Olivia - Cover

Olivia

Copyright© 2010 by Gurl Luver

Chapter 9

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 9 - Olivia is tricked by her doctor into taking hormone treatments which have dramatic effects on her burgeoning sexuality. Her escapades quickly spiral out of control.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Rape   Coercion   Drunk/Drugged   Heterosexual   Fiction   Gang Bang   Group Sex   First   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

Steve piled the two girls into his car and headed for his house, determined to bust his new toy in. Katy's pussy tasted like the sweetest candy. He had never really found younger girls very interesting before; until that fateful night nearly a week ago when he found Olivia Hastings naked and shrieking through a killer orgasm. She set the standard what pre-teen girls should look like for both face and body. She had a killer body and her beautiful looks made her look many years older than she actually was. He was sold; he now had an appreciation for what an adolescent girl was capable of. And they were capable of a lot.

In less than a week, Olivia had fucked over two hundred guys based on his last calculation, her friend Stacy wasn't far behind. He wasn't sure what Stacy's big sister was capable of, but based on what he'd seen so far, he was sure she could easily match that.

Stacy was eager to see what the drugs would do to her sister. She was the one who was black-mailing her by making her hook her up with her doctor for his magical boob drugs. She thought of the pills and handed her the pill bottles, "time to get you started, sis."

"Do you have anything to wash them down with?"

Looking around Steve's shitty Firebird, she didn't see anything.

"Steve, can we stop and get a drink or something so Katy can get started on her pills?" she asked giving him a wink.

"Sure, why don't we stop and grab something to eat, my treat."

"Thanks," she replied.

Steve pulled into the parking lot of the local Denny's and the three got out. "Get her to use some of her jar of cream. Dr Sanders put something special in it, just for Katy."

"Right here?"

"Yep"

"Ok," she replied.

The hostess seated the group and they ordered their drinks. Stacy pulled the two bottles of pills out of her purse and handed Katy the one pill which was a birth control pill; he didn't know if she needed that yet, but Dr. Sanders didn't want that on his conscience. And she handed her two of the other pills, which were the hormone pills. Dr. Sanders only recommended these twice a day, but Stacy wanted to get her a head start by double dosing her now. Dr. Sanders had kicked up the dose already with the shot he had given only an hour ago, but Stacy thought she would make her annoying/blackmailing big sister, pay a price for forcing her way into this.

Katy swallowed down the pills as instructed and then found herself being dragged to the bathroom by her younger sister. She ushered her into the handicap stall so there would be room for both of them.

"Dr. Sanders prescribed this medicinal cream, you have to apply it to your skin and it will help in your development. You have to use it all the time because it really works."

"Ok, but why are we in the bathroom?" Katy didn't like being bossed around by her little sister but had to relinquish some of her authority because whatever it was Stacy done with the medication, had produced major results in very little time.

"Because it absorbs into the skin and it works best when you rub into your more sensitive tissues."

"Huh?"

"You rub it into your pussy stupid."

"Why?"

"Like I said, it works best when you rub it in there, especially if you get it inside yourself; I use it all the time."

"Really? You rub it into your... , vagina?"

"Yeah, now drop em', I'll show you how to do it."

Stacy lifted her skirt revealing her panty-less crotch and proceeded to rub some of the cream in. "Stacy, you're not wearing any underwear!"

"I know, it makes it easier to put the cream on all the time, and plus the cream makes your panties all gooey so that's why I don't wear them."

"Oh, well I'm not taking mine off."

"Yes you are or I'm not giving you your pills. You can go ahead and tell mom and dad I snuck out last night. I'll only get grounded, but then you won't grow boobs like I've got. Who has more to lose? Now, give them to me," she instructed as she held her hand out.

Katy pulled her shorts down and then peeled her underwear down her legs and stepped out of them and handed them over. Katy scooped some of the cream out with her fingers and then rubbed it onto her vulva. It was cold to the touch and made her shiver when it came in contact with her pussy. She pulled her fingers away trying to stop the cold feeling. Stacy pushed her hand back down and told her to keep going. Katy did as instructed and the coolness changed to a warmth that spread throughout her entire crotch. It spread from there; eventually she felt it throughout her whole body. Use some more and try to get it into your pussy, it works better if you get it inside.

"Ok," Katy said as she tried pushing some of the cream into her pussy. The tingling sensation started immediately.

Stacy and Katy returned to the table and Steve noticed right away that Katy's eyes looked dreamy. The doctor must have really put a lot of the drugs in that jar he thought to himself.

They ate their meal and left, heading for Steve's house.

Steve walked the girls downstairs and put on the TV. Katy was distracted by everything she had ingested so far. Between the massive dose of hormones both Dr. Sanders and her own sister had given her and the meth and coke in the cream, Katy was on sensory overload. He body was tingling all over from the changes the hormones were attempting to make on her. The meth and the X were amplifying every sensory input she was feeling in her body. Just the simple act of stroking her hand over her arm gave her pleasure. The coke was fogging her brain and giving her a chemical rush that made her feel like her skin was plugged into an electrical socket.

Steve was trying to figure out what he could do to try to get her clothes off and get into her pussy, as he sat next to her on the couch. He started rubbing her arm and sensing the attention, Katy snuggled up next to him.

His touch felt warm and inviting. Katy was experiencing feelings she had never had before today. Her whole plan had seriously shifted course. She only wanted to get a leg upon her sister and now here she was full of medicine to give her boobs, and already having experienced her first and second orgasms. And if Steve kept up rubbing her skin like that, she was going to let him give her another.

Steve shifted his rubbing from her arms down to her thighs. After a dozen or so slow strokes up and down her thigh, Katy shifted her weight a little giving him better access to her legs, parting them slightly. He continued rubbing his hands higher up her thighs until he could brush his fingertips under the leg of her shorts. She shifted her hips further down the couch so he could have better access.

Stacy sat back watching the whole scene, which was starting to turn her on. She grabbed the jar of Katy's cream and jammed a quantity of it up her hole, working it in with two fingers, her fingers digging in as deep as she could shove them. She hiked her lacey top up, exposing her breasts so she could yank on her over-sensitive nipples.

Steve traced his fingers up under her shorts and worked them over to her crotch, surprised to find her not wearing her underwear as his fingers found her fuzzy pussy. She was going to have to shave that off right away he thought, as his fingers found their mark and rubbed over her clit hood. Steve used his other hand to undo the button on her shorts. For the second time today she felt Steve pulling her shorts down. She didn't hesitate as her hormones had her body on auto-pilot, and let him pull the clothing down her legs and off.

Steve knelt in front of her and dove onto her pussy again with is mouth. Her pussy was so tasty that he just had to eat her again. What was it about young-girl pussy that tasted so yummy, he wondered? He could stay here all day, eating her out, over and over again. He ran his tongue over her sensitive clit hood toying with the folds trying to uncover the little nub of tissue.

She was squirming and flexing her hips up to meet his mouth. She felt hands on her pulling her shirt up and over her head. She looked up and saw her sister kneeling on the couch next to her, her shirt in her hands. She could see she had pulled up her own shirt exposing her beautiful new breasts and she also noticed that her skirt was hiked up exposing her pussy. It looked very inviting as she had never seen another girl's pussy before, just her own, and even then she hadn't paid that much attention to it. Just the odd time she would pull her lips open and look inside. She knew it was sensitive but had never really explored what that sensitivity could do for her.

Stacy looked down at her sister getting eaten out by Steve and was getting jealous; she needed that too and wanted to be eaten out next. She thought she would speed up the process and helped him out by reaching down and massaging her sister's nipples. Katy sighed deeply from the contact as Steve's tongue action brought her closer to her third orgasm.

Steve probed into her pussy with is finger seeing if her could get past her hymen without too much pain. He was hoping the coke was doing its job and numbing her pussy a little as she suddenly convulsed around his finger signaling her orgasm hitting. Steve jammed his finger in past her hymen as she her orgasm washed over her.

Katy yelped as she felt a sharp pain emitting from her kitty. Steve's mouth never left her pussy and his tongue action distracted her as the pain faded quickly. She thought she might be able to have another orgasm right away and forgot about the temporary pain. She could feel Steve's finger as it probed into her kitty, only this time it seemed to be reaching depths she had never felt.

He was in, his finger was seated palm deep into her tight pussy, and she hadn't really seemed to notice. She was tight, really tight, his dick was going to be in for a rough ride trying to squeeze its way into this vise.

Steve pulled his mouth away from Katy's pussy and grabbed the jar of cream thinking he might need more in order to get his cock into her. She was preoccupied with her sister's ministrations to her nipples as he applied more cream to her kitty. Steve slopped a big wad onto her pussy and began rubbing it in with his fingers, trying to get as much inside her folds as possible.

He unbuttoned his jeans and dropped them to the floor exposing his erection. He rubbed it up against her slit pushing his cock head within her crevice. Steve could feel the warming sensation the cream produced, on the end of his cock. He rubbed the fleshy helmet from the bottom of her slit up to the top, rubbing it circles around her protruding clitoris. Katy moaned as he stimulated her already engorged clit while at the same time, her sister manipulated her nipples.

Steve aligned his cock with the tiny opening of her vagina and gave a push. He could feel the opening give a little as the pressure increased. He used his fingers on her clitty to keep up the stimulation while he repeatedly pushed his cock head into her entrance. The drugs seemed to be working as Steve's increasing pressure on her pussy should have caused some discomfort, but all he got in return was her hips gyrating her slippery pussy against his cock.

"Quit teasing me already," Katy moaned as she writhed under the combined attention of both his and her sister's attention.

That was all the invitation he needed as he shoved his cock forward with all his strength and felt her pussy give way and his cock slowly push inward. It was like a silken vise. It was hot, wet and tighter than anything he had ever felt before. It was almost painful, but he knew she'd loosen up soon enough. He withdrew an inch and then pushed forward again sinking back in two more inches. It was much tougher going than he expected. He figured Katy would be much like her sister and he could slide in without any trouble. By the time he got his chance at Stacy, Phil had already fucked her a couple of times and although she was tight, he still slid in pretty easily. This was like a vise around his cock. Despite all of her wetness, it was still like trying to push his cock through a keyhole. Her pussy muscles kept trying to push his cock back out. He shoved back in several more times until he could feel his head bottom out against her cervix.

He gave Katy a chance to get used to his girth before he started his stroking motion in and out of her pussy. Her hips seemed to have a life of their own as they met his every thrust with their own surprising force. Steve never let up on her clitty as he slammed his groin up against hers over and over again. He hadn't cum since early this morning and was overdue considering the hot little teen that was glued to his member. He felt his cum churning in his ball-sack just as she let loose with her fourth orgasm in the last two hours. Her vise clamped down on his cock and he let go, flooding her insides with his seed.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.