Nude Planet - Cover

Nude Planet

Copyright© 2010 by icehead

Chapter 10

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 10 - Kasha, a teenage girl who has lived all her life in the repressed world of space, is moved with her family to the clothing optional, sexually liberal planet of Lupina. As her whole way of life is turned on its head, she meets some new friends and a certain boy who will change her life forever.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Swinging   Group Sex   Orgy   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Slow   School   Nudism  

Kasha never made it back home that day. After Paul left, she and Gretchen spent the rest of the afternoon doing all they could to drain Gene's balls dry. They double-teamed sucking him; Kasha rode his face while Gretchen rode his cock, facing away from each other; then they switched, changing positions to face each other so the girls could grope and make out; Kasha knelt over the couch while Gene fucked her from behind, with Gretchen lying between their legs, licking Gene's cock and Kasha's clit; Gene tit-fucked Gretchen while Kasha knelt next to them, making out with Gene while Gretchen fingered her pussy.

She wasn't keeping track of how many cum loads they coaxed out of him, but including the first one from their foursome it was probably about four or five. If Kasha hadn't been too busy reveling in what they were doing to really think about it, she would have been amazed at his endurance.

They finally all tired each other out shortly before the rest of Gene's family came home. At that point, they invited Kasha to stay for dinner, which she did. After that she spent the evening playing with little Erica, and at the end of the night she retired with Gene to his room, where it turned out he had regained enough energy for one more go. They made slow, tender love, and finally fell asleep in each other's embrace.

In the morning, Gene dropped her off at home so that she could grab her bag and hurry to school. Her friends ended up being very eager to hear about what had happened with Gene, and Kasha found herself very excited to tell them about it.

She went into explicit detail during their lunch break, describing every minute aspect of what she did with him. Her friends began panting with lust as they heard her story; Kasha saw goose bumps breaking out on their skin, and all of their nipples appeared almost painfully stiff. Gillian in particular seemed to get really excited when Kasha got to the part about Paul joining in, and when she described sucking Paul while getting fucked by Gene, Gillian threw all sense of modesty to the wind and began openly rubbing her clit. Gillian always got a bit overexcited when an encounter involved more than one cock.

Kasha could already tell from the looks on her friends' faces that she was in for some very pleasurable "girl fun" after school today.

It would turn out that she didn't know the half of it.

As soon as her last class let out, Kasha stepped outside, only to suddenly find herself surrounded by her friends, who grabbed her by the arms and began guiding her along toward the back of campus. Their destination turned out to be the hedge garden, or "sex garden" as she'd sometimes heard it called.

"What's going on here?" Kasha asked as they guided her to an unoccupied slot, right next to the one being used by a couple doing doggy-style.

"This," Tatjana said as Celia and Gillian lowered Kasha down onto her back, "is us congratulating you for opening up with Gene."

With that, Celia and Gillian went to work covering Kasha's face and neck and breasts with wet kisses, while Tatjana went digging through her bag. When Tatjana's hand emerged, Kasha's heart leapt with excitement at the sight of what she was holding: it was Tatjana's favorite vibrator, the long purple one that had eight different speed settings on it. It was a device that Kasha had become quite well acquainted with in the past month.

Almost automatically, Kasha's legs spread as Tatjana knelt in front of her. As Celia and Gillian lavished attention on her tits, Tatjana put the vibrator on one of its lower settings and began slowly running it along the outside of Kasha's slit. Within seconds, she had Kasha squirming on the ground and making rapid-fire squeaks of pleasure.

It couldn't have been more than a minute before Kasha squealed, "Stop teasing me and put it in!" She was almost beginning to frighten herself with how quickly she could go from doing ordinary things to being wet and ready. It was like her pussy was a water tap that would turn on the second someone showed her an erect cock, or something that resembled it.

Tatjana instantly complied, not only thrusting the toy inside her but turning it up higher. Kasha screamed with delight, and grabbed onto the backs of Celia and Gillian's heads as the two girls suckled like babies at her nipples.

Kasha's lower body churned about, forcing Tatjana to hold her hips down to keep her steady thrusting going. Every few minutes, Tatjana turned up the speed, making Kasha squirm faster and scream louder.

After about ten minutes of exquisite torture, Kasha announced, "Oh god, you're gonna make me cum!"

... And instantly it all stopped. Tatjana removed the vibrator, Celia and Gillian removed themselves from her tits. Kasha sat up with a frustrated whine.

"No, we're not," Tatjana grinned. "Not yet."

"Now we go to where the real fun is," Gillian said, grinning like a Cheshire cat.

With that, the girls pulled Kasha to her feet, and practically dragged her, still half-dazed, to Tatjana's car. As they got Kasha into her seat in the back and Tatjana drove off, Kasha's hand dove into her crotch, running her fingers over her clit and her very wet and very unsatisfied pussy, trying to bring herself to the orgasm she had been denied. But her friends would have none of that; Gillian ultimately had to reach over to her and hold her fingers in place, launching a dextral wrestling match as Kasha fought to be able to rub herself while Gillian fought to keep her from that.

Eventually Gillian had to say, "Celia, get back here and help me hold her!"

Tatjana pulled to the curb long enough for Celia to crawl into the back with them, and joined Gillian in holding Kasha's hands back. Now sandwiched between her two friends pinning her hands behind her back, Kasha began churning her hips back and forth on the seat, her vulva impulsively looking for something to rub against, trying to see if the seat would suffice. Her friends didn't try to stop her from that; in fact, Celia began kissing her neck while Gillian started playing with her tits, which only spurred her on further.

What spurred her on most of all, though, was that clearly whatever was going on, her friends had planned in advance for her, and that clearly something intense was about to happen once they got where they were going. It was clear enough they were warming her up for something big, and the anticipation was driving her crazy with desire.

Finally the car stopped at Tatjana's house, and the girls all piled out of the car, pulling Kasha along after them. Once they got inside and into the living room, Tatjana shouted to someone in the house, "We're here!"

Seconds later, two nude boys appeared out of the hall. One was Zane; the other was Billy Markus, the guy who had offered to fuck her at Trina's party whom she had declined. Both guys were looking straight at Kasha, and both of them were sporting iron-hard rods already.

"Hope you don't mind," Zane said to Tatjana, "but your mom insisted on giving us some warm-up blowjobs. Said she couldn't resist."

Tatjana made a sound that was both a chuckle and a sigh. "Yeah, that sounds like my mom."

Kasha finally asked the inevitable question: "What's going on?"

In response, Tatjana entered a few commands on her macrolink. The next second, Kasha's macrolink beeped, signaling the arrival of the video message that Tatjana had just forwarded to her. Kasha opened the video, and an image of Gene's face appeared before her eye.

"Hi Kasha," Gene said. "If you're seeing this now, that means you've seen the present I asked your friends to give you. This is my way of trying to tell you that you have my permission to play around with other people if you want, in hopes that you'll understand if I occasionally do likewise. Like I said to you yesterday: it's just about having fun. With Zane, I know you felt guilty about how you hooked up with him the other day; this is your chance to do it with him without any guilt attached. As for Billy, well, he asked me not long after Trina's party why you didn't want to do it with him, but you were okay with me. I think I've explained it so that he understands, and accepts that you weren't ready then. He's hoping you're ready now. Have fun, Kasha!"

The message closed, and Kasha was left staring at the two guys, looking at her with anticipation, their hands eagerly stroking their cocks. Her friends gathered behind her, and three pairs of hands began gently pushing her toward the two guys.

"Go on, girl," Celia said, "they're for you!"

Kasha took a few steps forward, paused, and thought the situation over. Then she made a decision.

"One moment," she said. She opened her macrolink, and entered a message for Gene. Once she sent it, she closed the image screen, and said, "Okay, let's do this!"

With that, she marched straight up to the two boys, who wasted no time beginning to feel her up. She bent her head back to make out with Zane, while Billy bent to suckle on her tit. She moaned into Zane's mouth, and her hands took hold of the two cocks on either side of her, beginning to stroke. She found it a bit strange trying to focus on stroking two cocks at once; she was much more accustomed to only having one to focus on.

She had, however, seen her friends, especially Gillian, take on more than one cock enough times to have a fair idea of what to do. Gripping the two cocks, she sank to her knees, bringing herself to eye level with the objects of her attention. Giving them a few more hand strokes, she looked up to their eyes; first to Zane, whom she'd already put out for once and seen with her friends often enough; and then to Billy, the near stranger (who she'd also seen her friends with a couple times).

For a brief moment, her doubts welled up again. She hardly knew Billy. She didn't even know if she really liked him. Did she really want to be the kind of girl who gave out sex this easily? But she saw how he looked down at her with an encouraging smile, and she looked to his big tool staring her in the face, and realized how much it made her mouth water with hunger to suck it.

She concluded she probably wouldn't have been so eager for him if her friends hadn't gotten her so worked up already. Zane, maybe, but not Billy.

And so what if you want this? You're not in space anymore; this is Lupina now. You can enjoy being a slut now and then if you want; no one's going to judge you for it here!

Those thoughts hadn't even finished running through her head before Billy's cock was in her mouth.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.