Preview

Campground Awakening

by Lubrican

Copyright© 2010 by Lubrican

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa, Consensual, Reluctant, Heterosexual, Incest, Aunt, Nephew, First, Oral Sex, Masturbation, Pregnancy,

Romantic Sex Story: Bobby earned break from his farm chores and chose a week at a state park, where all he'd have to do was fish, hike, eat and sleep. When his dad couldn't leave the farm, it looked like all was lost until his Aunt Wendy volunteered to go camping with him. She'd been his babysitter when he was little and they got along well. It turned out they still got along well. In fact they got along VERY well. And, in the process, they discovered another activity besides fishing and hiking they both enjoyed.

Author's comment: The idea for this story was shamelessly stolen from TheMoose63, who wrote a story called "Camping With Patty" a while back. As so often happens when I read somebody else's work, my mind wanted to replace things. That doesn't mean there's anything wrong with the original story. Think of it like cooking. If somebody else starts a pan of potatoes, hamburger and cream of mushroom soup, and then you come along, you might want to add some garlic pepper to it, or a can of mushrooms. When I want to do that with a story sometimes it is to change the personality or relationship of a/the character(s). Sometimes it is to change the setting. In this particular case, I wished there was more tease and buildup to the main event. I want to repeat that this doesn't mean Moose's story is substandard. Not by any stretch of the imagination. It simply means that I think of things a little differently than he does. So this is a nod to TheMoose63, who gave me what I hope are some great ideas.

Bob

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.