The Silencer's Daughter - Cover

The Silencer's Daughter

Copyright© 2010 by Calma

Chapter 27

Thriller Sex Story: Chapter 27 - This is the prequel to the Return of Lilly Rose both are stand alone stories. But you might like to read this one first. This is a complete story but I'll send out a chapter at a time twice a week. This is about Lilly and how she came to be. Plus her first love and loss

Caution: This Thriller Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Mystery   First   Slow   Violence  

Nick woke up the next morning. Instead of just two women in his bed, he found three. Christina was spooning Lilly. Nick removed arms and legs from his torso so he could quietly get out of bed.

Petra stirred and whispered, "Nick is everything okay?"

"Just fine. I have a lot to do today. Go back to sleep."

Petra sleepily acknowledged him and scooted over near Lilly and went back to sleep. Nick smiled to himself. He grabbed some clothes and headed to the bathroom. He cleaned up, put his clothes on, and went back to his bedroom. One of the women had kicked the covers off the bed. Nick picked it up and put it over them. He went out through the tunnel to the team room. He walked to the bedrooms and hollered at Cal. Cal came out of his room dressed.

"Morning."

"Morning, do you want to run around with me today?"

"Sure, what do you want to do first?"

"Let's go grab some breakfast first. We will talk then."

"Sounds great, you want me to wake Christina up? She might like to go with us."

Nick smiled mischievously, "She is not here."

"Where is she smartass?"

"Come on, I'll show you."

"Alright."

Cal followed Nick back to his room. Nick stuck his finger over his mouth and told Cal to be quiet. Nick walked i to the room. Cal almost shouted. Again, one of them had kicked the covers off. All three of them, laid there naked and asleep. Nick picked up the cover again and put it over them. He walked out of his room into the foyer. Cal started to say something. Nick motioned him "no" and pointed downstairs. Cal nodded his head. They went downstairs and out to the street.

Cal said excitedly, "Are you doing all three of them?"

"No, Petra and Lilly yes. I woke up this morning with all three of them in bed."

"Damn, sometimes I wish I had your luck. I can't believe you are doing Lilly. If Paul ever finds out he will have your hide."

"He already knows. Lilly told him before we went to the beach house. I didn't know anything about it until I got back. Paul surprised me. He asked me how his daughter was in bed."

"What did you say?"

"I couldn't deny it. I told him the truth. All he said was good and that she wanted me to be her first."

"You are definitely one lucky S.O.B."

"I know. I was hoping he would never find out. I am going to have to break her from being so up front with people."

"Well at least, he didn't rip your head off. Now, why was Christina in your bed?"

"I don't know. I didn't ask her. Maybe, she was lonely in there by herself."

"Yeah, I can see that."

They arrived at Serenity.

Fred greeted them at the door, "Good morning Nick and Cal, it has been awhile. Where have you been keeping yourselves?"

Nick replied, "Good morning, we have been hiding from you."

Fred chuckled, "What can I get you this morning?"

Nick said, "The usual please."

Cal said, "The same please."

Fred laughed, "Find yourselves a seat. I will get your food."

Nick pat him on the back and headed to the back, away from the other patrons. They sat down. Fred brought them their drinks.

"Where is Lilly? I haven't talked to her in awhile."

Nick said, "She will probably be over to see you today."

"Good, she always brightens my day."

Fred walked back into the kitchen.

Cal started the conversation, "Well what have you got planned?"

"I want to go see John and Paul this morning. Then we can make our final battle plans. I would like to go over to Lanchea's and blow him up right now."

"I would too. But, there are too many fish in this barrel."

Cal looked at him, "Damn, you have already got a plan. When were you going to fill me in?"

"Now."

Nick filled him in on the plan.

"That is pretty good. How are you going to get Max over to Chow's?"

"That will be the easy part. We still have a mole. We are going to tell him that we are hitting Lanchea with an all-out assault. There are only two places Max can go, out of the city or to Chow's. We are going to take the other option away by telling him we are setting up road blocks all over the city."

"He will tell Lanchea."

"I don't think so. I think he will see this as Lanchea's Waterloo and it will be."

"Then Christina sprung the trap."

"Yeah, I just hope she doesn't lose herself."

"Me too."

Fred brought their food out.

After Fred left, Cal asked, "Who is the mole?"

"John's secretary."

"You're kidding me."

"No I'm not. We found out three days ago. She has had a crush on him for years I suppose. One of the teams spotted them at dive downtown. They were getting pretty cozy."

"Shit, then they know everything we do."

Nick nodded his head and continued eating. Cal swore again and finished eating. They sat in silence the rest of their meal. Nick threw some money on the table and got up to leave. Cal followed him. Fred came out of the kitchen and saw the money on the table. Before he could say anything, Nick and Cal walked out the door.

Nick and Cal headed for John's office.

Cal asked, "Does John know she is the spy?"

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.