Olivia - Cover

Olivia

Copyright© 2010 by Gurl Luver

Chapter 8

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 8 - Olivia is tricked by her doctor into taking hormone treatments which have dramatic effects on her burgeoning sexuality. Her escapades quickly spiral out of control.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Rape   Coercion   Drunk/Drugged   Heterosexual   Fiction   Gang Bang   Group Sex   First   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

Olivia and her mother were nearing the beach when her mother announced they were stopping for gas. She pulled in and stopped by the nearest pump. Olivia was a little worried about her mother possibly finding her baggy of meth in her beach bag so while her mother was pumping the gas, she dumped the baggy into her trusty jar of pussy cream, figuring a little more wouldn't hurt. She used her finger to mix in the powder and tried her best to wipe the excess off her finger on the rim.

The remaining cream coated her finger and she didn't want it to go to waste. She adjusted her position by pulling her legs up onto the seat, giving her access to her pussy without drawing attention to her actions. She snuck her hand under her miniskirt and rubbed her finger into her pussy.

She was still feeling the effects of the meth finger swab from her bedroom and this additional content went straight to her head. She wanted nothing more than to sink her fingers into her gash and bring herself off again, but with her mother just feet away, she knew she couldn't get away with it. Maybe she could take care of herself at the beach in one of the changing huts.

Her mother climbed back in the car and off they went for the last leg of the drive. It had been a thirty minute drive to the beach and Olivia was primed and ready to erupt.

The two girls found a nice spot on the beach with a good view of the scenery; they laid out their towels and finished setting up their stuff.

"Olivia dear, do you mind if I get changed?"

"No, go ahead mom."

"Can I use your beach bag to change my clothes into?"

"Uh, sure mom," she said as she handed her the bag, thankful that she got rid of the baggy of meth.

Lauren Hastings marched up to the changing huts. They were little more than a series of tents strung together with a stool and a clothes hook on the wall. The doors faced the parking lot and fortunately there were always enough open that you never had to wait for one.

Lauren found an empty one and went inside. She rummaged through Olivia's collection of suits looking for her own. She was a little surprised at the skimpiness of some of them, wondering where she got them from. "Kids, things sure have changed since I was that age," she thought. She also spotted the wonderful jar of cream she had used to masturbate with earlier. "I wonder why she brought this? Maybe she's just worried about her mother's rash. That's my thoughtful girl."

Lauren pulled out her bathing suit and started to undress thinking about the jar of cream. Maybe just a little to give me a tingle down there, she giggled. She sat there buck naked and scooped out a dollop of the cream. She rubbed it into her slit and marveled how it instantly made her feel happy and horny at the same time. She hadn't planned on masturbating, just giving herself a tingle, but the next thing she knew, she had two fingers knuckle deep in her pussy while her other hand frigged her clit. She was getting really close when she noticed the tent wall moving. Someone was next door listening to her, "Oh shit, someone heard me!" she thought.

She stopped herself short of reaching orgasm and threw her suit on quickly and departed just in time to run into the person in the tent next to hers. It was a young guy about college age and he had a huge smile on his face.

"Is everything okay Miss? It sounded like you needed some assistance there," said the twenty-something young man.

"No I'm fine thank you," she replied as she hurried on down to the beach, and her waiting daughter. The young man followed her, as she hurried along.

"Pretty good shape for a cougar," he thought. Nice big tits, don't look too saggy yet, ass and hips still looking pretty good, not much more padding on them than the average woman half her age. The doll really takes care of herself, he thought. "And who's her hot friend?" he thought as he spotted the beauty sitting on the towels she was headed towards.

Noticing the resemblance, he realized that the younger girl must be her daughter. "Wow, what a combo deal!"

Olivia had enjoyed watching all the boys frolicking in the water and showing off their bodies, while she waited for her mother. As if she wasn't horny enough already, this was practically a buffet of male flesh all for her taking. The only problem was, how to get herself some with her mother sitting next to her?

Olivia spotted her mother returning from the changing huts with a hot guy following her. "Hi mom, who's your friend?"

"What? Who are you talking about?" she asked, then realized the guy who had overheard her in the tent was following behind her. "He must have been staring at my behind the whole way," she thought, which he had been, until he saw Olivia that was.

"Hi, my name is Ryan, what's yours?" he asked looking directly at Olivia. She had turned around to face him and he thought he saw a quick peek of a red g-string from under her miniskirt. This girl was beautiful, slim and from the looks of it, well on her way to being as well endowed as her mother.

"I'm Olivia, and this is my mother Lauren."

"Very pleased to meet you. Do you live around here?" he asked.

"Nope, just came down for the day, you?" Olivia asked, her mother apparently had forgotten how to speak.

"Kind of, we're renting a beach house for the summer, right over there," he said pointing to a house with a big deck on the front. Olivia could see several guys out there and smoke coming from a grill they were barbequing on.

"Do you girls want to come over? We're grilling hamburgers and hot dogs. A couple of pretty girls could sure spruce up the look of the old place."

"Maybe later," Lauren said, trying to get rid of him. She was still dying of embarrassment at being caught masturbating by this young guy.

"You're welcome to come over anytime," he said as he jogged off towards the water for a dip.

Olivia needed to get changed and headed for the tents, her hormones were raging as she sat there listening to the young hunk. He kept trying to sneak peeks up her skirt as she watched his eyes the whole time he sat there. The sexual predator in her knew an easy kill when she saw one. She sensed blood in the water and it was time to go hunting for her prey. The only trick was to do it as covertly as possible. There were any number of places she sneak off to, the bathrooms, the changing tents, behind the sand dunes, that was risky, as was a water rendezvous. If she could figure a way to talk her mother into it, the guy's beach house would be ideal. All these thoughts ran through her brain as the meth and X coursed through her system, altering her reality, making her concentrate on what her hormones told her she needed, sex.

Olivia picked up the beach bag and headed for the changing huts, she was marking out potential targets in her mind, as she walked up the beach. There was a group of boys her own age playing volleyball, too young, there was a family having a beach picnic, he was handsome, but the wife and kids thing she didn't need. There were three guys by themselves near the huts, that could be handy she thought. Yes there were plenty of targets for the Queen.

Olivia could feel the eyes on her as she strode towards the tents. One of the three guys had his eyes glued to her the whole way, he was handsome enough she thought. He rolled over as she walked by so he could keep his eyes on her as she went by.

She gave him a sly smile and blew him a little kiss for his troubles. His jaw dropped when he realized she had busted him by blowing a kiss at him. She rounded the corner and disappeared into one of the tents.

Olivia had sized him up pretty quickly; he looked like he could get the job done without too much preamble. She stripped down quickly and reached for her skimpy bikini, putting on just the bottoms. She had thought about putting more of the cream on, but she was already horny as hell and didn't really think she needed anymore. She loosely put on the top and held it in place with her arm. She walked out of the tent and went around the corner, fortunately nobody was looking her way other than the guy she blew the kiss too.

She wiggled her finger at him signaling him to come over and with that walked back around to her hut. A second later she heard a male voice say "hello?"

"In here," she replied and with that he stepped in.

"Can you help me with my bikini top? I keep trying to get it tied and it keeps coming undone, like this," she said, dropping her arms and letting her ample boobs spring free.

"Uhh, sure, I think I can help," he said not sure if he should actually cover them up or keep staring at the most perfect set of tits he had ever seen. He stepped forward to clasp the string when she grabbed him and pressed her tits up against his chest.

"I'm just messing with you, I don't need help with my top, I need help with my pussy, it's lonely, can you help me out?" she said with a pleading look in her eye, as she untied the side strings and dropped her bottoms to the ground.

The nameless guy's jaw dropped as he looked at the naked beautiful girl before him. She was physically perfect in every way, big tits that defied gravity, slender toned body, sparse blond pubes covering her muff.

Olivia stood there as naked as the day she was born and invited this total stranger to have sex with her. He quickly dropped his suit revealing his growing member. He hoisted her up into his arms and she wrapped her legs around him straddling his waist with hers. He fumbled around with his cock head looking for her hole, finding her wetness and then sinking into her tight tunnel.

It was hard, it was fast, and she came on his cock while he filled her with his seed. It was just what she needed, hard and dirty, just enough to get her fix. She finished getting her suit on, grabbed her bag and left the tent, blowing a kiss to the stranger she just had sex with.

Olivia returned back to their spot on the beach and found her mother talking to the college guy Ryan again.

"Hi again," Ryan said admiring the amazing body on the cougar's daughter.

"Hi yourself," she said looking at Ryan and the erection he was trying to hide. Olivia was wondering if it was she or her mother that had put him in his current state. Her mother was pretty hot still as she checked her out in her bathing suit. If she was wearing one of her skimpy suits, she'd be turning a lot more heads with her much larger boobs.

"What's up?" Olivia asked.

"Ryan is still trying to convince us to come over to their barbeque," her mother said. She was enjoying the attention from the much younger man; she hadn't had this kind of attention in a long time.

"I vote we go, I'm kinda hungry, I could use a good burger," Olivia piped in.

"Really honey? I didn't think you'd want to go?" she said.

"Sounds like fun," Olivia added noticing that Ryan was doing everything he could to get his erection to subside. This could definitely be fun she thought.

Ryan helped the girls pack up their stuff and escorted them to their beach house. Olivia felt like she had just walked into a butcher shop, there was meat everywhere. Ryan introduced Lauren and Olivia to his friends as they sat around drinking beer and sun tanning. There were three other guys renting the house with Ryan, Danny, Zach, and Jamie. In addition there were six or seven hangers-on at the house most of the time.

Ryan made Lauren a mixed drink while Olivia was handed a coke. Lauren was having a blast; she was the center of attention as the guys all wanted to talk with her. She knew they were all checking out her DD tits, but she didn't care, she hadn't had this much fun in years.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.