Every Boy's Dream - Cover

Every Boy's Dream

Copyright© 2010 by Wayne Gibbous

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - My babysitter broke up with her boyfriend and I stubbed my toe. How lucky can a boy get?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Babysitter  

"I've dreamed about it for a long time and it was way better than I'd ever thought it would be. I thought it would be a lot like masturbating but it's so much better. And, you're so beautiful and you really know how to make me feel so good. You're really wonderful, Clara."

"Oh, Bobby, you still have a lot to learn and experience. As soon as you get hard again, we can fuck doggie style, I just love doing it that way."

"Um, my dick feels pretty hard right now, Clara. Wanna see?"

She took my dick in her hand and gently squeezed. "Mmm, yeah, it's nice having a younger guy around, one that doesn't drink too much and lose his erection. Let me just give you a little suck first," and she bent down over me and slid her lips over my cock and began sucking me. I will just never get enough of that, not ever.

Then, she got up on her all fours and said, "You know what to do, Bobby?"

"Um, not exactly," and she said, "Get on your knees right in between my legs. Can you see my pussy from behind me, touch it with your finger. Oh, yes, that's it. Go ahead and fuck me right there."

So, I put my dick right there as pushed it in. Oh, yes, wonderful. That wonderful feeling again. Now I know why people talk about sex all the time. This is all I want to do for the rest of my life. It just feels so good.

I was going in and out of her, it had been easy to get my dick into her, I think because she's so wet and she's also got my cum in her so I just slid right inside and it felt so good, all slippery and warm.

"You like ti this way, Bobby?"

"Oh, yeah, I think I'd like it any way with you, Clara. Do you like it this way?"

"Mmm, yes, it's probably my favorite way though I just about like any way at all. Ever since my first time, I've just loved to be fucked."

"When was your first time?" I asked.

"Twelve. I basically seduced the poor boy. But I got him to do it. I hadn't started my period yet so I didn't get pregnant. I sucked him first, that convinced him. Guys will do anything for a blowjob. I learned that early. Remind me and I'll give you a few more this weekend. I just love doing it and every guy has told me that I'm just the best."

"It's the only one I've ever had but I say you're the best, Clara. The best."

"You're sweet, Bobby. Jailbait, but sweet."

"You mean I'm too young for you?"

"Not me, Bobby, I just love your young, firm body. You hardly have any hair, not like Kyle, who was covered in fur like a gorilla. No, your body really turns me on, I just can't get enough of you. I want to lick your nice smooth skin all over, head to toe, especially the stickey-outey part in between."

"Oh, this feels so good. It's really wonderful."

"Feels good to me, too, Bobby. I love you fucking me from behind. Just push it in and stay still, just keep it inside, let me do something," and I pushed into her and stayed still as she revolved her hips around giving the tip of my dick the most wonderful sensation.

"Oh, wow, that's the best, oooh, that feels so good."

"Mmm, yeah, me, too, really good. This'll get me off pretty quick."

"Oh, me, too, it feels really close."

Well, it got us both off right after that and together, both at the same time. We each drove our bodies together as my cum began gushing into her depths.

"Mmm, oh, that's so good, Bobby," as she dropped down on the bed with me following her down, keeping my dick well inside her where I wanted it to stay forever.

I lay over her, my cock still tingling deep inside her as I kissed and licked all along her shoulders and back. Oh, I could do this forever. At least I hoped I could.

"Mmm, well, Bobby, it's probably time for you to be off to bed."

"Can't I sleep here with you?"

She looked at me, then smiled, "You like all this, don't you?"

"Oh, it's wonderful to be with you like this with you, um, without you clothes and with us, you know, doing all these things. Really wonderful."

"You just want to sleep with me all nice and naked like this and hope that we can fuck some more, right?"

"Yes, oh, it's the best thing in my whole life. Yes, that's what I want."

"Okay. I'll set the clock for, um, does your sister usually sleep late on Saturday?"

"Well, usually until about nine."

"Okay, we're taking no chances, Bobby, all right? I'll set the clock for seven-thirty and you'll have to go to your own bed then. Promise?"

"Yes, yes, and can we sleep without any clothes? I love you like this and I like being naked with you, every touch is wonderful."

She leaned forward and kissed me gently on the lips as her hand softly grasped my dick which was already hard again.

"Oh, look at you. My little jailbait boy is all hard again. You must like sex, huh, Bobby?"

"I can't believe all this and with such a beautiful college girl," I replied as she stroked me up and down.

"Well, I can't believe I'm so turned-on by my little virgin jailbait boy. What year of high school are you in, Bobby? Freshman, sophomore?"

"Um, well ... I'm, uh, not exactly in high school."

"Omigod, middle school? Oh, you are jailbait. Eighth grade, right?"

"Um, no, seventh, I'm thirteen."

"Oh, I am robbing the cradle. Fucking a seventh grader. Geez."

"I hope you don't stop. I know I'm young but I'm trying to make you happy with sex."

"Oh, Bobby, you make me very happy with sex. It's just a bit of a surprise, that's all. I still want you in my bed and in me, too. Your body is just so pretty. Think you'd like to fuck me again?"

"Could I? I'd love it, see, I'm hard again. And I really want to do it again."

"Mmm, yes, it's really nice and hard. I'm liking you young guys. Let's do it doggie-style again, okay? It's what we just did."

"Oh, okay, yeah, I've seen dogs doing it, that what it means?"

"Yeah, wanna do it again?"

I didn't even reply, she was already up on the bed again and I crawled up between her legs and put my dick right up to her and pushed forward. I went in quite easily, there was already so much of my cum up inside her which made it really easy.

The outside of her pussy was totally wet as I went in and out of her. Oh, this was feeling so good, this was the best thing that's ever happened to me in my entire life. A college girl, and I'm fucking her. Wow. The thought made my dick even harder that I had though was possible.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.