Female Delights - Cover

Female Delights

Copyright© 2010 by Charm Brights

Chapter 10: Taming

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 10: Taming - Continuing the story of the Emir, we see his attempts to produce an heir, his first son born, his divorce, and sundry other activities. he is kind to some people and nasty to others, and his bed is never lonely.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Mult   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Rape   Slavery   Heterosexual   Historical   Incest   Mother   Son   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Humiliation   Sadistic   Torture   Gang Bang   Harem   Interracial   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Caution   Violence  

When she came round, she was back in her cell. She tried to move about a little and to peer over her back to see what damage had been done to her skin. All she got was more pain for her trouble. Welts she could (ouch) feel on her shoulders and arse, but she couldn't see much. The woman in the next cage was obviously trying to tell her something, but didn't speak any English, so no real communication was possible.

She spent a while working out how she got here and why. Her memory of the time in the two local guys' flat was hazy, especially after the fucking started, but her guess was that they had been picked up for smoking dope. She never once thought that what had actually happened was that two scouts for the slave trader had deliberately picked them up, had their fun, injected them with a powerful sedative, and that she was now hundreds of miles from Tunis in Kobekistan. Marylou's fate had been very similar, except that she was sent to a different dealer. Nobody wanted the two girls comparing notes until they were safely sold. Their disappearance had also been covered up with the story of a taxi crash, two deaths, emergency cremations because of the heat, and sadly, only two urns full of ashes from a cremation to be sent back to the USA.

Then one of the guards came along the row of cages, looking up and down each naked woman as though her was appraising them. Some of them smiled at him and spoke to him in Arabic, while others cowered away covering their bodies as best they could with their hands. Occasionally he would flick his whip through the bars at one of the cowering women, and give an order. When that happened the woman would straighten up and put her hands down at her sides.

When he reached Laura's cage, she stood straight and still, having learned the hard way how much those whips hurt. He looked her up and down with a look of delight and lust on his face. Using the keys at his belt he unlocked the cage and unshackled her. This time she was pushed into a stooped position beside the cage and he put her hands on to the rungs about a foot from the floor. As she held them, he lifted her hips until her legs were straight and then kicked her feet apart. This was all the indignity she would stand, she resolved, and stood upright.

CRACK.

The guard's hand moved only a few inches but the whip curled itself round her already smarting buttocks and added its own immense burden of fire to the pain she was already feeling.

Then she heard a voice speaking English from one of the other cages, "Let him fuck you, honey. That's all he wants. If you don't he'll thrash you for ever."

Looking in the direction from which the voice had come she saw a sunburned, but obviously white face under a brunette bob-cut. The cornflower blue eyes held pity in them, and sorrow, but Laura was convinced that the advice was well intentioned and not a trick. Somehow she just had to put up with everything. When she got out of here she would sue the arse off everybody in sight; the police, this government, the US Government, the hotel, the travel company, who all else.

Bending and gripping the bars again she opened her legs, crying quietly. This was the first time she had ever submitted to sex for any kind of personal gain. She had wanted sex with her men friends in America and even with the Tunisian boys. She had had no choice with the officer earlier, but now she was bending over and opening herself to get out of being whipped.

As she steadied herself and waited for the entry of this hated man's prick, she heard him laugh, and say something to the girl in the next cage.

CRACK.

Another lash came down on her arse, almost making her fall. Quick as a flash he had her by the hips and plunged deep into her pussy. To her surprise it was already moist and opening itself for him. She had thought he would hurt her, as her cunt would be dry, but here it was lubricating for him. He was an unexpectedly smooth lover, and she hardly noticed that he was resting on her burning arse as he pumped away in her vagina. To her surprise she felt a climax rising inside her at the delightful friction as he went deep deep into her, touching her cervix. All too soon for her he groaned and shook as he pumped his juices deep into her.

'Just as well I'm on the pill, ' she thought, 'Oh, God. Will they let me have my pills from my purse? Did I leave them in the hotel?'

He pulled out of her, the last dying spurts of his orgasm trickling on to her arse and down one leg to join the semen oozing out of her cunt.

Crack.

The pain as he hit her upper thighs wasn't so bad as the earlier blows, and this was obviously just an order to stand up and shuffle back into her cage, where she was reshackled and left locked in again.

"Honey, there ain't no consulate for us," said the brunette, "We's slaves now and you better believe it."

"No," protested Laura, "They can't do that."

"Honey, they did. Let me tell ya somethin'. This is my second time round in here bein' sold. The last master I had got bored easy and used to swap his bed slaves like American men change their underwear. These here guards can take and use any slave they like, any time they like. Bein' a blonde and pale faced, you better get used to bein' fucked lots of times. It's three days to the sale and you'll be took out at least a dozen more times before you'm sold."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.