Going West
Chapter 1

Copyright© 2010 by cmsix

Western Sex Story: Chapter 1 - I decided to leave Sweet Home, Alabama two weeks before the Yankees were going to make a push though it. I ran into a few complications on my way to Independence Missouri and even more after that.

Caution: This Western Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Consensual   Heterosexual  

There was no other way to put it, the south had been fucked by the civil war. Some say they deserved it and I won't argue with anyone who thinks that. I'll admit there were a bunch of shitasses who treated their niggers awful bad. The ones who treated them all right still did them a big disservice by keeping them as slaves in the first place.

Still, the Yankees went through the south like a dose of salts when they finally won. When I heared other southerners bitching about it I'd always ask them "Well, what'd'ya expect?"

I caught on pretty fast that the south wasn't the place to be for a few years at least. Even though I'd been borned and raised in northern Alabama I didn't take part in the war. I would have signed up when it started but I was only twelve then and they wouldn't have me with me being so young.

By the time I turned sixteen and considered myself a man grown I had better sense than to join the already lost fight.

My pa hadn't been smart enough to stay out of it even though he knew good and well the glorious cause was already lost. He sent my mama back to Pennsylvania where they'd come from to stay with her folks and he rode off and left our place to my older brother, Bob. It weren't no big gift in my opinion.

We raised cotton and with the niggers going to be turned loose after the war was over, we all knowed it was coming, we damned sure weren't going to raise much at all. I gathered my possibles, which included a Sorrel stallion, a damned good mule, and a model 1866 Winchester in 44 rim fire. I had two revolvers, one was a third model Dragoon and the other was a Colt Army model 1860. Both were .44 caliber but the Dragoon was so damned heavy I carried it as a horse pistol while the Colt Army was light enough to carry on my hip. I was glad to get hold of it since the only other revolvers I considered light enough to carry on my hip were all Navy or .36 caliber guns.

I had heard the Yankees were getting ready to make a push through Alabama in a couple of weeks so I gathered my things, packed up the mule, and saddled my Stallion. I told Bob I was leaving and he said he thought I was smart and was considering taking off himself. He was married though and had a couple of young kids. I think his wife talked him into staying, but for myself I couldn't see why.

No matter, he had to do what he had to do. He did share out five hundred dollars in gold with me to help me on my way and I thanked him, spent one last night in the only home I'd ever known, and took off just after sunrise the next morning.

I took off north, through Tennessee and up into Missouri, striking out for Independance. I was going west to get away from the remains of the war. I picked up a Henry rifle in Memphis and at the same time I had my Walker Colt .44 converted to use the .44 rimfire cartridges like my Henry and Remington used. I bought a saddle scabbard for the Henry to fit on the opposite side of my Winchester. They both used the 44 rimfire cartridge and I was glad enough that I wouldn't have to carry two or three different type of shells for them.

I was within twenty miles of Independence before any trouble found me. A couple of wanna be bad men tried to hold me up just outside Lees Summit, but I'd figured as much when they came riding out of the woods along side the road. One of them pulled a pistol on me, but with my suspicious nature I already had my hand on one of my conversion revolvers and was pulling it as he drew.

I hit him right in the chest and it knocked him off his horse so I went ahead and shot the other one since he was grabbing for his gun too. I hit him in the left chest and it put him on the ground too. I sat right where I was and thumbed two new cartridges into the empty chambers before I reholstered the big cannon and climbed down to see what I'd done.

They were both deader than shit and it was exactly what I'd had in mind. I noticed the 44 rimfires made hellacious holes in them, especially out the back side. They must have been having better luck robbing other people than they had with me. They both had money belts and when I pulled them off and counted the money they each had nearly exactly the same ammount. One did have twenty dollars more at $250 to the other ones $230 but either way you slice it this was a damned profitable robbery for me.

They each had .36 Patterson pistols and each of them also had a damned nearly new Henry rifle. I dug around in their saddle bags and came up with six hundred of the .44 rimfire cartridges along with a bullet mold and about three hundred bullets for the Pattersons already cast and five pounds of black powder in a leather bag. I even stripped off their clothes and tied them to their saddles. Neither of their boots would come even close to fitting my big feet so I tied them on too and dragged the bodies out into the roadside woods.

One of them had a lariat on his saddle and I used it to make a lead rope for their horses. The horses weren't much but I led them along until I came to the place where they'd rode out of the woods.

I turned in to make sure they didn't have a campsite nearby, but I'd only made it about fifty feet from the road when I heard a yelling voice. I tied Red to a handy tree and tied the lariat I'd turned into a lead rope to the next one over and headed for the voices I'd heard, on foot.

I wasn't no injun by a long shot, but I had learned how to get along in the woods without making a bunch of racket. I slipped up on the camp and was mighty surprised.

There was a big wagon hidden out in the woods and two men were lazing around a campfire. I settled in behind a nearby bush and just listened a while.

"Wonder what in the hell Clyde and Cletus are thinking, trying to find one more person to rob. We've already got that first wagon hid in the woods up younder and now we've got this 'un. We ain't even been through neither and there's that woman and her daughter in the one here." a rail thin, scroungy looking and ferret faced man said to a hog fat and lazy assed looking partner of his lying near the fire.

"You know them two. They think they've discovered a new way to do things by waiting in the woods and riding out to rob people." the fat one said.

He was the most dangerous looking one since he had his revolver lying on his fat belly easy to hand. By now I'd decided they must somehow be in cahoots with the two I'd already done for, and from the looks of their camp, with an older man lying in a puddle of blood and brains near presumably his wagon I figured these were just two more robbers.

"Let 'em stay out there and look around all they want. If they ain't back in half an hour or so I'm gonna get started on that'uns woman and daughter," the skinny one said.

"Is you gonna fuck that little girl too? She ain't even nearly old enough yet," the lard ass said.

"You know my take on things. If she's old enough to pee she's old enough for me," the skinny one said, and then laughed.

I'd already pulled my Walker Colt conversion and I was lining up on the revolver on the fat one's stomach. He brought his hand up to it then as if to grasp it so I fired. It hit his hand nearly in the middle and the bullet must have gone on through and knocked the gun off him.

He'd just started yelling as the skinny one started looking around and put his hand on his gun. I shot him in the breast bone and the big .44 knocked him back over on his ass. This set the fat one to looking for his revolver and from the way he was half crawling around I figured he was hoping to get it with his left hand and do some good. It was obvious he wouldn't be able to handle it with his right hand.

I stood then with my Colt in my hand and told him to be still or I'd shoot him again. Some people just won't listen to good advice and he kept looking for his gun so I shot him in the back of his fat head. Man, it was a caution what his face looked like after that bullet went all the way through his brain and came out the other side. Both his eyes were bulged out of their sockets and that was just the start of the damage.

I went over to the wagon then and scratched on the canvass.

"Hello. Who are you?" a woman's voice asked and then I saw the prettiest little red faced redhead looking at me from out of the back of the wagon.

"I'm Jake Thornton ma'am. I just killed these two out here. It sounded to me like they were holding you captive," I said.

"Thank Jesus. They were holding us captive and they've been talking about raping Me and Susy all day long. Are you sure they're both dead?" she asked.

"Yes'm, they're dead all right. These two ain't never gonna bother you again." I said.

"He's right mama. That fat Jim is shot in the head so bad it knocked his eyes out, and the skinny one, Cal, has a big old hole in his chest and the blood is just pouring out of it. They're dead all right." the one called Susy said.

"What about Clyde, and Cletus?" the woman asked.

"I don't see them nowhere nor their horses neither," Susy said.

"Ma'am, I think I ran into Clyde and Cletus out on the road earlier. They're both dead if it's the same two," I said.

We went over what the two looked like and decided we were both talking about the same men. To make sure I asked about their horses and she said one was a good looking bay mare and the other was riding a skinny scroungy looking Cayuse stallion. There were no doubts then and I walked off, gathered them up and brought them back into camp.

I introduced myself to the woman when I brought them back and she told me her name was Jane Gossage. It nearly caught in her throat for a second and she looked over at the body that had been lying there through my whole time.

I looked around on her wagon, found a shovel, and started a hole to plant him in. After it was dug Jane came out of the wagon and helped me lower her former husband into the hole. When he was in his final resting place she said a few words over him and then said a prayer. She left me to cover him up then and I figured it was part of the deal she didn't want to watch.

"Aren't you going to bury the other two?" Susy asked.

"No, I'm not, Susy. I'm going to strip their clothes off later and leave them for the animals to have for supper. It's better than they deserve but I'm not going to waste the time to cut them up in pieces and scatter them out," I said.

Jane and I gathered up everything that was worth having from the camp and put it in the wagon. I tied Joe and the mule onto the back end of the wagon, hitched the team and then we all got aboard and I headed for the road. We hadn't gone two miles before Jane pointed off into the woods and I could see where a wagon had come through there not long ago.

"The trader's wagon is back in there and I think his mules are tied up near it," Jane said. I turned the wagon down the barely visible trail and in less than five minutes we pulled up to a wagon. There was a dead body near the front of it too and I took the shovel again and buried it.

There were eight mules tied up to trees and I took a lead rope and got each one and took them to a nearby creek to water them. When that was done I hitched them all to the trader's wagon and then moved it to the back of Jane's wagon and tied the tongue to the back of her wagon, bundled the reins, tied them in a knot, and lay them in the wagon's seat box.

The trader's mules were smart enough to pull when I started Jane's wagon and so we did all right going down the road.

We came to a little town after about ten miles and I made a deal to leave both wagons and all the horses and mules with a livery stable for the night.

Jeb, the livery man said the Cayuse looked wormy and asked if I wanted it to get a treatment. It only cost two dollars and I went for it, mostly just hoping it would do some good.

I led Jane and Susy over toward the only hotel in town then and told them I'd get a room for them to sleep in and I'd come back and sleep in the wagon.

"No, if you aren't staying in the room with us we're gong to sleep in the wagon too. This is the first time I've felt safe since we started this trip and I want to keep on feeling safe," Jane said, and I recognized it as an I have spoken statement.

They only had three rooms available and they were all the same size. At lest they had a big bed and we could all have a bath with hot water for an extra dollar. I paid for it, but was surprised when the boy only brought one long country bathtub. It was a little like a washtub, but kinda stretched out longways.

A girl came back with him a few minutes later and they both had buckets of hot water and poured them in. The boy said just call them when we were done and they'd come dump the water.

I sat on the edge of the bed to get my boots off and I was surprised to see Jane and Susy start off with their clothes. Neither stopped until they were buck naked and then into the tub Jane went with Susy getting in right behind her.

It was only now I realized what a treasure I'd found. Jane wasn't a bit fat, but she was lushly appointed with fat jiggling titties and a round and fim ass. He legs were trim and sleek and I quickly saw Susy was her daughter and made mostly the same. Susy was a little thinner though, but it had to be her young age. Both of them had dark auburn hair and sparkling green eyes and they each had a light dusting of freckles around and above their titties. Of course Susy had mostly nipples and puffy areolas, but Jane's, as I said earlier, were fat and full with rather large nipples that had seen some battle damage, no doubt from nursing Susy.

By the time I got my clothes off my dick was standing straight out and I noticed right away it had both Jane's and Susy's attention. I took up the washrag and soap and went over to wash their backs and all other places they'd allow and by the time I was done my dick was throbbing.

They washed me next and rinsed me off when they were done. As I stepped out of the tub Jane took to me with a towel and dried me off. She surprised me when she was done since she led me to the bed and then ploppled down in the middle of it. I just stood by the side of it until she grabbed my hand and pulled me in.

"I've just found you, but I ain't letting you get away. I want you to do your duty and stake your claim on mer. I need it and Susy needs to see how it's done," Jane said, and then she spread her legs a little.

Hell, who was I to argue. I leaned over and kissed her lips right away and my hands found her titties with no trouble. It didn't take long for me to know she really did want it and when I moved my legs between hers she reached down and took hold of my dick, placing it to her entrance, all the while telling Susy what she was doing.

All the while I'd been trying to figure out how to tell her this wasn't necessary for me to keep on taking care of them, but when she moved my cock knob up and back between her slippery lips I gave it up as a bad job and thrust when she had me in place.

I knew at once this wasn't no whore's pussy I was slidding into. It was wet and snug, and warm up there. I kissed her harder and began pumping. Of course I'd like to say I fucked her all night long, but I never. She felt fine inside and I could even feel her squeezing my dick with her insides and I barely held on long enough to get her off before I was spurting deep inside her and listening to her moan and sob over how good it was. I only hoped she was telling the truth about how I made her feel because she was doing the same to me, in spades.

I finally slumped down onto her lush body and she petted and kissed all over my head and face, all the while tellng me how good I'd been to her.

She seemed extra pleased when I told her she was the best I'd ever had and she even gave my limp peter another squeeze with her insides.

"Mama, can I try it next?" Susy asked Jane, but I had to butt in.

"Aren't you a little young for this kind of thng?" I asked.

"She's nearly fourteen and I think she needs to find out about it," Jane said, and then kissed me again.

I'll admit I felt a little like a dirty old man, but it only took another look at Susy to convince me and when Jane rolled me off her and bent down to inhale my dick with Susy helping I lost my will to resist.

At least Jane had taken the immediacy off my need, and when she was ready to get us started she had me lay on my back and had Susy climb aboard. She handled the dick aiming and had Susy lower herself until my dick was just parting her lower lips. She moved my dick up and back to get it lubed in Susy's wetness and then she had Susy descend.

We came to Susy's cherry without much fanfare, but Jane slowed Susy down then and told her when the barrier was broken it would sting. Susy was a little impatient by now and she lowered away. Her cherry popped at once and I could see a grimmace on her face, but she was not to be denied and in seconds she was using my dick to open herself on up and then she was bouncing lightly on it.

Susy was tight and warm inside and she was having a grand old time fucking away until her mother started explaining she should squeeze me with her insides. She got good at it and then surprised me by going off before I did. She wailed and trembled and then shook a little and lay down on me. I kissed her lips and stroked and caressed her back and then her firm asscheeks.

I'll admit I was nearly in heaven and then Susy went back to stroking me in and out and in no time I was sharing the white lotion and felt even better than before.

Jane had been paying attention and she knew at once when I'd shot my wad. She had Susy dismount and then showed her how to suck me back up hard again.

Jane took over the dick sliding duties then and she rolled me over in between her legs and had me going again in seconds. She also had Susy suck and nibble on my nipples and it was probably the strangest feeling I'd ever had. It didn't take me long to get to the short rows and I spurted the cream again in almost no time.

We all settled into bed then and I don't know what happened for a while since I went right to sleep.

When I woke I was the filling in a Jake sandwich. Jane was in front of me, facing me, and Susy was snuggled up to my back.

I turned the tables on them then and moved down to give Jane's pussy a good licking. As soon as she blasted off I moved to put my mouth and tongue to work on Susy's lemonade cunt and she was soon squealing and moaning out her release.

I slipped up between them then and was kissed and petted to within an inch of my life. They finally settled down with their lips against my throat and a hand each on my reviving dick.

I drifted off to sleep later and woke just as the sun was peeking over the horizon. We all got up and dressed then and headed down to the hotel cafe. We took a table near the center of the place and had just finished ordering when a dirty greasy skinny asshole walked over from the counter.

"Why you hogging all the whores mister?" he asked, casually putting an arm around Susy's shoulders.

I stood up so fast my chair shot out from behind me and I pulled my Colt conversion as it did.

"That's my wife and my daughter you slimy pig. Get your arm off her while you still can," I said, and slapped him on the forehead with the barrell of my gun.

Out of the corner of my eye I could see one of the men he'd been sitting by pull his revolver too, so I snapped a shot his way and it happened to hit a little high, as in it took him in the neck. He dropped his gun at once and then fell in a heap on the floor.

"Any of the rest of you want in on this?" I yelled their way, holding my conversion on them. They must have decided they didn't since they got up and walked out.

I turned my attention to the one on the floor then and thankfully he was reaching for his Patterson. I drilled him right in the mouth and then shot him again in the center of the chest.

I was relieving the dead ones of their possessions when a deputy walked in.

"What's going on mister?" he asked me.

"No worries now deputy, the shooting is all over with," I said, and I could tell it pissed him off. His hand moved toward his holster and so I produced my conversion pointed at his belly before he could even draw.

"Of course, it don't have to be over if you're going to act a fool here in front of God and everybody," I said.

He thought better of things then and moved his hand to a more polite destination."

"Why'd you shoot them men?" he asked.

"Because they were trying to shoot me. Ask anyone in here if you don't believe it," I said.

"I'm gonna have to take you over to the jail for questioning," he said.

"You're right on that part. You're going to have to take me. By the time you're through one of us will be leaving on a stretcher, headed to a doctor or to the undertaker, I said, and stood back straight up.

He was only about five ten and he didn't stack up so well against my six two. I could tell he noticed it right away too.

You mean you ain't gonna come along peaceful like?" he asked.

"Shit no I ain't. You can ask me all the questions you want to right here where there's plenty of coffee close by. Besides, you ain't gonna believe anything I say so you'd best be asking the others in here who saw the whole thing." I said.

He didn't like it a bit, but he did go around and talk to everyone else. He didn't get a cross word about me until he found the two sitting at the counter who'd been talking to the one who came over and called Jane and Susy whores. He'd no sooner talked to them than a man came out of the kitchen.

"Johnny and Gil are lying through their teeth. They prodded that stupid Franklin into going over and getting killed and you should lock them up. Don't matter though, Mary is standing at the door with my other greener, if you don't lock them up they ain't leaving my cafe alive.

I ain't got no use for lousy trash like that coming in her starting shit. And don't think you're going to arrest that nice gentleman either. Mary can cut your lousy ass in two too. If all you can do is come in here and bother my customers after lettting trash like that come into town you ain't worth what the Marshall is paying you, damned his lazy ass for sending you over here anyhow.

"Just get your sorry ass out of my place, now, before what little we've got for a Mayor comes in wanting his breakfast," he said.

For some reason the deputy didn't even say a word to the owner. He turned around and left like his hair was on fire and his ass was catching.

Sure enough, the Mayor did come in for breakfast in a little while and the cafe owner sat right down at the table with him. They had a serious discussion for nearly fifteen minutes and then the Marshall walked in. Before he could get a word out the Mayor took the floor.

"Bill, I've warned you about the trash you hire for deputies. You're fired right now, and so are all of them. Give me your badge," the Mayor said.

"But why?" he asked.

"Because your lazy ass was over at the jail house telling your stupid deputies what a big man you are while a shooting was going on in the hotel cafe. If it hadn't been for that nice gentleman killing the trash some of the citizens of the town might have been hurt. Take your lazy ass out of here and get out of town. Next time you get a good job try to do it without running your mouth all the time about what a big man you are," the Mayor said, and the Marshall took off after handing his badge to the Mayor.

Damned if the Mayor didn't come right over to me and hand me the badge. I tried to get out of it, but he pointed out I'd been the reason for it all coming to a head and I at least needed to hang around for a week or two until they could find a good replacement.

"Besides, they are gonna be looking for you and you'll need that badge to protect yourself later."

The way he said it made sense to me at the time so I took the badge and sat down to at least have a little more coffee. Things settled down for a minute until one of the assholes over at the counter started complaining about leaving their friend's body on the floor.

"If you don't like it get your ass up and carry him out and over to the undertaker," I said.

"I ain't gonna do no such thing," he said.

I stood up then and told him, "If you don't you'll never do nothing else again. We can get someone else to carry him out and we can get someone to carry you out too. Reach for your gun and see if we can't," I said.

He wasn't quite as stupid as he looked, but his friend must have been. I saw him hiding behind the other one and then he pulled his revolver. I shot his ass in the chest and told the other one to go and see if he could find someone to help him.

"If you don't come back I'll remember your face and shoot you down the next time I see you, no questions asked," I said, and he took off.

The one I sent off to find help did get some. Three guys came back with him in less than ten minutes. They picked up their two buddies and left with them after I warned them to come straight back for the others when they had those delivered. I sat around at the table drinking coffee with Jane and Susy until all the bodies were removed. Jane couldn't talk at the table though because she'd start giggling every time she looked at me.

As soon as the bodies were cleared out I followed the men with the last one over to the undertaker's place after sending Jane and Susy back up to the room.

The undertaker wanted to give me some shit about taking the things off the bodies, but I asked him if the town didn't pay him for burying the men the Marshall had shot.

He admitted they did so I told him to make up his mind what he wanted, cash from the town for burial, or what was left on the bodies. He decided he'd rather have the cash and so I cleaned the bodies of anything in the least bit valuable and took it over to the jail house.

Two men were waiting in there and it turned out they were two of the former Marshall's deputies. They at least looked decent so I hired them.

"Don't try running the trash out of town, but be sure to send for me as soon as you see any. I'll take care of them. I don't want you shooting anyone unless there's no way you can get away from them. Just send for me if you think someone needs shooting," I said.

I sent them out onto the sidewalk in front of the jail and told them to keep a good watch. They were back inside in a minute telling me that Clem Merchant and his brother Jack just went into the bank and that one of their buddies was outside holding onto their horses.

Both of you get back out front with rifles. If the bank gets robbed shoot the one holding the horses and if men come running out trying to mount them shoot them too, or their horses, but don't let them get away.

They both grabbed a rifle out of the rack and went outside to sit back down in the chairs out there. I left, walking toward the bank and even though I had my badge on it was apparent the one holding the horses didn't know I was the new Marshall. I walked right up to him.

"Howdy. I'm the new Marshall. My deputies are over across the street waiting to shoot you if the bank gets robbed. If I was you I'd tie those horses up and go over and surrenderr. You'll live a lot longer if you do," I said.

"I'm tying them up now Marshall and I sure appreciate the warning," he said, and he did start tying the horses up.

"They also know to shoot you if you get on one and try to leave," I said, and he gulped and then headed over toward the jail house.

When I walked in the bank I saw just what a bunch of dumb fucks I was dealing with. There were only two of them and they were both watching the tellers gathering up the money. They didn't even turn around to look when I walked in. I pulled my conversion and since they were holding guns on the tellers I shot them both in the back, down low about belt level and apparently right through their backbones. They fell straight down as if their legs just stopped working.

I could tell from the smell their legs weren't the only things that just stopped working. Apparently their anal spincthers were unemployed now as well. It must have hurt like hell though because even though their hands and arms were still working they had both dropped their guns. I walked over and kicked them both out of reach...

"These two were robbing the bank weren't they?" I asked aloud.

In seconds I got plenty of replies in the affirmative.

"Damn, I should have shot them in the heart from the backside. I wasn't sure what they were up to though. Now we'll have to keep them in jail until we have a trial." I said.

"Well what's wrong with that. It's what they deserve," an older gentleman behind the counter asked.

"Take a sniff and you'll see what's wrong with that. They both got hit in the backbone low down. They can't control their bowels any more. They're gonna smell like shit until the day they die and probably a few days after that. We'll have to put up with it over at the jail."

"Hell, shoot 'em again, in the heart this time. They both look like they're reaching for a hideout gun to me." the older gentleman said.

All things considered I figured it was the best way. I shot them both in the nose and it cured the problem right away. Oh, it didn't stop them from stinking, but it did make them quit breathing. I knelt down and searched around on their bodies and damned if I didn't find a hideout derringer on both of them. I took it, and everything out of their pockets and their moneybelts.

"You know, the way they came into town like this and didn't even watch the door behind them I'll bet they hadn't heard the old Marshall got fired and a new one hired. It was like they expected to rob the bank and get clean away with it." I said.

"Come to think of it, Mister, that's exactly what happened two weeks ago and seems to me those two look familiar." the older man said.

I sent for the undertaker to take care of the bodies and checked with everyone to make sure they were ok. They all were except one older lady they had shoved around a little and she was so happy I'd killed them she said she was feeling much better now.

I walked back across the street to the jail house and told the deputies they'd done an excellent job. I gave each of hem a ten dollar bonus out of the money belts for their excellent work.

I took off tomake some rounds in town and decided to go into the saloons and see what was going on.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.