Preview

White Delights

by Charm Brights

Copyright© 2010 by Charm Brights

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa, Ma/ft, Consensual, NonConsensual, Reluctant, Rape, Coercion, Blackmail, Slavery, Lesbian, Heterosexual, Historical, Incest, Mother, Son, Daughter, BDSM, DomSub, MaleDom, Rough, Humiliation, Sadistic, Torture, Group Sex, Harem, Polygamy/Polyamory, Interracial, First, Oral Sex, Anal Sex, Petting, Caution, Violent,

BDSM Sex Story: The Emir has decided to add to his harem. He finds a concubine in Paris, but she isn't what he wants. The Irish discovery is very much to his taste, but she draws the line at sharing him with a harem of "whatevers". In Australia he is comprehensively insulted and takes his revenge by having the woman enslaved and sold. In England, a young widow and her daughter take his fancy and both enjoy all the bedroom delights he can dream up. The author’s favourite Delights novel.

The use of power makes courting easy;

the misuse of absolute power makes courting unnecessary.

The author has asserted moral rights under sections 77 and 78 of the Copyright Designs and Patents Act 1988.

This is a work of fiction. Any resemblance between any of the characters depicted herein and any real person, living or dead is wholly a matter of Nature imitating Art. Manchester, Guildford and Nottingham all have excellent Public Day Schools (known in America as private schools), as do many other places in England. Stapleford, Sandiacre and the River Erewash exist, but Stapleford Grange does not, at least not there; nor, unfortunately, do the water-meadows. Robert Smythson did build stately homes in the late XVIth century in that part of England; the architecture of the Grange is modelled on his Wollaton Hall some five miles from Stapleford.

Author's Note: It is difficult to portray multi-lingual conversation in works such as this. Since some of my readers may not be fully fluent both in French and in the Kobekistani dialect of Arabic, the convention used is that, where the distinction matters, all direct speech in English quotation marks is in English, thus "This is English"; French is in continental quotation marks, thus: «This is French»; Kobekistani Arabic is in italic between tildes, thus ~This is Arabic~.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.