Olivia - Cover

Olivia

Copyright© 2010 by Gurl Luver

Chapter 7

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 7 - Olivia is tricked by her doctor into taking hormone treatments which have dramatic effects on her burgeoning sexuality. Her escapades quickly spiral out of control.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Rape   Coercion   Drunk/Drugged   Heterosexual   Fiction   Gang Bang   Group Sex   First   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

Olivia couldn't tell if she was still dreaming or if she was partially awake, but she thought someone was sawing in and out of her pussy. It felt big, she could feel pressure on her insides that could only come from a big cock. She could feel tenderness, a slight pain coming from her crotch from whatever it was she was feeling. She tried to open her eyes but couldn't, she was just too tired. It felt raw inside from all the fucking she had done the previous night, hell the previous four days straight worth. How many guys had she fucked since Steve first fucked her Wednesday, it had to be over a hundred by now. So who was fucking her now she wondered? She was so tired still and just wanted to sleep, just want to sleep she thought as she drifted back to sleep.

There it was again, someone was fucking her again, it felt big. It must the same cock as before she thought as it sawed into her. She stirred and tried opening her eyes, and then it was gone, and she drifted back to sleep.

Reed Johnson couldn't believe his own eyes as he came down the stairs to get his lazy son out of bed, laying on the couch were two gorgeous mostly naked girls. He couldn't make out the faces as he came down the stairs but the one had her shirt pulled up exposing the most amazing pair of tits he had ever seen. The other one had little boobies but they were still cute. Reed came around the corner to get a better look at the tits on the blond and just about shit himself realizing it was his neighbor's 12 year old kid Olivia. "There's no way that can be her, no twelve year old can have tits like that," he said to himself. He reached out and grabbed one of her large breasts, it was very firm. He kneaded it like it was a large chunk of dough, rolling the flesh around with his hand amazed at it resiliency. He got down on his knees and looked closely at her pussy, it was sparsely covered with blond pubes, the labia majora just sporting a downy fuzz. "It had to be Olivia, this pussy barely has any fur on it," he thought, realizing that the magnificent body in front of him belonged to Olivia Hastings. He looked at the other girl, she was well developed and she was cute; her puffy pussy lips looked good enough to chew on. His son was fast asleep and he wondered if he could manage to stick his dick in one or both of these girls without waking them up.

He decided to start with Olivia because he figured if was going to get busted doing it, it might as well be with the biggest prize. He pulled his cock out of his pants, it was already hard as granite. He stroked the head up and down her slit, collecting some of the moisture that seemed to be seeping out of it and started pushing in. He was surprised he was able to get his big cock into the petite twelve year old, but in it went. She was remarkably snug and if felt like soft velvet. "Oh, yeah, I could get used to fucking this little pussy," he thought. All the women he had been with since his wife had died, had big ole' sloppy pussies that reminded him of the old joke, "throwing a hot dog down a hallway". Even with his thick cock, he still couldn't find a pussy that gripped him tight, until now. Olivia Hastings had a nice tight pussy that felt spectacular on his rod. He couldn't remember a time since maybe when he was a teenager, feeling a pussy this tight.

Reed thrust in burying his tool to the hilt and saw Olivia start to wake up and panicked, he thrust a few more time before pulling out, deathly afraid to get caught, but at the same time not wanting to give up the sweet pussy. Reed looked at the other girl and figured he'd give her a spin and moved over and pushed into her love nest. Stacy's pussy felt incredible also, he pushed into her depths and was relieved when she didn't stir. He picked up the pace and started really pounding into her gash. He was ready to bust his nut in her but as he glanced over at Olivia, she realized this was second place. He pulled out of the girly brunette and sunk back into Olivia, she was the prize. He stroked into her a dozen times before she seemed to be waking up again. "Damn it!" her cursed to himself. He pushed back into the brunette and really bashed her pussy with his cock, he was pissed now, he wanted to cum in his beautiful neighbor but she kept waking up.

"I'll fuck this one until I'm just about to burst and then slam it into Olivia as I cum," he thought. True to his word, he fucked the brunette hard until he could feel is cum welling up, preparing to shoot. He quickly pulled out of Stacy and slammed into Olivia just as his seed came pouring out.

Olivia was just on the verge of waking up when suddenly she felt the mysterious cock pile into her pussy and begin pulsing. Her eyes shot open and she was surprised to see Steve's dad with his cock buried to the hilt in her pussy.

"Mr. Johnson?" Olivia inquired.

"Oh shit," he said as he yanked his still spurting cock free from her love nest.

"No, don't go" she shouted back at him. "Put it back in," she added.

"Huh?", he responded, not really sure he heard her right.

"It feels so good, put it back in," she demanded.

Reed Johnson shoved his cock back in as it finished its last few throbs, his seed already spent. Her pussy felt like a clamp on his wilting cock. Olivia could feel his erection waning and wanted it back to its previous condition. "Here, you sit here," she said standing up in front of him and pointing her vacated spot on the couch. Reed sat down and Olivia immediately went to work deep-throating his wilting rod.

Reed Johnson always thought he had pretty good recuperative powers when it came to his erections, but he had never had a Hoover like Olivia Hastings on his cock before. She had him hard again in no time. "That should do the trick," she said as she climbed onto the couch and straddled his lap. She guided the tip of his cock to her entrance and sat down, impaling herself on his thick rod. "Ahhhh, that feels so nice Mr. Johnson, I'm glad we're neighbors," she said as she stroked up and down.

Despite riding cock for hours on end the previous eighteen hours, Olivia wasn't done yet as she plowed herself onto the meat pole between her legs. Her finger tips rubbing her clitty as she bucked her hips in rhythm.

"Olivia, I assume your mother doesn't know anything about this, does she?" he asked.

"No sir, and please don't tell her," she grunted as she impaled herself on his tool over and over again.

"I'm sure we can keep her in the dark about this if you're willing to play ball," he added. "I have some friends who would love to meet you some time and your cooperation could be mutually beneficial to both of us," he continued.

"Sure, that's ok, whatever you need," she moaned as her orgasm neared its release. "Can I bring Stacy along to meet your friends?" she asked. "She really likes to fuck too," she sighed as she felt her orgasm break over the top and flood her body with the rush that only a good cum can do. Her contracting pussy muscles bringing Reed to his climax also and he dumped his second load into her moist slit.

Reed got up off the couch and brought Olivia up out of the basement into his kitchen. "Olivia, do you mind explaining what the hell just happened and how you ended up in my basement naked? He was still feeling a little guilty about getting caught with his dick in her twat, but after the way she fucked him back, not so much now.

Olivia explained what had happened over the last two or three days with Steve and with some of the things he had her do. Reed listened and as he did, the wheels started turning. "We have a sex slave in the making here and she is willing to let us do anything we want with her," he thought.

"Olivia, would you mind posing for a few pictures for me, I'd like to show them to one of my friends to see what he thinks?" he asked.

"Sure, what do you want me to do?" she asked. "And what time is it?"

"Eight in the morning."

Olivia groaned, she'd only had two hours of sleep, and only two hours to recover from all her previous fucking. At least she still had time before she needed to be home. Her mother would still be asleep and would be for another hour or two, so she wouldn't be calling her wondering when she'd be coming back from Stacy's house.

"Follow me," he said.

Grabbing an assortment of things, Reed escorted the pre-teen to his bedroom and positioned her on the bed. He got his camera out, a nice Nikon digital SLR and proceeded to instruct the girl on how he wanted her to pose.

"First thing I want is a few spread-leg shots, pull on your nipples a little, that's it, keep going," he said as she followed his directions, adjusting this way and that. "Ok, let's do some insertion shots, I want to get shots of you putting stuff in your pussy, I want you to pull your pussy lips open then when I signal, push whatever I tell you to, into your pussy. I want you to move around all the while keeping each object jammed in as far as you can comfortably can. At the end of each shot with each item, I want you on your hands and knees with your ass in the air, your back arched downward so you pussy is arched up, got it?"

"I think so, just tell me as we go if I'm not doing it right," she said.

"Now start with pulling your pussy lips apart," he instructed, as he flashed numerous shots of her spread wide, her trim pussy lips opened invitingly revealing her pink loveliness. "Oh perfect, there's still a little cum leaking out, let me get some shots of that," he said clicking away.

Olivia was turned on by the attention and reached down and scooped the glop of cooling cum and toyed with it as it ran down her finger. She then proceeded to invert her finger and positioned the finger over her mouth, watching as the congealing glob slowly slithered down her finger and dropped into her mouth.

"Hold onto it, don't swallow it just yet, I gotta check something," he said as he quickly reviewed his last few shots. "Awesome, I got a shot of the drop just as it fell, it looks like it's suspended in mid air," he said excitedly.

"Now see if you can get your finger tips in there and spread yourself open really wide," he said.

Olivia had never tried pulling her pussy open before, it felt a little different, she could feel the coolness of the air creep into her sex. It was something new to try, she found it very erotic exposing her most private parts to the camera knowing that strangers were going to be seeing inside her. When it came to sex, she was willing to try anything.

"Pull harder girl, more, more, now you're getting there," he said as could get a fairly good view into her tunnel. Olivia felt like she was ripping herself open, she was pulling so hard on her pussy trying to please Mr. Johnson as he snapped picture after picture.

"Ok sweetie, let's start out easy, start with this," he said handing her a banana. "Here's some lube, if you need it," he said.

"My pussy is always wet, I doubt I'll need it," she replied as she inserted the banana until just the stem was sticking out.

"Great now pull it out slowly and then pause and put it back in," he directed her to adjust her positions. The last shots were of beautiful Olivia on her hands and knees with two inches of a Chiquita banana poking out of her quim.

"Now start pulling the banana out and when you get near the end, pull it out quick, I want to get a shot of the gape before your pussy closes up.

"Shit, missed it again," he cursed as he missed the gape for the fifth time.

"Do want me to stick it in again?" she asked.

"Nah, your pussy is just too tight and elastic, let's move on," he said handing her a kitchen whisk.

Olivia quickly inserted the smooth metal handle into her juicy pussy.

"Sorry honey wrong end," he said.

Olivia looked down at the bulbous mass of thin steel wire, wondering how she was going to get that mass of metal in her pussy.

She managed after several uncomfortable minutes, to wedge the two and a half inch diameter mass of wires into her snatch. She pushed the whisk in two more inches and stopped. She looked down and could see her inner tissues between the wires. She could see straight down into her gash and was amazed at what it looked like inside.

Reed took several dozen shots in close of the gaping cavern the whisk had created in her tunnel. The kneeling shots were beautiful with the mass of metal sticking out from behind her.

"Here, this is next," he said handing her a can of Red Bull. Olivia giggled thinking back to yesterday on her way to church when she thought about the Red Bull can in her mother's car, wondering what it would feel like in her pussy. Now she was going to find out.

It was very rigid and cold and stretched her out, and then it was on to the next item.

Olivia was surprised every time Mr. Johnson returned to the room with another item, each stranger than the last. He had her stick into her pussy just about everything he could find that would fit, and some things that shouldn't have fit, but she jammed in there anyway despite the pain. It made Stacy's list of inserted objects pale in comparison.

Reed raided the fridge and used every fruit or vegetable he could find and then raided the kitchen junk drawer grabbing multiple pairs of scissors, a stapler, a stack of rulers, and a jumbo 48 pack of Crayola Markers. The little vixen managed to wedge twenty-two of the markers into her snapper before they started popping out due to the extremely tight squeeze.

He grabbed an empty clear pop bottle and a narrow drinking glass, and brought those in for her to insert. He loved the view of the inside of her pink pussy when she had the glass stuck all the way into her tube. You could clearly see the end of her canal and the opening of her cervix.

"I wonder what it would take to open up her cervix?" he wondered. He was suddenly inspired by something he remembered reading a long time ago.

Reed raided his closet full of sporting goods next having her stuff a tennis racket handle up her twat, two sleeves of golf balls, the narrow end of a baseball bat (she tried the fat end but just couldn't get it in), and two golf clubs, grip end in, at the same time.

He raided his tool box bringing in pliers, wrenches, screw drivers, a hammer, and a gigantic pipe wrench. Olivia took them all, stuffing every object into her pussy, but it wasn't the same, it was tedious, boring, and not giving her much pleasure. What she really needed was a hard cock to tease her inner tissues with its warmth and supple friction.

"Only two more things I want you to do and then we're all done," Reed said.

He brought in a big bag of marbles and a 2" length of PVC pipe. "Stick the pipe into the entrance of your pussy and I think you can figure the rest out yourself," he instructed.

Olivia hefted the bag of marbles, it was huge, about as big around as a grapefruit. Olivia slipped the pipe inter her pussy and opened the bag of marbles and started feeding them down the pipe. She could feel the cool marbles sliding down her chute as they came to rest against her cervix. The bag gradually emptying as she filled her tube with the glass spheres.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.