A Cuckold Youth - Cover

A Cuckold Youth

by niteowluk99

Copyright© 2010 by niteowluk99

Erotica Sex Story: As a 16 year old i was introduced tot he world of dominant females but fought against it to some extent; this is my earliest fight against the women ruling the roost.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Consensual   Coercion   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   BDSM   DomSub   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   .

The story I am about to tell you; is about domination, humiliation, mind control and sexual abuse. It is not about the mind control of drugs, world superpowers or even espionage groups. It concerns one scheming clever manipulating woman and my lack of experience in the sex department and of course my rampant teenage hormones.

Before I start my epic tale of caution, I had better fill you in on my background a little; for it is partly the cause of the finished results and opened the gateway for all that followed.

I had a near normal upbringing of typical parents who chose not to divulge the facts of life to their son. So it was that what I knew of sex was from gossip, whispered tips from boys around my own age who claimed to be sexually active. I now know that if you believe one tenth of the gossip you would still be ten times more like to believe lies. The Mormon Church claim that give me a child till he is seven and I give you the man. But this is not so especially in my case because my troubles began at well past seven years of age.

It all started a long while ago, I suppose! Even before I got married, not that I had to get married mind, but you know how strange twists of fate always catch you out cold.

Let me start at the very beginning, I was sixteen she was eighteen; we met at a school charity function, raising money for some third world project. Her name was Denise; she had long curly blonde hair over shoulder length. I don't think we said more then two words to each other then the first time we met, but I knew I wanted her. I just had to have my mouth around those delightful 36B breasts, to feel her pulsing cunt on my cock. I knew she had been out with a few people before we met, but that did not bother me, I was sixteen years old, male and full of testosterone, my cock ruled my head.

So that first night we met she flirted with me and on several occasions caused me to blush a deep shade of red; but still I waited and played my ace card in asking to see her home. The bitch laughed in my face and told me to be at the main gates of the school in half an hour. Well it worked I would be taking her home and if her reputation was half of what it claimed to be I would be bouncing her slim figure on the end of my cock that very night.

Ten o'clock I was there waiting, half past ten I was still waiting when she appeared, With out so much as a sorry or excuse me she kissed me full on the lips and waved me good bye as she climbed on the back of a motor bike and vanished. It was not until she was long out of sight, but it suddenly hit me her kiss tasted salty and there was something strangely familiar about the smell of her breath. As I walked dejectedly home it suddenly hit me what the smell on her breath was. I nearly baulked as I realised she had given the biker a blowjob and then had deliberately kissed me. That also explained the salty taste; well I was not going to stand for that. Next time I saw her I would tell her straight.

But the next time I saw her she turned the tables on me claiming in front of two of her female friends I had enjoyed the spunky kiss and asked her next time not to swallow it instead to share it. Well after she claimed that I was sunk.

I walked away, embarrassed and confused because as I walked away I could not get rid of this rock hard cock. Maybe she read my mind and I did want her to do exactly as she had done to me for now I was as horny as a rattle snake and eager to find a quiet place to dispose of my aching throbbing cock's hardness. It seemed I had made my big mistake thinking I could deal with her as equals, for every time we met after that she would use something or other to make sure she had the highest ground and I always ended up walking away embarrassed and with a rock hard cock to boot.

Then when I was seventeen, actually it was the day after my birthday; she collared me all alone and persuaded me to go with her into the local wooded park. She promised me my hearts desire if I went along with everything she had planned for my birthday surprise. I should have seen it coming, or rather would have if it had not been for the blindfold she insisted I wear.

We ended up in amongst the trees; she tied my hands behind my back, put the blindfold on me and having removed my trouser and underpants she made me kneel before she tied the remaining rope around my ankles preventing me from even standing up straight; and that was if I could manage to get up with the use of my hands and arms.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.