasn't his child and Maria was kicked out onto the street. If not for a kindly woman she met one day, Maria and baby Ramon might have died there on the streets. Veronica Sanders was a feminist from way back before the term feminist was even coined, she taught Maria to hate ALL men but the one man she could never had was her son, Ramon, who was an innocent in her eyes. Even though Maria now hated 99.999999999999 + infinity % of all men in the world, she still loved Ramon more than life itself. If any other man had approached her sexually that day, she would not have responded to them more than she did with her son. When Ramon came to her in that convention center, all of her love and lust were focused on him. She was his, now and forever more. She somehow knew that her own son would never abandon her like his worthless father did.

With all the love that a man and woman could share, the mother and her son stripped off their clothes. The two of them kissed with all the love and passion they could feel for each other magnified by the effects of the gas and their feelings for each other that they could never have expressed to the other because of society's taboos. As the two of them started to fuck, those taboos fell away and the two of them knew that whatever happened from now on, the two of them would be together forever.

In another part of the room Amy Hunter spotted a woman that she had never suspected of seeing again. Her own mother Abigail. Since her mother left home, Amy hadn't heard a single word from her at all. She knew that she had left town but she didn't know where or even what happened to her, but somehow, because of the way that Abigail had treated Rick, Amy was happy when her mother had finally left; but now, seeing her mother like this, franticly rubbing her pussy and feeling up her tits while searching for someone, anyone to get her off. With a smile on her face, Amy walked over to her mother, she wanted to dominate this woman even more than she had Tina yesterday.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.