Bela - Cover

Bela

Copyright© 2010 by GirlsUnderTheInfluence

Chapter 1: School's Out For Summer

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1: School's Out For Summer - 16 year old Bela will do what it takes to become a model. She discovers that it's a world of smoking, drinking, drugs, and sex. And she discovers that she loves it all!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Coercion   Blackmail   Drunk/Drugged   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Fisting   Sex Toys   Bestiality   Water Sports   Cream Pie   Spitting   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Body Modification   Big Breasts   Transformation  

Bela and her friends raced out of the building, screaming. It was the last day of 10th grade and she was finally free for the summer. And what a summer it would be.

After giggling with her friends, and planning to meet up at a big party that night, she stalked to the street and slid into her dad's Honda. "You ready for tomorrow, honey?" he asked her. She smiled and kissed him on the cheek. "I can't wait Daddy, it's going to be soooooo cool!"

When they got home, she skipped up the stairs and tossed her backpack deep into the back of her closet. She never wanted to see school books again. She fell backwards onto her bed and kicked her feet up in glee. She stretched out her long lean body and smiled goofily. She had passed!!!! Barely but it was enough. She kicked off her 4.5 inch mules onto the floor, and inspected her toes to see if the polish was holding up enough for the party; it was.

She grabbed one of her packs of Newport 100s off her bedside table, tapped a cigarette out, stuck it between her watermelon pink lips, and lit it with a sense of relief. She inhaled deeply lying on her back and let the nicotine soak through her 16 year old lungs and into her blood stream. After about 45 seconds, she slowly blew out a stream of smoke. She quickly inhaled and again to get her nicotine level back up. School sucked. They were nazis about smoking anywhere near the school. Bela had only been smoking for about 6 months, but she was hooked fast and she knew it. She'd gotten up to about a pack a day, which was tricky around school, but at home she could smoke all she wanted. Her parents were pretty cool. Well, really it was her Dad who talked her Mom into it. Her cheek-hollowing drags quickly reduced the long cigarette to a pillar of ash, most of which had fallen unnoticed on her shirt and bed as she day-dreamed. Once she'd smoked it to the filter she came out of her mild reverie and stubbed it out in one of the full ashtrays in her room.

She got up, lit another cigarette, and went downstairs to watch some tv and then help her parents out with dinner. After she ate her salad, she went back upstairs, showered, and got ready for the party.

She blew her hair dry and teased it up in a cascade of blonde curls, put in some big silver hoop earrings, and sat down at her makeup station and did her face. She slipped a black silk mini dress over her head. She tied the red silk belt around the middle, just below her breasts. Her breasts weren't that large, but were firm and round and the tops stuck out of the dress as the neckline plunged down. It clung to the tops of her thighs and left miles of leg bare. She dusted herself with glitter, slipped on her cutest pair of strappy platform sandals. They took the 5'10" girl up to almost 6'4" and made her thin legs appear even longer and more colt-ish. She made sure her black and red clutch had two packs of Newports, a lighter, pink cell phone, and her makeup touchup kit. She went downstairs, careful not to trip on her 6" platforms. She went into the living room, where her Dad was watching some football game on the Tivo. She spun for him, her silk dress rising even higher on her slender thighs, and laughed. "You ready to go Sweetheart?" he asked. "You look great, Baby." "Yup Daddy, I'm leaving, Brit will be here any minute. Don't wait up for me." She stalked out with the grace of a tigress. By the time she got to the door, her cell rang, and she saw Britini's Miata parked out front. She trotted over and hopped in. Britini was her BFF. The raven haired girl was wearing some sort of red corset top which made her well endowed friend look like a porn star. She lit a Newport and playful groped her friend's right breast as Britini squealed away from the curb. Britini lit her own cigarette, a Djarum Black clove, and giggled at Bela. "You ready for this party Bela?" she asked through a plume of smoke. "I've been waiting all week for this. I can't wait any more!" Bela replied. "Get my pillbox out of my clutch, I have a surprise," Britini teased. Bela quickly dug out her friend's ornate 19th century pillbox and popped it open. Six small white pills with a pink Playboy Bunny logo on them stared out at her. "Ooooh!" Bela exclaimed happily, "last time we rolled on these we were sooooo bad!" she said huskily. She thought back to the party two weeks ago, during which she and Britini had taken this same kind of ecstasy. Not only had the two friends ended up fooling around together on a couch in front of 20 people, but they'd also ended up in the same bed upstairs later on, with two guys they'd just met. Bela and Britini had fooled around together a few times, but always when they were high or drunk and could write it off as a side effect of too many chemicals in their teenage brains.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.