Learning His Place in the Scheme of Things - Cover

Learning His Place in the Scheme of Things

Copyright© 2010 by niteowluk99

Chapter 5

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 5 - A yoong man becomes the victim of a femdom; not kidnapped as you would expect but lured into a new role in life; the femdom learns her skills excellently from her mother and already controls the cuckold father.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   NonConsensual   Coercion   BiSexual   Fiction   Wimp Husband   Cuckold   Incest   Mother   Father   Daughter   BDSM   DomSub   Humiliation   Group Sex   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Cream Pie  

The epitaph.

It was now some twenty four hours after Stephen realised his life was of total servitude to his beloved wife, his will had deserted him and all he longed for now was the chance to make his wife happy and secretly hoping he would be allowed to fuck her just once, to show her how he too could make her climax and to prove she did not need the coloured guys at all.

They had arrived at St Lucia at some ungodly hour in the morning and had been met by the five brothers of Leroy, there was; John, Matthew, Luke, Mark and Joseph; with Leroy being the youngest and the only one back in England. Stephen found out like a lot of the Afro Caribbean families they were religious with a real zeal, hence the son's being named after the four gospel writers and of course the father of Jesus.

You could clearly see that Leroy was of the same parentage as all the guys looked big and stocky and not the sort to argue with. So they showed Angelina and Stephen out to the waiting vehicle and Stephen was told to load the cases in the back of the twelve seated open sided taxi bus.

By the time he had hauled the three cases into the vehicle the guys had tossed coins and Matthew lost and he was sat in the driver's seat whilst the other four surrounded Angelina in the first two rows of seats. As Stephen slipped into the front passenger's seat, he turned to speak to his wife of two days; but Angelina was obviously busy as she already had her tits out and four pairs of black hands were stroking them.

Joseph the oldest brother snapped at Stephen, "Turn around you fucking wimp or you will suffer when we get to the house!"

Instantly Stephen spun around facing the direction of their travel but he could hear the comments about his wife being a black man's whore and a horny bitch for black cock. Also he could hear the gurgling sounds his wife was making from the skilful fingers tweaking her nipples or worse buried deep in her cunt, these sounds searing them deep into his brain.

Arriving at the secluded house with its own swimming pool, he was ordered to fetch the cases in one at a time. The rest of the party entered the house and as he brought in the first case he saw Matthew on his knees with his head stuck between Angelina's legs obviously sucking her cunt for all he was worth. He was directed to put his luggage in the first bedroom on the right and to put Angelina's in the second bedroom on the right upstairs.

He returned to the taxi bus and fetched the second suitcase; when he entered this time his wife's clothes were laying in tatters on the floor, clearly they had been ripped from her body. Now his wife was on her knees with a large thick black cock buried in her mouth whilst another was pumping into her cunt from behind.

He once more returned to the taxi bus for the third and final case and upon entering this time he saw his wife sat on her haunches, her knees wide apart as a pool of white thick fluid gathered in a pool directly beneath her cunt. It was clear this was dripping from her well fucked cunt and was Spunk, also her face and hair were plastered with the same white fluid where the person fucking her mouth had obviously pulled out and splattered their cum all over her face.

As Stephen started to climb the stairs to put the case away, he was called back and told to lick her face clean. Further threats of what they would do to him if he did not obey quickly followed and he shuddered at the thought of having his bollocks coated in honey and his legs pinned wide open for the sugar spiders to feast on his balls. Having been told that their bite although not lethal was extremely agonising, convince him to obey.

No sooner had he finished licking the cold clammy spunk from her face; he was ordered to lick up the pool of spunk from between her legs and then to lick her cunt clean. An hour later the five coloureds were happy with his efforts so they sent him up stairs to dress as Stephanie, this he knew meant the French maid's uniform.

He was half way through dressing when Luke arrived; he looked a t the silicone breasts and at the sticky tape which held them in place and he laughed, "In this climate they will not stay in place because the sweat will prevent the stick tape adhering!"

Instead he produced a tube and applied a generous helping on the base of the silicone breasts before pressing them firmly to Stephanie's chest; he held them there for some twenty minutes before announcing that he had now permanently attached them to his body because the glue he had used was the strongest formula of superglue and would need surgery to remove the silicone now. A shocked Stephanie looked down at her now fixed boobs and almost panicked; in an instant he almost screamed for them to fuck off; and demand that they take them both back to the airport but he did not because he knew he would be in real serious danger if he tried.

Stephen continued to get dressed up as Stephanie and surprisingly found his nature and mood slowly changing as he became Stephanie. Soon she was led back down stairs by Luke who announced, "Look guys a French maid slut called Stephanie, has arrived at long last!"

Stephanie was surrounded by the black men and suddenly was trying to fend off their probing hands, until a hard slap from one of them knocked her sideways, and she stopped struggling. Soon she was down to the Basque and of course the cock restraint. Mark asked how long since he last managed to climax. Stephanie blushed as he replied, "Two weeks before my marriage!"

John then ordered her to remove the restraint, Stephanie looked for permission from Angelina, only to be told that the men here give the orders and his white slut of a wife takes black cocks when told and where she is told to take it. Quickly Stephanie unfastened the straps of the restraint; his aching cock instantly became erect. Luke knelt beside Stephanie and took Stephanie's cock in his hand as he turned and chided, "I ought to just use two fingers to hold this poor wee cock, and it seems to get lost in my hand. Hey if I stroke it will you shoot or are you so much of a wimp it will only just manage to leak."

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.